𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️

11.4K 519 56
By Cool_Asterisk

Abhimanyu's POV

We are going to attend the party which was held for Adhyaa as Aditya uncle found her after 19 years. I remembered a little about her, I was 6 years old at that time. Anyway, we readied for the function. We reached there at 7:30 and just then Adwet announced her entry. In that red dress she was looking amazingly hot. Yet she has the innocence on her face... Reporters asked her some silly questions. I didn't think that looking at her that she could be this bold, she answered him and it turned out to be a left-handed compliment. She was a deadly combo of innocence and boldness.

We all (boys) were standing and talking after the performance just then I saw her. She knelt down in front of a child probably around 10 years old. And talking to him, worried nothing about the rest.

She was doing something to me. She was like a mystery to me which I desperately wanted to solve. I don't know why.

I have to take my mind elsewhere. Although she is the sister of Adwet, I can't deny the fact that she is a girl. And all the girls are just selfish, who do anything which satisfies them, it doesn't matter whether the other person is happy or not.

The party is over and we are settled in the hall on the sofa. She came .... Changed her clothes. She changed her dress but why. Not to mention her hair... my God... below her waist most probably till mid thigh. She was looking amazing. Stop Abhimanyu, Stop. It doesn't matter to you how she looked. She sat beside Adwet.

Shivi, Devi, Rati and Rey asked her some questions. She answered them. But when Rati asked about the national competition she stuttered while answering I think she was hiding something.

After some time, she yawned, like a small baby.... Cute....

Abhimanyu Don't ..... DON'T......

Rey told her to go to her room.

"She is not like she shows us, she has many things hidden in her head. But didn't want others to know about that, I can see that." Shivi said being concerned for her younger sister.

"Yeah..... She is not like what she shows. She is completely opposite to this character. She is somewhat like Dev, Rati, Rey and Rudi (nickname of Rudransh), Mrs. Sharma...... the cafe owner, where she worked, told us. She changed herself after her bestfriend had been murdered. It left a great impact on her innocent heart. To cherry on the top she faced all this all alone, that also at the age of 17.", Said Adwet being emotionally sad.

"She worked...... She is barely an adult . How can she work? What kind of place is that where they made a teenager work? No one complaint about that.", Rey said shockingly.

Adwet chuckled and said, "She is 19 years old and she started working when she attained the age 18. Don't go at her face, when I first showed her for one second I thought she was a 16-17 year old girl, without makeup she looks younger than her age."

"What did she do there?" asked Rati.

Adwet hesitated to answer but answered, "She worked there as a waitress."

"What?" All shocked and said in unison.

"Hmm... She worked to earn her livelihood. I thought if she was a state-level champion, she would have got her scholarship with prize money. Then, why did she work as that money was enough for her to complete her studies, although for us that money would not even be enough for us for more than one month. Then I came to know that she donated that money for buying an injection for Dr. Rashtogi's son...... You saw the boy for whom she was talking. That was the same boy for whom she gave all her prize money." Said Adwed proudly.

"She somewhat looks like she hides things but no one can say after seeing her that she faced that much." Said Rudi.

All were shocked listening to her side of story, I also started to think that she was different. She was not like those girls whom I always think that they are after 'she' happened to me.

"When we reached there, she said something like she met her fake parents earlier, that too two times and she literally made us give a DNA test. After that only she believed that we were her real family. She is not in a good shape of mind but we will give her that much love that she has to become that one which she was before." Said Adwet hopefully.

After some other chit chat, girls retired to their room and we went to the bar area to drink. While drinking, the bottle slipped from Devi's hand and shattered everywhere. We informed the househelp to clean it and then we retired to the bed.

[Next morning, at dining table]

We all sat there except Adhyaa.

"Rati, pass me the bowl of rice." Said rey.

"Take it yourself, don't you have your hands." Replied Rati.

"Tere hath ke pass hi toh rakha h, de de." Said Rey. [That is kept near your hand, give]

"Woh chhod ye bta assignment pura ya nhi ya sirf awaragardi me laga raha pure time, I am sure, tumne abhi tak complete bhi nhi kiya hoga.[Leave that, tell me, did you complete your assignment or all you do is running around. I am sure, you didn't even complete it.]", Said Rati

"Don't worry, I am not Rati who took her the whole time for the assignment. Ye sab toh mere baye hath ka khel hai. [This is the game for my left hand]", Said Rey.

