The Undead

Av SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... Mer

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Zombie Training
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Out In The Undead World
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Supply Run
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Grab And Go
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
All Out War
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

To Rest

307 16 1
Av SunrisexCamren

Lauren's POV

"I... Uh... Sure. How though?" Camila asks confused.

"These are our wedding rings. I always kept them safe, I always kept them close," I said.

Camila looks down at the rings as she lays her palm against mine. "You want to let them go, just as you want to let her go," Camila says.

"Yeah. But...." I swallow hard, "I don't know if I can."

"First, how do you want to let them go?" Camila asks.

"I was thinking maybe burying them or... Letting the water stream carry them away," I said.

"What do you mean?" Camila furrows her eyebrows.

"There's a river nearby," I said.

"Let's go then," Camila says.

I hold my other hand up and she takes it, lacing our fingers together.

We finally get to the river as the water rushes, hitting the rocks.

I grab a cloth and place the rings inside before I tie it up and walk closer to the stream.

Camila stands a little behind to give me some respect as I kneel.

"Jeez, I don't know how to do this Lucy. I've been... Ever since your death... I've been loyal to you, partially because your death made me fear love but also because you were still in my head, my heart, and I just couldn't let you go. I wish that they didn't kill you, I fucking wish that you were with me... At least, I use to. I hope you won't be mad that my heart now belongs to someone else. I hope this... Finally puts you to rest... Puts my heart, my mind to rest. To finally be free of you and to live again. I loved you and you'll always be a great memory of mine," I said, my voice cracking.

I slowly place the piece of cloth with the rings in it on the stream as it slowly starts to carry it away.

I stay there, watching it being carried, some part of me just wanting to jump in and retrieve it back but I know I can't, I won't.

I let out a tiny sob as the tears that have been building up finally fall down my cheeks.

I feel arms wrap around me from behind and I take a hold of Camila's hands. I slowly stand up with her and I turn around to face her.

"I'm proud of you. You did it," Camila cups my face in her hands, wiping away the tears.

I whimper softly and pull her close to me, burying my face in her shoulder as I savor her embrace.

I tighten my hold around her as I take in her scent, take in the way her hand smooths down my hair, take in the soft kisses she plants on my jawline.

I slowly pull away from her as my crying subsides and we just stand there in silence only hearing our soft breathing, the water rushing, and the faint laughs and talking of our friends.

Camila locks eyes with me and as if we were thinking the same thing, we both lean in and our lips meet in a soft, sweet kiss.

I savor it for a moment but then deep it as I ask for access and she grants it, our tongues rubbing against each other making us both moan.

I take my armor off then my war/battle belt as Camila takes off her cloak and lays it on the ground.

I help her take her armor off to just leave her in her regular clothes underneath.

I bring her body to mine once again as my lips start to kiss her neck.

Camila arches into me, moving her hair and head to one side to give me more space.

I gently lay her down on top of her cloak as her hands run down my sides and up inside my shirt.

She clutches it when I press a firm kiss on her pulse point.

"Lauren..." Camila whispers.

"Mhmm?" I lift my head to look at her.

"Can we take it slow?" She says.

I cup her cheek, caressing her cheekbone softly. "By slow, you mean you want me to..." I trail off.

"I... I mean... This got awkward," Camila stutters.

I laugh softly and plant a tender kiss on her lips. "Do you... Love me?" I ask.

Camila avoids my gaze as I bring my other hand to take hers, lacing our fingers together.

"If you do... I want to hear you say it. Please, say it. Because I... I love you," I said.

Camila takes a deep breath as she looks me in the eyes. "I love you, Lauren," She says.

A bright smile spreads across my lips as I softly peck her lips over and over again.

My hands slowly lift her shirt above her head as I lay it down on the ground next to us.

I lift myself, my eyes scanning her body as my hands slowly run over everywhere, wanting to commit her body to memory.

"Do you have a condom?" Camila asks.

I reach into my pocket and take one out. "Does that answer your question?" I smirk.

We take off the rest of our clothing so we are now naked as I hover my member over her center.

Camila caresses my cheek as I put the condom on and when I look up I see that she was watching my movements.

I prop myself up with my hands that are resting on either side of her head as I slowly sink my hardened member into her.

