𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️

11.1K 562 81
By Cool_Asterisk

That's not fair!!

Ab itna aa hi Gaye ho toh vote bhi kar do. Story achchi lag rahi hai toh ek vote kar dijiye 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adhyaa's POV

After the mansion tour we returned to the hall and sat on one of the luxurious sofas I have ever seen. The workers already set my luggage and the dresses which Ma bought for me in my room.

"Beta, we have a big family, just we didn't live together but together at heart. I am the elder one. Then, I have my twin brothers Dinkar and Prabhat. ", Papa informed me by showing the photo album.

"Dinkar chachu is married to Sandhya chachi and has two children, Shivanya and Divyansh. Prabhat chachu is married to Rohini chachi and has twins, Reyansh and Prakriti." Said bhai pointing at their photos.

"One more thing, I think you don't know our ages, right." Bhai asked

I nodded.

"Okay, so papa is 52 years old, Ma's age is 50 and I am 27 years old only and you are 19 years old and one more thing is your birthday was on a day before the day when we came to meet you i.e. 20th of July." He informed me. There is an emotion that I can't decipher. My birthday, my real birthday. In the orphanage we all celebrate our birthdays on Children's day i.e. 14th of November. As most of us didn't know about our birthdays.

Papa informed me about the party which they are going to organise a day after tomorrow. I already thought about that as they....ummm... We are billionaires so I guessed about the party. I was okay with that. They all informed me about our family. They also informed me that I am the younger one in the whole family. I was a little scared about the behaviour of others toward me but then who cares I know how to deal with the people. I also got to know that Dinkar chachu and Sandhya chachi are the owners of Sankar Fashion World and Shivanya di is CEO of that. And Divyansh bhai is a corporate lawyer and handles all our businesses. Prabhat chachu and Rohini chachi are the owners of Oberoi Constructions. Reyansh bhai and Prakriti di are doing internships in their companies. Because we have the rule that we have to stand on our own two feet. We can't get the things just because we are the children of that company's owner. Even Adwet bhai also joined the company as an employee and he got this position because he did hard work and got this position all by himself.

I also got to know about Raghav uncle. He is the best friend of Papa. They have been friends since their school days. Siya aunty is his wife. And Abhimanyu and Rudransh are his children. 'Abhimanyu' Why does this name look familiar to me? It felt like I knew someone with this name. Just I can't remember him now. 

So, I made a chart in my brain according to the ages.

Papa
Ma
Dinker chachu
Prabhat chachu
Sandhya chachi
Rohini chachi
Adwet bhai
Shivanya di aka 'Shivi di'
Reyansh bhai aka 'Rey bhai'
Prakriti di aka 'Rati di'
Divyansh bhai aka 'dev bhai'
And last
Me Adhyaa.

I also got to know about Shivi Di's future in-laws. Vishnu uncle, Shreya aunty and Ishaan (future jiju) and Vaishali di. Here also I am the younger one.

After that we went to the dining room. I am saying if I am the old Priya then, definitely I am lying on the floor by this time. There was so much food which was more than enough. There are malai-kofta, chapati, gajar ka halwa, mixed veg, salad, and juice.

{AUTHOR: I wanted to post photos of the food items then thought you'll get water in your mouth 🤤🤤, so stopped the idea 😁}

After dinner, we retired to our respective rooms. First of all everyone came to my room.

"Princess, if you want anything don't hesitate to come to me. I am next door, Okay.", said Bhai.

"Okay", I responded.

Ma and Papa came to me and placed their hands on my head and wished me Good Night. But I didn't know what came to me, I stopped Ma by holding her hand and only said, "Don't go."

"I am not going anywhere, come today we'll sleep together. And you both get out of here. It's mother-daughter time. We don't want any disturbance." Said Ma being a little dramatic.

"Jaan, you know I can't sleep without you." Papa said being dramatic and my eyes popped out seeing them.

Bhai came and placed both hands on my shoulder from behind and said chuckling, "Princess get used to this, as they are like this only. Even sometimes they'll become more cheesy."

I chuckled, seeing them like this.

