You Betrayed Me

By vanesaa_75

Nina Morgan is a quiet person, she's experienced the loss of a loved one. Three years later she is still stuc... More

Playlist
Town Girl
Small town
Friends
Town Boy
Something New
Friday Fun
Always
Anger Issues
Trouble
Hidden
Paradise
Emerson
Mess
First time
Old Memories
Old Ties 2
Unexpected
Known
Bonding
Dear me
Baby
Alive
Fantastic
Runaway
Too deep
A Promise
A Date
A kiss
Nothing now
Birthday
Revenge
Bullet
Preparations
Missing
The dress
The ball
The dance
After party
Angel
Three words
Jealousy
Life With Him
You & I
Never hurt
Proper meet
Backstage
Death talk
Happend
Her Letter
One last time
Epilogue

Falling

31 2 0
By vanesaa_75

I came home and found Spencer on the couch.

Wasting no time I take long steps towards him and grab him by the collar, punching him straight in the gut. I'm so angry and hot thick tears are springing out of my eyes.

I don't care what might happen right now.

"You fucking killed her!" I punched him again across the jaw.

"You killed the love of my life! You son of a bitch!" I let out a scream out of anger and punched him once again on the other side of his jaw.

Spencer fell on his knees coughing blood.

"She's dead!" I grab a fistful of his hair and lift his face then punch him again. The tears burn like lava against my skin.

"My baby is dead!" I sob and as he falls completely, I kicked him in the stomach.

I kneeled and get in his face.

"She and my baby are dead because of you, you fucking told her, you caused this pain on her!"

Spencer looks up at me with wide eyes. "W-what?"

I stood up and kicked him again causing him to groan.

"She was fucking pregnant!" I shouted and kicked him repeatedly.

All this anger is causing me to run out of breath.

I can't, I can't do this. I grabbed him by the collar again and threw him against the wall.

"Nina was pregnant a-and now she's...she's gone, my child is g-gone." I muttered, trying to hold back a sob.

Spencer grunts as he struggles to breathe. "H-how?" He was still coughing blood.

"She was hit by a car."

At the realization, his eyes widen even more.

I kicked him again. "She wasn't supposed to know, not like this!"

That was more for me than for him but it needed to be said.

She wasn't supposed to know like this.

"You fucking ruined my life! You always do!" I punch him again and again until the door opens. I know it's my dad but I couldn't give a shit, I continue to beat the life out of this traitor.

"Hey! What going on here? Chase stop it!" He runs to us and holds me from behind.

I growled. "No! He deserves to die!"

"Calm down, what happened!?" He asked while I try to jerk out of his hold, screaming while tears continued rolling down. I stumbled back a little.

"She's dead because of that son of a bitch!"

"What?"

I look at my father and he loosened his grip on me I back away, my back hitting the couch whole I rest my arms on my knees holding my head that's going to explode anytime soon.

"Nina was pregnant, dad I-"I sob came out of my mouth. "I didn't know and I got a call..." I look up at him but his eyes know where I'm going with this.

"She's dead, dad. Nina and my child are dead. I lost both of them!" My sobs grew louder and I find myself unable to breathe. My dad rushed to my side but I blacked out before I could figure out was he's saying.
———-
4 years ago.
Next morning.

I woke up by the loud ringing of my cellphone, shit my meeting. My father will kill me if I miss it, he will disown me for not being responsible enough.

Memories from last night came flooding back, the memory of the man crashing into the car glass.

Fuck! The car must have the crack still, my dad will defend question it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

I quickly get up and dress up. Once I'm finished I go knock into Spencer's room and shake him until he's awake. He groans and starts stretching himself.

"What the fuck happened?" He holds his temples.

"Yesterday happened." I say fighting the urge to punch him. This is all his fault. "Spencer, we did some pretty fucked up shit yesterday-do you even remember what we did?"

I wanted to continue but he tsk tsk tsk me.

"We isn't a term I would use, little bro. It was more of a you did."

"What the fuck, Spencer?!" He can't be serious.

He just can't.

"We were there, and so it happens that you were the one to convince me to do what I did." I say through gritted teeth.

Spencer rolls his eyes and gets up from his bed.

"Why the fuck did you listen, though? You know how I am when I'm drunk, Chase. I say things I don't mean."

What...?

