Reflection [Yuurakio]

By Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 14

85 5 0
By Arrymiko

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the cover!

*Days and months pass so quickly and they heard that Akio is finally wake up from coma. Sonic, Shadow and Yuuri quickly goes to Tails house. Yuuri saw Akio smile in front of him and he start to hug him.*

Akio: Yuyu!!!

Yuuri: AKIO!!!! I'm glad you're back!!! How's your sleep?

Akio: It's good and sometimes I had a nightmare...

Yuuri: Aww... don't worry. I'm here now!

Tails: Glad you two are together now! I was surprised at Akio's eyes. He has different eye color. He has the color of Sonic and Shadow eyes...

Shadow: Yes...

Sonic: Well, glad everything is turn to normal now!

Tails: Akio... can I ask you something?

Akio: Hmm?

Tails: Are you coming from another world called Amita?

Akio: *nodded*

Tails: Hmm... *look at Akio and Yuuri* Can I do some experiment on both of you?

Akio & Yuuri: EEHH!!!!

Sonic: T-Tails... I'm pretty sure that they don't let you do experiment on them...

Tails: But, I just curious about both of them! It looks like they're from the future... They looks like... Sonic and Shadow but... with different body color and... Sonic, you and Shadow are couple right?

Sonic: Umm... How can you--

Tails: Ha! Then they must be your son!!!

Akio & Yuuri: EEEHHH!!!!!!!!

Yuuri: No!!! We're not Sonic and Shadow sons!!! Akio had a family before but later died and I had a family too but I don't remember any of them!!

Tails: I just make an assumptions!!

Akio: But what if--- *look at Sonic and Shadow*

Yuuri: Uhhh... *look at Sonic and Shadow* Don't you think that... we have their characteristics, Akio? You have the eye color of Sonic and Shadow while me... Red and Blue mixed together become... purple hedgehog...

Akio & Yuuri: AAAAHHH!!!!!

Sonic: Hey, boys calm down!

Akio & Yuuri: DADDYYY!!!! MOMMYYYY!!!

Shadow: Uhh---

Tails: Haha... I guess they believe that you are their parents...

Sonic: Tails!!!!

Tails: Okay, Okay! Akio and Yuuri! Sonic and Shadow aren't your parents!

Akio: But what if--?

Tails: It's even possible but just think them as your friends for now...

Yuuri: I guess we can go with that one instead calling them mommy and daddy...

Akio: Right...

*Then, Sonic and Shadow take Akio and Yuuri back home to Sonic's place. Akio look around. Yuuri look at Akio with having his clothes torn apart.*

Yuuri: Akio... We forgot to change your clothes before we depart...

Akio: Ah! You're right!

Sonic: Hey, don't worry! We just need the help from Amy! She really good at sew new clothes.

Akio: Really?!

Sonic: Yup! Let's go! She must be freaking out saw you both so, Yuuri you and Shadow wait here while I take Akio to Amy's house.

Shadow: Sure...

Yuuri: Okay!

*Sonic and Akio walk to Amy's house. Upon their arriving...*

Amy: KYAAAA!! Who's this cute hedgehog?!

Sonic: Calm down Amy. He's name is Akio the hedgehog!

Amy: Oh, I'm Amy Rose, Nice to meet you Akio!!

Akio: Hi Amy! Sonic mentioned about you so---

Sonic: *shut Akio's mouth* Ahhh... that's enough.

Amy: Haha, so, what brings you two here?

Sonic: Well, as you can see here. Akio's clothes torn apart after some gruesome fight. We need your help to repair his clothes or make a new one.

Amy: Hmm... *inspect Akio's clothes* The fabric of this clothes is smooth and I had the perfect fabric for him! Just tell me the designs and I'll draw it right away!!

Akio: *saw Amy's dress* Can I have a backless and sleeveless shirt?

Amy: *give Akio notebook* Here, just draw it down and I'll check on it later. You tell me what color your want on each part of your clothes too.

