ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-1

7.2K 187 44
By Samansanam

In a beautiful room a beautiful girl is sleeping on the bed like she have nothing to do, only she can do is sleeping forever like there is no tomorrow.

But in this cruel world no one can be relax like that, by any measure, you have to wake up.

And that beautiful girl is non another than the main lead or protagonist of this story, Lee Aera, who is sleeping like a dead body, even tho bright sunlight is hitting her face as she forgot to cover the window/glass with curtain last night, but it didn't affect her, she is still in her dreamland, without knowing what's future is holding for her....

In front of Aera's bedroom's door some peoples, are whispering something among themselves....

And These some peoples are non another than her unnies, her sisters, Lee Jisoo, Lee Jennie, Lee Rossane/Rose and Lee Lalisa/Lisa....

Rose's POV:-

We four sisters are standing in front of our youngest sister, Aera's bedroom and discussing who will go inside and wake Aera up, because no one of us wanted to die early. When I was busy in thinking within myself, till then Jennie unnie said something:-

Jennie:- Jisoo unnie, you are older than all of us, so you should go inside and wake Aera up.

Jisoo:- Why tho? Yes I am older than all of you, but that doesn't means, that I have to die early before all of you huh?
Why not Jennie you wake her up, as she listen to you more than me huh?

Jennie:- No-no I can't, yes she listen to me but when she is awake and is in her consciousness, not when she is sleeping.
Lisa why not you tried to wake her up as she is your crime partner?

Lisa:- No unnie I will not, why you all don't love me anymore and want to get rid of me by sending me in lion's den. I am younger than all of you and you all want me to die, huh. *She started fake crying, and dramatically said to me*
Rose unnie save your twin, and Rose unnie you can wake her up as she is your soulmate.......

Me(Rose):- Why not we all wait till then her alarm rings, and then we all will together went/walk inside her room.

Jisoo:- But then she will again broke the alarm clock.

Jennie:- But, it's better at least we all will be safe.

Lisa:- Yes Jisoo unnie, Rose and Jennie unnie is right, and I am also with them, we can buy new clock, but we can't buy any one of us..

Jisoo:- Ok then wait, but Lisa stop your drama and acting, it's just morning and you start your... Leave it I will deal with you later.......

End of Rose's POV:-

Author's Pov:-

After 20 minutes:-

They all hear sounds/noises of alarm ringing, aera's groaning and cursing then a bang/boom sound....

The four all together speak in unison R.I.P clock.

Aera's Pov:-

Here I am sleeping peacefully on my comfy bed just like a dead body, not even care about sunlight, but then I hear world's worst sound that is of my alarm clock.. after listening that irritating noise I groaned and I yelled What the fuck is your problem huh you piece of shit, shut the fuck off. But its not stop, so, I pick it up and throw it, it hit the wall and it smash with a bang/boom sound. Now I am satisfied, so, I again tried to sleeping, but this time my unnies barged inside my room without knocking or something and started trying to wake me up.
So, I groaned and speak.

Me:- What the fuck unnies, let me sleep?

Unnies:- No wake up it's getting late we have to go.

Me:- Wae? I completed my degree or study and now I don't need to go to university anymore, so let me sleep.

Unnies:- Yes you completed your study and you doesn't need to go to university but don't forget Lee Aera who you are and today is launching of your new device.

Me:- So what the problem go and launch it..

Unnies:- Lee Aera if you will not got up and be ready in 30 minutes then you will not get your banana milk for 1 week.

Me:- I am up unnies.

Unnies are now chuckling and I am pouting.

Unnies:- Now stop pouting and go do your morning routine and get ready.

Me :- Ye ye I am going.

And then I walk towards the bathroom like zombies.

End of Aera's Pov.

By the way this is Aera's house in US.

Aera's room

Time skipped after getting ready:-

Imagine any formal dress as you like (like a business woman).

After eating breakfast, they took their car and leave for/towards their company.

Their car.

Their Company.

At Company:-

After reaching their company, they walk inside the building and all staff started bowing towards them, giving respect to them and wishing them.

Aera only nods and went towards her cabin and started doing her work, what she have to do( sorry I don't know much about these things😢), and same goes for her unnies, they also accept their wishes and also return to them, and then they also went to their respective cabin and started doing their work what they have to do....

Time skipped after finishing work:-

After completing their work, they all are gathered into Aera's cabin, and are chatting...

Aera:- Today is a long day but also a special day.

Jisoo:- Ya true. But I am happy that all thing are done very smoothly.

Others:- Ya true unnie.

Lisa:- Now, what we all should do?

Jennie:- May be rest?

Rose:- Let's eat.

Jisoo:- You always want to eat.

Rose:- So what? I am huuunnngrrryy.

Jennie:- You always be hungry what's new in this huh? Aera what should we do?

Aera:-Umm Let's go to club and enjoy.

Lisa, Rose, Jennie:- I am in.

And now we all look at Jisoo unnie's face.

Jisoo:- A big no.

Aera, Lisa, Rose, Jennie:- Why? We yelled.

Jisoo:- You all will become drunk and will create a whole mess and I have to clean up.

We all give her our best puppy eyes which no one can resist.

Jisoo:- Ok, but in one condition no one will over drunk, got that.

