Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|58| ~An Early Dive ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|92| ~ The Art of War~

3.5K 269 55
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

Kick you out of my head in media 😌

I love this song

"Cindy Lou wants to screw you is requesting an audience," Luscious informs me as he walks over to me with an amused smile on his face.

Ha! I haven't thought of that one. Cindy Lou wants to screw you, good one!

"She's demanding to be compensated for her injuries from the night of the ball," he proceeds to say.

Yeah, right! Imagine that? I think to myself while tieing up my shoelaces to my combat boots.

"Apparently, she has a broken jaw and a broken hand," laughs Luscious and I can't help but join in.

A broken jaw and a broken hand! Hahaha. Of course, she does and I know for a fact that her body damage didn't come from the ball. Nope, not at all! That came from all that ball-sucking that she just can't help doing. I knew that her bad habits would catch up with her one day.

"She's also threatening to go on air releasing some exclusive story about Embry if she does not be compensated. I'll admit, she has balls," he adds in smoothly before picking up his choice of weapon from off the ground.

We're preparing to issue out yet another attack. For the last couple of days, we've been on a path of destruction, destructing the werewolf's species.

We've been on a roll, burning Werewolves villages on the outskirts of parklands down across the nation left to right, but we're nowhere near close to accomplishing out our goal.

No, not at all.

War's typically take years for the victor to be announced but at this rate, our victory shall be marked within a few moons. Yes, it may be more time than I would want it to be but the spoils of war shall be fruitful.

Mark my words. The end game shall be glorious, all thanks to my brother and one of my closes confidants Seneca. As soon as he arrived he personally drawn up war plans, which we are all more than confident that his strategies will work thanks to the beauty behind his brain. He is known for his quick-witted nature and most importantly his thoughtful tactics.

In our world, he is a war hero blessed by the blood god himself. He is blessed.

According to Seneca, burning the dog's villages down is only step one. It's a scheme that's we've developed to reach our goal. We need to make sure that their villages are in uninhabitable conditions. During the rage, my soldiers are under strict order not to kill any of their pups or old mutt's. Although, they can still have their fun by killing every Warrier dog in sight.

After performing mass murder, my solider's have been directed to make sure that the living dogs have no choice but to leave their homes. That means, destroying their food supplies and tainting their mainstream water lines with good-ole wolfsbane. The goal is to push them out of their communities towards their region's Alpha lands.

You see, Luscious, Seneca, and I are very aware of pack traditions. We know for a fact that an Alpha has to accept refugee mutt's, especially the helpless one's and that's exactly what we're counting on.

Seneca soldier's job is to protect my land in absence of my military forces deployment. We wouldn't want to be caught slipping, now would we?

On the other hand, Luscious soldiers have been instructed to attack pack land villages directly, killing with no mercy, no one is off-limits. No one. This tactic is just a diversion. We need the Alphas to be so focused on protecting their land and their pack of mutts, under pressure. So when the helpless mutts arrive at their doorstep the Alphas will begin to feel overwhelmed.

A wise woman once told me that character is revealed once pressure is applied and that's exactly what I'm banking on. Character.

I miss her, even though I know personally that she wouldn't approve of my current choices at the moment. In fact, she would be livid that I'm using her brilliant mind to slaughter millions.

I guess I'll be punished for my misbehavior when we met again in the next life. I pray.

Either way, according to my late Aunt theory, the Alpha's being under this much pressure shall result in one or another thing.

Outcome one: The Alpha's will be too worried about saving their own and turn their backs on the dogs who can't save themselves, which would cause extreme chaos in their communities. Wolves will turn on wolves, eventually, they will begin to fight one another instead of working together.

Outcome two: The Alpha will rescue their fellow mutts without the means to protect, provide, or shelter them, or their packmates. This shall also cause confusion amongst the communities. In fact, it will destroy them.

When it is all said in done the four packs of Americas will fold. All four of them will lose so many members and won't have any choice but to become one pack and that's when the fun shall really begin because I'm all but certain that the mutt Mecca will be their leader and that's when the grand finale shall begin.

You see, Mecca is smart but we are smarter.

According to her recent defense tactics, it is obvious that her pack of mutts has no structure when it comes to war and I say that for many reasons!

First thing first, there is an art behind the war and Mecca has proven to be undereducated in the craft. Yes! One major fundamental behind war is to be treacherous bloody, you should do any and everything in your power to win no matter that cost but, and yes there is a but! If you want to come out the victor you have to place structure behind structure! Now, I'' give it to the dirty dog, she has skill. Her anger and hatred towards us King has become her gift and her curse.

Seneca pointed out that she allows her emotions to cloud her better judgment and that's a weakness that we plan to use to our full advantage. Every skillful warlord knows that you must evaluate your enemy's strengths and weaknesses, if your enemy has too many strengths and many advantages you should avoid conflict at all costs.

