Puppet (TaeKook)

By xabish

This world is not for a simple and innocent beings. People can eat you alive, without thinking twice. Same ha... More

Friend of a Friend.
Terrified
Petrified
Yearning
Supervisor
Hideous
Wretch
Scandal
Game Planner
Pull of heart
Ensconce
Heartless
Wrath
Puppet
Skimpy
Troubled
Glimps
Terminator
Trouble in relationships
Innocent
Hope
Heartless
Horrible deeds
Manipulator
Wrong Accusation
Silence before the storm
The Match
Bleeding Dream
Heartache
Sinking
Remorse
Final Match
Old leaves
Guiding Light
Best Buddies
Unrestrained feelings
Guilty Conscience
Loved ones? Family? Father?
Reborn?
Hell bound
Fool tricks
Crooked Kingdom
Bullied
Blamed
Feelings
coup d'œil
Silence before the storm
Drunk
Gratitude
Last thread
Last Breath.
Dead?
Final View
Final call
Smell of blood
Screams of life
Memorial
Truth be told
Confrontation
Fear of Past
First trial
The truth out
Death of me
Epilogue

Small Town Boy

8K 188 16
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Character Introduction:

Kim Taehyung, 20 year old cute innocent boy who came to Seoul to study. Only knows Jimin who is his best friend.

Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend who love him more than anyone.

Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's friend who lives in the same building and had been Jimin's school fellow. Soon to be Taehyung's nightmare.

"Yeah Chim, i just arrived." The petite blonde boy struggled to hold his phone, the purse and the suitcase all at once.

"Give me the money so i can leave." The driver said annoyed and he gestured him to wait for a minute.

"Chim call me again after 5 minutes, i need to pay for the ride and to take my luggage inside. I can't do that all at once." Taehyung said frustrated.

"Bear, be very careful okay. Just give him 1000 won not more than that. And keep me on the call. They can fool you..." Jimin wasn't able to come out of the phone or else he should have.

"Chim I'm not a baby. I know how to handle the situations." Taehyung can't handle stress very well and right now it is a very stressful situation for him.

"Mister how much is the fare?" Taehyung asked without letting Jimin talk again or maybe he is talking but he has cut the call.

"2500 won." The driver said. Taehyung thought for a second and spoke.

"But isn't it too much? I mean you just took me from the train station and it's not that far." He thought he said a very logical things. His luggage was still in the car.

"Sir, i hardly make money by driving the taxi, you can at least pay me the right amount." The driver said with the saddest face. Taehyung felt so horrible for cutting the money of someone who is already struggling with his life.

"I'm so sorry mister. Here keep the change." Taehyung handed him 5000 won. Being a kindhearted person, he can't seem to let the other suffer. What if his son or daughter is waiting for their father to come back with some extra money and they will be happy, cz now he will.

The driver smirked at boy's innocence and bowed thanking him. "Let me help you take out the luggage." He said and helped Taehyung to take out his suitcase.

"Thank you so much for being kind to me." Taehyung said and bowed in return. The driver didn't even reply and drove away. Taehyung didn't made it a big deal and picked his luggage walking up to the building's entrance.

Taehyung is staying with his friend Jimin. They went to same school but then Jimin shifted to Seoul and Taehyung left in Degu. Taehyung always had a wish to study more and to learn new thing.

After taking the gap for almost four years he finally decided to continue his study. He wasn't from very big family, he was a farmer's son and studying in a school of Seoul asks alot of money. It took Taehyung four years to save enough money to come here.

Jimin offered him his place to stay as he misses his best friend and also he knows Taehyung can't afford a separate apartment or hostel.

Taehyung was thankful to him when Jimin told him. And right now he is standing outside the elevator to come down so that he can go to floor 45, where Jimin lives.

His phone ringed again when the elevator open and Taehyung huffed again knowing it was Jimin cz no one else has the number. But the annoying thing was Jimin always had a bad timing, first taking the luggage out of the car and now pushing it inside the elevator. The suitcase was very heavy for Taehyung to handle along with the phone and his blazer which was sticking here and there.

"Chim you got very bad timing." Taehyung attend the call as soon as he was inside the elevator.

"What happened?"

"I was coming inside the elevator when you called. It took me good 5 minutes to understand it how to call it down and then it was not going up and the luggage..... uff inshort i'm tired." The poor boy released a breath, sitting on the elevator floor legs open and stretched.

"Aww my baby bear, I'm so sorry. I was stuck here or else I would've been there for you." Jimin said knowing this technology can be tiresome for someone like Taehyung who was actually from a remote area. He was more of a nature guy than that of the technology one.

"It's okay. I just hope i reach there quickly." Taehyung said with a smile. Jimin can imagine how Taehyung would be sitting on the ground with legs wide open and shoulders slump down. He always do that when he is tired or stressed and right now he is kinda both.

"You'll be okay. Don't worry. Tell me how much did you give to the taxi driver?" Jimin asked.

"Same as you said." Taehyung lied. He knows Jimin will start fighting with him if he told him, he never see things emotionally, Taehyung know he did the right thing.

"Thank God. Thank God you didn't do anything stupid. The station is just two blocks away from my apartment and he could've asked you for 2000 or more as a frae." Jimin said casually breathing in relief that Taehyung didn't loose his money. But little did know.

