Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 86

152 7 0
By nkcreaper

"What is happening here....", Azure Dragon God muttered in a small voice as he stared at the many Divine Masters kneeling down.

Then his gaze shifted to the man emitting a bright golden light from his body.

A name instantly appeared in his mind.

[Body Of A Saint]

A light passed through Azure Dragon God's eyes as he took a step forward and disappeared from his spot.

--------------------------

A smile appeared on William's face as he looked at the man who suddenly appeared before him.

"Yo Dragon God, took you long enough to get back."

"Little kid..."

Azure Dragon God stared at William with complicated eyes, he could have never imagined that in such a short period of time this kid will achieve the rank of a True God.

Then his gaze shifted to Golden crow and divine phoenix making him corners of his mouth twitch.

'Peak Divine Master? All of them!'

'I was only gone for some months and you achieved the rank of a True God...'

'Isn't this a bit too exaggerated?'

As if sensing Azure Dragon God's thoughts, William raised his hand and gently patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry these fists of love will always be there for you."

Azure Dragon God tilted his head in confusion, trying to understand the meaning behind the kid's words.

He also couldn't understand why the Devil Sovereign was suddenly looking at him with pity.

Although he couldn't put a finger on it, his instincts were telling him that something very wrong was going on in here.

-----------------------

[Outside the Star God Realm]

Dragon Monarch looked at the three individuals who suddenly crashed on his profound ark's barrier.

The three of them were pasted right against his barrier, as if someone has slammed them into it.

He would have just shooed them away if they were some unknown cultivators.

But these three.....

Devil Queen, Brahma Monarch and Lady Goddess....

Quite the unique combination we have here.....

Dragon Monarch turned his head and looked at Lady Goddess, one of the two most beautiful woman in Realm Of Gods.

Currently her face was pasted right against the barrier, making her phoenix like nose appear as a pig's one instead.....

Tears were threatening to fall out from her eyes...

It looked quite comical....and amusing...

With a weird look on his face, Dragon Monarch asked in a somewhat hesitant voice.

"This...what happened?"

"Release the barrier first!"

The three of them shouted at the same time.

-------------------------------------------

[Inside Star God Palace.]

"So you want me to help your daughter?"

"Yes."

William raised his hand and made a small cut on his finger making a drop of golden blood come out.

"Give this to her."

Azure Dragon God carefully held the drop of golden blood using profound energy, the energy coming out from the blood was way higher than the on he received before.

"Thank you little kid."

Azure Dragon God said in a sincere voice, he only needed to ask once and William instantly helped him without asking any questions.

"It's fine you are a part of my familia after all."

"Familia..."

A smile appeared on Azure Dragon God's face as he disappeared with a flash.

"Next time I will bring her with me and then thank you properly...."

William stared at the spot Azure Dragon God vanished from.

'This guy is always in a hurry to leave.'

William shook his head as he looked at the other person standing in the room.

*Shiver*

Wood Spirit Patriarch trembled as he instantly git down on his knees.

"God Emperor I beg you to please take in my Wood Spirit Race."

"Hahaha weren't you the one who declined me last time?"

William said with a bright smile on his face.

Hearing his words a determined look appeared on Wood Spirit Patriarch's face as he took out a sword from his storage.

The smile from William's face disappeared.

Holding the sword in his hand, Wood Spirit Patriarch placed it's tip against his chest.

"I was a fool to have rejected your offer, God Emperor....."

The sword pushed forward.

"But I hope that you would fond it in your heart to forgive my race with just my insignificant life...."

Green blood started flowing out.

Tears welled up in Wood Spirit Patriarch's eyes as he said with a forced smile on his face.

"I.....am not a good king..."

"But my people...they deserve better...."

With his heart destroyed and Royal Spirit Orb loosing power, Wood Spirit Patriarch said his last words.

"Please don't forsake us like the rest of the World....."

William raised his eyebrow as he felt the life energy from Wood Spirit Patriarch's body disappear.

Little by little Wood Spirit Patriarch's body turned into dust leaving behind the completely intact Royal Spirit Orb.

William raised his hand as the Royal Spirit Orb appeared above it.

"Tsk even overacting has it's limits."

A drop of Golden blood dropped on the Royal Spirit Orb.

For a moment nothing happened.

Just as William was wondering if something went wrong.

[Would you like to accept 'Wood Spirit Patriarch' as your Apostle?]

'Yes'

[A rich amount of nature's energy detected.....]

[Target possess an unknown ancient bloodline.... awakening is taking place....]

Under William's surprised eyes, the Royal Spirit Ord started hovering in air.

But then something unbelievable happened.

*Crack*

Large cracks formed on the Wood Spirit Orb.

*Boom*

With a large explosion the Royal Spirit Ord exploded exposing a tiny human with long ears and bright golden hair.

[Race *[High Elf](SS+)* has been created.]

[Skill *[Profound Network]*(SS) has been created.]

[Skill *[Nature Profound Veins](SS)* has been created.]

[Profound Network(SS):-
- Seperated by bodies, connected by souls, we are one.
- Entire race levels up together.]

[Nature Profound Veins(SS):-
- In the presence of nature cultivation speed, combat power, lifespan are all increased by 1000%]

Under William's curious eyes, the small elf's body started growing till it reached the size of an adult human.

The High Elf's face was identical to that of Wood Spirit Patriarch but his current self displayed a completely different demeanor and power.

Trees suddenly started growing all around him, the power of nature was so dense that William could literally see the formless energy with his eyes.

Wood Spirit Patriarch's eyes opened up with a flash, he excitedly clenched his fists feeling the power of a peak divine master coursing through his veins.

