Naruto Prodigy [Abandoned?]

By ScarletShinobi

What if Naruto Was a Prodigy What if Naruto met Kurama early Hiraishin Naruto It's my First Fanfic so please... More

The Rise of The legend
Naruto's Life
Genin Exams
The Traitor
Konohamaru Corps
Thanks For 1k Views
Team Placements
Team 7 Introduction
Bell Test Part 1
Bell Test Part 2
I messed up.

Bell Test Last Part

1.2K 25 3
By ScarletShinobi

Naruto stared at Kakashi, thinking of a plan to escape, fighting was not an option, he had seen how easily Kakashi, the force behind his kick was tremendous, it most likely wasn't wasn't a lucky shot.

The blond jumped in the air from the tree, the white haired johnin, threw kunais at him, the jinchuriki deflected all the kunais whilst in mid air, the Scarecrow threw more kunais and shurikens at him, this time the kunais/shurikens were twice the speed.

The jinchuriki backflipped in the air and twisted his body sideways, he was able to dodge all the kunais and shurikens in time.

The blond backflipped last time and put chakra on his foot and legs so he wouldn't take damage, Naruto landed on the ground gracefully, the blue eyed genin quickly jumped back because Kakashi landed where he last stood.

Naruto turned around to run away but Kakashi was standing in front on him, the blond tried to run the other way, but the was the copy-ninja caught him by his leg, "What will you do now Naruto, you have finally ran out of ideas." Kakashi said in bored tone.

Sweat driped down from the blond's forhead, all the training, pushing his body to the limits, to just fail, he couldn't let that happen, but he didn't have a way to escape, 'Jiraiya-Sensei would be disappointed.' The Jinchuriki thought sadly, He could use jutsus, but... He wanted to pass the test without using any advanced Justus.

The blond tried to get out of Kakashi's grip, but nothing was working, he didn't have anything to do, 'Sorry Jiraiya-Sensei.' Naruto thought in his mind closing his eyes.

'Use the surrounding terrain to your advantage.' Naruto's eyes snapped open, that's it, he remembered it, Jiraiya-Sensei thought him to use his surrounding terrain to his advantage, how could he forget that.

It had only been about 4 seconds since Kakashi caught him, the blond observed his surrounding, looking to find anything useful, 'Grass, Trees and... Dust.' The blue eyed Jinchuriki thought, that's it he will use dust.

The Blond twisted his body just
a bit, so he could grab the dust, Kakashi was surprised, but he didn't drop Naruto thinking he was trying to escape, Naruto pulled his body upwards, remembering how used to hang from legs and do sit-ups on trees.

Naruto threw the dust at Kakashi's face hoping to blind him for a second, Kakashi dropped Naruto to cover his eye, when the blond was dropped, he quickly and swiftly ran away to make
another plan.

The Cyclops Shinobi rubbed his one eye trying to get rid of dust in it, while keeping his senses open, Kakashi blinked a few times before adjusting to the light, sighing the johnin looked around and tried to sense where everyone was.

Sasuke was near him, The Uchiha would most likely attack him next, Sakura was knocked out.

(Flashback To Before Naruto Attacked
Kakashi)

Kakashi landed on tree and quickly started observing where the kunai came from but he couldn't even find a single trace of that person.

The johnin quickly created a clone himself to find out who sent the kunai at him.

(Kakashi's Clones Pov)

Quickly running and hiding his chakra, the clone disappeared in thin air, spreading his senses the clone tried to sense who threw the kunai, it would be bad if someone infiltrated the Village, He sensed the real Kakashi was fighting with...Clones?.

Using a Genjutsu to hide himself the clone looked from behind a tree, it was Naruto's shadow clones, it made sense Naruto has alot of chakra and he was trained by one of the legendary sannin.

So the real Kakashi was fighting Naruto's clones, jumping away the clone removed the Genjutsu from himself, but that still didn't explain who threw the kunai, it was too advanced for a genin, even for Naruto.

The clone sensed someone moving near him, making alot of noise, looking at who it was, it was Sakura hiding behind a bush staring at Naruto's clone fight against Kakashi, he blinked before jumping behind her and waving his hands behind her head, she should have sensed him already because he wasn't trying to be silent at all.

Sighing tiredly, he took a small stone and flipped it at her back.

