Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 73

159 6 0
By nkcreaper

[The Forbiddon Land Of Samsara.]

With astonishing speed Azure Dragon God directly passed through all obstacles in his path.

Several breaths later a blue coloured barrier appeared in front of him, from inside the barrier rose two powerful auras as two enormous dragons thousands of feet tall rushed to stop the Azure Dragon God.

"Who goes there! Who actually dares to intrude upon the Forbidden Land of Samsara!"

Azure Dragon God didn't even look at them as he broke through the barrier in one go.

"What!"

The two dragons were taken aback,

He actually managed to break through the seal so easily...

Cold sweat covered the two dragon guard's back as they stared at the diminishing figure of Azure Dragon God.

"Stop don't go any further intruder!"

One of the guards shouted as he rushed towards the intruder but before he could launch an attack, his partner stopped him.

"What are you doing! dragon monarch will not let us go if he finds out about this!"

The guard said anxiously as he tried to get pass his partner but was once again stopped by him.

"T-take a look at the sky..."

The other guard said with shaking voice making his partner raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with the sky---------"

The dragons words stopped mid-way as his mouth hung wide open

What he saw up in the sky was something he would never be able to forget for the rest of his life.

Azure.

The entire sky was died Azure.

'No, wait why is the sky moving....'

Then a terrific realisation stuck the dragon guard.

That was no sky.

It was the giant body of a primordial beast.

As far as his eyes could see, the entirety of the sky was covered by the illusory body of an Azure Dragon.

"Beautiful isn't it."

The other dragon guard said with dazed eyes as he marvelled at the pure majesty of the scene.

It was only an illusion to boot.

In front of that being they were but a mere speak of dust.

The bloodline inside their bodies roared in excitement as they naturally lowered their heads to pay respect towards the king of all beasts.

The legend of the primordial era, Azure Dragon God.

Just then another figure appeared before the guards

Dragon Monarch.

Long Bai frowned as he looked at the two dragon guards kneeling before the sky.

The moment he looked up, Long Bai found the reason, seeing the majestic illusion in the sky, even he had the urge to bow down in reverence.

Suppressing his urge, Long Bai followed behind the Azure Dragon God.

-----------------------------

"5 minutes are up", William said as he stood up from his throne.

On the other hand the eleven star god's stared at him with grave expression.

Even Xisu was included this time, by now he understood as to why the other star gods were not moving an inch.

It's not that they don't want to move but they can't.

The same thing happened with him.

As soon as intent to attack the woman who killed Moonflower appeared in his mind, he was robbed of his ability to move his body.

This was a horrifying power.

Luckily he practiced [The Great Way Of Buddha] which made his body strong to an incomparable level, or else having his cultivation sealed, Xisu would be no better than Moonflower, even a mortal would have been able to kill Moonflower in that state.

But...

'Having a stronger physical body means nothing if I cannot even move.....'

'This is bad...'

The wheels inside Xisu's mind started moving.

'Even that old monster is affected by the power.....'

'Am I going to die like this?.....'

The innocent face of his little sister came to Xisu's mind.

'No! I must take jasmine and leave the Star God Realm!'

"It looks like none of you have the intention of surrendering...", William said in a surprised voice, he really had not expected the Star to still stand their ground after what happened to that side character.

'I need to make a move after all...'

William thought as he took out an expendable sword from his sub-space.

As soon as the sword appeared in William's hand.

Everyone's attention was drawn to him.

Even those who were vigilantly staring at Evil Infant couldn't help but focus on William.

It was like a natural reaction.

"With a sword in hand....."

A majestic voice rang out in everyone's mind.

"I am invincible...."

[Skill *[Sword Saint](True God) is activated.]

An ordinary looking sword aura was passed into the sky.

Although their bodies were stuck, the star gods were still able to move their eyes and stare at the moving sword energy...

Just then...

*Crack*

The sky tilted....

The incomparably tough sky of the God Realm tilted.....

A feeling of extreme dread came over all of the Star gods present as two words simultaneously rang out in their heads.

True God.

That was a True God level power...

A being at the level of a True God has appeared in this era without primordial chaos.

With a satisfied look on his face, William sat back down on his throne.

Crossing his legs, William said with an arrogant look on his face.

"Kneel before me if you want to live."

After saying a line he always wanted to say William waited for them to drop on their knees.

He waited...

And waited....

Waiting....

'Was the Star God Realm always so unified?', William felt a bit embarrassed as he saw that none of them was moving an inch away from their positions.

He had only read the novel till the end of the profound god convention.

What he knows about the star God Realm comes from Jasmine's disgust.

Although he didn't know the exact reason as to why she hated the star God realm, it must have been something major, which meant that these are most probably villains.

That is why William actually expected them to beg for their life after he showed them his powers.....

But this...

Even William felt a bit moved when he saw their dedication towards their sect.

'They must have a great leader.'

William praised the Star God Emperor in his mind.

Just then Evil Infant remembered something as the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes stopped moving.

And as soon as it did.....

*Pop*

"Please spare my life great one!"(Star God Emperor)

William: ...

Evil Infant: .....

Star Gods: .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 226 18
Book 3 It's Dazai, Ranpo, and (Y/n)'s 2nd year of Schooling in Hogwarts and they still haven't found any clues to bring them back to their universe e...
22.5K 228 42
This is another One-shots for OoO S2 & 3 Some of these will also be from my au. If you don't want to read them, then go ahead and skip them. I don't...
20.5K 1.2K 51
𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 Book 2 of 'She Who Comes Back -The Lost One-', second season. Note: Can't be read as stand-alone. It's a must that you should read the...
65.4K 1.8K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...