WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 9
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 42
↠ C . 43
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ C . 50
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
↠ C . 68
100K

↠ C . 65

5.1K 209 54
By dhyuckszen

She thought wrong.... She thought she would never have to see him ever again

Icy shivers sent down her spine as an ominous smirk raised across his lips. "I underestimated you. You really are something huh" he chuckled, impressed that she escaped.

Not thinking of anything about the situation she sprinting into the woods beside the road away from him and the abandoned building. She doesn't even know how long she has been running for. He didn't give up and still chased. Unfortunately, the girl ran from the building to the road and now is running again. It was taking an effect on her.

Her lungs were getting tired again but she couldn't give up. He was right behind her, his footsteps getting closer and closer by every second. She tried to block out the curse words shooting at her.

Her feet took off but never knew where exactly. The chase came to a halt when her hair was pulled back harshly pushing her to the woodlands flooring. The soft soil scrunched up is her balled fist.

I have to fight! - she thought

She didn't want to. He was thrice the size of her. Regretfully, Taeyeon grabbed the dagger she was carrying and stabbed his upper thigh.not expecting her courageous attack a scream of agony left his lips. The birds fled the crime scene. An animalistic howl left his lips fearing the woodland creatures.

Taeyeon knew that she could barely scratch on him. But she had to take a shot. Before he could launch a hit towards her she held her dagger out in front of her. Same as the time when she held it out in front of her mother. Just like before the same scene played out again, without looking the man walked right into the sharp weapon making it pierce his stomach.

Her attention was brought away from his yelling when a loud explosion came from a distance. Her eyes averted to the large commotion and landed on the black soot. Dense smoke blocked the vision of the fluffy clouds, blazing light of the fire illuminated above the trees afar.

"Y-you k-killed my members!!" he stuttered as he coughed out blood.

She couldn't move, her feet were frozen on the ground. She looked down at him in horror. "I-i'm going to k-kill you!" he spat out crawling towards her. Taeyeon grabbed her gun and aimed it at him. Her hand's shook, not wanting to use it. Shutting her eyes tight and cocked it. Her finger twitched on the trigger but she couldn't bring herself to shoot him.

A sigh left her lips. "You deserve to die in pain not like this" she mumbled

Her hand reached into her pocket. "I hope you rot in hell for all the sins you caused" superiority coarse through her veins as her words shoot at him like burning poison. Not thinking the slightest moment at what she was about to do her finger pulled at the safety pin leaking out the toxic content. Her darkened orbs glared down at him as she threw the gas grenade closer to his face.

"Hope you have friends in Hell"

Her foot hit the accelerator at high speed. It's been awhile since she drove but she still remembers.

After releasing the gas she escaped the woods in a hurry to not inhale any unwanted products herself. When she found the main road she got into the man's jeep, setting the navigation back home.

Her view was blurry as tears trickled down her cheeks. She hated it. She couldn't bring herself to believe that she killed a life. Memories of her past came back as a rush. All the words that she was called.

Die!

f*cking murder

Leave the school. People like you should be in juvenile

Monster

They were right. She was a murderer. Even though she wasn't back then she is now. Looking back at everything she just did haunted her because they were all right. It was difficult to accept it because the girl could never imagine that she would've committed such a crime.

That's when she realised she was no different from her mother. Her mother was a monster, she was going to sell her daughter, she beat her up. Her mother's blood really did run in Taeyeon. She was also a monster but worse, Taeyeon killed a person.

It was difficult to accept it but then her pupils glanced down at her blooded hands on the steering wheel. She killed so many. Buried with guilt she drove back home.

Back home to the mansion. Back home to nct. Back to the gang.

The gang..... - she thought

They also kill people. That when it hit her, her whole life she was surrounded by criminals, of course she would be the same. The boy she loves as well is a criminal. Taeyeon pursed her lips, eventually letting out a heavy breath.

I guess I am one of them. It's my fate and I have to accept it.

Her heart beat slowed and she drove with a little ease. Blocking out all thoughts she concentrated on her way back. Her tears stopped falling and they dried up. Her hooded eyes stared in front with no life and she gritted her teeth hard.

She was only 2 minutes away from the mansion when she felt a tense in her lungs. Confused, she drove faster as a raging sensation of fire was burning her air source. She began to cough unstoppable. Her vision was becoming lost, anxiety rose in her blood. Her ears rang and her airway became clumpy and stuffed with unwanted products. She hit the accelerator even harder and crashed through the gates of the mansion.

She couldn't remember what happened next as her senses travelled into darkness

"It's been two days and we don't know where she is! What if something bad happened to her? What if she isn't ok? What if ... what if-"

"Be quiet!" Jaemin screamed out instantly, receiving silence. The boy felt so useless. The fact that he couldn't even keep his loved one safe burned his insides. He missed her. He wanted her. He wanted to hold her in his arms, never letting her go. The boy could feel thorns pricking his eyes, and beads of water fell from his eyes.

For the past few days the atmosphere in the mansion fell down. Just like when Byeol died not a single smile could be seen. Jaemin has been starving himself, his stomach refusing to swallow any food. He couldn't sleep nor had any kind of energy to do anything. His mind is only thinking about her. Her safety.

Donghyuck was the same. Worried for the girl because he felt like the same thing that happened to Byeol may have happened to her. He couldn't bring himself to think straight, regretting that he couldn't protect another member of his gang.

"Hyung, are you crying?" jisung asked, shocked. All eyes fell on Jaemin. The boy never cried in front of the other members. Jaemin's eyes widened as he felt a tickle on his cheek. Automatically his hand lifted to touch his damp cheeks. Not feeling like himself, he hated looking weak.

Jaemin stood up and gritted his teeth glaring at the younger boy. "Just shut up!" he hissed before leaving to go back to his room. Jisung flinched at the cold response, frightened that he may have gotten the older boy mad. Chenle grabbed onto his friend's arm. "He isn't himself that's all" he reassured the younger boy

Jaemin left for his room and donghyuck followed suit. He knew that Jaemin probably didn't want to see anyone but he wanted to be there for him like he was for him after Byeol's death.

As soon as the two left there was a creak of the living room opening revealing one of their members rushing in.

Rest of the dreamies fell on the figure that Renjun was holding.

Taeyeon was in the boy's arms and passed out.

"CALL YUTA HYUNG RIGHT NOW" he commanded the others. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.7K 50
"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣" When her friends reveal to her their mafia connections, C...
56.8K 1.4K 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/Gang au Park Jisung Sequel Healed 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒�...
1.5M 41.6K 53
[ENDING CHANGED/UPDATED] "You're the only girl who doesn't fall to my feet and it's driving me crazy." NCT Mark AU Mark x Reader