Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Forbidden love- Florence

13.6K 271 219
By KatieJoyF2004

Letting out another hum and nod, you pretend that you're listening to whatever Tom Holland is rambling to you about. You really like Tom, you think he's funny and sweet and charming, but it's 5 in the morning and you're barely awake.

You're on the set of the newest Avengers movie, they decided to make another one after endgame and the entire cast is in it, including Robert, Scarlett and Florence. You play Wanda's younger sister and joined the franchise when Lizzie did, and then you met Florence during Black Widow, you and Scarlett are very close and you decided to surprise her on set, she introduced you to Florence and the two of you have been dating ever since- in secret. Your cast mates wouldn't agree with it, they have a deal where co workers can't date each other.

You've been together for around a year now and you can easily say that you've never been so in love before.

You let out another hum and sip your coffee, giving Tom and tight smile as he rambled on and on about...you don't actually know what he's talking about.

"-You know?" He finally stops talking and looks at you with wide eyes.

You squint your eyes in thought before nodding. "Yes. I do. I know."

Tom goes back to rambling again which makes you internally cry but you just flash him another tight lipped smile.

After what seems like hours of internally dying, you finally see Florence, along with Scarlett, walk into the room. You bite your lip to contain your smile as she subtly winks at you from across the room.

"Hey, Tom, I'll be back." You stand up and pat his shoulder as you walk away from him.

You walk over to Scarlett and Florence, greeting them both with a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to Florence. Florence slips her hand onto your thigh under the table and squeezes it lovingly, stroking the skin with her thumb whilst continuing her conversation with Scarlett.

You lean your head on Florence's shoulder which makes Scarlett quirk an eyebrow at you.

"You aren't fooling anyone." Scarlett says quietly.

"What are you talking about?" Florence asks with a frown.

"Really?" Scarlett asks with a sigh. You both give her innocent looks. "So you two aren't together?"

"What? No." You reply and sit up.

"We're just friends." Florence says.

"Yeah, ok." Scarlett scoffs. "So, it's okay if I ask Y/N out?"

Florence swallows thickly and clenches her jaw. "Yes." She grits out.

Scarlett smirks teasingly at Florence who tries not to crack under her stare.

Florence huffs in annoyance.

"Fine. Yes. Y/N and I are dating, we have been for a year so you can't ask her out. She's mine." Florence pouts angrily.

"I knew it!" Scarlett exclaims whilst you kiss Florence's cheek. "Why haven't you told anyone?"

"Because everyone is so strict with the whole 'you can't date your colleagues' rule. We didn't want to get fired but we also didn't want to stop seeing each other. So we just did it in quiet." You explain.

Scarlett smiles. "Well, I think you guys are adorable together. You're secret is safe with me."

"Thanks, scar." Florence smiles back.

"Whatcha talking about?" Tom asks as he suddenly appears which makes you all jump.

"Bloody hell!" Florence gasps in shock which makes you giggle.

"My little Brit." You whisper which makes her smile at you. "Come get some tea with me?"

"You don't have to ask me twice!" She squeals and pulls you up, dragging you along which makes you laugh.

You walk to the cafeteria together, hand in hand, but everyone just sees it as a friendly gesture. When you get there you're thankful to see it empty, and without wasting a single second, your arms loop around Florence's neck and you pull her down into a passionate kiss which makes her immediately grab your waist and pull you closer to her.

"I love you so much." Florence mumbles against your lips.

"I love you too, goose." You smile. You started calling Florence goose when you first met her after she told you she laughs like a goose, she was insecure about her laugh but you reassured her you loved it and you've been calling her goose ever since then. It makes her heart burst every time she hears it.

"I wish we could tell everyone about us." She sighs and leans her forehead against yours.

"I know, baby, I do too. Just a few more weeks then the movie will be wrapped and we can tell everyone." You reassure.

"I've been thinking, maybe when we've finished filming, we could move to the UK for a while? I would love for you to see where I was bought up." Florence suggests.

"I'd love to. I've always wanted to see your hometown, plus you've promised to kiss me on top of the London eye." You point out.

