Everything I Expected

By MoneyFallin

Sequel to Not What I Expected!! Should read Not What I Expected to understand the story Can be triggering W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

283 9 5
By MoneyFallin

October 2019

Dinah's POV

  "Come on Ash, you gotta get up for school. Your sister will be here to take you." I say as I rub her back slowly in a circular motion while pulling the covers away from her with my other hand. "Your bath is ready for you to take. Get up before that water gets cold." Ashley opens her eyes and nods her head. I stand up correctly and she gets up and heads to her bathroom. "Okay one down, one to go."
     I walk out of Ashley's room making my way to Ayana's room. Before I can walk into the room I hear her on the phone. "...I know Tati, but these people out here are so focused on fashion, so you know that I have to pop out in something good. The only name brand thing I have is the Louis V dress that my sister bought me but I can't wear that." I shake my head knowing that Y/N is going to kill me for what I'm about to tell her. I knock on her door and push it open walking into the room. "You can come in my closet to find something to wear. Just not nothing that's too revealing. Your sister is already going to be mad that I'm letting you wear my clothes." She squeals. "Come on Tati we have clothes to look through." She says as she grabs her phone and runs out the room not forgetting to kiss my cheek before leaving.
      I giggle and make my way down to the next room walking in and seeing Cheylise setting out her outfit. Ever since the kids and I started staying here, every time Y/N has Cheylise, she has her stay here during that time to spend time with her siblings. And of course with that happening it means that Y/N has been sleeping over here more.
      I've tried talking to her about her and Cheylise just moving in, but she just declines it. She says that it's just us moving too fast. It's been about five months since me and Y/N started dating, but we still haven't made anything official. When I say we, I mean her. Don't get me wrong, I know for a fact that she isn't or hasn't cheated on me yet , not that that's ever been a problem. It just shows that she's serious. We haven't told the public that we are dating, but we have been throwing little hints on the internet. From liking and commenting under each other's post, but that's kind of normal because we've both been doing that, to posting each other without giving out too much.
      Since the first date night we've gone on a date almost every week. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner with just us or with the kids. I've can honestly say that she's changed for the better and it's showing.
     "Princess don't forget that I packed your lunch. You forgot it yesterday and mama had to bring it to you, remember?" She nods her head as she picks out her shoes. "Mhm. I remember mami. I won't forget it this time. Mami did you tell mama that I needed the money for the trip?" "Yes I did. It's in your folder in the envelope. Just make sure you give your folder to your teacher." Last month, Cheylise started kindergarten. It was a bittersweet moment for us parents besides her. Melanie and I was crying because our baby is starting school by herself and Y/N was just trying to remind her that she don't need no boyfriends or any type of relationships. While we were all in our own emotions Cheylise was ready to make friends and play with her dolls. Her first day went great according to her and her teacher.
   "Okay hurry and get in the shower so that I can do your hair. How do you want it?" "Ummm, can you do the bun in the back?" I nod my head and walk with her into her bathroom and get her shower going and as she gets ready to get in I grab everything I need to do her hair. "Cheybay I'm going to do your hair in the living room. Just come downstairs when you're ready." "Okay mami."
      I walk out of her room and walk down the hall to the twins room. Once near the door I open it and see the twins sitting up in their beds talking to each other. "Mommy I go with you and Leo go with mama right?" "Yup. Me and you are going to have mommy and me day and Leo is having a day with mama." "Mommy you know what me and mama do?" "It's do you know what me and mama are doing, Leo. And no I don't but you have to dress comfortable because mama has a lot of errands to run. You guys ready for your day today?" They both nod their heads and get out of their beds.
~~~~~~~~

   "Come on guys your mother and sister is on her way and will be here in five minutes." I tell as I give the twins their food and serve Ashley right after. Chey forgot her backpack upstairs and Ayana is still doing her hair. I hear a set of footsteps come down the stairs and two sets of footsteps walk into the kitchen. I soon see both Yana and Chey walk into the kitchen sit at the table. I place both of their plates in front of them and they start to eat.