We said in unison Ne Eomma.
And after that, we four(Aera, Lisa, Rose and Jennie) started running out from there..

Jisoo:- Aish these kids....

Time skipped at the club:-

Imagine any dress as you like(which are suitable for club).

We all went to our club and directly walks towards our vip room yes our club you know how much rich we are....

We all sit at the counter and order our drinks.

Lisa:- Let's play truth and dare.

Others:- Ok.

Lisa spins the bottle and it lands on Jennie.

Jisoo:- So truth or dare.

Jennie:- Umm, Truth.

Jisoo:- So Jen, Tell me, are you the one who ate my last packet of chocolate which my classmate gave to me which he brought from Japan.

Jennie:- Sorry Rose. Its Rose who eat your precious chocolate jisoo unnie.

Jisoo:- Rose!! you piece of shit. How dare you?

Aera, Rose , Jennie, Lisa:- Young lady language~

Jisoo:- You little brats.

Jennie:- Lets continue the game.

Jisoo:- Ok! In disappointed tone.

After several round of playing now its lands on Aera.

Jennie:- Truth or Dare.

Aera:- Today i am tired, so my sexy unnie I will choose Truth.

Jennie:- When will you stop flirting Aera

Aera:- Umm I think maybe never.

Others except jennie:- Starting laughing and said as Expected.

Jennie:- Aish leave it.
Tell me truthfully, you really dont want to go back to South korea and live with Mom.

Aera:- I want unnie, i want to go back South korea and live with mom but you all know why i dont want to go back.

Jisoo:- Yes we know, but think about mom, how she want to meet us specially you and live with us.

Aera:- Ya unnie i know but ....

Jennie:- But what Aera after death of your/our grandparents you and we all totally cut ourself from our mom, I know you love her more than yourself and we love too and i know why you do that and also not let us too, but please think carefully we are more powerful than before.

Aera:- I know but she is dating and be happy with this.

Rose:- But you are her daughter and she also need you and you dont show your face to her its been 3 years now you only call her nor you go to meet her nor you get her to come here, and even we all also don't meet with mom in these 3 years, at least we see her face and she see ours but you....

Aera:- Ya i know but this is for her good and to keep her safe.

Lisa:- What the use of this to keep her safe if she loose the last thing she want to keep her to her.

Aera:- I am feeling now very bad like i am the worst daughter and she start tearing.

Jisoo took her in her embrace and calming her down.

Jennie:- No you are not bad daughter you are very caring daughter ok.

Rose :- Why not we all go back to South korea and give Mom a big surprise.

Aera:- I am also thinking the same now. Mom will be become very happy.

Lisa:- But what will happen to our both business.

Jisoo:- Ya you pabo, Aera can manage all things from here without going in any business trip then she can manage all things from there also.

Aera :- I am not the one who alone can do that we All handle it how many time i have to remind you huh? We all are family you know, and if anyone hear that than they will be get shock too.

Others:- Oo my baby we are very sowwy pwease forgive your unnie with puppy eyes.

Aera:- Aish unnies ok i forgive you this time. Well who will angry on sexy, beautiful girls. She said with wink and flying kiss.

Other :- O my god we are dead now dramatically gasp.

Rose:- If we are going back to South korea, than why not we also attend Mr. Kim's marriage.

Aera:- Lets see what will happen in future.

Jennie:- Its now final, that we are going then we can also punish those little piece of shits who messes with our weapons.

Lisa:- Now i can kill some rats.

After hearing lisa words all started to chuckling.

Rose:- I am going to calling our personal pilot to get ready we are going to South Korea.

Jisoo:- Ok lets go to home and pack our things to go back.

We all yell Ok Eomma.

Jisoo unnie was going to yell when Aera's phone starting ringing.

Jennie:- Who is this?

Aera:- Its mom unnie.

Lisa, Rose:- Don't tell mom that we are coming back, we will give her surprise.

Aera:- Ok.

She pick up the call.

OTP

Aera:- Hello to my world best and beautiful mom.

Mom:- Aish this kid, you will never change.

Area:- No my lady.

Mom:- Baby are you free i have to talk you something important.

Aera:- Sorry mom not now I will call you when i will be free.

Mom:- You always said that, but never call back, even other four never talk much.
I think you all forget your mom.

Aera:- No mom stop crying. How can I forget my one and only beautiful mom. And also unnies didn't forget you.
Please for this last time believe me i will call you back and hear you.

Mom:- Ok but if you not then i will come there and pick your ear and pack you in my bag and never let you go. And tell your unnies, that this warning is for them too, as I know you all five will be there together...

Aera:- Ok my wonderful mom.
I get it. Love you mom.

Mom:- Love you more, and love you to all my daughters.Bye...

Call ended.

Aera :- Lets go guys and pack and go back before mom come and pack us in bag.

Others started laughing.

End of the chapter......

Thankyou for reading....

Sorry if it's boring.

This is my first time to write so please coperate.....

See you all in next chapter...........

Till than take care......

Byee........

Love you all................... 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.7K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
82.5K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
142K 4.4K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
50.6K 1.8K 32
𝐴𝑠 the man's scream echoes in the house When he gets stabbed by knife in his heart Blood started to flow out from heart and it made a big bloody...