Commander, Soldier, Spy (Erwi...

Autorstwa emijb55

(#1- Erwin (1st Dec 2021!) When forced to choose between new found love or life long duty, how can you be sur... Więcej

Authors note
Chapter 1: Eye-Water
Chapter 2: Name of Love
Chapter 3: Changes
Chapter 4: Thank You
Chapter 5: Dust to Dust
Chapter 6: This side of Paradise
Chapter 7: IDK you yet
Chapter 8: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 9: Zero Eclipse
Chapter 10: Two
Chapter 11: The End of Love
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Runaway
Chapter 14: Evermore
Chapter 15: Liability
Chapter 16: Moral of the story
Chapter 17: Cover me in Sunshine
Chapter 18: Touch
Chapter 19: The night we met
Chapter 20: Happier
Chapter 21: Sleep Thru Ur Alarms
Chapter 22: Guillotine
Chapter 23: Like or Like Like
Chapter 24: Impatiently Falling
Chapter 25: Shades of Blue
Chapter 26: Songbirds
Chapter 27- She Had the World
Chapter 28- La Vie en Rose
Chapter 29- War of Hearts
Chapter 30- Are you with me?
Chapter 31- Dandelions
Chapter 32-Only
Chapter 33- Turning Page
Chapter 34- From the Dining Table
Chapter 35- Everything works out in the end
Chapter 36- I hear a symphony
Chapter 37- My future
Chapter 38- Love at first sight
Chapter 39- Electric Love
Chapter 40- Fields of gold
Chapter 41- Happy Accidents
Chapter 42- We don't talk anymore
Chapter 43- Guys my age
Chapter 44- Home to you
Chapter 46- Only a matter of time
Chapter 47- Listen before I go.
Chapter 48- No Time to Die
Chapter 49- Achilles Come Down
Chapter 50- Secrets and Lies
Chapter 51- Who am I?
Chapter 52- Behind the Mask
Chapter 53- Somewhere only we know
Chapter 54- Somebody else
Chapter 55- Home
Chapter 56- Stars
Chapter 57- Home (ii)
Chapter 58- Atlas:Heart
Chapter 59- The Most Beautiful Thing
Chapter 60- One last kiss
Chapter 61- The Call
Chapter 62- Don't give up on me
Chapter 63- Meet me on the battlefield
Chapter 64- Soldier
Chapter 65- Till Forever Falls Apart
Chapter 66- The Butterfly Effect
Chapter 67- Goodbye to a world
Chapter 68- Demons and Angels
Chapter 69: War
Chapter 70: Can you feel my heart?
Chapter 71- Talking to the Moon
Chapter 72- Hearing
Chapter 73- Home (iii)

Chapter 45- Icarus

297 23 22
Autorstwa emijb55

Zeke had been watching from the very beginning. McGrath had told him to follow Y/n back to paradis and he did just that. Along with Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt. They had to be sure she really was being swayed by the Commander of the Survey Corps before withdrawing her from the mission. He was surprised when he saw the commander with another woman. Maybe he was wrong after all.
But it was upon watching y/n return to her home one day that he began to understand. Drinking without hesitation and sobbing into the arms of another man. He was scrawny looking with rosy freckled cheeks and curly hair. Someone quite the opposite of the Aryan commander. He had seen them again walking through the market hand in hand being bustled by the crowds. For once he was glad of his cover job. A florist selling all kinds of beautiful flowers. He caught his attention easily. Handing him a flower that would surely sabotage whatever was going on between them was an easy way to clear up business. He could rest easy for a while.

But the time came when McGath wanted updates and Zeke had to leave the comfort of his abode and go back to being stealthy once again. He asked after the post boy at the post office. They informed Zeke that he was going through a tough time and they were "deeply sorry for any inconvinience caused by Stefan's mood lately."

"Oh it's no problem. My package can wait. I just wanted to make sure he was doing okay. He's a lovely lad and I'd hate for him to be in any kind of trouble." Zeke smiled turning away and dropping the act almost immediately. He hated having to fake being nice to people. But at least he'd learned the boy's name. Approaching him on a street corner he pushed him against the wall by his shoulder.

"So. What happened between you and
y/n. Care to explain?" He asked his voice laced with venom in an attempt to scare the boy.

"N-nothing...who are you?" Stefan whimpered in fear

"It doesn't matter. I know something happened. " Zeke puffed on his cigarette.

"N-no nothing happened...." Stefan trembled looking around for anyone to call out to that could help him. Zeke moved to stay in his eyeline.

"Stefan. I know an awful lot about you. You know that? It would be a shame if something were to happen to say.... Maggie...." Zeke snarled. He was impatient.

"Alright alright! Please...just don't hurt Maggie.... She...ended things with me..." He quivered his eyes glistening with tears

"Really....hmm...so she's back with the commander then..." Zeke's voice lowered as he talked to himself in thought as he did so Stefan broke free of his grip and ran off his face red and tears bubbling in his eyes.

Zeke chuckled to himself. 'What a wimp. As if I'd actually go through the hassle of finding out where he lived and hurting his dumb cat.' he thought to himself as he circled back around towards the town and climbed up onto a roof nearby the scout HQ. He watched there for day after day through his binoculars. Waiting for evidence that Y/n was back with the commander. Until, bingo. He saw her in the office only the back of her head but he snapped a photo anyway.

That night a storm rumbled through Paradis. Sheets of rain and lighting flooded the sky and he saw and oppurtunity. Scaling the wall he transformed while the city slept. He looked over at the Scout HQ, Y/n's silhoutte illuminated behind the curtains. He smirked to himself. He hoped she was frightened because she should be. Turning back into his human form he returned to his perch and waited for morning.

During his reconnaissance he had a lot of time to think about things. He despised her. He'd always wondered as a child what made her so special. She looked just the same as him and yet she was fed everything with a silver spoon. He understood that she was Marleyian but until he became a warrior he didn't know why that mattered. Even though his parents told him he still couldn't really comprehend. But once he inherited the beast titan he understood perfectly. The only thing that made them different was fear. And he would sure as hell use it to his advantage.

Seeing them together in the market was the final straw. He placed his hand on her shoulder his grip firm.

"Excuse me miss." He said sounding as innocent as he could muster. She froze as she turned her eyes widening. He simply walked away, down a side alley into the darkness.

'Lets see what you have to say for yourself. Shall we?'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.5K 523 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
14.8K 381 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
10.2K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...
273 15 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...