Later, they both (Papa and bhai) went to their room and I slept while hugging Ma.

[Next Morning]

This was the best sleep I ever had. I woke up at 7 and did my morning chores and selected a simple kurti with white jeans.

{Consider the white salwar as white pant and without chunri}

We had our breakfast at 8:30. Then they showed me some of my childhood pics which they clicked in the month. We played Carrom and Badminton. Bhai taught me how to play video games as I had never played it before. Just like this the whole day went. In the evening, Ma informed me that tomorrow I have to go to the salon as I never went to beauty parlour so she booked the whole treatment pack for me and it is going to take 7 to 8 hrs for me to get ready for the party. She also said that my remaining family is going to come tomorrow to meet me. After that we all retired to the rooms and today both Ma and Papa came to my room. They slept with me in the middle.

[Next day]

After lunch, we went to the salon. There I was went through many treatments i.e. manicure, pedicure, full body wax, bleaching, facial, threading, hair spa, hair cut, and at last make-up and dress up.

When I saw myself I didn't recognise myself. I was looking like some real Princess.

The party started at 7 and I reached there at 7:30 as my beautician wants to click some more pictures of me. It was weird.

We (Maa and I) reached the mansion from back door and went to me room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know that we throw this party because we finally found the daughter of Mr. Aditya Oberoi and Mrs. Yamini Oberoi and my sister and Princess, Adhyaa Oberoi. So I would like to introduce my Princess, Adhyaa Oberoi." Said bhai and Maa took me to the garden where party was organized.

Everyone was gawking at me. I accept that I am brave, but still I didn't want to become centre of attraction and here I am the one only. We reached the stage. Here starts the questionnaire, many reporters came here. Most of them asked most silly, awkward and disgusting questions like I am the one who made the Oberoi family fell in my trap. But I very politely showed them their place.

"What if you know about them from before and you took this as a great opportunity to became a billionaire just in one night." Said one of the reporter.

I just wanted to beat him black and blue. But I can't because I am not Priya, I am now Adhyaa Oberoi so I calmed myself down and said with a smile, "Neither I am the smartest girl in the world nor Oberois are the dumbest people in the world. That they fell in the trap of not so important orphan. Moreover from the small city as compared to this. So before asking please check your question whether it is logical or not. Reporter Sahab."

"We get to know that you are state level martial art champion, so when you are going to play for national level." Asked another reporter.

This time I genuinely smiled.

"Soon, once I started my practice." I said enthusiastically.

"Excuse me, why not you all go and have dinner. I want to introduce my daughter to some of my relatives. " Said Papa to reporters.

He introduced me to everyone, i.e., chachu-chachi, cousins, Raghav uncle and his family, some of the business partners.

After some time,

Papa started dancing with Maa on this song, while roaming in the crowd of our closed ones,

Bada kathin hai prashn yeh bhaiya aaye baarambar
Is umar mein poochhe bivi kya karte ho pyaar
Mujhse kya karte ho pyaar

Arre poochhe meri bivi do you love me
Do you love me
To kya kaha aapne
Arre barson se to kehta aaya I love you, I love you
Har din har pal yehi kahun main I love you

Subah savere kaam pe jaaoon I love you
Sanjh dhale jab kaam se aaoon I love you
Khaate, peete, sote, uthate I love you
Phir bhi poochhe bivi meri do you love me?
Do you love me
Baar baar yehi dohraoon I love you, I love you
In bachchon ka bapu hoon par I love you
Duniya bhar mein afasar hoon par I love you

(Said pointing towards bhai and me)

Sab logon pe dhaak jamaoon I love you
Darte darte ghar pe aaoon I love you
Sanjh savere tere pyar mein yehi geet dohraoon
Rani yehi geet dohraoon
Har karam apna karenge
Har karam apna karenge aye sanam tere liye
Dil diya hai, jaan bhi denge aye sanam tere liye

(Suddenly they faced towards me and sing-)

Aur koi bhi kasam, koi bhi vaada kuchh nahin
Ek bas teri mohabbat se
Zyada kuchh nahin kuchh nahin
Hum jiyenge aur marenge aye sanam tere liye
Dil diya hai, jaan bhi denge aye sanam tere liye

They (Papa, Ma and bhai) placed their hands on my head and shoulder affectionately.

