The Cursed. (Thranduil Fanfic)

By CabbagePineapple

"What happen to me?" Thranduil felt something in his chest, bubbling in his blood. A terrible desire washed o... More

Incident
Imladris
The nightmare begun.
Encounter with the dragon.
Encounter with the dragon-Part 2.
❇The discussion❇
✖Bitter Truth✖
My nonsense note...
Longing (Part 1)
Longing(Part 2)
The sweet...
Turn Out.™
Sanity
Meal
Pretender
Fight
Who are you?
Vessel
Lurking in the shadow.
I came to collect you~
◀Dark Reveries▶
Mirkwood.
Twisted Lie.
Searching
sorry
Journal
Journal( Part 2 )
Journal (Part 3)
Journal(Part4)
Journal(Part 5)
Journal (Part 6)
Journal(Part 7)
Elves of Lothlorien
∆Connection∆
€ Depart €
Welcome to Dale
Dale
puppet
Violate
Betrayed?
¶Regret¶
Trip
Removed
Accepted
Fate
Not an update! Chasing
Battle
Now
Not an update!!!!
Mischief Manager part 1
Mischief Manager part 2
Mischief Manager part 3
Mischief Manager part 4
I miss you~
Caged
The answer
Dol Guldur
Adar
not update
One shot
my precious
At his end...
What if...
Never doubt I love you

I came to collect you~2

479 22 3
By CabbagePineapple

Legolas P.O.V.

He clamped his hand to my mouth again. Owh,come on! Why he did that?!

"S-something dark is on their way here."

The pain he feels make his speech slurred. He shut his eyes tight. Did he want to lose concious now? No,don't let me deal with those dark thing by myself.

"Father,don't lose concious now." I told him.

"Fret not Legolas. I'm just shut my eyes,that's all. I'm not going to go into sleep again."

Pwh,that's a relief.

"How do you know that there's another presences in the wood? Did the tree talks to you?"

"No,it's just...I knew about it somehow. Someone said that I got a strong connection with nature." He said.

He did got a weird things about him. Once I though that he is not my grandfather son.Because when I saw the potrait of his family,it's just he didn't seem alike with his father. Oropher got a thin eyebrows,piercing round brown eyes,slight curly dark hair and strong jaw. But he did have some resemblance with his mother. Piercing blue eyes. Along with pale porcelain skin. The question is where he got that thick eyebrows and blond hair?

Sudden movement snapped me out of my though. Thin screeching and creaking like sound surrounded us. From far away, we can see thin long hairy legs,eight round marble like dark eyes. Watching us. It's only mean one thing, spiders.

My father unsheated his twin swords,while I took oit one arrow from my arrows sack behind. Ready to shot. The spiders crawling from branches to branches in a high speed. I can see their bones inside when theirs skin shone by the light. Mouth clicking each other. They let out a screeching sound as they were speaking to each other. But that ridiculous. Animal can't speak.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

'Feast!Feast!'

The spiders spoke to each other.

'They going to make a nice prey. Maybe hung them to getjuicy.' That's what Thranduil heard.

Thranduil stood upright and lunged toward the spider and pierce his sword in the head. The spider wail and making the others spider come to him. He slashed the swords to the spiders. Hurting their marble eyes.

'Argh,it's hurt!'

'Wrapped them! Quick!'

Legolas release his arrow and shot in the forehead. Satisfied with his perfect aim. More and more spiders come to them. Thranduil still fighting in all his heart to make sure none of them lay a hair on his son.

Legolas watch his father in awe. Even though his father is badly injured,he still can fight gracefully. Killing the spiders. Unfortunately,Thranduil's feet slipped from the branch and fall backward.

"Father!"

Thranduil tried to grip any branch that he can reach but none of them strong enough to support his weight. He slammed onto one of the branch. Make him arch his back. Blood spit out of his mouth. He can't move his body. Legolas quickly grabbing one of the web that still stick to the spider body. He use the web as a rope to go down. He swing swiftly and jump onto the spider head and quickly slashed the head with one of his short blade.

He extended his arm to help his father get up. Thranduil took his hand and mutter a thanks. As they think the battle is over,their thinking is far from right. This time the creature that lurking in the shadow completely reveal themselve.

Giant wolves growled to them,clearly showing that they want to devour them. While the riders,sneered and showing their rotten tongue and filthy teeth. One of them speak,the leader Thranduil assume.

"We came to collect you~ " the orc said wickedly.

Thranduil froze in fear. He doesn't know that his puppeteer want him so badly. There must be a big plan that the puppeteer had set all this time.