      Ayana and Ashley moved in a month after the popped up here. Y/N talked to Drea about them moving out here and she agreed that they would benefit from living with her. And it has. Ayana is doing way better than she was at her old school and Ashley is excelling in school more. They both love living with their sister because they get to spend more time with her and whether Y/N wants to admit it I know that she loves it. Every weekend she makes sure to spend the day with just her sisters and I don't mind. I definitely feel like her bond with both of them has gotten stronger. Y/N put both of them into therapy after seeing Ayana doing well and once Ashley started having nightmares.
      I hear a horn go off twice signaling that Y/N locked the doors to her car. I hear the front door unlock, open, and close. I then hear her footsteps come closer to kitchen and I start to make her plate to go. "Good morning babies, Yana and Ash." I feel arms wrap around my waist and I lean back into her frame still making her plate. "Good morning beautiful." She says as she kisses my cheek. "Good morning babe." I put the cover over her food and place it on the counter. I read the clock on the stove and see that they need to leave. "Baby, you guys need to go so you can be on time." She puts her head in my neck and nod her head and kiss it before standing up straight and letting go of my waist. "Come on guys. Let's go and get you guys to school. Come on Leo so you can spend the day with mama."
     I move over to the twins and get them out of their high chairs. Once on the floor, Lia runs to her mother and give her a hug and a kiss. I squat down in front of Leo and pull his face into my hands. "Okay baby boy. Be a good boy for mama okay? I'll see you when you come home." "Okay mommy. Ofa atu." "Ofa atu papa." I stand up and fix my shirt and grab Kaleo's hand and walk to the living room and out to the car. Once outside Kaleo goes to Y/N and I pick up Lia. Once everyone is in the car Y/N comes up to both of us.
   "I know you hate when I give you money but this is for my daughter. Take care of both of you and make sure that you guys eat. I love you guys and call me to check in so I know y'all are okay. Kalia be good for mommy." She hands me a stack of money, kisses Kalia cheek, and pecks my lips before getting in the car. "Lia wave bye bye." Me and Lia wave bye to the car as it leaves the driveway. I walk inside the house and put Kalia down on the floor. "Okay so now mommy has to get ready and then we can leave. You wanna watch tv in mommy's room while she gets ready?" Lia nods her head and we make our way upstairs.
      Once were in the room I set Kalia up on the bed with the tv turning on cocomelon. Once she was all set I got in the shower. Thirty minutes later I get out and do my skin routine followed up my slight makeup. Then I put on my outfit that I had set out earlier. I go back in the bathroom to do my hair. I hear my phone starting to go off like crazy. "Mommy phone no stop ding." I hear Kalia yell as I also hear the patter of her feet coming closer to me. "Thank you baby. You can go back and watch your show." I say after I grab my phone from her and kiss her cheek. She runs out and I look at my phone to see that I had kept getting Instagram and Twitter notifications. I clicked on one of the Instagram notifications and it immediately sent to me a post that Y/N had posted.

@OfficalY/N

@OfficialY/N: Whose son is more flyer than mine?💧🔥
@chrisbrownofficial: Damn nephew is starting to have more drip than me
@nickiminaj: Leo is too cute
@diinahjaane727: Y/N and Dinah make some cute babies
@moneybaggyo: We know where he got his drip from.
@normani: Look at his curls😍😍

      I double tap and share the picture to my instastory. I go back to my notifications and tap on my Twitter notifications and it directs me to Y/N's recent tweet.

@OfficalY/N : baby mama sitting pretty😍😍🤤🤤 Don't she look gorgeous y'all?

@theshaderoom: 👀👀👀 is Y/N trying to get back with one of her exes?
@Y/S/Nismyheart: @dinahjane97 please tell me you guys are getting back together?
@dinahismywife: y'all are late 😑. They have been dropping hella hints for a minute now.
@Y/Nsprint: @dinahismywife if they were dating they would've been said something. She's been showing off both of her babymamas off a lot recently.
@TherealAyana: @dinahismywife @Y/S/Nismyheart @Y/Nsprint but is it any if y'all's business tho??

     I laugh at Ayana's tweet and like Y/N's tweet. I finish up my hair and make up and walk out into my room to see Kalia sleeping on the bed. I shake my head and gather my stuff together and putting it into her diaper bag. Having Kalia for the day means anything is bound to happen. This girl can go through three different outfit changes just because she'll get tired of wearing one. And she gets that from no one other than Y/N. Also, because she is the daredevil twin she winds up getting hurt the most.