"Now," he continued. "You are pretty stupid for listening to me-"

"I didn't want to do shit!" I snapped.

"Then why did you?!" He snaps back, turning to me with an angry face.

"Because I didn't think I would actually kill the guy!"

"Well, you did!" He growled.

I did? No, no I didn't.

Spencer just wants me to feel bad, he wants me to feel regret so he can feel better about himself.

I didn't kill the guy in the road last night, he should've moved- fuck I wasn't even going to hit him!

It was that girl in the middle of the road, she should've moved.

But she didn't though, so her dad had to pay the price. It is all her fault. This is all her fault.

She should've moved.

"Look," Spencer brought me back to reality. "You go to this lame meeting with dad, and whilst, I will go and check out what happened with the guy just... just don't stress and don't stress me."

Spencer seemed to be thinking so hard until he finally came to his senses. He walked my way and placed his hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in the eye.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm doing this for you, Chase. So by any means, you have to promise me that you and your friends won't tell a single soul about what happened last night."

"It's not only about you, little brother. Think about Drew, think about how much his mom needs him...You cannot tell anyone about this. Or else, you're life- and theirs- will be ruined."

He's right, after all, I wasn't the only one in the car yesterday.

If I so even breathe a word about this it's most likely I will ruin all of my friend's futures. Spencer and I could go to jail and that would definitely devastate my father and not only that, his career, my dad doesn't deserve this.

He's worked so hard to keep this lifestyle and Spencer is right, I can't ruin it just because I feel some type of remorse. I have to think about everyone else and how would this affect them, and in the way, I'm seeing it, it will, a lot.
—————
Five days later:

Stupid homework I can never understand this. Just as I'm about to type something on the computer spencer drops some papers over it. I look up at him in confusion and he only motions for me to read it.

Breaking news: September 10, 2014
A 36-year-old male was recently killed last night, Canton Bridge Lake.

Nina Morgan-Daughter of Liam Morgan who's beautiful soul may Rest In Peace, confirms to have witnessed her father's murder.

She believes that whoever did this had it planned as she tells us about how the vehicle never bothered to stop as he got closer.

There was a picture of the girl from five days ago on top of the copies.

She's young- she's thirteen, she's young but she's... beautiful. However, she's crying in the picture so I can't really see her eyes.

Once again I'm starting to feel bad.

"You see, little bro? I told you, I would take care of this." Spencer grins as if he's proud for being able to hide something so...terrible from the law.

"How did you get this? How did you even do all of this?" I questioned.

"I had a friend delete all camera footage from all the places we were the other night. Anyway, with a couple of bucks and a couple of favors I got ourselves out of this...unnecessary mess."

"Spence," I start. "I-I've been thinking about it for a while and I- I think that we should tell dad." I close my eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

He'll probably get pissed since he told me not to touch the subject.

And I was right, he let out a long groan and shut my computer harshly.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you that telling dad isn't an option for fuck's sake!"

"Dude, we'll get into deeper shit if we don't say anything!" I stood up from the chair.

Spencer looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"You really are a selfish fuck, aren't you?" He scoffed. "Chase, if you say anything you're friends will go to prison. And you, you will be there longer than them because you were the one driving."

He has a point.

I was the one driving which means I'll go to jail for probably about five years and I can't risk having my father's career ruined.

He's already lost my mom, the love of his life and I can't leave him alone if they take us.

I know I will regret making this decision one day but today is not that day.

Taking a sharp long breath I nod, nod, and force the words out of my mouth.

"Fine."

Spencer grins and pulls me in a bro hug, I hug him back only to feel a big long hatred build up in me.

I hate you, Spencer.
**********
A/N; whoaa I can't believe how far I've become writing this story, I want to thank everyone who was taken the time to read and love this book as much as I have. I am currently working on a new series and the first few chapters of the book are out now! Go to my profile and check it out, make sure to follow me for any new updates.

Also,  I want to say that the next chapter will have Nina's letter but apart that will be the scene were she finds out about the baby and her decision before she died all together.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.4K 30
As they say, everyone hides secrets, and some people, very deep ones. An emotionally scarred and physically abused Dina McCarthy is considered danger...
168K 10.8K 38
Jenna Valentino thought she had found her forever after. Life was good. A husband she loved, a daughter she adored, a dream job and a beautiful home...
9.3K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...
230K 9.2K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...