"What do you talking about? Who is your master." Legolas cut in.

"I don't think that is your concerned. We served the ONE..."

Now all the riddle solve. There is only one known as the ONE. His wound is throbbing again. He felt his face burning up. He fall to one knee as he compose all the imformation. His jaw clenches,knuckle turn white. He glared dagger at the orcs.

"Come now. No need to argued about,sooner or later you would come to him."

"Who do mean? Don't you dare lay your filthy fingers on him." Legolas hissed.

'Just surrender yourself Thranduil. Or your son pay it.'

"Leave him!..."

"Father? With who are you talking?"

Thranduil seem doesn't heard what Legolas said to him.

He keep holding his head and talking. Legolas shook his father.

'Don't you dare resisit me Thranduil. It's time for you to come to me...'

'No..I still can fight you..."

'Really...let see..'

Thranduil's hand jerk in an odd way. His hand reach his sword and put it at Legolas's neck. He try to control his body but it's in vain. Legolas's eyes widen with his father action.

"Please...stop..I-I surrender,please let him go. He still young..."

Legolas watch in horror at his father. 'What...did he said all about? Let me go?' Suddenly his father eyes become empty. He dropped his sword and go limp. Before that,something came out of his mouth. Words he never heard.

"Thrãk-zã sháhk." (Bring this lord in black speech)

All the orcs rode to them,raising their sword to attack Legolas. Their master has spoken. Legolas stand his ground to protect himself and Thranduil. Just as the orcs swing their swords,an arrow pass their head. The orcs stop abruptedly,some of them already fall from the beast.

Legolas look up and saw Tauriel with the others elevs running from branches to branches. Surrounded the orcs. Nock their arrows at the orcs as a warn to stop in their track. Unfortunately,shadow scoop all the orcs gone. They quickly lift their king back to the palace,his injuries need to be attend. Legolas just watch his father.

=================================================

Elrond had to us his ring to recover Thranduil. He doesn't bring any of his tools from Imladris. Galadriel already sent them message that they already arrive at Mirkwood. In day or two. Elrond really glad that she is almost here. He need to ask her about Thranduil. The feast still goes smoothly even their king is in a bad condotion. They make the best wine to be serve to the king. They know their king loved wine.

Since his wife gone,he always drinking. Not because of the taste but the way that drink make him forget. He tried to forget about the pain. Legolas seem not really want to be with his father. He always with the guards and Tauriel. How he worry about Thranduil's life. Looks like he never fate to get an easy life. There is always challenge await him in the future. But he stand strong, he face the chalengge. If he can preserve wrath and ruin,he can preserve this curse.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Thranduil P.O.V.

Why is it so cold in here?

(Knock,knock)

"Come in"

Galion came into my view. He bowed and handed me a letter. I open the letter and read it's content. I give the letter back to Galion.I then shush him. This few days,I didn't bother to leaves my chamber. My body felt do numb. So cold. Why is it so cold?...

I know that my sanity is slipped from my grasp day by day. He already take control of my body completely. Only my weak mind left. I called out if Galion to sent my massage to my son.

"Sire,are you fine? It's unussual for you to call at this time."

I only waved him my hand. I feel very exhausted.

"I'm fine. Can you tell Legolas that he going to greet Lady Galadriel and his party when they arrive. And you too Galion. You will take my place and help him. You always with me when we greet guest right?"

"Yes sire. Is there anything else sire?"

"Can you...lit up the fire in the hearth. It's too cold in here."

This request make Galion raised his eyebrow. He kbow his king never like an open fire near him because of battle with the serpents of the north. That way a reasonable reason that there is no fire ever lit in his room. But,he must fullfil his king request. He lit the fire in the hearth.

Thranduil chuckle deep in his throat. Sending shiver down to Galion's spine.

" Anything else my lord?" I heard Galion ask me.

"No that's all. And Galion,don't you dare enter my room again or I'll kill you."

Galion exits my room. I let out a chuckle again. Now...the room already felt hot. It's not cold anymore. I hummed happily. My baritone echoing through the halls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 16
The Great Greenwood used to be a merry place filled with parties you'll never forget and people you'll always remember. King Thranduil and his lovely...
6.7K 150 21
"What gives you the right to talk like that to me? I'm a king!" Thranduil boomed at you, but you stood your ground. "Lock me in a cell, kill me. Do w...
7.1K 303 15
After a failed spider mission, Legolas is left injured beyond what the Greenwood healers can help. Thranduil, worried for his son's Fea, sends him to...
182K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...