Reflection [Yuurakio]

By Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 17

77 4 0
By Arrymiko

*Yuuri walk to Shadow's house and he saw Rouge instead of Shadow.*

Rouge: Oh, who's this? Ah... You are the boy who looks like Shadow... Looking for him?

Yuuri: Ah... Yes. And I have no time for small talk. Do you know where Shadow is?

Rouge: *looks at Yuuri's pearl* I tell you... Once you tell me about your precious pearl on your arm.

Yuuri: *hides it* N-No! It's important and I need to know where Shadow is.

Rouge: Tch... Fine. Shadow is on G.U.N base... And you know where the base is...? If you can't...then let me take you there...

Yuuri: Is it safe?

Rouge: Hmm... Much safer than being in Eggman's base.

Yuuri: Well then, if Shadow is really at G.U.N base. Take me there...

Rouge: Good. Now hold my hand, because we're going to have some fun in the air.

Yuuri: Umm, okay. If you aren't going to steal my pearl or something then I can hold your hand...

Rouge: *hold Yuuri's hand* Well, hang on tight...

*Yuuri holds Rouge's hands as they fly towards G.U.N base. Upon their arrival, Yuuri becomes a small animal and sits on top of her head. They got inside and Shadow saw Rouge.*

Shadow: Umm... There's something on top of your head Rouge...

Rouge: I know and he's the purple boy, Yuuri!

Shadow: What?! You dare to take him here?! This place is dangerous for him!! He knows nothing about this place!

Yuuri: WHO SAID I KNOW NOTHING?!

Shadow: SSSHH!!! *sigh*

Rouge: Oh, by the way, he wants to talk with you.

Shadow: *sighs* Come on. I know where the safe place for us to talk.

*Yuuri jumps on Shadow's head and they headed towards the small room where no one gets inside, except Shadow.*

*Yuuri gets back to normal and growl at Shadow.*

Shadow: Now what?

Yuuri: Is there anything bad you said to Akio?

Shadow: Tch... First Sonic! Now you! How many times do I have to say this! I. Didn't. Hurt. Him!!

Yuuri: He's having a cold because of you!! Akio never got sick until now!

Shadow: Cold is just a normal disease! He just needs some rest!!

Yuuri: But, it's sunny today and there's no one would catch a cold in this good weather!

Shadow: I tell you, let's just move on and forget about this!

Yuuri: No! I can't let anyone stole Akio's happiness!!

Shadow: You think I'm stealing his happiness?! He's the one who starts this first! He gets near Sonic and each time they talking together, Akio and Sonic might build a very strong bond! And Sonic...never...

Yuuri: Shadow... Tell me, what's going on?

Shadow: Sonic is my...rival at first. But, when he told me that everyone needs to move on and leave their past behind, thanks to him, I finally accept the past and move on...

Yuuri: Oh... Did you lose someone you love?

Shadow: I had... Her name was...Maria... I always spend some time with her until one day, her happiness became a tragedy. She died...right in front of my eyes... I can't help but watch her suffered and die...

Yuuri: I'm so sorry for her...

Shadow: and that day, I was lonely. I got no one to be friends with and to be loved... I had another friend named Molly but she died too when she tried to protect me and sacrifice herself...

Yuuri: *looks down* I see...

Shadow: At that moment too, I feel like I'm useless... I'm dangerous to everyone... I'm the false experiment... I bring everyone to death!

Yuuri: *hug Shadow*

Shadow: Ah!

Yuuri: You're not Shadow... You're not bringing people to death. You're not a Grim Reaper...

Shadow: Yuuri...

Yuuri: Now I understand... Why Sonic is always with you. I will make sure that Akio won't fall for Sonic. I kinda hate it sometimes when they are together...

Shadow: You do?

Yuuri: Yeah... But, I always act nice whenever he is with Akio so he doesn't think that I'm jealous...

Shadow: You jealous when someone treats Akio better than you?

Yuuri: Maybe...

Shadow: You good?

Yuuri: Yup! I'm good and thanks for the story...

Shadow: It's not a story but I guess you can say that. Let's go back home. I take you to Sonic's house.

*Later, that night. Yuuri was finally home and Sonic was worried about him.*

Sonic: Where did you go? It's late!

Yuuri: I just have some conversation with Shadow... And I'm fine... He doesn't hurt me at all.

Sonic: *sigh* I'm glad the problem is over. Akio is calling your name a couple of times... I guess he had a nightmare.

Yuuri: Oh no! *run towards their rooms* Akio!

Akio: Yuyu...

Yuuri: Akio! Are you okay?

Akio: Yuyu!!

Yuuri: Hey! Wake up! *shake Akio's body.*

Akio: I can't... Please, don't let the demon get me!!

Yuuri: *sighs and cut himself* Argh! Here... Did you smell this?

Akio: B-Blood? I'm thirsty...

Yuuri: Here, drink my blood and wake up!

Akio: * opens his eyes and looks at Yuuri* Yuyu?

Yuuri: *sighs* Come... Drink my blood and you'll be fine...

Akio: *drink Yuuri's blood* Mmm...

Yuuri: Nightmare?

Akio: *nodded*

Yuuri: Aww... Poor Akio. I know why Shadow doesn't want you to get near Sonic. You have to listen to me and don't even fall in love.

Akio: *sighs* If only Sonic won't teach me about love...

Yuuri: Hey, it's okay if he teaches you about love! Look! We finally love each other and that's good!

Akio: mmm...

Yuuri: Don't be like that!

Akio: I feel like I wanna go back home to Amita!

Yuuri: How about your power?

Akio: I feel empty...

Yuuri: Then you need some rest! Once you gathered all your power, we can go back home...

Akio: But, I don't want to stay here any longer! I had a feeling where something bad might happened!

Yuuri: There's nothing bad happen... I'll always be by your side. *hug Akio* Now, sleep. I'll awalys hug you...

Akio: Thank you... Yuuri... Good night...

Yuuri: Good night, Akio.

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 337 13
Team dark and team sonic have always worked against each other for as long as they all can remember, but what happens when someone from one of a team...
2.5K 116 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...
18K 437 10
SONIC PRIME SPOILERS‼️‼️‼️‼️ COVER ART IS MINE‼️ _____________________________________ Nine arrives in Sonic's world. Sonic supposedly has all the s...
28.2K 848 25
(WEREHOG!SONIC x SHADOW) No idea what to put here... This is a Sonadow story. If you don't like it, don't read it. There will be strong language and...