Prabhat uncle twisted his ear and said, "Baye hath ka khel, hn.... Dekhte hain office me......"

Rati showed him her tongue and started eating her food.

All chuckled at them as this is the daily banter.

"Where are you going to take the First-aid box?" Asked Adwet to the househelp.

"Wo... Wo.. chhote malik chhoti Malkin said to bring it to her room and also said not to inform anyone." Househelp said being afraid.

As he said these words we all rushed towards her room, we all thought that something happened to her and I was also angry, why she doesn't want to inform anyone. She is also a member of this family. We have all the rights to know about her.

Author's POV

Adhyaa woke up at 8. She was a little late from her daily routine. She hurriedly did her morning chores and left for the dining room. While coming down something pierced in her right foot. She heard the banter between Rati and Rey so she didn't want to disturb them. She quietly went to her room. In the corridor she saw househelp and asked him to bring a First-aid box and not to inform others.

She slowly took out the glass. Meanwhile in the dining room Adwet saw the househelp bringing the First-aid box to Adhyaa's room.

He took the First-aid box from the househelp and went towards the Adhyaa's room with all the youngsters.

Adhyaa said without looking upward, "Place the box beside me, kaka, and you go I'll manage now on".

But when she didn't get the answer she looked upwards and became shocked to see her brother and cousins are glaring at her along with Abhimanyu and Rudi.

She was scared as so far she has come to know that everyone loves her very much and seeing her wound they will be very very angry at her. And the same happened, her brothers and sisters are very very angry. When she saw them standing at the door, the piece of glass fell from her hand and shattered into more tiny pieces.

She bent down to pick the pieces. Just then, Adwet said to her in a little high pitch, "Don't, you will get yourself hurt more."

He came near her and examined the wound.

Adhyaa meekly said, "It's just a small cut. Don't worry. It will be ok."

Shivi concernedly said "But there is so much bleeding. How can you say that it will be ok?"

Adhyaa assured Shivi "It's nothing, believe me."

Adwet mimicked her under his breath, "It's nothing, believe me."

Adwet ordered Adhyaa, "Now keep your mouth shut and and let me treat your wound."

But there was a problem that whenever some other person treated her any wound it gave her more pain. So she tried to oppose it.

"No.....no I will do that. You all go, I'll come after 10 mins" she stuttered and moved away from him.

Till this time all the girls are seated on the bed and boys are seated on the chairs and Adwet stays beside Adhyaa.

And they all did nothing but glare at her. Adwet opened the First-aid box and started treating the wound. She sat there silently seeing him with so much emotion. She controlled my tears as it's been a long time since someone cared about her.

After completing his work, Adwet watched Adhyaa's foot for one more time and asked, "How did you get this scare? And when?"

She looked at him then the place at her foot where the scare was. She knew how she got that but lied, "I slipped somewhere there. And there was a sharp edge so I got a cut."

Rudi came and said with sarcasm, "But why does it look like someone intentionally hurt you. I am a criminal lawyer and I saw many people who have these types of scare and trust me they didn't get these as they slipped and got hurt...."

Adwet said sternly "Now, what about this, tell us how you got it? And listen to me clear and loud NO LIES"

"I got the prize for stealing food from the kitchen." She told them sarcastically and evilly smirked at the end.

"When?" Asked dev with gritted teeth feeling very angry as his sister has to go through all these and they all didn't know how much she has faced.

"I didn't remember much, probably at 7 or 8." She said confusingly as she didn't remember it.

"Why are you smiling while telling us about that?" Asked Rudi.

"Ohh that was nothing. Bas aise hi" Adhyaa said not want to answer him.

"Don't beat around the bush and come to the point" irritatingly Rudi said.

"Next Day the caretaker's condition was worse than mine," Adhyaa said, smiling.

"What do you mean?" Rey said, amazed.

