The Clueless Mortals (fin.)

De ScipioThePegasus

Another cliche 'Meet the demigods' story. Enjoy! FINISHED Mai multe

Aimee Sylvester
HELP!!!!!
Melody Diamond
Louie Young
Kori Ana
Ella Dianne Paterson
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Jillian Harper
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible Writer's Block
Rebekha Norman
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dayna Winters
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Mark Brown
Flaire Gallagher
THANK YOU!
Sylvia Freire
Sorry!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn Rose Labadie
WOW.
Kalonice Astra Crestan
Short Break
Sudden Change
Story Ideas
Demo Chapters
Contest
Rule 21
Amelia Skaret
Moi Birthday + Bonus Chapter
IMPORTANT
Moi Name
Sorry again + Bonus Chapter + Sneak Peek
Sorry.
One Last Chapter
New Story!
Self Promotion and Wow.
Story Ideas 2 + A really awesome surprise!!!!
NEW STORY!!!
Vive la France!
Editing ongoing (as of May and June 2016)
OMG I'M SO SORRY T^T
i got tagged...?
*tears hair out*

Angel Crest

5.3K 77 22
De ScipioThePegasus

Hi! I'm Angel Crest. I'm 14. I was just reading a book today, and playing with my broze colored hair, when my friend Lisa Falcon grabbed my book and slammed it shut. "Lisa, hand it over," I demanded. "Oh c'mom Angel! You are no fun," she pouted. "Reading is fun," I told her. "Hmph! You're acting to much like Annabeth right now," she said. "Ummm.... Lisa? Who is Annabeth?" I asked, confused. "A friend of mine frm camp, " she shrugged. "So.... can I have my book back?" I asked. She sighed. "Here ya go, Bottomless Black." People called me that because of my eyes. They were black, like a bottomless pit. She handed me over my book. I guess she'll never learn to enjoy reading.

A few months later, Lisa said that her friends and Annabeth were coming to the park and she asked me if I would like to come. I just shrugged. "Sure," I agreed.

I was already at the park when some teens came up to Lisa. She was greeted with some 'sups, some 'hey's, some 'what's up's, and some 'yo's. Lisa dragged me over and introduced me to over 15 people. How does she know so much peole?! They were all very cool, and they had powerful auras around them. Whoops! Lisa is calling me! Gotta go for now! Bye!

(A / N : Thanks to Angels_of_Onyx for this character. Will be updating soon again! Ciao!)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

698K 8.9K 42
The Gods are cruel and decided to send their children to- wait for it- mortal school. There, they will be faced with jealous, deceitful, and imbecili...
369K 5.5K 24
Pretty self explanatory, It's a story about our favorite heroes meeting mortals! [COMPLETED]
411K 5.1K 32
Mortals, Demigods, and Gods alike meet Percabeth. This story is one of the top five banes of my existence but nevertheless enjoy!
108K 915 18
This is just a bunch of people meeting percabeth. There will be mortals and demigods, and maybe gods. There will also be story stories and Percabeth...