Moving his head, his eyes fixed on William.

Taking in a deep breath, Wood Spirit Patriarch got down on his knees and said in a powerful voice.

"I greet my lord."

"Call me God instead."

"Yes my God"

"Good"

"But first...."

William took his eyes away from the Wood Spirit Patriarch.

"Go and wear some clothes!"

----------------------------
[Inside a forest located on a small planet.]

"Dammit! I told you to keep this b*tch under control!, do you even know how hard it was for me to kidnap her? Huh?", A muscular cultivator in Divine Soul shouted as he hit the person in front of him mercilessly with his fists.

After he was done beating the cultivator till he passed out the muscular man turned towards the little girl with green hair surrounded by his gang members.

"And you little b*tch"

With a distorted expression on his face the muscular man walked towards the little girl with strong steps.

*Quiver*

The little girl's body shook as tears formed at the corners of her eyes, her body unconsciously moved back in fear as she fell down on her back.

Seeing her crying face, the muscular man shouted in anger.

"Piece of sh*t"

*Slap*

A red handprint appeared on the right side of the little girl's face as her head blanked out.

The pain was so great that her hearing went numb, a trail of blood dripped out from her ear as she couldn't see the world clearly with her eyes anymore.

She unconscious raised her small hand and touched the side which was slapped just now, the sheer pain coming from her face made her regain her vision as the muscular man once again appeared before her.

*Sniff*

"A-a-a-----"

It appeared that she was unable to speak as broken words came out of her mouth while tears started falling out of her eyes.

Jus then.

*Grab*

"--UGH----"

A hand as big as her face grabbed her mouth sealing it shut, as a pair of dangerous eyes stared straight at her.

"Make another sound and see how I kill you!"

The little girl's eyes enlarged as she tried her best to control her tears from falling out, making her eyes turn red.

The muscular man let go of her mouth as he stood up and said in a threatening voice.

"If you dare to run away again then I'll make sure to make you suffer a pain way worse than death! understand!"

Sealing her mouth with her small hands the little girl repeatedly nodded her head.

Looking at her acting all pitiful, anger once agin rose up in the muscular man's mind.

"This little!"

Seeing the muscular man raise his hand, making the little girl covered her head with her arms, too scared to look at him.

'Why..'

She asked in her mind.

'Just why is this person hitting me....'

His fists hurt so bad.

'It's painful...'

She was born a mute, unable to speak.

'Mom, dad...'

Where did they go?

'Where are you?'

Didn't they say they would protect her?

'Why did you leave?'

Did they know?

'I'm hurt....'

The suffering she went through.

'It's painful...'

The pain she suffered from.

'At least...'

In her suffering there was but one thing which made her keep trying.

'Mom and dad will definitely come...'

They will help her.

'Mom will make the pain go away.....'

She remembers the gentle green light from her mother.

'Father will beat them up...'

The kind smile of her dad who always had her back.

'I just need to hold on------------'

*Drop*

Suddenly she sensed a familiar gentle power in front of her.

'Mom!'

Her eyelids suddenly opened up as she desperately looked around to find the familia figure.

'Where?...'

"Tsk I ended up dropping the orb."

The little girl's entire being froze in place as she stared at the green orb in the muscular man's hand with unblinking eyes.

Just when the Muscular man was about to place the orb inside his storage ring, he saw the little girl staring fixatedely at the orb in his hand.

As if he suddenly remembered something, a playful smile appeared on his face.

"Was this someone you knew? tsk they all look the same anyway."

He waved his hand as a leather bag appeared in his hand.

The little girl's head moved instinctively towards the bad which was also giving out a familiar aura.

"Don't worry."

The muscular man's voice resounded in her head.

"You will be joining them soon enough."

Their loud laughter broke something inside her.

The light in her eyes disappeared replaced by emptiness.

Just as she was about to explode her Wood Spirit Orb.

'Fear me.'

The figure of a golden man appeared in her mind.

'Revere me.'

It was like a memory being shared by her bloodline.

'From today onwards, I who stand at the pinnacle of all'

His strong voice resounded in her mind.

'Shall be the one and only God Emperor.'

His blessing coursed through her veins.

'Wood Spirit Patriarch.'

She could see his majesty through the eyes of her king.

'From now on....'

Her ears grew longer.

'I am.......'

The Wood Spirit Orb in her body disappeared.

'Your God.'

The power of a Divine Master enveloped her.

The blurry image of an absolute being appeared behind her.

Fear, pain, emptiness....under his piercing eyes they all disappeared.

All that's left.

*Slice*

Is monster created by the world.

The little girl carefully picked up her parent's wood spirit orb as she looked back at the disappearing image of her Golden God, staring intently at it as if to burn it in her soul.

Raising her hand she wiped the blood away from her face and slowly walked towards the shaking Muscular man who was the only one left alive.

--------------------------------
[Wood Spirit Planet.]

"W-w-w-what is happening!!!"

"Ah my p-powers! my powers are growing at a crazy rate!!"

"D-Divine Master! hahaha I entered Divine Master Realm!"

"Kyaaaa my ears are growing."

"Somebody help my Wood Spirit Orb Disappeared!!"

"How are you still alive then?"

"Look even your orb is gone!"

"Holy sh*t!"

The inherently weak bodies of Wood Spirit Race transformed, becoming stronger, faster and more appropriate for cultivation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
63.8K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...
498 3 14
This is Season 2. Please read Season 1 first if you don't want to feel completely lost. "Miitopianime!"-Putting the high in high fantasy! This show i...
230K 5.9K 47
I don't own Divergent or any of its characters! (I do own the plot)...