So far, Mecca has always done the complete opposite. She has a death wish. She has allowed her forces to attack, regardless of the circumstances and that's exactly why every battle that she has previously fought against one of our armies has cost her so many numbers.

Her hatred shall be her downfall. There is nothing poetic about fighting a losing battle! There are no points to prove in war. There is only one objective and one objective only, which is to win and that's what the mutt Mecca doesn't understand.

Now, I must admit that she has two advantages, she has learned all there is to know about her enemy. Thank's to the fact that she has served a life sentence. Ha! Ha! Ha, but no seriously.

Apparently, her time in the dungeon served her well. Plus, in the eyes of the dogs, she is a righteous and virtuous leader, a gift restored back to them from the doggy heaven. That point alone will make them follow Mecca to her guaranteed death, but none of her strengths matter because she doesn't understand how to use her power to her advantage.

  Mecca doesn't understand when to fight and when not to. She doesn't understand how to strategize, nor does she know anything about preparation and that's why she continues to fail horribly, just look at her numbers they are dropping by the second, as they should.

We have the best of the best generals and our soldiers are always ready! She has no chance.

So far, we're up one hundred. This next village will officially make it one hundred and one.

Yup, the last past three days have been very eventful and so much fun. I'm at peace. The sound of wolves howling over top of their loved ones' dead bodies has been nothing but music to my ears.

I love it here.

Karma's a bitch!

I pick up the Ar-15 first because it's expansible. I love how quickly you can tear it down and put it back together in a different form. Plus, it's ergonomically superior to traditional rifles. That's another reason why it's one of my go-to's. After, securing the strap around my arm I turn around to grab another one of my favorites the DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle. The 50 sniper rifle is highly adjustable and short in length. Not to mention the fact that it is has a holder in the front, making it even faster by reducing the reload time but most importantly extremely lethal.

After securing my weapons and grabbing a shitload of ammo my eyes scan back over to Luscious. Of course, he grabs a Beretta 92 first! That's his style. He's always been a classic criminal.

"Yeah, she does! Stuck down her throat," I suddenly agree, causing him to chuckle as picks up another Beretta, like seriously that's his bitch.

"Either way, just send word to give her what she want's. I don't have the time to play PR specialist and neither do you. We already have way too much on our hands. Plus, the King and Queen are less than a sunrise away. " I continue as I take a shot out of my flask filled with Embry's blood mixed with some good-ole jack. Fuck, that's good!

I swear the taste of my beloved sweet essence mingles perfectly well with anything.

Oh, my beloved! I close my eyes for just a second and envision her carved to pure perfection face. Then, I think about her how her features are so soft and so delicate but yet how her thick and full brows are so exotic and so wild. She's a true beauty and is truly missed, regardless of how damaged, our bond may be at the moment.

She is still mine and will always be and that's that.

"Won't you just go see her man," Luscious interrupts my train of thought!

"See, who," I play stupid as Seneca makes his grand appearance. He pulls up in a kamAz-5350 that I know for a fact is loaded with more firepower and tons of fucking ammo. As soon as he rolls the window down he greets us with a huge smile on his face. His icy blue eyes swirl with mischief, which only means one thing.

He had to be in recent communication with Princess Daniela and I know this because Seneca is a closed book filled with a shipload of knowledge. He knows things. Better yet he knows how to play the game, especially mind games and for some strange reason, she is the only person that knows how to get inside of his head.

She's the only person who knows how to bring his emotions to the surface, just like right now. The Seneca that I know would never walk around with that I had the best conversation ever smudge look on his face. Seneca doesn't even like to show emotions and he's become a genius when it comes to hiding every ounce of them, but when Daniela comes to play Seneca's mind will throw in the towel because she will always win.

I told him on numerous occasions to hang up the towel, or else. She will be he's his downfall.

"So the tractor lives," Luscious rolls his eyes before taking a pair of designer shades out of his pocket and covering his eyes. He's so dramatic. There isn't even a squeak bit of sunlight out.

The sky is clear and gray, it's a storm coming. Seneca responds with a low growl.

"Mind your fucking business," hiss Seneca.

"You are my business," Luscious laughs out loud. "It just amazes me how you, Cyrus, and Nick are so memorized by these tyrant of girls. All of you really do act as if you've been struck by cupid arrows, like the three of you can't breathe without those girls. When in reality all of them are sucking the life out of you, literally smothering you whole,"

"Shut the fuck up, Luscious," I comment while climbing in the truck.

"You shut the fuck up because you're situation is the most toxic of them all," he comments back with a silly little smirk and I swear to the Blood God himself that it takes every ounce of self-control not to hammer his ass.

Jerk!

"Strike quickly, divide their forces, and then burn their crops. If they can't eat they are left vulnerable. They won't have any energy to defend their land," interrupts Seneca as he picks up his cellar device and barks orders.

As on queue, my cellar device rings next. Commander Vlad is calling fuck! Now, is not the trouble to deal with my beloved childish bull crap. Commander Vlad thinks she going through depression but I truly believe that she is acting like a spoiled human child. I mean do I think I went a little too far, sure I went overboard but at the end of the day she knows I love her with every ounce of fiber in my body.