Sabse pehle tu hai, tere baad har ek naam hai
Tu mera aaghaz tha
Tu hi mera anjam hai, anjaam hai
Hum jiyenge aur marenge aye sanam tere liye
Dil diya hai, jaan bhi denge aye sanam tere liye

I felt very emotional. And everytime there is a fear that soon this will fade away. But till then I'll try to enjoy it as much as possible.

After some time, I saw my hero thank God he came. With my hands full of chocolates, I went near him. I was standing a little far from him and said, "Ae hero, you forget about your heroine."

Saying that I went near him and bent down and placed all the chocolates in his lap.

"How can a hero forget his heroine, huh?" He said playfully.

I chuckled at him and asked about 'Rastogi uncle'.

He informed me then I stood up and took the wheelchair (on which he was sitting, he was 12 years old, Samar, Rastogi uncle's son). I know till now almost everyone was eager to know who I was as I was talking to him like I used to talk before the incident.

We reached there. We were talking, and soon Papa and Ma joined us.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Rastogi for helping our daughter." Said Ma

"This is nothing in comparison to what she has done for my son. Even if I spend my whole life, it is also less in paying off her debt. Thank u so much for saving my son. If you didn't give your prize money for my son's operation then he would not be here and talking to you. You gave me his life." Said Rashtogi uncle.

"Uncle it's nothing and you are forgetting that you also did the biggest favour even when your job was at risk." I said being emotional.

I already told Ma, Papa and Bhai about Rastogi uncle. Also informed them that why I wanted the DNA test at  that hospital only, because Rashtogi uncle works there and I didn't want to become a fool once again. Also informed about how I know him.

One year ago when I was crossing the road I saw a boy running towards that side of the road and he was hit by the car in such a way that he got an infection in his leg and to cure the infection uncle had to buy an injection worth 5 lakhs and although he was a doctor yet he didn't have that much money and I was the one who admit the boy so I know about that and at that time I have no one, I am alone so I gave my prize money in order to save at least one soul. I know this act will bring happiness in the eyes of Inaya who was seeing me from above, so I did that.

Soon the guests returned to their places, here my and Raghav uncle's family left. I excused myself and soon changed my heavy attire into comfortable ones and joined the family in the hall.

After some chit chat seniors retired to their assigned rooms.

Now we youngers left.

"So, how are you feeling? Are you comfortable?" Asked shivi di

"It's all new, I am trying to adjust", I said.

"Princess, why did you change?", Asked dev bhai, being concerned.

"It's very heavy and I am not comfortable and moreover, the beautician didn't listen to me and did so much makeup. I felt like my skin was caged so as soon as the party was over , I changed." I informed them.

"You are a state level martial art champion, then why don't you play at the national level?", Asked Rati di.

"Huh ... Ummmm..... I have my semester exams at that time and already I am unable to concentrate so I dropped that idea." I said stuttering.

I yawned and said "Sorry"

They chuckled and Rey bhai said, "it's getting late, you probably was tired. So go to your room and we'll talk tomorrow."

"Hn ..... Good Night" I said.

And went to my room and sighed that they didn't ask further about my decision why I didn't play at the national level. I was tired as hell so as I got the pillow I drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please

Do share your thoughts.

Hello silent readers, if you like the episode please vote.

Pretty PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE

🥺🥺🥺🥺

🙏🏻🙏🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
234K 10.2K 50
Love and Hate are two strong emotions, one imprisons you while the other releases you. one breaks you while other holds you. one brings darkness whil...
1.3M 89.9K 58
A story of teenager Adonis, living with post traumatic stress disorder, as well as a world of other issues involving his family, his school, and his...
15.8K 1K 68
Ranked #3 in thirll on 13th May 2018..... Nisha Chauhan was an upcoming Fashion Designer in Fashion industry she had won many fashion shows and worke...