INSECURITIES.

By sophia_ispeng

What happens when you fall for someone you know you're not supposed to fall in love with? ''It's cool to have... More

Author's note.
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
RANDOM Q/A
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46a
CHAPTER 46b
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

CHAPTER 4.

92 52 8
By sophia_ispeng

 One of the issues Jasmine had in her friendship with Dave was her insecurities.
She felt insecure every now and then and it always made her to have countless misunderstandings with Dave.

One of these occurred when she went to see him with her family friend, Christopher.
Chris didn't really have a good impression concerning Dave.

He told Jasmine that he suspects Dave to be into internet fraud, otherwise known as "yahoo."

His reason for saying this was simply because of Dave's appearance.

Jasmine defended him and assured Christopher that his assumptions were totally wrong but Chris was still sticking with his words.

After she finally had her time with Dave, gisting and all, she asked him to see them off to the main road so they could find their way from there and Dave blatantly told her he wasn't going anywhere, that he did.

This action hurt Jasmine and she started to feel so unimportant.
He could have done this anytime but now.

It's not like she would have still taken it likely tho.

But at least not when she was with Chris.

Chris was a devil.

Christopher ceased the opportunity to make his point clear that the 'Dave' in question, was just using her to catch cruise. Jasmine being a crucial over thinker, took this to heart and then deactivated her account.

All of this this was just so she would no longer have a means of getting to him.
She knew for sure that if she didn't deactivate it, she will still go ahead to text him because she couldn't stay angry at him.

They were now at that level.

Jasmine vowed not to ever reactivate the account anymore but this only lasted for so long as the account was reactivated within two days.

They talked things out and he gave his reasons on why he didn't come along with her the other day.
His said he wasn't really feeling the guy she was with and he also didn't see any need to see her off because she already had a company.

Well it appears that they both didn't like each other.

                              *

Another issue of her insecurity happened when she started to feel unwanted by Dave.

She began to feel like he no longer knew her worth and that he had lost interest in her.
Whenever she talked about seeing him, he made up flimsy excuses so they won't get to see and he was always hurting her with his words.

Dave was really rude!

With all of this that was going on, her insecurities got too much for her to handle and she deactivated her account, again.
Not only that but this time around, she blocked him as well.

The main reason was because she asked Dave if they could see and he told her they couldn't because he was occupied.
And then some hours later, she saw a post made by some random girl and it read "Dave and Dora, thank you for making my day."

Who wouldn't be angry after seeing such post?

''He doesn't want to see me but he's seeing other girls, cool,'' Jasmine said to herself as she took the action of blocking Dave without wanting to get any explanation.

Some days later, she started to feel bored and so she reactivated her account but she didn't unblock him.
She wasn't really missing him because she knew she was right this time.

She decided to unblock him later on and she received a text from him.

Dave: You have mind jasmine, it's been long since we texted.
I've asked about you from Dora, I've walked past your apartment hoping to see you outside but I don't get to.
Now I'm to ask you, are you avoiding me?
Well good luck on that.
Hope school has been good and before you deactivate your account for the third time, Happy
new month. Bye!

Jasmine saw the message and she replied.

Jasmine: I saw Dora yesterday and she didn't tell me shit.
Well you're correct, I'm actually avoiding you, I want to stop talking to you.

My insecurities are too much for me to handle in our friendship.
I feel like you no longer have interest in me and to be honest, I'm tired of talking to you about how insecure I feel every single time and you trying to make me feel like I'm important.

I don't want to stress someone's child anymore so I've made a decision to let you go.

She forgot that they made a promise not to ever leave each other.

After all, they are many other girls you can talk to so bye.
And. . . Thank you for checking up on me.

Dave: Jasmine you've lost it.
You want to stop talking to me yeah?

After all, you broke your promise.
Humans though.
What insecurities?

I own up to the fact that everything is my fault because whenever you talk of seeing me, different excuses comes up but not anymore, I want to see you. *sighs*

You want to stop talking to me, really?

How are you stressing someone's child?

How have I lost interest in you?
I've lost interest in you and I've been fucking bothering myself to see you by walking past your apartment?
Me trying to make you feel like you are important, for real Jasmine?

Are you serious right now that's your problem, many other girls right? Sighs.

Jasmine: Dave you do not understand, I feel so Insecure in this friendship of ours, It makes me do/say stuffs that hurt you and I.
I just feel like breaking up will be the best option for us.

Dave: Jasmine that's because there is a soul connection between us, most times, the insecurities and the rough talks are part of it.
Do you think I don't get insecure also?
I fucking do jasmine!
Keep on saying those things to me, keep pouring out your mind. That is what makes me love you more.
But humans and promises, I knew I could never trust humans.
Let it not look as though, I am forcing the friendship.
But jasmine, whatever you felt about me, leaving you is trash.
You insist on a break up, so be it.
But please don't ever run through my mind again.
Don't let me think about you again.
Thanks for being a friend for a while. "I'm rooting for you,""I love you," "love you too," all of this, have fun.
Friends come and go in everyone's life.
Maybe your chapter in my life is over.
Thanks for a warm morning break up.

Jasmine: Wow.

Dave: It will be nice if you just block me.
Block me so whenever I think about you and want to message you, I won't. Just block me Jasmine.

Jasmine: Okay so it has ended?

Dave: You're asking me questions, don't do that.
Nothing has ended on my path.
If you say it has ended, so be it.
But just know I always expected the worse to happen, but not from you.

Jasmine: I'm really speechless right now.

Dave: You've said it all jasmine.

Jasmine: I'm just smiling to myself  cause I must cry this morning because of  Dave.

Dave: Your emotions are to your self.
I'm not saying any of this to make you cry.
My door is always open, if you want to leave me, feel free jasmine.
But just so you know, all these conversation this morning, if only I could go back in time and make sure I didn't even talk to you, if I could delete the first message I sent to you, if I could delete the sense of how it feels whenever I'm around you.
I wish all of this never happened.
I just want to erase all the memories Jasmine.
Friends come and go jasmine, but I thought we would last longer than this. *sighs*
I'm think I'm doing much talking now, lets forget about "US."

Jasmine: Dave kill me.

Dave: Wish I could right now but someone out there deserves you.
Maybe you won't feel insecure about others.

Jasmine: Dave, please don't leave me

Dave: I wish I couldn't but every reason you just gave to me is making me feel like I'm wasting your time.
So in order not to feel that way, do whatever you want Jasmine.
And please, if you know we'll have this similar conversation later on, block me as soon as possible.

Jasmine: You're putting me in a situation.

Dave: I'm not putting you in any situation, no way.
If you can recall, I told you I do  not like to think about the past.
But now I'm forced to, please don't let me do it again.

Jasmine: Okay so I'm not leaving anymore, do your worse.

Dave: Please don't make me want to laugh jasmine.
With all of this that has been said, there is a probability that you'll still leave.
I'm losing trust in you Jasmine, this early morning convo has played a tape on what the future might look like.
Later, one of us might get hurt.

Jasmine felt really bad after reading all his messages.
She apologised and they were cool again.
He told her that he had started driving lessons and he would be going offline anytime soon.

They chatted for what felt like twenty five more minutes and he went off.

She began to think about all that just happened.

''Thank God I didn't let him leave,'' she muttered to herself.

        *****
Their first fight be so crazy and it almost ended if not for Dave talking senses into Jasmine's head.
Dave is such a sweet soul tho🕊😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 588 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...
58.7K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
2.1K 530 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
618 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...