Camila let out a moan, her arms coming around my neck as she closes her eyes.

"Hey, look at me," I speak softly.

With great effort, Camila opens her eyes again so they can stare into mine.

I smile and start to thrust in and out a little faster but still keeping it sweet.

"Oh, Lauren... Kiss me, I want to feel you in every way," Camila says.

I lean down and grant her wish as we kiss heatedly, we kiss like we just want to conjoin each other together.

My tongue runs over hers as I feel her start to tighten around me.

"Lauren... I..." Camila's words die off as a moan escapes her lips.

"Come for me. Please, come for me. Like I will for you," I said.

Camila desperately moves her hips with my pace as she starts to shake making one of my arms wrap around her back.

Seconds later, we both release our liquids, silencing our moans by kissing each other.

I slow my movements, helping her down her high before I completely stop, keeping my member inside of her. I slowly pull my lips away from hers, pecking her lips softly. "How... How was that?" I ask.

"You sound like an insecure teenager," Camila laughs.

I chuckle softly and pull my member out as I take the condom off. "Sorry... I just... I haven't made love to someone in so long," I said.

Camila smiles and cups my cheek to make me look at her. "It was amazing. Nobody has ever loved me like that before," She says.

I move and lay down next to her. "They're loss," I said.

I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me, as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Zayn told me," She whispers after a moment of silence.

"Told you what?" I ask confused.

"That your wife was pregnant," Camila says.

I take a deep, shaky breath as I draw circles on her arm. "She was so scared to tell me," I said.

"Why?" Camila asks.

"Not because I was going to get mad. She knew I wanted to be a parent. She didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to bring our kid into this world. We used to talk all the time though about kids, how we would be like if we were parents back in high school. Even more when we got married but then this damn outbreak changed her a lot," I said.

"What do you mean? How?" Camila questions.

"She started telling me to protect ourselves and we started having less sexual activity. Guess she didn't want to risk it," I said.

"Did you guys try before all this?" Camila asks.

"A bunch of times but she always came out negative. We thought she just couldn't get pregnant but that didn't stop us, we still had hope, I still had hope," I said.

"What about now? Would you want to... Have a kid?" Camila asks.

"Deep inside of me I know I do but the world now is so ugly, you can't be safe so that holds me back," I said.

"Would you have a kid with me?" Camila asks. 

I sit up at this causing the brunette to sit up as well.

I stare at the ground with a frown on my lips. "I..." I choke on my words.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I brought that on you. I'm moving too quick," Camila says.

I cup her chin in my hand and turn her face to me as I connect our lips in a tender kiss. "Let's go back so we can rest," I said.

After finally getting changed back in our clothes, Camila and I walk back over to where the others are.

Most have already fallen asleep but I spot Zayn taking watch.

I turn around to look at Camila who's behind me. "Go on and sleep, I'll be with you in a bit," I said.

"I scared you away didn't I?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

I sigh and take her hand pulling her body against mine. I cup her cheek and softly kiss her forehead. "You didn't, I promise," I whispered.

"Okay," Camila nods slowly.

She covers her hand with mine before pulling away from me and going to set up where she's going to sleep.

I walk over to Zayn and stand next to him in silence. "She asked me if I ever want to have a kid with her," I speak softly.

Zayn frowns as he glances at me. "She told you. I couldn't help myself but tell her," He says.

"I'm not mad," I said. I sigh and start walking back and forth. "I put my mind to rest from my wife. I let the wedding rings go," I said.

"That must have been hard," Zayn says.

"You have no idea but... I suppose if I didn't I won't be able to live my love with Camila," I said.

"Wait... Your love with Camila?" Zayn furrows his eyebrows.

"I told her I loved her," I said.

"Did she..." Zayn trails off.

"She said it back. I... I'm still in shock. It all happened real quick but... I can't wait to... Experience our love in this shitty ass world," I said.

"Sure will be your highlight in this dark world," Zayn smiles.

"Sure will be brother, sure will be," I said.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.2K 30
Loss of memory after a tragic accident
229K 11.2K 31
Everything seemed bleak in the world, but these girls were filled with hope. Hope to find a cure and save the infected. But what happens when they di...
79.9K 2.2K 30
Fell in love with a mafia boss
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...