"And I will, my love. There, on top of the Eiffel Tower, tower bridge, outside Buckingham palace- anywhere you want. We'll travel Europe and I'll take you to the most romantic landmarks. How does that sound?" Florence asks.

"It sounds like heaven." You smile.

"Maybe I'll get down on one knee and ask you to spend the rest of your life holding my hand and being mine." Florence whispers which makes you close your eyes to picture it.

"I want a life with you, Flo, I have ever since we met." You whisper back.

"I'll give you a perfect life. I promise, I'll be by your side through everything, I'll never leave you." Florence tells you.

"Ditto."

"What's going on here?"

You and Florence jump apart in shock and spin around to see the cast standing there.

"You know you aren't allowed to date each other. We've all had to go along with the rule!" Hemsworth frowns disapprovingly.

"It's not like we signed a fucking contract." Florence grumbles and wraps her arm around your waist. "I love Y/N with all my heart and I don't care what any of you think, except you, Scarlett, because at least you support us."

"You guys are like a family to me, I can't believe you wouldn't support me being happy." You frown sadly.

"I don't see anything wrong with your relationship, I just don't want the movie to get bad publicity." Lizzie shrugs.

"This is crap. Scarlett and I were told we couldn't sleep together but it's okay for you two to date?" Evans says angrily.

"I'm married, Chris." Scarlett frowns.

"It's wrong and unfair."

"You guys don't get special treatment."

"Be fair."

"Selfish."

"You're going to ruin the movie for everyone."

"Disgusting."

Tears brim in your eyes at the hateful words thrown at you and Flo.

"Shut up!" Florence shouts over them which makes them fall quiet. "Does it look like we asked what you think about us? No it fucking doesn't. If we wanted your shitty opinions we would do asked! Y/N and I are dating and we have been for a year. The world hasn't fucking ended so get over yourselves! We've stayed a secret so it would please you lot but I don't know why- from it seems you're all assholes- except a few of you. You're all in relationships, we don't judge you for them. Our relationship isn't hurting anyone to fucking but out! It's none of your business if we're together. The press don't know, the writers and directors don't know, so nothing will ruin the pissing movie! And Chris, shut up, everyone knows you and Scarlett hooked up. Stay the fuck out of our fucking relationship, you bunch of pricks." Florence seethes.

The casts faces drop and some of them even pale. You can't blame them, brits are scary when they're mad. (It's true, we are)

"Haven't got anything to say now, have you?" Florence grumbles.

Scarlett smirks proudly. "That's my sister." She whispers to herself.

"Now if you don't mind, we have a fucking job to do." Florence grabs your hands and pulls you out of the room, pushing through the group.

When you're alone again, Florence pulls you into a hug.

"Are you okay, Babygirl?" She asks.

"That was hot." You say which makes her laugh. "Thank you for standing up to them."

"It was nothing. Americans are pussies- except you." She shrugs which makes you giggle.

"I love you, Flo."

"No where near as much as I love you, darling." Florence coos and kisses your forehead.

"I don't want to be here anymore." You sigh. "They're not who I thought they were."

"...run away with me."

"What?"

"Run away with me. Let's pack up and go to England. They can figure out how to finish the movie without us. You don't want to be here, and I'm home sick. Run away with me." Florence pushes.

You pull away to stare at her for a moment before a smile forms on your face and you nod. Florence squeals and spins you around which makes you laugh happily.

"Come on, let's go home and pack and we can be out of here by tomorrow." Florence says.

"We're really doing this?" You ask.

"Fuck yes." Florence grins.

"I feel like a teenager!" You say excitedly and drag her to her car.

When you both get in, Florence starts driving whilst you pull your phone out to text Scarlett.

To ScarJo🔥🥰: Flo and I are leaving. We don't want to be around them, so we're not finishing the movie. We're going back to the uk but please don't tell anyone. You can call and text as much as you'd like, Rose too. Thank you for being the most amazing and supportive friend for us both❤️

"You texting Scarlett?" Flo asks.

"Yeah, I don't want her to think she can't still talk to us." You answer.

From ScarJo🔥❤️: send me pictures of all the amazing places you go. And send Rose postcards. Live your life whilst you're still young. I'm always a phone call away. I'm proud of both of you❤️

You smile and turn your phone off.

