โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

Par Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... Plus

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

702 31 30
Par Lunareve4

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...

𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬....

"Baji there's this girl I met..."Mikey talking about Inoue.

𝑨𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

"She's really cool you know. "

"Why are we going to go see her sheesh" Baji complains.

"At least try being her friend too"

"Fine"

𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈....𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈....𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚...

"Baji kun " Y/n smiles.

"I can call you that right"

"Tssk"

𝑰 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈..

....

Thud!!

"Who do you think you are?" Y/n says as she kicks down the other kid bullying the girl.

Mikey and Baji looking....

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...

The earlier incident where Y/n shielded Baji....

"Baka I was going to be fine" Baji pulls her up.

"I didn't want to take the risk...afterall you are my friend too" Y/n grins.

"Baji kun! You can do it!" y/n
yells from the top as she and Mikey wait for him.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕......𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚.....

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚...

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐.

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖...

As he remembers Mikey running along after school to see Inoue. He was always sleepy...but if he was gonna go see her..he was beaming.

....

"Baji! Cover up for me okay"

"Hah?? What will the others say?" Baji questions.

"Think about something" Mikey replys as goes.

He always had a different shine...

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚....(𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈)

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

But then It wasn't long before...

"Mikey why isn't Inoue coming?" He asks.

"I haven't seen her....for days now. She's not" mikey looked sad.He was gloomy most of the time and always stayed back. He just acted like everything was fine but I knew it wasn't.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒔....𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔.
𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏...

Then one day....

𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈...

"Oi Inoue" he confronted her.

"Baji kun" she looked surprised.

"Why do you never come? Why are you hiding from us...Mikey is..."

"I don't want to..." she mumbled.

"What do you mean you don't want to?" Baji questioned.

"And what's this about leaving?"

"Baji kun....I'm leaving for Kyoto"

"What? Have you told Mikey...you should..."

"No...please. He doesn't have to know" she interrupted clenching her fists as she straightened herself.

"Are you alright? Whats this that he can't know. I thought you two..."Baji couldn't handle the thought of them being seperated.

"There is something.....something that I can't tell" she said..in a muffled voice. Baji noticed her tears fall on the ground...her head lowered.

"Baji kun can you keep a promise for me...." she looked at him tears overflowing....

"Please don't tell Mikey"

Baji's eyes widened...

........

The day she left....Baji sadly looks at Mikey broken....

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚" 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊..."𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅.

"𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆..."

"𝑵𝒐. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕...𝒘𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘"

"𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘....𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅." 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓.

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅...?" 𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔. 𝑯𝒊𝒎..𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚...𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒆...♡︎♡︎

"𝑰'𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘...𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔....𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆"

(𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐)

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒖𝒑...

"𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉...𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒚𝒖... 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔..."

"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆..."𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏....

𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...

"𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖...."𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔....

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆.....

Now..

"Mikey?"

"Mikey?!"

Mikey quickly snaps out of his trance and surprised as Inoue was holding his face trying to snap him out of it. Their eyes meet and she quickly backs away shy.

"Our ramen is here" she points at it. They were having ramen in one of the famous shops there.

He apolozises and slowly starts eating...

"Its really hot you know" she warns him and

"Fuu~ fuu~" she blows at her ramen. She was awfully cute doing that Mikey thought.

"Aww your girlfriend is worried about you dear, isn't that sweet" the shoplady goes.

"Eh?? Its not...I mean..." she waves her hands panicking as she looks at her then at Mikey who is all smiles. They laugh at her sweet nature...Y/n shyly eating...

They finish and head further....
Mikey in front and Inoue following him as it was kinda a crowded area.

"Hey move it!" some random guy taking his chance on her brushing against her. He even pushed her deliberately!

Mikey's keen eyes looked back and he was about to react..

The guy was about to walk along when he felt a tight grip on his hand. He looked back to see Y/n glaring at him...

"What was that just now you creep!" She tightened her grip. The man almost jumped...scared..

"I...I..."

"Some of you guys think you can pull off something like that huh on a girl...well...I don't think so" she almost twisted his arm.

"I'm sorry!I won't do it again I swear" he apolozised. She let him go.

"You better...girls aren't helpless" her death stare scared him off.

All the while Mikey was watching her...he sweated a lil (anime)

𝑶𝒇𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔..

She turns back at him.

"I can't believe some men are like that I mean....." she blabbered..💢💢💢(fush...air from her head like in anime)
pouting.

Mikey looks at her amazed...and chuckles..

"Heh? Nani?" She asks.

"Its nothing" he sweetly pats her head♡︎with a smile.

"We should get going" y/n says blushing. She wasn't herself around him somehow..

He gives her a nod and slowly takes her hand

"This time walk close by me okay" he says.

......................

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

❦︎❦︎

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜.

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚓𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚘.♡︎

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚓𝚒....𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍.
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 🥺🥺 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

❦︎❦︎

Thank you for 3k ❤️
Author-san will work hard.

Stay tuned for Y/n's thoughts next!🌼

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.3K 87 15
Mashiro Sano (you) is the lost twin of Manjiro Sano the leader of the gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or Toman for short. The both of you don't know t...
586K 29.9K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
6.5K 206 33
โ›๏ธŽRight by your sideโœ๏ธŽ In which Y/n L/n's a burnt out genius who's reached rock bottom after the odd death of her twin. โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ...
234 22 12
Leader of Toman tested to his limits by a girl who teases and plays pranks on him as revenge. He hates her for this yet still hasn't done anything ab...