The gothic lolita and the bat...

By AliceMoon08

From on my earlier works Hellboy and the lolita had a lot more views and likes than I thought and I figured w... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter.17
Chapter 18.
Chapter. 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter.27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56

Chapter 29.

67 3 0
By AliceMoon08

Lex Luthor was both excited and a little terrified about staying half a week with Isabella that was high nigh light, the thing that terrified him where her friends. He was fully aware of what most of them where capable off and knew better not to try anything he shouldn't, he did buy Isabella a gift in showing just how impressed he was by her work as a Senator in leading her state for being sixteen going on seventeen soon, he also wanted to take the chance in seeing first hand just how Isabella improved California in how he was hearing other states being inspired by Isabella and her changes and moving the new stalking laws to there states as well. He was also looking forward to not dealing with Superman for a while and felt it would be like a little vacation for himself, Lex had also been dying to see what Isabella's real place was like.

Lex wasn't the only one that was looking forward to visit Isabella and her territory, Bruce was very curious and so where his son's. He expected that they wanted to go with him as well and he suggested only two of them to accompany him for his small trip to California, Bruce wasn't surprised that his sons competed in seeing who would go with him. With hours of competing the winners turned out to be Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne, Bruce didn't mind since it made things a little easier than him deciding. During there little competing Bruce was looking at all the recent news about the Dollars with there founder taking down several schools that where abusing there students, Bruce also paid attention to the Dollar's chat room from the Gotham location since he was one of the Dollar leaders in his city. To him something about the schools being exposed and the more abusive teachers where killed, the killing was something that stood out to Bruce. With doing research the Dollar's founder wouldn't go that far and wonder that someone was doing it in the Dollar's founder's name, he also wondering more of just who the Dollar's founder was.

In California Isabella was in the grocery store with her friend Pearl with them being dolled up in there respect lolita attires that they loved, the girls used two carts in getting the stuff the needed for there pranking and the charity thing Isabella's cart was filling with boxes of cherry jello and Pearl had chocolate pudding that was enough to fill a swimming pool with. The girls weren't alone they had body guards near them to protect them during there little shopping, some people wanted to get pictures with the girls which they didn't mind half of them was with kids the thought they where snow princesses because of girls albinism the children weren't wrong with Isabella but she didn't care about the princess title . A lot of people around Isabella's age of how much of an inspiration she was and thanking her for also inventing the date rape nail polish detectors and patches, some of those people where students at Pearl's college and those students told Pearl how lucky she was in having such an amazing friend and boss to work with. Isabella told those students about the establishments she was opening and would be started in hiring people once the places where up and running, that made those students excited in hearing and promised to keep an open eye our for the hiring positions as Isabella and Pearl continued with there shopping.

"Not a bad idea Dove, they'll spread word around instead of you." Was what Pearl said to Isabella and she replied back

"Oh good you saw threw that I was doing, I recognized those students so it's fine. I have you to thank for that." Pearl knew what her friend meant since she too was Dollar and Isabella trusted her enough to become a Dollar leader and recruiting people from her college, it was during check out Isabella received a text from her roommates saying that they got the stuff that they needed and she thanked them. Isabella also received a call from of the the people that works with her saying that they closed a deal and bought the strip club she wanted, another one of Isabella's plans was buying out at least 40% of the strip clubs and turning them to different types of burlesque clubs. Not only to keep things fairly clean but safe for the girls and guys that work at the clubs, she wanted to do different types with unique themes per club making them different from the other and with different body types.

Isabella also wasn't just a Senator the second Vandal Savage paid for his painting she used the rest of the money to start up her own start up tech company and with her High IQ she created several apps she already had in mind in wanted to work on after High School before she was offered the Senator job and shared it with her friends that had a similar IQ as hers, even Yuri who made time in showing up to that small meeting. They loved the apps and Isabella hired her friends with Sabina with her programming skills and Yuri with her math skills as both of the higher ups and with the job of hiring people mainly to do an all female staff in wanting to make her tech company stand out from the others also with allowing Saturday jobs for teenage interns wanting to get into the working business, Yuri ended up retiring from modeling and worked full time at Isabella's tech company to be around her friends again like before she made a hedge name for herself in the modeling world. Within the two weeks Isabella's tech company had gotten an evaluation of over ten million dollars with the help of a few investors Isabella knew along with some people from congress that aided a little, most of the staff that was hired where young and understood what people needed in apps also half of them where anime nerds in which the inside of the building was mostly anime themed not just anime but Kawaii things as well. Isabella wanted to show Bruce and Lex her own company and in wanting to go into business with hoping they would be part of her share holders even though she had a mysterious backer that she didn't know who it was, however she had a feeling they would do it for her but Isabella wanted to hear them say it with there own words, Isabella also had another reason why she wanted to start her own company and that reason was for a proper headquarters for the Dollars top leaders and for herself as the founder.

With Isabella's company that she named O'Day Tech to still honor her father's name she started getting rivals from other start up tech companies in trying to take her down or trying to steal her business, even the parents and family of some of her friends that loved money and greed from than them tried suing Isabella in trying to squeeze every cent she had for themselves since half of her friends where her age and still counted as minors. Luckily Isabella knew her friend's greedy family would come in the picture and had a lot of ass kicking lawyers on her side along with child services supporting them, things ended up the other way around. With a lot of evidence Isabella's friends that suffered from abuse and either ran away or where thrown out where getting the justice they deserved. Isabella sued those people with not only with imprisonment but with a heavy restraining order after they got out, those people where forces to pay practically everything they had back to there children which made them selling there homes and that money went to Isabella's friends. Her friends where go happy and grateful to Isabella they even threw her a surprise party at Isabella's company for her the following day, they said to her that they where so lucky to have such a loyal friend and Isabella said the same thing to them. Even her employees said they where happy to be working for someone like her and even swore loyalty to her, even the ones that turned out to be spies that in the end decided to work with her after seeing how she treated her staff.