     Once the bag is all set I put the bag on my arm and then pick up Kalia and make my way out the room. I make my way down the stairs and out the door not before setting the alarm. I put Kalia in her car seat and buckle her up. Once done I close the door and make my way to the drivers seat. Okay first stop, my parents house.
     I put my phone on the phone stand and FaceTime Y/N as I pull out the driveway. Her face pops up and shes in the same position that I'm in. "What's up? You guys okay?" "We're okay. We just left the house. I'm checking if your okay. I thought we weren't posting each other's faces on social media?" I say as I stop at a red light and look at her through the phone.
     "Well, you see what happened right... I was trying going to post Chey on Twitter but then I seen that picture from our date the other day and I was like ooouu damn she look too good not to post." She says as she looks back at me. "Where are you headed?" "To my parents to pick up Kamila and Sala then I gotta pick up Viv for my meetings and stuff. Where are you and baby boy?" "About to go pick up some baddies and chill at the park." She says as she goes back to driving. "Y/N... don't set yourself up for a poly beat down." "Okay we're going to my photo shoot for my clothing line and then we are going to his photo shoot." "His photo shoot? Since when does Leo do modeling? And when did I agree to him doing this?"
     "Milano just asked me today if he could be do some modeling for some of her clothing. I said yeah because I had a photo shoot with her too today so technically I was just killing two birds with one stone. She wants Kalia to model for her too. I just told her I would have to get back on that." She says as I can see her making a turn. "Mommy I be good. I no cry mommy. Hi Lia!" I hear Kaleo in the back. "That's good baby boy. And your sister is sleeping papa. Y/N, he can go, but please do not make decisions about the kids without me." "I'm sorry bebe. I won't do it again. I honestly was just excited about me and him doing a photo shoot together." I hear her say as I pull into my parents driveway. "It's fine. We will talk to you later. I just got to my parents house." "Okay. Be safe, we love you." "We love you guys too." "Ayana is gonna pick the kids up from school. I had Benny drop the Jeep off to her at school because we're both going to be busy."  "Okay. Later." I hang up and text Kamila for her Sala to come outside.

@Dinahjane97

@dinahjane97: Her mama is not going to like this outfit but she loves it. 🤷🏽‍♀️😍
@laurenjauregui: Que Linda mama
@normani: She definitely is her parents child. Look at her smile.
@chrisbrownofficial: Where is the rest of her clothes?
——>@OfficialY/N: I would also like to know where the rest of her clothes. I know she has outfits in that diaper bag. You better change her Dinah.😒
———->@dinahjane97: They're on her body. I'm not changing her clothes either. There's nothing wrong with them.
————>@OfficalY/N: you don't see them stains on her shirt.
————->@dinahjane97: Girl she is sleep I'm not changing her clothes. That's hella work🙄 Don't you have pictures to take?

@RealAyana

@RealAyana: Whose niece does it better than mine?
@OfficialY/N:Cheybay😍😍 girl aren't you in class?
————> @RealAyana: you in my business? Don't do that.
@MelanieLove: My sweet baby
@Laurenjauregui: She looks so innocent but we all know that she isn't. 

@Dinahjane97

@Dinahjane97: Kaleo and Kalia's mom
@normani:😍😍😍
@kehlani: 🥰🥰 You don't even look like you had twins. I'm jealous
@alfredoflores: gorgeous
@OfficialY/N: 🤤🥵🥵fine and fly ass baby mama
—————> @dinahjane97: thanks baby daddy  ❤️
@jheneaiko: 😍😍❤️
———-> @dinahjane97: thank you❤️
@chrissails_: them thighs🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
————-> @OfficialY/N: don't get yourself hurt trying to get something you have no business trying to go after. Just respectfully go on about your day and stay out her comments. She don't want you.
———————>@chrissails_: @OfficialY/N I know you are not still hitting that. She's single.
————————> @OfficialY/N: @chrissails_ Single like the amount of punches it's gonna take for me to knock your silly ass out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "Dinah your baby daddy out here putting dudes in their place." Kamila says as she shows me her phone once we at a red light. I laugh and shake my head. "She's doing all this and we aren't even official." "You guys aren't official?" Sala says from the backseat. I shake my head. "She's all about going slow. Which I understand, but at the same time it's been five months." "Do you think your ready for another relationship though Dinah? I mean with everything that -" "Please do not use Odell as an excuse for me. If I didn't want a relationship, I wouldn't be going on dates and doing everything with Y/N." I say cutting Kamila off.