"Let's get the fuck out of this shitty country." Florence says which makes you laugh.

*6 years later*

"Harper, Parker, don't run!" You call out to your twins.

"Sorry, Mama." Parker stops running and grins at you, his blonde hair messy and his green eyes sparkling- he's the spitting image of Florence, with his little button nose, green eyes and blonde hair.

"Harper Scarlett! Stop running!" You shout at your little girl, who happens to have Florence's cheeky personality and likes to test your patience. Unlike Parker, Harper is your "mini me".

"Mama, can we go to the park?" Harper asks.

"Go see if Mummy is free and if she is then we can go." You tell them which makes them instantly run up the stairs.

It's been six years since you and Flo left. You moved into a house in the country on the outskirts of London, it's a modernised farm house and it's perfect. Florence stuck to her promise and got down on one knee one night. She rented the top of the Eiffel Tower, set tea lights and rose petals everywhere and gave you the most romantic speech you've ever heard. It was cheesy but you loved every second of it. You were married only months later. Then you both decided you wanted kids, so you started IVF and you were lucky enough to get pregnant the first time. You had your twins, Harper Scarlett Pugh, and Parker Clinton Pugh (Clinton after her Dad). They're 5 now.

You both stopped acting, Florence started to write songs more often but you both stayed off the paparazzi radar. You wanted a quiet life for your kids. Florence still makes plenty of money through small gigs and starting her own fashion line. You've opted to be a stay at home Mom for a while until the kids are young.

Like she promised, Florence gave you a perfect life.

"Mama, Mama! Mummy isn't busy! Can we go?! Can we?" Harper exclaims and jumps into your arms.

"Sure, Princess. Go for a wee then help your brother with his shoes and coat." You tell her and kiss her head before setting her down.

"Come on, Parker!" Harper grab her brothers hand and pulls her along.

You quickly tidy away their toys as Florence comes down the stairs, zipping her coat up as she does.

"What park are we going to, darling?" Florence asks.

"The one nearby, I was thinking we could walk so they could get some extra fresh air. I'll pack some snacks for them so they won't complain but will still be hungry for dinner." You reply after giving her a kiss.

"Sounds good. Go put some warmer clothes on and I'll cut them some fruit up." Florence squeezes your hips and kisses you again.

You smile and peck her cheek as you make your way upstairs to change into some warmer clothes before heading back down.

"You all already, munchkins?" You ask your kids and ruffle their hair.

"Mama silly." Parker giggles.

You are thankful you're kids were born in England because you would hate for them to have an American accent like you do. Their accent isn't as proper as Flo's but it's still sting and you think it's adorable.

"My little troublemakers ready to go?" Florence asks and slings the small bag of food over her shoulder.

"Yes!" They cry excitedly.

"Remember the rules, babies?" You ask them.

"Hold yours or Mummy's hand all the way down." Harper says.

"Good girl." You smile.

"I hold Mama's hand." Parker says and walk over to you, reaching up and holding your hand. Parker is a lot quieter than his sister and it definitely his Mama's girl, whereas Harper drifts more to Florence.

"Come here, sweetheart." Florence coos and holds her hand out for Harper.

The four of you leave your house and start the walk to the park, listening to them talk about what they're learning in school, their friends and other things. You and Flo both smile when they start to play "I spy". You both decided against letting them grow up with technology surrounding them. They can watch tv at 4pm until dinner and they get an hour on their iPads before bed. It gives them times to be actual kids. They're always playing outside or in their rooms.

The walk to the park is short. It's not very big but it's got lots for the kids to do and there is a massive field next to it for them to run around in and play games. However, when you get there see filming equipment and filming crew everywhere in the field.

"Goose?" You ask wearily.

"I'm not sure, love. Let me go see what's going on. Harps, stay with Mama." Florence says and passes Harper to you before walking over to them crew.

You glance over at the trailers and frown. What the hell are they filming?

"Mama, I want to play." Harper whines and tugs your hand.

"I know, sweetie, just a minute." You coo.

You watch Flo talk to one of the crew members, she gestures to the park and then up to her family with an annoyed frown on her face before the frown is wiped and her face just drops. Her head turns to look at something you can't see but you can see her fists clench. She shakes her head before walking back over to you.

