WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 9
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 42
↠ C . 43
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ C . 50
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 65
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
100K

↠ C . 68

8.6K 267 203
By dhyuckszen

3 months

It's been 3 months since the day all Taeyeon's worries disappeared. Not feeling trapped anymore, the girls' laughter and smiles have warmed the mansion up a lot.

Her weekly visits to Byeol haven't stopped. She shared with Byeol that she kept her promise that she had survived and made sure that she wouldn't get caught. These past few months have been nothing but good news floating around the gang house. 

Of course she mentioned about her also killing them. Something she would never forgive herself for doing. But Taeyeon has never held another weapon again and made a promise to herself that she wouldn't ever again. 

Apart from that, the rest was good news. Opal and Jaehyun had their wedding. It was extravagant, not many people except the gang members and certain others. Cyrah and Taeyong met at the wedding after like 6 years or so.

She watched the two laughing and talking extremely close. She couldn't help but realize how cheerful her brother was with Cyrah. She never saw him smile as much as he did with her. Unfortunately they both stayed as friends, she hoped that maybe one day they would get back together. She wanted Yong to be happy. He deserved to be.

Dasom and chenle were more open with one another now. Their relationship definitely became stronger.Not keeping many secrets from each other.

The same can't be said for Donghyuck. He became more closed up. Apart from the nct members he doesn't talk to many others. He became cold and ruthless, always so serious. He isn't the cheerful jolly boy everyone knows.

Students around the school were extremely shocked by his sudden change in behaviour. Many girls stay away from him now that his flirty behaviour is disappeared. Instead of winking at girls like he used to he shoots icy daggers at them scaring them off. He does this to all girls except for Taeyeon and Dasom, he is still close with the dreamies and is still best friends with Taeyeon.

The girls stood her ground trying to cheer him up again and again but her hard work just went down the gutter. The boy just chooses not to smile or stay happy. She gave up but only because she knew that he wouldn't change. She respected his decision. The girl didn't want to force him to go back to his old self if it's too difficult. But it pained her heart how he still blames himself for Byeol's death. And for not realising his feelings for her until she left.

"She is so adorable! Omg she's got Jaehyun's dimples and your eyes!!" The girls cooed at the newborn. The three girls wouldn't step away from the sleeping baby. Her beige gown pleasantly fitted on her soft body. "Leave her alone girls before you wake her up" Opal whispered from behind.

Listening to the mother, they walked away but Taeyeon didn't step back. "Taeyeon" Opal called out

"Yeah sorry Opal she loves me too much" the girl grinned as she raised her arm. Taeyeon's index finger gripped by the tiny baby's palms. She tried to pull away but the newborn didn't let go, holding her tight. Opal sighed and picked up her daughter, Taeyeon sat beside as she was still physically attached to the newborn.

"It would've been nice if Byeol was here" Opal sighed sadly. "She was the most excited about your baby compared to anyone else" Leiko interrupted as she sipped her tea.

"You know Opal, your apartment looks really nice" dasom complimented as she walked around, her eyes glancing between the many books on some shelves. "There are a lot of book though"

"I mean, what do you expect from an English graduate who writes books for a living?" Taeyeon chuckled. "So what are you going to name her?" Leiko asked while looking between Opal and Jaehyun who was sitting on a couch slightly further away. He glanced up at the girls and then softly gazed at Opal.

Suddenly, Taeyeon's gasp caught everyone's attention. She leaned closer to the newborn's arm. "Yeon what's wrong?" Dasom asked, concerned. The girl points at the birthmark on the baby's fragile body.

"That birthmark..... It's the same one that Byeol had!!" Everyone turned to pay attention to the area she pointed at. There was a star shaped birthmark "Byeol had the same one also on her right arm." Opal glanced at Jaehyun who instantly understood what she was going to say. A dimple smile formed across his lips and he nodded in agreement.

"Her name .... We've chosen" she softly spoke. All eyes looked at the mother of the baby. "We're going to name her Byeol.

Taeyeon's eyes widened and she could  feel her heart thumping fast. Slowly she glanced down at the baby. "She hasn't let go of you Yeon. No wonder." Opal muttered to the girl. Taeyeon softly smiled as she gently whispered the newborn's names

"Byeol-ah"

Was it a gift? The girl didn't know but she didn't care. Her eyes moved from each and every star decorating the midnight sky. Her elbows leaned down on the balcony rails enjoying the night breeze.

Her counting of the stars came to an end as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her petite body. She turned slightly to see Jaemin leaned his chin on her shoulder. The girl lifted her hand to ruffle his hair.

"I called you so many times but you didn't respond. Is there something on your mind?"

Taeyeon inhaled a deep breath still staring at the stars. Not getting any response he kissed her exposed neck lightly biting at the skin. He placed markings wherever possible and moved higher up. Lightly he licked her earlobe making the girl giggle and slightly push him away from the ticklish feeling. "Ok that's enough" she demanded making him chuckle.

"You know Jaemin, Byeol once said to me that we both will always be together as friends. And I promised that I will meet her again more than once in a lifetime."

"You're talking about Jaehyun's child?" the girl nodded. "She never left. She came back again. It's like she's born again. She kept her promise." taeyeon softly spoke

The boy nodded swaying side to side. "You should protect her like she has always for you" he softly spoke into her hair. Taeyeon gripped onto Byeol's silver bracelet which was in her palm. The reason she couldn't give this to Byeol was probably because it was meant to be passed down to Opal's child.

Byeol said that they will always be together as long as they have the bracelets with each other. "I guess I will give this to you when you turn 13 little girl" she muttered under her breath. Taeyeon couldn't wait to tell the newborn the story of her best friend.

Taeyeon turned around slightly, placing a soft peck on Jaemin's lips. The boy cheekily grinned and attached his back. This time longer. They both swayed side to side along with the trees.

I will protect her with all my life just like you have always done for me. I promised that our friendship will last more than a lifetime and I will fulfil your wish. You will be always be in my heart Han Byeol

I will whelve our past and flourish towards a happy future.

Thank you for coming back into my life as ...

...... Jung Byeol

THE END

OMG OMG AHHHH !!!!

IT'S FINISHED GUYS!

It's my first book so I'm not like experienced at writing and am not amazing. I'm still learning hoping to improve in the future. But I hope you enjoyed it. ☺️☺️

And I wanna thank everyone who stayed till the end!!! 😘😘😘

Also the second book to Whelve is called Healer. You can find it on my profile

I love you xxx 

Until next time bye bye !! 

BOOK 2

go check it out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.5K 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/Gang au Park Jisung Sequel Healed 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒�...
90.1K 3.3K 34
series: glore (mafia au) "now i can only dream about you holding me tight"
57.9K 1.9K 30
she follows her dreams but never expected to met a dream. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • book 2 of the social media series
48.7K 854 46
"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌" Mafia au- (Completed) (Started- 9/12/2021) (Ended- 20/9...