Embry knows where my heart is at.

"What the fuck did she do now?"

"Who the hell are you referring to?" says the last voice that I ever expected to hear on the other end of the horrid device shocking the hell out of me. It's not the Commander at all. Nope.

It's Embry. Oh, shit!

What the fuck is going on?

************

Embry's POV.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe it. You're alive," cries Abigail as she squeezes the crap out of me. She is a lot stronger than she appears to be, especially when you consider how tiny she is. Her nature scent of fresh linens is now blended with the mouthwatering scent of vetiver and a hint of vanilla wraps all around me.

Hold, wait! Why does she smell like the commander? No, it can't be.

"Is the commander your mate?" I question her slightly pulling away just to instantly come in contact with her big, wide, and bright watery ocean blue eyes nearly popping out of her head.

Not even a second goes by before she pulls away and then proceeds to play with the heam of her thick, cream, and cashmere oversized sweater. She's nervous. I can literally see the tiny beads of sweat forming on the tip of her flawless porcelain skin and let's not even begin to talk about her heartbeat. It's pounding by the second, thump, thump, thump. It sounds like an alarm system inside of her chest. Literally!

Commander Vlad burst into the room with big, bright, and blazing crimson eyes. The very moment that his eyes come in contact with her they shift back to his normal stormy shade.

Oh, my Goddess! Oh, my Goddess! She is his mate.

"Is everything okay," asks Commander Vlad after a while. He looks like the monster he is, ready to slaughter an entire village to keep her safe. In this instant, I'm the village.

"Yes, I'm fine," she answers quickly. Unable to help the sly smile that graces her perfectly plumped soft pink lips. After that, the commander just stands there watching me, watch her. I don't get it if he doesn't trust me around her why bring me to her?

Please, Goddess, make it make sense!

"You can go now, Vlad," her sly smile widens as her porcelain cheekbones turn bright red.

Vlad? They are already on a first-name basis. What the Goddess?? From what I know, they just met and this girl already seems to have this vampire head over heels for her. I mean I've known Cyrus for many moons now and I still am unable to tame him. It's been a never-ending battler, but this girl story seems to be the opposite. The complete opposite.

"We need some pointers," chimes in my wolf and I have to agree with her. This girl is good.

The commander just continues to stand in place like a statue. Not a single emotion can be detected on his face, but yet his eyes have long ago shifted from me to her. There is no doubt in my mind that she has her hooks in his soul, even a blind man can see that he is completely mesmerized by her, stunned by her beauty.

The commander is most certainly in love.

"Vlad seriously, Embry is my friend. She will never hurt me so can you please give us a moment alone," she asks.

"Only if you say pretty please," Commander Vlad jokes. Wait, the commander just actually joked. In real life, he is joking and smiling like wow. That is all I can say is wow! I'm mind blown.

"Pretty please," she obeys his request. At this point, I'm just watching the two of them interact with wide eyes. I'm really that stunned.

"Yes you are pretty pleasing on the eyes," he responds cheesy and I can't help but burst out laughing. Quicker than one can blink, the Commander's eyes are back on me instantly silencing me before he says, "I'll leave you to it,"

Then suddenly, he is gone.

Wow!

"So," announces Abigail stretching the o in so. "Do you remember when you Speck told me to be careful what I wish for?" She questions with a wide eye look.

"Um, hum," I shake my head up and down as a repose to her question.

"Whelp! She was right," she tells me quickly with a wink. "I've got my wish,"

"Oh, no shit!" My wolf laughs inside of my head but I do the complete opposite. Of course, I do.

I just can't help myself. This time, I'm the one to jump on her, nearly knocking the both of us down in the process and pulling her in a bear tight hug. "Oh, my Goddess! Oh, my Goddess! Oh, my Goddess! I'm so happy for you," I tell her, I really am. "The two of you are perfect for one another," they truly are. "Perfect," she brings the best out of him. Literally.

"Thank you," she hugs me back. "Anastasia was so right, my beloved is a prince charming," she tells.

Oh, that reminds me. "Where is everybody, " I ask, as we reposition ourselves. "I haven't seen anybody since Cyrus bought me to this house, and I'm worried about my family. Something is off," I go to say. "I don't know what but something isn't right,"

Almost instantly, Abigail's entire body goes still, very still, and her cute little face balls up with frustration as she says, "Embry, I think you should sit down. We need to talk,"

At this moment, I knew that my instinct was right the entire time, something is wrong.

Hey, love buys, as promised here is your update. As promised I shall update twice this week. The next is on Friday. If you would like to read a chapter ahead.

Please, head over to Inkitt. Love you, see you all Friday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 13K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
813 201 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
3.3K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
3.1K 26 41
"I didn't think that the first night at my new college would end with me getting my back broken. And not in the fun way. I'm kind of annoyed about it...