One Shots - Joshaya {REQUESTS...

By Darkrose2305

A collection of Josh and Maya one shots First Published - 1st September 2021 Completed - #1 UriahShelton - 21... More

A/N COMMENT IDEAS
Buzz
Caught
Can't Blame a Girl for Trying
Get out of Jail for Free
Something good may come of this
Jealous
Pregnant?
Pregnant? P2
Pregnant? P3
Just a cold...Right?
Joshaya Meets Ski Lodge
Joshaya Meets Ski Lodge P2
Truth Or Dare
It's flu weather!
Tutor
Abused
Abused P2
Miscarriage
Miscarriage P2
Miscarriage P3 - Rainbow Baby
Miscarriage P4 - Gender Reveal
Miscarriage P5 - Rainbow Baby Birth!
A/N - Miscarriage 'One Shot'
Miscarriage P6
Joshaya Meets The New Year
Trip to Philadelphia
Set up
Insomnia
First Date
Blind date
Aurora Borealis
Fatherly Instincts
I just want cuddles
A/N I actually made a decision xd
Ten Years On...
Flirting Over Text πŸ˜‰
Dance lessons
A/N Love Letters
Love letters
A/N Love Letters Answer
Overprotective
Flirty Josh
Caught under the Mistletoe
Joshie gets an owie
Santa kissed Mummy!!
Take What's Yours
Be My Valentines? {Josh}
Be My Valentines? {Maya}
A/N Valentine's
Stolen Shirts, Stolen Hearts
Flinching
If You Could Be Anywhere
Valentine's Day Chaos
I Think About You
Newborn {Vampire AU}
Newborn P2 {Vampire AU}
Newborn P3 {Vampire AU} {Sad ending}
No More Third Wheeling
Panic
Periods
New Years Kiss

It's flu weather! P2

262 8 4
By Darkrose2305

Once again thank prfctsabby for the original idea!

The idea was: Josh gets sick and Maya takes care of him.

So this is like 3 days after Part 1

Josh's POV

I walk home from work at around 3pm, we didn't have much to do so let us off early. I walked in to see Maya laying on the sofa watching tv through half closed eyes, "Gorgeous?" I ask and she turns to look at me. I take in her dull blue eyes, dark circles under her eyes, flushed nose and cheeks, pale, cracked lips and limp figure. "Oh, sweetie." I say and walk over to her, "What's wrong?" I ask and she shrugs. "Come here." I say as I sit on the other side of the sofa and open my arms. She crawls over and curls up next to me, "Did you catch the flu from me?" I ask softly and she nods, "I'm sorry sweetie." I say, my voice muffled by her hair as I hug her. "It's ok..." she says, her voice cracked and hoarse. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and gently and she shrugs again, "Well, I'll take care of you from now until you're better just like you did." I say and kiss her on the top of her head before moving her so she was leaning against the sofa arm while I get up. "I'll be back in a second Gorgeous." I say and she nods before returning her attention to the tv, her eyes beginning to close again. I walk into the kitchen and pour her a glass of water and make some soup. A few minutes later I walk back in with the water and soup (Its was one of those microwavable ones). "I'm guessing you haven't eaten or drunk anything." I say as I sit down next to her. "So eat this." I say and pass her the soup. She takes it from me and we sit there for a few minutes when she finished the soup. When she finishes I take the bowl into the kitchen, by time I walk back into the living room she's asleep on the sofa. I smile taking in her sleeping form (I know it's a little creepy, but it's a little cute right?) before picking up the remote and turning the tv off. I sit down in the chair and begin reading my current favourite book, I must have dozed off because when I open my eyes and look at the time it's around 2 and a quarter hours after I got home. I look over to the sofa and see Maya still sleeping. I see her shiver slightly so I place a blanket over her. I notice her eyes twitch a little before opening fully, "Josh..?" she asks quietly but I can still hear a slight roughness in her voice, "Yeah?" I ask and she starts sitting up, "I'm going to our room..." she says as she stands up but her frail frame immediately crumbles. I rush to catch her, "Thanks.." she murmurs in my ear as I pick her up. I carry her to our room and gently place her down on her side of the bed before getting on mine. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask as she crawls under the covers. Once she responds I find the movie before crawling under the covers and cuddling up to her. "You're so warm..." I her say, her voice muffled by my shirt. I chuckle softly before playing the movie.

After the movie

I pick up the remote and look for the second movie as I feel Maya move, I turn my head to look at her and notice some brightness has returned to her eyes and her cheeks and nose were less flushed than before. "You feeling any better?" I ask and she nods in response before stealing the remote and pressing play. I chuckle at her impatient before watching the movie.

--Thanks for reading. I'm sorry if it was a bit repetitive, I tried to make sure it wasn't but I don't have much imagination XD. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 767 62
My one shots from GMW's Joshaya Aka Josh and Maya and if the real actors (Sabrina Carpenter and Uriah Shelton) Aka Urbrina
100K 2.4K 39
Josh and Maya haven't spoken much in the past few years after their nasty breakup but when Riley and Lucas announce their engagement and plan their B...
148K 3.7K 11
π„πŒππ“π˜. ❝ i never thought i could feel like this, even after you've broken my heart. ❞ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ π†πˆπ‘π‹ πŒπ„π„π“π’ π–πŽ...
265K 6K 45
A common story about an uncle boing having to hear Maya constantly try to change his mind about her.