Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 79

166 6 0
By nkcreaper

In no time the day of the ceremony arrived.

The entirety of the Star God Realm was lightened up, flooded with billions of cultivators.

Only the Royal Star Realms were invited to the main hall but that didn't stop others from surrounding its periphery.

"Almost there.....", Wood Spirit Patriarch muttered in a small voice as he passed the several cultivators around him.

His current apearence was completely different from a wood spirit, he appeared like a normal cultivator without any aura of nature around him, even his royal wood spirit orb was hidden.

This type of hiding technique was good enough to be used against the normal practitioners but those at higher realms will be able to instantly see through his disguise.

After going through some checks, Wood Spirit Patriarch arrived before the boundary that everyone except Royal Star Realms were allowed to come to.

There were multiple profound artefact floating around the place, showing the site of the God Emperor ceremony.

Just then an incredible pressure descended upon the crowd as a profound ark with moon symbol pasted on it passed through the boundary without any problem.

"I know that symbol, It's the Moon God Emperor!"

"He is the first one to arrive? the hatred between Star God Realm and Moon God Realm runs deep indeed."

"I bet the Moon God Emperor must be elated to see the downfall of their long standing enemy."

Wood Spirit Patriarch once again checked his disguise, luckily he was surrounded by so many people that unless someone especially paid attention to him, he was most probably not be noticed.

After that one by one many different profound arks passed through the boundary, each and every single one of them excluding a powerful aura.

"Look it's the Ten Directions Deep Sea Realm from the southern divine realm!"

"Eternal Heaven Realm! it's the Eternal Heaven palace!"

"Damn even the Northern divine region is here...."

Light passed through Wood Spirit Patriarch's eyes as he carefully looked at each of the passing profound arks.

Especially when he heard the name 'Eternal Heaven palace', it was the Royal Star Realm he had hoped to join the most.

It is because they are known for their magnanimity.

"Brahma Monarch profound ark! The goddess is here! the goddess is here!"

The eyes of everyone present moved at they stared at the beautiful figure of one of the two publically acknowledge goddesses in the entire Realm Of Gods.

Her face was covered by a golden veil as she silently stood behind the Brahma Monarch God Emperor who was standing at the front of the profound ark.

"Ah I got to see my Goddess I can finally die in peace now."

"What do you mean your Goddess? go and have a look at your toad like face first!"

Wood Spirit Patriarch went to a side, he was getting worried that his disguise might be seen through, although the chances of those from Royal Star Realm looking at the public corner were infinitely close to none.

'Brahma Monarch God Realm....', Being the strongest Human Royal Star Realm present in the Realm Of Gods, it was also on his list of Royal Star Realms to join.

'Almost all the Royal Star Realms have arrived by now...', Wood Spirit Patriarch thought as he took in a deep breath and resolutely stared at the boundary the Royal Star Realms have passed through.

Today he has come with the resolve to die.

He came alone knowing the dangers he would be facing.

Being the strongest cultivator from the wood spirit race it was his duty.

In the instant Wood Spirit Patriarch released his powers a rich aura of nature surrounded him shocking the cultivators around him.

But before they could say anything the Wood Spirit Patriarch launched himself in air and directly flew towards the boundary.

First Stage Divine Master.

That's his current cultivation realm.

"That's a wood spirit!"

"Such rich aura! it must be a Royal one!"

One of the experts in the crowd shouted as he pointed at the Patriarch.

Looks of greed appeared on the faces of those who heard the name 'Royal Wood Spirit.'

"Stop right there!"

Wood Spirit Patriarch ignored the star guards and directly entered the boundary.

The moment he stepped inside the space around him vibrated as he was transported to a whole different location.

What appeared in front of him was an entirely different world covered by a light blue protection array.

"Someone from the wood spirit race?"

A surprised voice entered Patriarch's ears as he quickly turned his head only to spot a young man staring at him.

"Please show me your invitation letter."

Heavenly Wolf Star God Xisu, said as he managed to look right through Wood Spirit Patriarch's illusion.

Wood Spirit Patriarch's heart sank when he saw Xisu, although the wood spirit race doesn't interact with the outside world unless necessary, he as their leader possess the basic knowledge like the face of the genius from the Star God Realm Xisu.