A few days later the scheduled date for Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor come, Bruce didn't come alone since Dick and Damian where with him. The first to arrive was Lex Luthor, he was very surprised when he came out of the airport and could tell even by the air how clean everything was, people where more friendlier, he didn't see any homeless people that California was suppose to be known for during his drive to Isabella's manor Lex even noticed some barons of Isabella with her faze ' be yourself, love yourself." of course she was wearing lolita in those barons that made them stand out a little, Lex also noticed all the restaurants that where being build or remolded and also store and shops that had a little Asian touch which he had a feeling that Isabella had something to do with. Lex was very impressed with the work and thought Isabella had put into and couldn't wait to see more of it not only that but seeing her own company after she told him about in wanted to see and check out, Lex already knew that she wanted to start her own tech company but didn't think she would start so soon.

Isabella was getting a little nervous barely pacing around her stair case in her home, instead of her usual lolita she wore her one of her harajuku outfits that she received as a gift from the brand but didn't wear in public because it showed off some of her figure but decided to wear it. She had her hair in two buns instead of two pigtails, despite the look she still kept her ring on her with her gothic jewelry on her the suited the look and the one makeup she wore was red lipstick. Before hand she did post and model for the clothes she was wearing that quickly got thousands and likes within minutes and only increased more.

  "Nervous?" The person that asked her that was Sabina who was also out of lolita but still wore harajuku clothes

  "A bit, hopefully this is going to be way more fun than when V stayed over. It won't be that tense." Before Sabina answered her they head the alarm from the front gate and went to the monitor tablet that was near the door and activated the camera from the other end in seeing Lex and him seeing Isabella

"Oh good I have the right address."

"Happy ya made it here." Was what Isabella said before she activated the button on the touch screen monitor in opening the gate for him as Isabella kept talking to him

"There should be a spot for you the garage, it's open for ya. See you inside." Watching the camera in seeing that Lex went past the gate Isabella closed the gate and opened the garage the she wanted him and Bruce to use since the other two garages where already being used, the second Lex showed up at the driveway Isabella received a call from Bruce saying that he had arrived in California and she told him that she would text him her address. Which ended the call and her texting him directions to her place, before the called ended he did tell her that Dick and Damian where with him and she told him that it would be alright.

"Bruce brought Dick and Damian with him." Isabella said that to Sabina after she finished texting Bruce and she looked a little worried

"Damian?Even if you hadn't told us about Damian's background. There was something off about that kid, this type of environment is going to be brand new to him. Not sure if he'll like it or not?"

"Only one way to find out won't we?" Was what Isabella said to Sabina, when Lex Luthor came inside the manor he was in aw of the place because of how different it was. He knew Isabella didn't like high society and super expensive furniture that he was used to buying, Sabina showed him a small part of the manor mainly where the kitchen and what they had to offer so that Bruce and his son's wouldn't be left out during the little tour of the place. And after twenty minutes Bruce and his small party arrived at the manor with Isabella greeting the three when they came threw the front door

"Welcome to California and my home."

"This place is as big as the Wayne manor." The one that said that was Dick when he started looking around with his eyes and then both Isabella and Sabina spoke at the same time

"You haven't see nothing yet." With that said Isabella started the full tour of the manor with what she wanted to show off and she explained to Bruce, Damian and Dick on why her manor looked the way it did in seeing that it was filled with nerd and anime stuff. Not just that for official props from movies and TV series, she showed them the gaming room where Lex, Bruce and Dick where shocked in the types of game systems that where in the room half of them where retro games from the 70's, 80's and 90's they even saw that she had all the PlayStation models. Sabina who was with them told them most of the people that lived in the manor where gamer's and half preferred old school games, the list went on from the in home movie theater that fix six people with a build in snack bar. To the exercise and work out room that was half the size of a regular gym,even haven an indoor zen garden and a library, of course Damian did ask the girls where there servants where and the girls started laughing at his question as did Lex. Instead of the girls Lex answered his question about how everyone in the manor did the house hold chores themselves in not showing being lazy, the thing that shock the four the most was seeing the backyard and the massive garden.

"And the last piece is our garden of course we do the gardening ourselves and sell a lot of our products in our two stores and the farmers market." The one that said that was Isabella and Sabina spoke out after her

"Those green houses you see, we grow our own flowers which we have a very popular flower shop and our other green house we grow our own maharaja." Her saying that caught Dick's attention the most

"Yawl grow pot here?"

"Like with the flowers we have our own shop and make our own products, maharaja is very legal here in California. So much so restaurants are now using them and we do business with them A LOT of people like our stuff and would do anything or them the same with the flowers." After saying that Isabella spoke out while pointed out the garden

"And the produce we grow, I just a bill for help  people that recently got out of prison and getting them to join different culinary programs. Same thing with drug addicts and run away street kids in getting either there lives back together or bettering them California's got a lot of them, currently in construction of that and half way finished with it." Isabella made sure to send Poison Ivy on another mission before Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne arrived to California so that she would be able to show the four the green houses with them seeing her, of course the four where shock in seeing the type of flowers that where grown and the types of maharaja that was grown and how many different types they had.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 25
UNFINISHED ______ Y/N was released from the asylum 1 year ago, she was there since she was 13, she's now 20. It was hard at first to live in an ordin...
32.1K 726 42
"Are you ever afraid of being alone?" I asked after a while. A question that had randomly popped into my mind. I wasn't expecting him to answer me, b...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
2.7K 797 30
How'd you feel?, When you're treated like dirt, a liar, an unwanted, a runt...... When you're orphaned by the very ones that haunt you, and then...