"What's going on, baby?" You ask. 

"They're filming a movie and the whole area is off limits for two weeks." She explains.

"What are they filming?" You wonder and put your hands on your kids heads when they wrap they arms around your legs and lean against your hips.

"It's an avengers reunion film." She tells you which makes you frown slightly.

You look past Florence before looking back at her.

"Are you okay, goose?" You ask quietly.

"Yes. Are you?" She asks softly and tucks some hair behind your ear.

"Yeah. Let's just go to another park-"

"Auntie Scarlett!" Harper squeals, cutting you off.

"Harper!" The older woman catches your daughter in her arms and hugs her tightly. You stayed in touch with Scarlett over the years, she often comes to visit you with Colin and Rose. "Come give your Auntie some sugar, Parker."

Parker shyly walks over to her and hugs her.

"There's my boy. You're getting so big." Scarlett gasps and squishes his cheeks before standing up.

"You didn't tell us you were here." You frown confusedly but move forward to hug her.

"I was going to come see you when we finished shooting." Scarlett says and pulls away. "Come here, squirt." She grins and pulls Florence into a hug. "Oh, I've missed my little sister." She teases and ruffles her hair.

"I've missed you too, Scar." Florence chuckles and smoothed her hair down. "You look old."

"And you look like shit." She quips.

"Language." You scold. "Someone here picks up on words she's not supposed to."

"Sorry." Scarlett grins.

"Y/N?"

You turn around to see the cast gathering around. You grab the twins hands and pull them away.

"Mama, who's that?" Harper asks.

"Mama, it's Spider-Man!" Parker whisper yells.

"Mama?" Lizzie asks. "They're yours?"

You nod wordlessly.

"They look just like you." She smiles.

"I know." You say shortly.

"Y/N, Florence, we're sorry for everything. We weren't understanding at all and you didn't deserve that." Robert Downey Junior says regretfully.

"Yeah, we should of gone about it differently. We're all really sorry." Evans frowns sadly. "We've missed so much."

Florence, like she did 6 years ago, wraps her arm around your waist.

"All that matters is your happiness but we didn't see it back then, and we were stupid." Hemsworth adds on.

"So stupid."

"Do you think you can forgive us?" Lizzie asks hopefully.

You share a look with Florence who gives you a soft smile and a small kiss on the cheek. She'll do whatever you want.

"You hurt us both and it's going to take more than that for us to forgive you, but it's a start." You tell them.

"What can we do to fix it?" RDJ asks.

You look down at your kids before at the park. "The twins want to play in the park, can you make that happen?"

"Already done. Who wants to play on the zip wire?" Evans asks the twins.

"I do!" Harper jumps excitedly. "Can I go, Mama? Mummy?"

"Go on, Princess, just be careful." Florence gives her approval.

Harper grabs her brothers hand and runs towards the park, shouting for the others to follow her. Your old friends all follow like kids.

Scarlett squeezes her way in between you and Flo and wraps her arms around your shoulders.

"Does this men's you're moving back-"

"No." You both cut her off.

Scarlett whines and pouts. "Fine." She mumbles.

You watch your kids run around the park, playing happily. You even see Parker go up to Tom Holland, who is in his Spider-Man costume, and shyly ask to play with him.

"My godbabies are so cute." Scarlett coos. "You two did good."

"Auntie Scarlett, come play!" Harper yells.

Scarlett grins and runs over to the park, jumping over the gate and playfully tackling Harper to the floor.

"She's right, you know." Florence says and wraps her arms around you from behind.

"Scarlett?" You ask.

"Mhmm. We did good." She agrees.

You grin and lean back to kiss her. "I guess we did. Thank you for sticking to your promise."

"Anything for you, my love. We still have years of memories ahead of us to loom forward to." Florence hums.

"I can't wait." You sigh happily.

"Neither can I, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 702 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
34.7K 638 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip
76.4K 1.2K 29
Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they will be marked at the beginning of each cha...
17.5K 181 16
Exactly what the title says. Open to requests, read at your own discreet. Fluff marked with 😍, Smut marked with 🥵, Angsty marked with 🤬, Sad mark...