WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 9
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 42
↠ C . 43
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 65
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
↠ C . 68
100K

↠ C . 50

7.1K 247 157
By dhyuckszen

"Jaemin!"

"Jaemin!" her feet were getting restless, her wrist still being pulled. The boy just dragged her onto the school grounds to the restricted abandoned building. Tired, he slumped down, sitting by himself. Taeyeon didn't know how to approach him. He didn't look mad anymore but there was another unexplainable expression across his features.

"Did I scare you?" he asked her quietly. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and knelt down beside him taking a seat. Jaemin faced down away from her. His eyes hidden by his hair lowly hanging. Her hand slowly placed over his palm, rubbing circles. "No" she simply said and tilted to see him better.

Their eyes connected and he sat straighter pulling her closer. "I wasn't scared of you. I was scared that you might've hurt him really bad" a scoff left the boy's lips. "Totally deserved it" Taeyeon clicked her tongue and slapped his arm really hard.

"Ow that hurt" he pouted. Taeyeon laughed at his expression. She never saw Jaemin all childish and cute. "Don't do that again it's weird seeing you like this" Suddenly, he leant closer to her only a few inches apart. "You prefer me like this?" he tilted his face. Straight away her smile faded, replaced with a blush forming. She pushed him away and bit her bottom lip. Jaemin couldn't help but chuckle.

He ruffled her hair and pulled her into his arms. As the girl was getting comfortable by holding his torso the bell rang indicating the end of lunch. "We should get going" taeyeon broke their embrace. She stood up and was about to walk away but Jaemin stopped her. His palm resting on her wrist. "Stay here" he said and walked off before she could question him.

As much as she wanted to follow him she stayed put and listened to the boy, crouching down.

5 minutes went by and footsteps were heard approaching the building. Her heart was beating fast in case it was a teacher. She knew that teachers come by now and then to check if students are there. Taeyeon stood up deciding on what to do. She had nowhere to hide. All she could do was stand hoping that it was Jaemin.

The figure approached. A smile on his lips after seeing her face. The girl sighed in relief and walked towards him. "Why did you bring me my bag?" she asked confused

The boy turned her body around and pushed her lightly forward taking her towards the brick wall. "Let's go" Jaemin jumped, grabbing the top of the wall and lifting himself up. He sat at the top leaning down so the girl could take his hand.

Taeyeon stared at him, lips parted slightly. She has never bunked and always stayed as a model student. She was deciding to commit the forbidden.

Her eyes made contact with Jaemin's. His arm still reached out. It wouldn't hurt to do something like this once in life. She tiptoed and grabbed onto his hand. With ease he pulled her up effortlessly. Her heart pounded, scared by the height they were at.

Jaemin held both his arms out after landing. Taeyeon threw her bag onto the floor and jumped into his arms. She trusted that he would catch her. The boy wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly placed her down.

Taeyeon dusted her bag and they walked towards the boy's motorbike. Before jaemin could even take off a figure stood in front of his vehicle with a smug smile.

"Don't you both have lessons?" She raised her eyebrows. Jaemin groaned and rolled his eyes. "Can't you let us off this once?" Jaemin folded his arms.

She chuckled at his response and smiled. "I honestly don't care what you do. You're lucky that it was me and not another teacher. I'm not shocked that you're bunking Jaemin. I can't say the same to you Taeyeon. You're the last person I would've expected to do something like this." taeyeon grabbed onto jaemin's shirt tighter and gave out a guilty smile.

"I will leave you both but before I go Taeyeon... you are feeling better now. Did you sort out the whole situation?" the girl nodded and gave a wide smile, letting the school nurse reassured. "That's good to hear. Anyway don't get caught next time" she waved them goodbye.

Jaemin took off "Thanks Cyrah!!" Taeyeon shouted back at her as she clung onto Jaemin. Cyrah shook her head, tutting at their rebellious behaviour but a small smile still lingered across her lips.

"I have news" johnny stepped into taeyong's office and sat down on a chair. Taeyong stared at him with narrowed eyes. He was about to question why Johnny entered without even knocking.

"They located which school the girls go to," Johnny spilled. Taeyong straightened his posture and placed all attention on Johnny. "How is that even possible?" Taeyong muttered while still processing the information.

"They spotted the girls in their school uniform once and found out. Jisung texted me that he saw a man for the past 3 days near their school. He said he looked suspicious but didn't take it much into account. I asked Taeil to hack into some CCTV." Johnny threw an envelope on the desk. Pictures fell out.

"It's them. He is one of their men." Taeyong gritted his teeth and rubbed his face with his palms calming down his anger. "Right, I will look into it. Tell the boys to watch over the girls carefully" Johnny nodded however before he could step out of the office he turned back.

"By the way, you remember your ex" Taeyong scrunched up his features in confusion. "Yeah, what about her?" He raised his eyebrows. "She texted me saying that Jaemin and Yeon bunked school today," Johnny said with a smirk. "What!!" taeyong shot up from his seat

"Go easy on them!" he said before stepping out

Cold strong eastern wind flew loosely against their smooth locks. Warming them with the fresh breeze. Taeyeon's mind was running with thoughts. Her eyes trailed between each star decorating the pitch black sky. A sigh leaving her lips.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin walked towards the girl. Her elbows leaned on the brittle cold railing of her balcony. Jaemin copied her position while sipping on his bitter coffee. "You know whenever I look at the stars it reminds me of Byeol" she blurted out. A faint smile present on her face.

"Is it because her name means star?" jaemin questioned. "Yeah I guess. I never noticed but her personality is always bright and sparkling like the starry night. Her mum named her Byeol because she has a birthmark on her right arm which is in the shape of a star." Jaemin hummed so that she knew that he was listening. "You really care about her don't you?"

Her head sharply turned towards the boy. Taeyeon tilted her head and brushed some stray hairs that fell on his eyes. "Yeah I do. She's a good person" she faced the floor thinking back at how she treated her in the past. Yet again regret filling her heart. Jaemin noticed the sadness reflecting in her eyes.

"Treasure your friendship with her. You probably will regret it if you both separate again" the girl faced the boy and nodded. He was right. All Taeyeon could do is repay everything, stay happy with the girl and only worry about the future. Dwelling on the past won't help.

Jaemin walked over towards Taeyeon. He placed both hands on either side of her, trapping her between the rails and him. He didn't say a word nor showed any hint of expression. The sudden action of his cold lips placing on her heated up cheeks caused her breath to hitch.

"What if someone sees?" Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, not giving a care in the world. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. Jaemin stood up and pulled her into a hug. "Stop thinking about what happened back then. Be there for her now" he rubbed her back and gently placed a kiss on the crown on her head.

"What are you doing?!!!" the couple faced the direction of the yelling to see a furious looking Taeyong

"Oh no" jaemin mumbled and took a big gulp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
89.9K 3.3K 34
series: glore (mafia au) "now i can only dream about you holding me tight"
48.4K 854 46
"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌" Mafia au- (Completed) (Started- 9/12/2021) (Ended- 20/9...
117K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...