"As a punishment, I had to do all his work, so I simply added too much salt and red chilli powder in the food and placed strong glue on the chair where he used to sit during lunch, so when he got up to drink water, his pants tore up. And one more thing I also added too much salt in the toothpaste. Simple" I shrugged.

Hearing what she had done to the caretaker for punishing her, Abhimanyu coughed. She noticed but ignored him.

"And this time he didn't do anything," said Rey, confused.

"How can he? I have my bodyguards. ʘ‿ʘ" Adhyaa exclaimed with joy.

"Who are they?" asked Rudi.

Adhyaa's mouth fell down as her mind went to her friends and she didn't want to talk about them now. So she ignored that question.

"I am very hungry. Soon you'll be able to hear the sound of my stomach. Can we go to the dining room?" She said changing the topic.

Shivi sensed that Adhyaa didn't want to share about that today. So she also lighted the atmosphere of the room.

"Yeah...... and you know today's main dish is 'Gajar ka halwa' badi ma specially made it for you." Shivi said to Adhyaa. Adhyaa's eyes popped out as gajar ka halwa is her favorite dish.

Shivi saw her eating two plates of gajar ka halwa secretly last night. She assumed that Adhyaa likes it but after seeing her reaction Shivi now definitely knows that Adhyaa loved it.

"Looks like someone hates gajar ka halwa, that's why no one said a single word, my bad, I told badi ma that she was wasting her time but no, she didn't listen to me. Now see all wasted." Shivi faked sadness.

"Who said I hate gajar halwa?" Adhyaa blurted out and soon she realised what she had done and placed a palm on her mouth. Everyone burst into fits of laughter.

"Does it mean you love gajar halwa, haina?" asked Dev excitedly.

"I didn't say anything like that, it's just how can someone hate sweets?" Adhyaa said stammeringly.

"Haaye meri aadu, you are so sweet." Rati tightly back hugged her and kissed her cheeks. Adhyaa simply smiled. All smiled at both of them.

"Okay, okay, let's go to the dining room." Said Rey and Adwet bend down to hold Adhyaa in his arms to take her to the dining room.

"What are you doing?" Asked Adhyaa as she assumed that he was going to hold her in his arms.

"Your foot is wounded, so how can you walk?" Adwet frowned and said.

"I can, see. Just I'll be slow." Adhyaa said and stood up and started walking.

"But......" opposed Adwet.

"Don't worry, see" said Adhyaa and went towards the dining room.

"Bro, come she won't be gonna listen to anyone", said Rey.

Abhimanyu wanted not to think about Adhyaa but her every action made him think about her only. Between the fight of his heart and mind, this time he chose his mind and went to the dining room with others.

At the dining room as Adhyaa reached, Yamini, her mother, asked about the wound and Adhyaa simply said that that was nothing, just a small wound. At table she ate only one plate of halwa but decided to eat more later.

Rest of the family other than Adhyaa, Adwet and their parents, left the mansion as they came there at a short notice and they have their works pending, not before promising then to meet on Rakshabandhan. They all decided to celebrate this Rakshabandhan with so much fun as now their family member came back after a long period of time. This day was celebrated with guilt for not protecting their family member. But now Adhyaa has come back so they wanted to celebrate it with full of masti. So all were going to complete their pending work as soon as possible so that they can take a break of one month and they are going to spend as much as time with Adhyaa so that they can understand her, give love to her and make her believe that now she is not alone, she has a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

If you like please vote, it didn't take much effort just one touch but this one touch would encourage me a lot. Hope you understand. Thanks a lot

Pretty PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
🥺🥺🥺🥺

🙏🏻🙏🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2532
Date published - 18/09/2022
Date edited - 11/06/2022

Your Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 20
Three years Ago, Randhawa's lost everything. The day was still very much alive in their memories. The only thing left with them was ashes of their dr...
8.8K 552 6
"Arrangement by the Chauhan" This is a collection of Instagram posts, family group chat, and random snaps the Chauhans share among themselves. You...
5.4K 180 29
He is fire, She is ice. He is rude, She is sassy. He loves his family, but so does she. He has got looks, She is the definition of beauty. He...
16K 1K 56
Do you know there is a saying that when someone leaves you for long, you get to know about their importance in your life. Same thing happened with th...