Akio: *take the notebook* Okay!

*After a minute, Akio finished his clothes designs and Amy was surprised with the designs he make. She smiles and nodded.*

Amy: Okay! Two special clothes for special hedgehog coming right up!!

Akio: Thank you Amy!

Amy: You two can do something for a moment while I make the clothes.

Sonic: Thanks Amy for your help! We will visit sometimes to see if the clothes are finished!

Amy: You're welcome!

*At Sonic's house*

Yuuri: Oh, you're back!!

Akio: Finally, I can have a new clothes!!

Yuuri: Cool!! I can't wait to see you wear them!!

Shadow: So, how it goes?

Sonic: It's good. What you and Yuuri doing while we're out?

Shadow: Not much, just cook some food for him and have a small talk. He didn't talk much.

Akio: *saw Sonic and Shadow talking* Hmm...

Yuuri: What's wrong kio?

Akio: Oh! Nothing! *look back at Yuuri*

Yuuri: Wanna go for a walk around Sonic's house?

Akio: Sure!

Yuuri: Good! *take Akio around the house*

Sonic: Be careful boys!

Yuuri: Yeah!!!

Shadow: Akio is different now.

Sonic: Yeah... and it's a long story too. I think he really change much. I saw his Alpha Vampire form, the killing and fighting... screaming...

Shadow: *hold Sonic* You okay?

Sonic: Mhm... I'm okay! I just feel bad that Akio and Yuuri have to face that...

Shadow: I see... *lean closer*

Sonic: Ah! 

Shadow: Oh, sorry. Tell me if you're ready...

Sonic: I mean, you can kiss me but, not when Akio and Yuuri are here, even they're running around the house.

Shadow: I see... Wanna hangout tonight?

Sonic: Sure... It's been 5 months we're dating and never done something more romantic...

Shadow: I see, because there's no need to wait for that long... *show condom*

Sonic: *quickly hides it* Where did you get those?!

Shadow: Oh, someone or somewhere I found at G.U.N...

Sonic: Ummm... I feel like I wanna do it too... Maybe tonight. Just make sure Akio and Yuuri at home.

Shadow: Good.

*Later that night, Akio, Sonic and Yuuri having dinner together.*

Sonic: Akio, Yuuri, tonight I may come back home late because I have to do some night job.

Akio: Oh, are you gonna find bad guys?

Sonic: Yeah!

Yuuri: Oh! Can I follow too?!

Sonic: It's okay Yuuri. People around this town will see you and scared with you since both of you are new here.

Yuuri: Aww, I understand...

Sonic: Good. Well, I have to go now. Finish your food. *walks out*

Akio: *looks at Yuuri* He looks like mommy...

Yuuri: You're right. Oh, wanna play with me?

Akio: Sure!

*Yuuri take Akio to Sonic's room and Yuuri locks the door. Akio hides under the blanket and act like a spoiled kid. Yuuri then jump on him and both of them laughing and tickle each other. But then, Yuuri stops and pull Akio, showing condom to Akio and his red eyes glowing, meaning he's embarrassing. *

Akio: Y--Yuuri...

Yuuri: Wanna play with me?

Akio: *nodded excitedly*

Yuuri: *smirks* You're such a slut~~ You want to be in the bottom?

Akio: Y-Yes!!

Yuuri: Good choice~ *kiss Akio as he slowly take off Akio's clothes*

Akio: Yuuri...

*To Be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 538 13
There's a thief (a "Ghost Thief", if you will ), and they're causing paranoia around the city. Shadow is called on to help track them down, but he ge...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
15.1K 282 12
After a battle sonic persuades shadow to hang out with him and they slowly get to know each-other. And after the day out they head home but something...
22.3K 715 31
In his pursue to get rid of a certain blue annoyance, Ivo Robotnik comes up with the perfect plan to get Shadow to do the dirty work. Will his new pr...