   "Dinah I'm not using him as an excuse. Have you ever thought of why you moved on from him with Y/N so fast? She's your comfort space. I'm not trying to be rude or piss you off but have you ever thought about it that way? Like maybe she's moving slow for your benefit." She says and I stay silent. I've never thought about it that way because I try not to think about it that way.
     When Odell first started abusing me, I used to ask God why he would put me in that position. I would also cry and pray to him to help me. Then going down the line I would start calling out for Y/N while he was doing it. I would scream her name just to see if she would come save me from him. She never came though. All it ever did was make the beatings worse. The only thing saving me at that time was the twins because I knew I couldn't just leave them here. Of course they had Y/N but they need their other mother as well.
      "I can't say that I haven't thought about it like that because I have. I know that she's my safe haven. I've always knew that. I'm not ready for another relationship. Not a brand new one with someone totally new, but with her I'll always be ready as long as she is. And I'm not going to lie I'm scared."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

    "Hey Milan. " I say as I walk towards her with Kaleo's hand in mine. "Hey Y/N. And you must be Kaleo." She says as she shakes my hand and then squats down in front of him and holds her hand out. Kaleo surprisingly shakes her hand. "I Leo." He says as he smiles. "He's so cute."  "I would say the same about your son but you don't want to show the internet, let alone me, yours." She stands back up and rolls her eyes. "You seen Czar on FaceTime." "For like two minutes. How is he?" "He's growing. Getting a little bad, but that's my baby." "Yeah I know how that goes. You would've thought Leo here would've been the bad twin but nope that's his sister." She laughs and shakes her head. "She can't be that bad. She's so cute. I seen Dinah's post today. She looked so cute. Speaking of Dinah's post..."
     I shake my head holding my hand up. "We are not talking about that." She laughs and walks signals me to follow her. "I'm just saying you didn't have to do him like that." "He needs to be on point about his child. Not my baby mother. Dinah does not want nothing that has to do with him or Queen." She shakes her head. "I don't even want to know about it. So you guys can change in here. The stylist will be in here soon to show you guys which outfits that you will put on and we'll take pictures and switch out outfits."  I nod my head.
"We take pictures mama?" I look down at him and nod my head. "Yes. You know how mama was taking pictures for her clothes?" I ask him and he nods his head. "Well we are going to do the same thing but we are gonna help out Milano. You think you can do that?" "Yeah mama. I like take pictures." "Well this is going to be easy then. When you guys are done you can come right on out so we can get started. We're just gonna do at least five different shots for each outfit and then you guys are good to go." I nod my head and she waved to Kaleo as she leaves out the door.
     "Mama?" "Yes baby boy." "I hungry. And I want mommy."  "Okay we can eat right after this and we can call mommy right now okay." I sit down on the couch in the room and pull him on my lap. The door opens and Yonni comes in the room. "I thought we said we would meet outside and come in together?" "I know, but its hot outside and plus I have Kaleo with me. I wasn't going to keep him outside." "Hi baby King." She says as she takes Leo out of my lap. She's started calling him baby king since last year since she said that he looked like King should've been his name. "Did you talk to Dinah about him doing this photo shoot?" "Yeah. She wasn't happy that I gave Milan an answer before hand but she's fine with it now." Yonni says as she hands him back to me and I pull out my phone calling Dinah.
    "Hey babe." Dinah says once she answers the phone. "Hey papa. You having fun?" "Mhm. Mommy I take pictures soon. My fits over there. We wait for somebody." "Oh yeah. Are you waiting for a stylist papas?" He nods his head and bites his lip. "Mommy Where sister?" "Hi bro bro. Hi mama." I hear Kalia say as she gets in the camera. "Hi baby girl. You being good? I see you changed your clothes." I say with a smirk. "You did not get your way. You know good and well that she changes her clothes three times a day. This is outfit number two." Dinah says with sass. "Sissy I miss you." "I miss you too bro bro." "They are so cute. Is this their first time being apart?" Yonni says. "Hey baby momma and yes. I never thought they would be asking for each other like this. You would think them being around each other all the time they wouldn't miss each other as much."
