Addiction Part 1 |vsoo|

By Nityachowdary

A love story between a reckless, short tempered alcohol addict Kim Taehyung and sweet pure angel Jisoo who... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author note

7

2.1K 172 75
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

It's past midnight, Jisoo reached her bedroom tiredly with all those gifts and cards.

She sighed heavily and looked at her phone with sad smile.
"I excepted you to wish me Tae.
But its okay, I can understand.

My baby must be tired and slept .

And   moreover early in the  morning you should travel long distance to reach here"
Jisoo mumbled to herself with small smile and kissed his photo.

Later on, Jisoo drifted to sleep slowly.
It's nearly 2am in the morning.  she  heard her phone ringing.

Jisoo  confusingly looked at the caller  id wondering who could it be. Her  heart skipped a bit by Taehyung's contact.

She hurriedly sat on bed, took a deep breath to control her excitement and then lifted the call.

"Taeeee"
Jisoo whined while leaning against bed headboard.

Her heart is not at all listening her words. This man never fails to make her go crazy over  him.

"Mm" Taehyung replied .

Jisoo groaned internally at that. She is expecting him to   wish but he is being  all silent.

"Do you remember, t-today is my b-birthday?"
Jisoo asked while biting her lips.

"Oh, is it?. I didn't remember"
Taehyung replied calmly from other side.

Jisoo immediately pouted at that. She gulped away the  slight sad feeling invading her.

"Oh, w-why did y-you call me n-now then ?"
Jisoo asked while fiddling with her pillow.

"Well, I felt like talking to you. Anyways, I'm  feeling sleepy again so bye"
Taehyung replied plainly.

Jisoo suddenly kneeled on bed , she held the phone carefully and started talking

"Wait, y-you felt like talking right?.
So, d-do that. I'm n-not sleepy at all"
Jisoo said with big frown.

They continued talking for five minutes.  Every minute, Jisoo is whining internally
"At least ,wish me happy birthday Tae. You are really so roood sometimes hmph "

"Come to your balcony now "
Taehyung said calmly in middle of their conversation.

Jisoo titled her head at that.
"But why?"
She asked  curiously.

"You told there is huge snow fall today right. So come out, to see that"
Taehyung replied without any emotion.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at that. She felt like he is playing with her right now.

"Cmon, hurry up. Be there quick "
Taehyung ordered.

"Taeee, are you being serious right now?.

I'm good in my bedroom.

I'm not interested in those snow falls now"
Jisoo replied with big pout and sleepy eyes.

"Just do what  I said. No more arguments"
Taehyung said one more time leaving no room for any kind of argument.

Jisoo whined loudly at that. She clutched her night robe , wore slippers and went towards balcony with sleepy eyes.

She observed outside, there isn't any snow fall tonight.

"Tae, there is no snow fall at our place"
Jisoo informed while yawning. She is so ready to sleep tightly on  her royal bed.

"Well, then look down"
Taehyung said with deep voice.

Jisoo looked down with boring eyes.

She felt like her heart stopped for a second.

There her Tae is standing with 
one gift pack.

Jisoo immediately turned back. She felt like its dream.

"Its definitely dream Jisoo. Why would he be here at this time ?.

Your Tae is not someone who wishes on birthdays "
Jisoo mumbled to herself.

But somewhere her heart is saying to look down.

After taking  heavy breath, Jisoo looked down with rapid heartbeat.

Taehyung is still there, looking so so handsome from far. He signalled her to come down.

Jisoo placed  hand on her chest, its beating rapidly. Her Tae is right in front of her and its not dream.

With huge smile, Jisoo ran down without thinking further.

She stood in front of him in their palace entrance.

"H-How did you manage to enter inside?"
Jisoo asked while catching her breathe.

She literally ran  down  two stairs hurriedly with in few seconds  to meet this guy.

"Tell your father to change  security guards.

They are sleeping tightly without any care"
Taehyung replied while checking out  his prettiest  lover.

Wine coloured robe is so so beautiful on her.

Jisoo felt tingles in her body by his deep stare. She gulped and looked into his almond eyes.

"So?"
Jisoo asked with red cheeks.

"Happy birthday to most prettiest girl in this world"
Taehyung wished with wide smile.

Jisoo bite her lips to control tears. Firstly Taehyung wished her. She is waiting for this moment. Second,  he smiled  at her widely for the first time.

Her heart dropped once again when Taehyung kneeled down on ground.

He motioned Jisoo to lift  robe from her feet.

She did it in trance, don't know what's happening right now.

Taehyung's grabbed one foot of her softly and hooked prettiest shiny ankle bracelet  around that.

Jisoo gasped at that, she didn't expect to wear her favourite bracelet.

Jisoo remembered how excited she was to  buy this but unfortunately she couldn't at that time.

Thousands of butterflies started dancing wildly in her tummy when Taehyung kissed her foot so so smoothly as if she is the prettiest doll alive.  

Jisoo too kneeled down in front of him. She cupped his face  and about to kiss him but bruises on Taehyung's face made her panic.

She is about to ask worriedly. But he placed finger on her lips to not question further.

"Well, I h-had fight with one shitty officer.

I p-planned to w-wish you exactly on midnight but because of this douche bag officer I was stuck there.

Don't worry, I'm fine now. Just few bruises that's it"
Taehyung explained honesty while wiping continuous set of tears from Jisoo's eyes.

She didn't say anything further. Jisoo don't even know what to say. Her heart and mind are not in control now.

She hugged him tightly, nuzzled his neck and  kissed there repeatedly.

Then Jisoo kissed his every bruise very smoothly with teary eyes.

She cupped his face, rested her head on his forehead and whispered softly

"You don't even know how much you effect me Tiger.

My honey bun  brought one beautiful gift for me, he tried to wish me exactly on midnight.

Today  is  the most memorable day for me 'my handsome baby bear'.

This shiny anklet will  be the best gift of my life.

No one , I repeat no one can ever  replace this best  present ever.

I'm gonna wear that anklet till my last breathe 'my prince charmer'.

My hero, my superstar, my king,
I love you so so much.

And I will never stop falling for you, I will never stop being crazy over you  'my precious world'.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
649 57 5
Kim jisoo a adorable and beautiful girl of mr. Kim seo joon has to marry with his best friend son to protect herself and his dad business from her...
22.2K 1.4K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au