"What?" Taehyung's voice raised unconsciously.

"Yeah. I live just two blocks away from the train station. I just didn't want you to get lost somewhere. But don't worry from now on I'll tell you all the roots." Jimin didn't know what Taehyung just realized.

He realized how easily he is being fooled on his first day.

"I'll meet you home. I reached the floor." Taehyung said ready to end the call. He still feels bad for himself. He has saved this money working hard day and night and just in a second someone mugged him.

"Alright, remember third room by the right of the elevator. I'll call after 5 minutes. Go inside and close the door." Jimin said cutting the call. Taehyung stood up when the door of the elevator open and he took his bag walking out of it. This time more easily.

"He said third by the right." Taehyung muttered looking around and then at the key card he was holding in his hand. "Room 8593"

"Okay there." Taehyung said holding his luggage. He wasn't wearing his glasses that means he can't see to a long distance. He has a sight problem.

"8589....8590.....8591.....8592......and here 8593" he said looking at the door next to the one he was standing. But he halted when he saw a man lying limp in front of the apartment door.

Taehyung got scared. Back in Degu, whenever someone was doing such thing it only ended up with a murder or a robbery and what if this man is here to rob Jimin's apartment.

His phone ringed again. This time he picked it up on first ring.

"Have you gotten in?" Jimin asked.

"C-Ch-Chim." Taehyung find it hard to speak even breathe. There was no one in the hallway and what if this man has a gun or anything? How will he protect himself?

"Bear? Everything alright?" Jimin asked worried.

"There is a man...... passed out right in front of your apartment door." Taehyung said in a whisper not wanting the man to wake up. He can't defend himself and definitely not in his current situation.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"There is a man..... passed out on the ground."

"Bear listen, just jump past him and go inside. Close the door and do not open until i say so. Okay. I'll call Jungkook and ask him to come over. Alright? Stay relax and just get in. I'll call you in a minute." Jimin said calmly and cut the call.

Taehyung took a breath and took a step forward to jump over the man. He successfully did it and opened the door. To his luck the door opened easily.

He took a step forward but dread filled his body when he felt someone holding his leg. He looked back with a lot more difficulty watching the same man holding his leg.

"L-Let go." Taehyung said jerking his leg to free it.

"I want to go inside." The man mummers, completely drunk.

"Please let go." Taehyung hold back the cry. The fear filled his body. The first day and how much is it more going to happen.

"Let me go inside. I want to go inside." The man said pulling his leg again.

"W-Why? This is my friend's apartment, why do you want to go inside. Let g-go of me." Taehyung said giving his leg a strong jerk that ended as a kick on the man's face who groaned in annoyance and let go of Taehyung's leg.

Taehyung didn't think for a second and went inside closing the door right on man's face. He can hear him yell annoyed.

His phone ringed again and he picked the call, breathing fast and heavy.

"What happened?" Jimin asked worried.

"I just got inside. He held my leg and was asking to let him inside." Taehyung whispered scared of any small sound.

"I'm so sorry Bear. I shouldn't have asked you to come here alone."

"It's okay Chim. When are you coming back." Taehyung asked tiredly.

"I'll be back in an hour." Jimin replied and Taehyung nodded. "Bear are you inside the house with your luggage and everything? Don't open the door okay. I'll call you when I'll get back."

"C-Chim.... About that.... I left my bag and everything outside. I hardly got in myself." Taehyung asked in a small voice.

"What the? What now?" Jimin asked him.

"I can go and hurriedly get it inside."

"Stay inside. There is no need to go out. I'll ask Jungkook. He isn't picking the call but I'll reach out to him." Jimin said. "Just stay inside."

"Okay." Taehyung replied. Jimin cut the call again and Taehyung heard the phone ringing of the man outside the room.

And his phone ringed again with Jimin's number. He picked the call.

"Bear open the door. The man outside the room is my friend, let him in." Jimin sounded annoyed.

"The drunk man?" Taehyung asked shocked.

"Yes, him." Jimin huffed.

"Okay." Taehyung said hesitantly walking to the door and opened it, peeking out of the door. The man was still lying outside the door, his boot mark clear on his cheek.

"Chim he is unconscious." Taehyung said.

"Just drag him inside, take your stuff and close the door." Jimin replied. "Stay in your room while i come back."

"Why?" Taehyung felt like a girl whose brother is conscious about her safety.

"Cz I don't trust Jungkook when he is drunk." Jimin cut the call. Taehyung looked at the unconscious male once again and bend down to clean the dirt from his face.

After that he went straight to the room and closed the door locking it. Sitting on the bed, he couldn't help but think about how adventurous these two hours has been.

And he don't know when he drifted to sleep, holding the pillow close to him.

Hello Army 💜💜
I tried to wait for this but I couldn't anymore so here is a new book. I should warn you, this is not going to be a happy ending book.

It'll be very angsty and full of anger book. I tried to show how someone's ego can destroy other's life.

I hope you like the book. Do tell me what you think about the first chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊

I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.5M 49.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
36.7K 1K 17
Tae is not a normal teen, ever since he was 7 he had cdd disorder, Tae was home schooled by his brother Jin and Suga which is his other older brother...
186K 4.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...