    "Hey baby mama and girl, they're twins. They are each other's built in best friends. I don't think that they will ever not miss each other. I was just looking over his outfits and let me tell you, his pictures might come out looking better than the baby daddy's." Yonni says with a wink. "First off, I don't like how you're talking about me like I'm not right here. Two, I made him. We gone look equally as good as each other." "My nephew is gonna look better, sorry Y/N." I hear Kamila say. "Y'all are messed up." I say as I hand Kaleo the phone and sit him on the couch and get up. "Where are you going?" Yonni asks.
      "I'm about to get dressed for this photo shoot. I don't need no one to dress me. They need to dress him. He's a baby. I'm a grown woman. Plus the stylist is taking too long. I'm about to pick out one of his outfits. Shorty or dude is taking too long." I say as I walk towards the rack of clothes and look for the first outfit for both of us.
       There was a knock at the door and I let them know that they can come in. "Y'all dressed? We're only gonna make it through one outfit. I have to go get Czar." Milan says with the door cracked open. "You can come in and no we are not. I'm actually picking out the outfits since your stylist didn't come in here yet." I say as I look from her to the rack. "I already picked something out for me. I'm just picking something for him. I figured out everything but his pants. We'll be out in five minutes though. Give me a second." She nods her head and walks out. I finally find a pair of pants and hand Leo's outfit to Yonni. "Please put this on him." I say as I hand Yonni the clothes for Leo. I grab my outfit and head to the bathroom and change into the outfit that I had set out. "You know that there is a virus going on in China?" I slightly hear through the door. Once I was done I walked out. "A virus? What virus?" "Something new I ain't never heard before. It looks like it can be serious though. It's spreading quickly out there." She says as she's fixing Kaleo's shoes on him. "Alright let's rock and roll. You have a studio session after this. It's short because I know you have him. Now go take your pictures so we can be on our way." I nod my head and pick Kaleo up and make my way out the door.
~~~~~~~~~
      "Hey Y/N. What's up little man? You gonna make some music with your mother today?" My engineer Tony says once we walk through the door. Kaleo nods his head and I walk over to Tony and dap him up and Kaleo gives him a high five. "I see you out there wildin on Instagram." He says with a laugh and I sit on the couch and sit Kaleo next to me. I shake my head. "He should've saved himself the trouble by not even commenting under her post." "So that's your girl?" "Not officially but that's mine regardless." "What I tell you before? No girl just wants to be in no situationship. You've been messing with her for five months if I'm not mistaken. She's not gonna wanna stay like this forever."
    "Honestly I'm doing this for her. After everything between her and Odell I don't want to trigger her. I've been talking to my therapist and she told me that I need to be careful of different things that could trigger her. If it wasn't for her I would've been stamped her." "Have you talked to her about it? Because that could possibly speed up the process none the less. She could be wondering what's taking you so long and you just making her mad. But imma let you sit on that. There's someone that wants you to hop on a song with them though. They'll be here in a minute. It should be quick it's just one verse and then laying over the track with some adlibs."
     "Who is it?" I say as I go in the diaper bag and grab Kaleo's iPad and snacks and hand them to him.  "Megan Thee Stallion. She needs help with one of her songs. She specifically asked for you. And then we're gonna finish the track we started the other day." "Megan?!? You got me on a track with Megan?" I ask and Yonni comes through the door and Megan walks right in behind her. "Aye, I didn't know you was hopping on the track with Megan. Tony why didn't you tell me?" "Because your fine ass is with Benjamin and don't want to take your chances with me. Plus you would've told her." Tony says as he stands up and gives Megan a hug. "Hey Tony. I see you brought the package here." "Signed and delivered." "Now Tony you know the baby daddies stick together. We can not break up the group now ain't that right Y/N? Plus, Tony you wouldn't know what to do with this." "Don't put me in y'all mix. You, Dinah, and Melanie came up with the baby momma and baby daddy clubs. But hi I'm Y/N and this is my son Kaleo."
