NCT/WAYV Oneshots

De bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... Mais

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno

4.6K 86 19
De bekahstull27

Request By: dotorii23

"Okay guys, it's gonna get crazy out there so stick together until we get outside okay?" mark's leader voice was firm and serious as he instructed the dreamies from the hallway.

"Hyung, don't we have our bodyguards with us?" jisung asked nervously.

"No sungie, not this time. So keep your masks on and hoods up okay? I want everyone to hold hands until we get to the van alright?"

"Yes hyung." Haechan answered.

They joined hands and descended into the insanely crowded airport. There were people everywhere, cameras flashing, people screaming and shoving and just creating utter chaos.

The dreamies held each other's hands tightly as they quickly rushed through the crowd.

They could barely see where they were going as they were instantly bombarded by screaming fans and paparazzi.

As they were shuffling through the crowd, Jeno spotted someone walking towards him. he tried to ignore them, but they were definitely headed for him specifically.

Before he knew it, the girl was right next to him, a huge terrifying smile on her face. She had a poster of Jeno clutched in her hand and she was right up against him.

"Jeno-oppa! Oh my gosh I can't believe it's really you!! I've been tracking your location for three weeks and I've finally found you!"

Jeno was instantly terrified. He tried to follow Jaemin and ignore the girl but suddenly, her hand was wrapped around his wrist and her grip was tightening. His hand was ripped from jaemin's, and he was instantly separated from the rest of the crowd.

Jaemin realized Jeno's hand was no longer in his and he panicked. He whipped his head around searching for Jeno but didn't see him anywhere.

"Hyung! Hyung Jeno's gone!" Jaemin shouted to alert mark.

Mark panicked as he looked around for Jeno while trying to keep the younger boys in the line and away from the crowd.

"Do you guys see him anywhere?!" mark asked the others as they all looked around frantically.

After a few minutes and panicked searching, haechan suddenly shouted.

"There! He's over there hyung!" he spotted Jeno being pulled off by some girl at the other end of the room. they quickly rushed through the crowd and followed the girl to get to Jeno.

The girl had a death grip on Jeno's wrist, and she was freakishly strong despite her tiny body.

Jeno realized she was dragging him towards the other exit far away from where he was supposed to be going. He was panicking, he had no idea how he was going to get out of this.

As he lost feeling in his wrist, he began to cry as his breath hitched and his heartbeat rapidly increasing.

"Aww, Jeno-oppa, don't cry, I promise I'll take really good care of you! You'll love living with me oppa!" she reassured devilishly.

"Please...please let me go...I'll do anything you want just...let me go home...I'm begging you!" Jeno begged with tears streaming down his face.

"wouldn't you rather come home with me oppa? I can take such good care of you, dream won't even notice your gone, you won't miss them once you're with me oppa."

Jeno was petrified as he saw the door come into view he quickly took his other hand and shoved the girl into the crowd as hard as he could. Once he was free from her grip he booked it down the hall in search for a safe location.

He sprinted as fast as he could until he spotted the entrance to the bathroom on the far wall. He bolted into the room and ran over to the sinks. He bent over placing his hands on his knees as he panted trying t catch his breath. He quickly realized that when he tried to breath, he couldn't. his chest was tight, his breathing short and fast. His heart was beating out f his chest and he felt dizzy and lightheaded. Tears rushed down his cheeks. He felt his knees buckle as he slid to the tiled floor his breathing haggard and uneven his entire body overtaken by panic and fear.

Thankfully only a few seconds later, Jaemin ran into the room followed by mark and haechan.

"Jeno!? Oh my god Jeno there you are!" Jaemin yelled in relief as he crashed to his knees next to Jeno.

"Hyung? Something's wrong...he's...he's not breathing correctly!" Jaemin said in a panic as he tried to console Jeno.

"he's having a panic attack! We...we need to calm him down; he could pass out!" haechan informed as he knelt down next to Jaemin followed by mark who had a concerned expression.

