Leah Grimes

By ellasynal

Leah was only two years younger than her big brother Carl. Her father got shot, and then the apocalypse began... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapher 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141

Chapter 88

261 1 0
By ellasynal

The next morning I was sitting with Judith and RJ eating breakfast, and I watched as two men rode in. "Judith stay here." Quickly I ran out meeting them at the gate, these men were from Hilltop. "We have a message for you. Rosita was found unconscious in the woods, she's at Hilltop now."

Immediately I found my horse riding back with these men. It took us only a few hours by the time we arrived night time was falling. The gates opened and I gave my horse to one of the guards meeting Tara at the gates. "Now here's a face I haven't seen in a while." I smiled giving her a small hug, "you mind if I stay a few nights?" She shook her head, "you're always welcome here, you know that Leah." I looked around, "is everyone from Alexandria already here?" I saw Michonne just as I said that, "I'll be back."

Michonne turned her head as I called her name. "Leah? What are you doing here?" I sighed, "I heard about Rosita. I wanted to help." She nodded, "she's just resting now. Enid was asking about you. Henry is here as well. You should go visit." I gave her a small smile, "come get me if you need anything."

"Leah?" I heard someone call. I turned to see Enid running into my arms. "I haven't seen you in forever." I held onto her rocking back and forth. "You're staying a few nights, right?" I nodded, "I am. Wanted to catch up on lost time." Enid grabbed my arm, "Walk with me." I followed her over to the blacksmith and saw Henry working beside Alden. "You're taller than me now Henry," I smiled. He turned immediately laughing when he saw me. "Leah." He held on tightly and I smiled again, "you miss me a little?" Henry nodded stepping back, "you look much older now." I rolled my eyes, "is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"LEAH." I heard Michonne yell. "Rosita's up and she's panicking, she's going back out there." I opened my mouth to speak but Michonne pulled me with her. "We can't let her go out there alone." I nodded running after her. "She keeps saying that this herd that followed them out there is different. Eugene, is in a barn somewhere he got hurt and she had to leave him. That's where Aaron, Daryl and Jesus are." I scoffed, "Daryls here? Aaron is too?" She nodded, "I know."

I stopped at the gate where Rosita was being held back by guards. "We're going out there. We'll make sure they're alright." I promised her running towards the woods with Michonne. "Do you know where we're headed?" She nodded and we continued until the sky got darker and foggier. "I hear voices." I whispered. She put her finger to her lip and we walked towards the voices coming up to some sort of cemetery. Together we pushed through the gates running towards the other side, where the screams were getting louder. I saw Eugene leaning up against the gate, they were trapped out. "Move back." I yelled seeing the herd of walkers closing in around them.

Michonne and I both pulled on the gate and I sighed when it finally pulled. Two women grabbed onto it pushing it open further. "Who are you?" I asked. Michonne glared at them, "I thought I told you to stay put." The one with curly hair nodded, "we're earning our keep."Aaron and Jesus grabbed onto Eugene and we began making our way back through the cemetery.

I turned around as Jesus pulled my arm quickly grabbing my machete. Walkers were pulling knives out and running towards us. "Look out." I screamed.

Everyone began running through the gate but I felt myself get pulled back as Jesus tried to hold onto my hand. One walker was behind him, and I screamed in horror as I watched a sword stab through his body, and he collapsed to the ground. I charged at the walker killing it and then put my back against everyone's as more of them circled around us. "You die now." One whispered.

"Go." Michonne yelled pushing us through the gate. Daryl and Aaron picked up Jesus' body and the group of us began pushing through the fog far away from these whispers. "That was a person." Daryl grunted holding up a walker face. "These people are wearing walker skins." I looked at the mask narrowing my eyes, "they blend in with all the actual walkers?" Michonne nodded, "we need to be careful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 16
Y/N Greene was Hershel and Josephine Greene's daughter. The oldest between the only two children they had, simply between Maggie and Y/N. The zombie...
223K 9.7K 69
❝ You're caught in my crosshairs again. ❞ In which a Navy SEAL, a doomsday prepper, and an extroverted ...
30K 1K 26
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦, 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. Y/n Walsh, the loving and beautiful wife of Shane Walsh an...
169 26 17
a young girl was camping with her family a day before a breakout would happen and change her life forever. She was shaken and brave. she wouldn't be...