     "I know who you are. It's nice to finally meet you. I've been waiting since you released 'Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial'. That was a fire ass album. My favorite song was Roll Dice." "Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the album. I've wanted to work with you since you came out if we being honest. You got bars girl." "Mama?" "Yes Leo?" "Mama that your friend?" Megan and Yonni let out a giggle. "Yes papa that's mamas friend. You wanna say hi?" I say and pick him up once he nods his head. "This is mamas friend Megan. Say hi papa." "Hi." He says into a low tone before putting his head in my neck. "Aweeee he's so cute. Hi Kaleo. He so handsome." "Tank you." He whispers. I'm glad he put his manners to use.
     "He don't ever get this shy around no one. You okay papa?" I ask him. He nods his head and reaches for his iPad and I set him back down onto the couch. "Okay, now that that is out of the way. I'm sure you met Yonni on your way in. She's my manager. Just to let you know she's a big fan of your music." "You didn't have to tell her all that. You could've left that part out." She says as she gives me a glare and shakes Megan hand. "Girl it's fine. I always love meeting my fans."
     "Alright now that we are done with the introductions let's get to this song." Tony says and I nod my head and agree with him. My phone rings and I pick it up seeing no other name pop up besides Dinah. I slide my finger over the screen answering the FaceTime.
     "Where's my baby?" She immediately says once her face pops up on my screen. "Well hi to you too baby mama. And he's right over here watching his iPad." I say as I point the camera at Leo. "Awe my baby. Does he miss me?" I let out a laugh. "Dinah he's not a baby no more. He's two. He has to be away from you at some point. Plus, he's with the cool mom right now. But, of course he misses you. You coddle him, but I'm about to record some fire with this amazing artist so I'll see you when I drop him off okay?" I say giving her a knowing look. She nods her head knowing what it means. "Okay, I'll see y'all later." She mouthes 'I love you' and I raise my eyebrows twice signaling that I love her too and she hangs up. "That's a damn shame." I hear Tony mumble and I send a glare his way. "Shut up. Let's get started on this song. Do you have a name for it?" She nods her head and smiles. "Crybaby." She says and I nod my head. "Tony throw on what you have so far." He nods his head and puts the beat on. I nod my head to the beat. "Ayo this shit is fire. I think I got something." I say before I go and slide in the booth.
~~~~~~~
     "Babe I'm home!" I say once I walk through the door. I walk into the living room carrying Leo and his bag. Once fully in the living room and  see Dinah sitting on the couch staring at me. "Why are you bringing my child home at 11:30? You know his bedtime is 8:30." She says as she gets up and grab him and his bag. "Dinah I had to redo a verse and then I came straight home." "Why does my son have a lipstick stain on his cheek? Who did you have around my son that felt comfortable enough to kiss my sons face?" Dinah asks as she turns around and looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
     I sigh and sit down on the couch and Dinah does the same. "If you are accusing me of cheating Dinah, you know I would never cheat on you. If you must know he got real comfortable with Megan in the studio. He got so shy around her and then after he woke up from his nap after he had his food he wanted to be around Megan. He had a little crush and I couldn't stop him from getting at a girl babe. I was the wing man this time so he could get his shorty. He kissed her on the cheek goodbye so she did too. If I had seen the lipstick stain I would've wiped it off." I say and end with a shrug. "Megan who?" "Megan Thee motherfucking Stallion." I say in Megan's voice. "Are you serious? Is it gonna be on an album or a single?" "A single that's on the album." I say with a sly smirk. "Lucky bitch." She mumbles and gets up walking towards the stairs and follow her. We walk into the twins room and she hands me his backpack and walks into their bathroom. I start to unpack his bag leaving the food in there to take it back downstairs. I walk over to Kalia and kiss her forehead. Once Dinah comes back into the room with a changed Kaleo she puts him in the bed and we both kiss his forehead.
     We walk out of the twins room and into Chey's room and I kiss her on her forehead. After her room we walk into Ashley's room and I kiss her forehead as well and we make our way to the last room. I knock on the door and I hear a faint come in. I open the door with Dinah behind me. "We have this conversation basically every night. You do not need to be up at this time. Did you do all your homework?" "We go through this every time sis. I don't sleep before twelve. And yes I did finish my homework. Im going to sleep soon so don't worry. I'll be sleep by the time y'all check on me a second time." She says as she goes back to texting. I shake my head and me and Dinah make our way out room and downstairs into the kitchen.
     Dinah grabs the backpack from me placing it on the island and taking the remaining food out of the bag. "I have something for you to listen to." "Huh?" She says as she turns around from putting something in the cabinet.