Instead of replying to Xisu, wood spirit patriarch directly rushed towards the planet using his highest speed possible.

As if having expected his actions, Xisu was prepared as he calmly sent a punch forward.

The blurry image of the sky wolf appeared behind him as the powerful attack hit the patriarch making him spurt blood.

Before the Wood Spirit Patriarch could stabelise himself, a strong hand grabbed him by his neck.

"What is your motive behind barging in here like this?"

Xisu asked with a cold voice as he looked at the royal wood spirit ord.

"I'm..... here to ask for....royal Star Realm's protection---kuhuk---"

A strange look appeared in Xisu's face when he heard what the patriarch said.

At first Xisu though that it may be some ploy by the invited Royal Star Realms but this...

Xisu let go of the Wood Spirit Patriarch's neck as the latter started coughing violently for air.

It can't be helped after all the wood spirit race wasn't meant for combat to begin with.

Knowing the current horrible state of the Wood Spirit Race, Xisu couldn't help but feel pity towards him.

"Leave this isn't a place you can enter without an invitation."

Xisu said as he waved his hand, since he was just here to ask for help, Xisu decided to not kill him.

Of course he felt that the current state of the wood spirit race was pitiful but that doesn't mean that he would let the patriarch disturb the God Emperor ceremony.

After all if William was to get angry then even his life might be in danger much less tha patriarch....

"Please, just let me enter the venue!, I promise on the name of mother Li Suo that I will only take action after the God Emperor ceremony has ended!"

Xisu just shaked his head in rejection.

Seeing Xisu's unrelenting attitude, the Wood Spirit Patriarch bit down on his lower lip as he took out an ord from his personal space.

The ord was filled with natural energy.

"This is a fully preserved Wood Spirit Ord with 100% spirituality....."

With a heavy heart, he decided to give up the ancestors for the future generation.

"Please accept it and allow me to enter the venue."

Wood Spirit Patriarch bowed deeply as he offered the wood spirit ord to Xisu.

A visible frown appeared on Xisu's face when he saw the Wood Spirit Patriarch's actions.

"Perhaps you are mistaken."

"Most of the humans might be crazy for the wood spirit ord bit I am not one of them."

"I Heavenly Wolf Star God Xisu is not someone who takes bribe."

"Please return alas you force me to throw you out myself."

Wood Spirit Patriarch's face grew pale, Xisu's unrelenting attitude was completely out of his expectations.

The wood spirit patriarch wanted to say something kore but Xisu released his aura warning him one last time.

Just when the Wood Spirit Patriarch thought that he would have to return back empty handed.

"Elder brother who is this uncle? wow it's my first time seeing someone with green hair! are they real? hey hey uncle who are you?"

Hong'er suddenly appeared from the sky and started observing the Wood Spirit Patriarch with curious eyes.

She was getting bored while sitting around in the empty venue so she decided to come out and play.

Coincidently she managed to come across Xisu and Wood Spirit Patriarch.

"Lady Hong'er he is someone without an invitation....I was about to throw him out just now....."

Xisu said in a helpless tone when he saw Hong'er grabbing Wood Spirit Patriarch's hair.

Xisu got to know Hong'er after going sparring sessions.

Hong'er reminded Xisu of Jasmine, she was like a little sister to him and with her bright personality they quickly became friends.

But due to William, Xisu still prefered to address her respectfully, he had heard her call William 'Little brother' many times without the latter reprimanding her which could only mean that they were close perhaps like brother and sister.

"Uncle is it true? were you really trying to enter without permission? that's not good uncle! you shouldn't enter places without permission!"

A golden envelop appeared in Hong'er's hand as handed it to the wood spirit patriarch.

"Here now you have the invitation so it's no longer a problem!"

Wood Spirit Patriarch and Xisu were left speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
979 16 6
(The following work of fiction takes place after the 17th Volume of the Novel. There may be spoilers. I should also add that I do not know the full l...
335K 13.7K 41
*Please Read The First Book Of The Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 2] Series of Gods Lightning returns in a whole new world. Wh...
5.5K 151 17
A BFDI: The Power of Two and Inanimate Insanity Invitational crossover Eight previous contestants, sent to an island to compete once more. Seems lik...