The Pinkette turned around to see what it was, laying there was Sasuke bleeding from everywhere with his hand cut off, "H-help me.", Sasuke stuttered, his eyes staring at her's before going lifeless, his body going limp, unmoving...

Sakura screamed with tears leaking out of her eyes, fainting, her mind not able to comprehend what was happening, she may even be traumatized for rest of her life.

Kakashi's eye hardened, if she would be traumatized by this, then she should quit been a Ninja, there will be alot more traumatizing and dangerous things than this, in the end it was just a Genjutsu a low level one.

A kunai with wind chakra pierced through the clone's head, killing it.

A silhouette was standing on tree.

Cold blue eyes swept the area searching for traps, it's eyes landing on the Pinkette, ignoring her, the silhouette dissolved in the shadows leaving no trace behind.

BOOOOOOOM!.

(Flashback End)

Naruto or Naruto's clone, were probably the one who killed his clone, turning around lazily the johnin saw kunais and shurikens flying at him, these projectiles were very slow, meaning it was mostly Sasuke who threw these.

Sighing tiredly the masked shinobi toke out a kunai and started deflecting the projectiles, while acting like he was actually trying, but keeping his guard up he didn't wanted to get surprised attack again.

     ...—_—...

Naruto jumped on a tree, making clones, to set traps near him and protect him if someone tried to attack, sitting on the ground, the blond started meditating, to clear his mind and think of a plan, Naruto repeated everything that happened happened from the starting of the test, till now.

"Well Sakura the answer to the question is, only two (2) of you would be able to pass and the one who doesn't get the bell will be sent back to the academy."

'Wait... two (2) of us would be able to pass...?, That doesn't makes sense I haven't seen or heard of a single genin team with 2 genins...Two (2) bells, one (1) of us wouldn't pass...' Naruto thought calmly.

'He was trying to pit us against each other wasn't he, that make's sense, and I fell right into his trap, HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB.' The Jinchuriki shouted the last part in his head, it was right in front of him, HOW COULD HE BE SO STUPID.

The blue eyed genin was getting more and more frustrated with himself, and he considered himself smart, Ha.

'But than, does he want's us to work together? But that's just dumb, how can someone expect a new batch of inexperienced genins who hate each other's guts to work together... But still, there are two bells so that most likely means we have to work together, and I'm sure Sasuke and Sakura wouldn't want to work with me.' Naruto sighed he wouldn think about this later.

He needed to think of a new plan quickly the time was running out because of his stupidness, opening his eyes, the blond moved his hand slightly sending a symbol to the clones to disable all the traps and telling them to poof away.

Getting up the blond quickly erased his traces of ever being here, jumping on a tree the blond saw Sasuke and Kakashi fighting, shaking his head the blond started to hop from tree to tree at fast speed.

...—_—...

Sasuke jumped back and started weaving through hand-signs, fighting Kakashi head on was a mistake and he knew it, he still didn't understand how Naruto was able to get that strong, he couldn't even follow them with his eyes.

Gritting his teeth The Uchiha took a deep breath and blew out a large fireball, looking at the fireball in satisfaction, his training was finally paying off.

Kakashi raised eyebrow, for a normal Ninja the fireball would look like it's flying at fast speed, but to him it just looked slow, still he acted surprised, but he was, bit impressed by the size of the fireball.

The fireball flew towards the Scarecrow Ninja, scorching the ground, radiating unimaginable heat, it reached Kakashi engulfing him... sparks of ashes flying everywhere.

The black haired Uchiha waited with baited breath, it was weird, wasn't Kakashi supposed to be johnin?, He couldn't even follow him with his eyes, how could the cyclops Ninja be defeated so easily, or maybe he just became too powerful for a johnin, that was the only theory that made sense right now.

After waiting for a few seconds, the flames finally calmed down, dissipating in the air, the Uchiha looked closely where Kakashi was, there was a burnt log... Sasuke never wanted to hit himself so hard, he didn't have time to think about that, first he had to find Kakashi.

He started looking around, right, left, up, where was KAKASHI??.

That's when he felt something move underground, he tried to jump back but it didn't work, Kakashi had already caught his legs, he tried to jump away, but he was pulled underground by tremendous force.

"Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu, Complete." Kakashi stated with a eye smile, standing in front of Sasuke, with Sasuke underground only leaving his head above the ground.

Sasuke looked the other way in embarrassment, shame, Sasuke only removed one word from his throat, "Hn."

The white haired johnin sweat dropped, he should have expected that, Kakashi started stretching, getting satisfying pops from his body.

As Kakashi was moving away from the place he sensed someone running at him from behind at chunin speed, turning around he saw Sakura running at Sasuke, he didn't think much of it, Sakura was most likely coming to help Sasuke, to get the last Uchiha out of the ground.

But he noticed something, Sakura was holding kunais in her hand and the speed she was running in shouldn't be possible, the kunais were aimed at Sasuke to kill him...

"SASUKE-KUN WATCH OUT, I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY." The Pinkette shouted at Sasuke desperately with fear visible in her eyes, giving him a warning, but the last Uchiha couldn't do anything because he was stuck underground.

Sakura threw the kunai at Sasuke at chunin level speed, the Black haired boy's eyes widened, before shuting his eyes tightly.

Kakashi jumped in between Sakura and Sasuke, deflecting the kunais, he felt the air behind him shift, turning around he saw it was Naruto, he caught the blond's hand...But Naruto already had the bells in his hand with a wide fox like grin on his face.

'So they figured out the meaning behind the test.' Kakashi thought, feeling a bit proud, he eye smiled at Naruto.

...—_—...

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura sat on the ground with three small sized pillars, Kakashi standing in front of them with a serious expression on his face.

"So Naruto you have two (2) bells, who would you give one (1) of the bells." Kakashi said with a raised eyebrow.

The blond looked at the bells for a few seconds, before throwing one (1) bell to Sasuke and the other bell to Sakura, "I'm sure, I can go to the Academy for one (1) more year." Naruto said while rolling his eyes, like it was no big deal.

Sasuke and Sakura's eyes widened, they were thinking one (1) of them would go back to the Academy, they didn't expect Naruto to give them both of the bells, Sasuke was the first one to react, "I can't have the bells I did almost nothing in the test." His pride reinforcing his words, throwing his bell at Naruto.

Sakura shook her, "I think I should be the one who should be sent back to the I did nothing, and I was knocked out before I even knew it." She stated the last part while staring at her legs in shame, throwing her bell at Sasuke.

Kakashi eye-smiled, "You all... Pass!" The Scarecrow Shinobi genuinely happy, Sasuke and Sakura jerked their heads in surprise, while Naruto smirked.

'My plan went exactly as I planned.' Naruto did a small happy dance in his head, before returning his attention to Kakashi.

"What do you mean sensei?." Sakura asked in bewilderment and curiousity.

Kakashi looked at Sakura, didn't they already know the real meaning behind the test, shaking his head Kakashi explained the real meaning behind the test.

"...So you guys worked together, that's why you three (3) pass." Kakashi
explained the real meaning behind the test, smiling under his mask.

"One more thing, if you abandon your mission your trash, but if you abandon your friends your worse then trash." Kakashi stated his seriously.

"Hai, sensei." The three (3) genins stated firmly.

"From my onwards we are Team 7." Kakashi said.

Naruto, Sasuke And Sakura started running out the gate to reach their homes.

Kakashi shook his head, feeling happy with a smile, he looked at the clock that was on one of the pillars, looking closely, he saw the batterys were removed from the clock, looking up he saw Naruto smirking at him, Kakashi's sweat dropped.

Too Be Continued....

                 ...—_—...

Hey Witches And Wizards I Hope Y'all Having A Grate Day/Night.

If  You Liked The Chapter Please Vote, If You Didn't Please Feel Free To Comment And Give Me A Feedback.

If You Have Any Questions, You Can Ask Me.

That's All...

Ja Ne...✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
83.6K 2K 24
GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEY'RE BETTER I SWEAR First of all, English is not my mother language. I am sorry for grammar mistakes. I had a feeling that...
150K 2.4K 22
Naruko pretends to be a boy with the Name "Naruto" being to that it will keep her safe from the village she lives in. Naruko gets past trials with t...
6.6K 94 13
This is my first fanfic I hope you enjoy it there will be sexual parts in the book and if there is bad grammar in the book I greatly apologize anyway...