   "I have something for you to listen to. Look this therapy stuff has been helping me a lot recently. I haven't touched the topic of my parents really yet, but I have been talking about you. How you've been helping me on my journey with everything, my insecurities, priorities, and overall life. I've come to the conclusion that I need you. It never really took me this long to realize it, but I've come to the actual realization of it last week. Thank you. Thank you for being with me the whole thing with my dad and brother. I've never said thank you to you for that. Thank you for helping me get Cheylise back on track with life after she got out the hospital. Thank you for being there when I let my mother back in. Thank you for staying with me after the ring situation. Thank you for blessing me with the twins. Thank you for being there for Cheylise as a mother. Thank you for helping me take care of my sisters. But most of all thank you for loving me. Regardless of what happened in the past. You still love me. And that's all I ever wanted. Someone who loves me for me including all my flaws." I say as I break down and Dinah runs over to me and sits me at one of the kitchen table chairs.
     "Hey, I'll always love you. I did everything because I care and love everything about you. Absolutely nothing will ever make me stop loving you, okay?" I nod my head and she wipes my face. "Now stop crying. Your ugly face is starting to show." She says and i let out a chuckle. "You think you funny huh?" "I've learned from the best didn't I?" She asks and I smile. I let out a deep breath. "Okay but I was being serious about having something for you to hear. It wasn't that speech, that just went with the surprise and I needed to let that out. Okay, but one of my assignments for my session was to write a song about how I felt when we were apart. Then to let you hear it whenever I was ready. I just finished this song at the studio. That's really why we was taking so long. Once again my apologizes, he won't be out that late again." I say once she gives me a pointed look and I tap my lap and she catches on and sits on my lap. I wrap my arm around her waist.
      "I've never expressed this to you, but during the time we were apart all I wanted was for you to come and see me. Or even check up on me. In which you didn't do for a couple of months. But I wanted to show you how much I was changing. That I was making progress of being a better version of myself for you. So I wrote this song. I hope you like it." I say as I press play.

Come, come see what I've been up to
Come, come see about me
I know you've had a lot of work to do
Ooh, you got used to things without me baby
Yeah, you got used to every thing I never did
You got sick of being sick of all my flaws
You got over all the pain I ever caused
And I didn't mean it, no, but
They say it's all what you make it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love, you can't fake it
So please don't try to deny me of that, no
You know my heart couldn't take it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love you can't fake it
See baby, ooh, you know I need you
Come, come see about me
Know it can't always be about me
Just come, come see about me
Come, come see about me
I'm doing good girl
I'm up where we belong at
You know I'm still trying to find where we went wrong at
So come, come see about me
Come, come see about me
Come, come, come see about me
It won't hurt just to see what we could be
So come see about me, yeah
Want you to see how much I changed up
Ooh, I just hope I'm not too late
I know your hesitant about it, but
I got a lot I wanna say to you
Hate that I could never measure up
Hate that I could never be the one you needed
'Cause now I'm the one who needs you
But baby
They say it's all what you make it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love, you can't fake it
So please don't try to deny me of that, no
You know my heart couldn't take it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love, you can't fake it
See baby, ooh you know I need you too
Come, come see about me
Know it can't always be about me
Just come, come see about me (Right here)
Come, come see about me (Right here)
I'm doing good girl
I'm up where we belong at
You know I'm still trying to find where we went wrong at
So come, come see about me
Come, come see about me
Come, come, come see about me
It won't hurt just to see what we could be
So come see about me, yeah
About me, about me, about me, about me
Come, come see about me (Come see)
Know it can't always be about me (Come see about me)
Just come, come see about me (Come see about me)
Come, come see about me (Come see about me)
I'm doing good girl(Come see about me)
I'm up where we belong at (Come see about me)
You know I'm still trying to find where we went wrong at
So come, come see about me
Come, come see about me
Come, come, come see about me
Won't hurt just to see what we could be
So come see about me, yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.5K 45
Cover by: @shprism I don't believe in love at first sight. It's not real to me. I do, however, believe in seeing someone for the first time and knowi...
3.9K 173 18
97.7K 2.5K 17
What do you do when you fall for a girl, but she belongs to someone else? Laurmani • Caminah Thriller and Romance
90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...