Jaemin gently placed his hand on Jeno's cheek and looked him in the eyes softly.

"Jeno? Hey, can you hear me?" Jaemin cooed softly.

"j...j.. Jaemin. I...she...she's gonna come back! i... I have to get out of here!!" Jeno screamed in panic.

"Hey, hey, Jeno, baby calm down look at me." Jaemin said softly placing his other hand on Jeno's shoulder.

Jeno struggled but he shifted his eyes to meet jaemin's.

"Hey, hey baby. It's just me, hyuckie, and mark okay? No one else is here, you're safe now I promise."

Jeno looked around the bathroom seeing his concerned members around him. his hands were violently shaking, involuntary tears constantly dripping down his cheeks.

"See? It's just us okay? Take a deep breath for me Jeno can you do that? Follow my breathing baby, slow deep breaths okay?" Jaemin coached as he began taking in slow breaths, Jeno mimicking them, his panic slowly dissipating.

"Good, you're doing great Jeno keep it up okay?" Jaemin slowly stroked Jeno's shoulder.

Once Jeno's breathing was back to normal Jaemin looked at him and gave him a small warm smile.

"Good, are you with me Jeno?"

Jeno gave a small nod as he looked into jaemin's warm concerned eyes.

"j...j...Jaemin..." Jeno's eyes filled with a rush of hot tears as reality set in.

Jaemin quickly brought him into his chest and held him tight as Jeno began violently sobbing into his shoulder.

"I'm right here Jeno, you're okay baby, you're safe I promise." Jaemin cooed softly stroking Jeno's back.

Jeno just sobbed for around ten minutes before he was able to calm down.

He slowly rose off of Jaemin and took a breath.

"Are you okay baby?" Jaemin whispered as he wiped Jeno's wet cheeks.

He nodded slightly feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.

"We need to get out of here, we need to get Jeno home." Mark said out loud to himself.

"Okay Jeno, we're gonna get out of here okay? I know your still scared but we need to get to the van so we can get home. I'm gonna hold you the whole time and I promise I will not let you out of my sight. We will keep you safe and we'll be fast okay?"

Jeno nervously nodded as he stood up with wobbly legs. Jaemin helped stabilize him as they led him out of the bathroom. On the count of three, they booked it to the doors and rushed outside to the van where the other members were waiting anxiously.

They quickly got Jeno into the van and they slammed the door as the driver sped off away from the airport.

The dreamies were relieved to have Jeno back.

When they got home, the dreamies went straight to bed exhausted emotionally and physically.

Jaemin took Jeno to his room and climbed into bed next to him wrapping his arms tightly around the larger male and held him securely.

"Thank you for helping me nana..." Jeno whispered sadly.

"Hey, don't thank me, it's my fault you got taken away.... I'm so sorry baby, I should never have let that happen."

"No nana, it's not your fault... I just...I was too scared to fight back and when she dragged me away i...I froze... I felt like I couldn't breathe or move and i...i...I didn't think I was gonna escape..." his voice got choke dup as he remembered being taken away.

Jaemin squeezed him tightly.

"Hey, shhhh, it's okay, you don't have to talk about it anymore Jeno... it's all over now, and I will never let this happen ever again I promise."

Jeno sniffled and buried his face deep in jaemin's chest.

Jaemin leaned down and kissed the top of Jeno's head.

"I've got you baby, you're safe now."

Jeno took a breath and relaxed eventually dozing off in jaemin's embrace.

Once Jeno was asleep, Jaemin snuggled into him letting a few tears fall down his cheeks. He was so grateful to have Jeno back in his arms and to know he was safe, and he vowed from that day on to never let Jeno get hurt or be put in danger ever again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

340 14 19
𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎? 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟧 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙; 𝟣𝟨...
25.9K 344 30
This book will be everywhere, I'm kind of inexperience with these type of things and it might be boring, but I'm trying
38.9K 818 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
731K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