Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 71

171 5 0
By nkcreaper

[Star God Realm.]

The heavenly Wolf Slaughter God Xisu, looked at his three year old sister with complicated eyes.

"Brother what is Heavenly Slaughter Star God?", Jasmine said as she stared at Xisu.

Looking at her curious eyes, a smile formed on his face as he said.

"It is the title of a True God from the primordial era..."

"Then what does everyone call me that?"

Her round eyes were filled with innocence making Xisu feel even worse.

"It was because you were chosen to inherit the powers of the Heavenly Slaughter Star God."

To any other in the Realm Of Gods it would have been a great honour.

But...

Xisu unknowingly clenched his fists.

To this pair of siblings it was nothing short of a curse.

Xisu knew about his father's True God plan.

To sacrifice his own blood to step into a higher realm...

Xisu felt helpless whenever he thought about it.

He felt anger and disgust whenever he thought about his father's plan.

He was unwilling, he would have fled the Star God Realm with Jasmine had she not inherited the powers of the Heavenly Slaughter Star God.

That old ba*tard Tumi was the cause!

He completed Jasmine's ceremony to become the Heavenly Slaughter Star God behind his back!

If only Jasmine didn't inherit the power of a star God, all of this could have been prevented....

Now he cannot even leave the Star God Realm, if he did then they will use his little sister as a sacrifice instead.

That is why he decided to simply let go of things and accept his fate.

Fir his sister to live, he was willing to be the sacrifice.

A gentle smile appeared on his face as he rubbed Jasmine's head.

At least his sister wouldn't come to any harm.....

Just when the pair of siblings were enjoying each other's company.

A voice filled with majesty rang out.

"People of the Star God Realm....."

Xisu's eyes contracted as he quickly turned his head and stared at the origin of the voice.

His gaze travelled through the space and landed on a majestic looking young man with Azure hair and eyes.

As if the countless pair of eyes locked onto him were of no significance as the young man continued in a carefree tone.

"Submit to me or die."

It was a declaration of war.

----------------

At the boundary of the [Star God Realm].

"This is crazy...this is crazy....this is crazy.....",Huo Rulie kept muttering in a small voice as he stared at the group of people in front of him with nervous eyes.

He might be the successor of the Golden Crow but even he isn't this crazy......

No crazy might be an understatement.....

This was pure lunacy!

Taking in a deep breath, Huo Rulie carefully checked out the eight people standing on the ark.

All of them had abysally weak cultivation base, the most powerful of them being in Divine King Realm.

While the weakest was at the initial stage of Divine Origin Realm.......

With this pathetic combat powers they wanted to challenge a Royal Star Realm........

Huo Rulie didn't even know where to begin.

The worse thing was, from the entire Flame God Realm only he, Huo Rulie was forced to come.

Everyone else stayed back including the successor of the Phoenix and the Vermilion bird.

Fck

Why did he have to tag along with them?

If you want to die then go ahead, why bring me?

If only he wasn't the successor of the Golden Crow.....

Huo Rulie looked at the woman with red fiery red hair with complicated eyes.

He was forced to come along because of the Golden Crow......

But Huo Rulie wasn't feeling completely hopeless.

It was because this group of people, although had weak cultivation bases, seemed anything but ordinary.

Not even one of them had an aura weaker than the Great Golden Crow.

In fact some of them had stronger aura than her......

Huo Rulie curiously looked at the two little girls holding hands, they stood out in this group the most because if the pair of wings on their back.

It was his first time seeing something like this.

And that was just the beginning.

Next was the handsome looking middle-aged man.

'A devil.....'

Huo Rulie was able to instantly recognise the fact that the man was a devil.

His devilish aura isn't something which could be hidden.

If not for the Golden Crow stopping him before, Huo Rulie would have attacked the person right away.

Feeling disgusted Huo Rulie looked away from the devil.

Then his eyes unknowingly focused on a woman with pitch black hair.

*Tremble*

Goosebumps instantly appeared all over his skin as he quickly averted his gaze.

Indeed they were anything but normal....

Just when Huo Rulie was starting to have some hope, he heard William's declaration.

"Submit to me or die."

'It's over! It's all over!....'

Huo Rulie almost kneeled on the ground when he felt the countless number of gazes locking down on them.

It seems like his time has finally come....

*Sob*

Small tears formed at the corners of Huo Rulie's eyes as he recalled his past.

'It's fine I could have lived just a few thousand years at most anyway.......'

'Life is short inde-----'

"You have five minutes to decide."

Huo Rulie almost lost his balance.

With bloodshot eyes he stared at William who was sitting on a throne.

'Brother can you please keep quiet?'

'Your just a divine origin realm cultivator and you have the guts to challenge the Star God Realm?'

'And not just challenge but you want them to submit to you?'

'Good!Good!'

'I like your style!'

Huo Rulie wiped away the tears in his eyes as a dignified look appeared on his face.

'It's death at worst.'

By this time he had already accepted his fate.

Since he was about to die anyway he might as well go down with dignity.

Suddenly a woman with tall figure appeared above them, her clothes were half transparent with her pair of ginormous breasts held back by a single strip exposing more than half of them.

Her face was charming and her figure bountiful.

But looking at her all colours drained from Huo Rulie's face.

It was none other than one of the twelve star god's.

Heavenly Poison Star God, Moonflower.

She was also known as the Moon Flower From Hell, due to her vicious nature.

Huo Rulie felt bitter inside, knowing that he would not be dying a pretty death.

But that was just the start.

Several flashes of light appeared above the primordial profound ark as eleven dazzling figures looked down on them.

Eleven of the twelve star gods.

Except for Jasmine all eleven of them have appeared.

After all someone dared to take over the Star God Realm.

Even if they were cultivators with weak cultivation level, they still nonetheless dared to make light of a Royal Star Realm.

Unacceptable!

Xisu who was above the primordial profound ark was also looking at William and his group with curiosity.

After all you don't get to see someone challenge a Royal Star very often......

Even...

Xisu turned his head and glanced at the middle aged man standing ahead of him.

Xing Juekong.

Star God Emperor.

His father.

Even this monster came.

Xisu averted his eyes, he felt that he might not be able to control himself from attacking Xing Juekong if he kept looking at him.

"My what a handsome young man~~"

Just then Moonflower moved as she appeared directly in front of William.

With a smile on her face she stared at William's Azure blue eyes.

At first Moonflower was just doing it for fun.

Teasing her target before killing them.

It was more of her hobby.

But when she got a clear look at William's face........

*Ba-dump*

'He is not half bad......'

She who have lived for thousands of years actually felt her skip a beat.

But then the smile quickly returnd to her face.

Even if he was handsome.

Since he dare insult the Star God Realm.

He must die.

"Come let's have some fun with this elder sister."

Moonflower brought her face closer to William's as her rose lips suddenly changed to a vicious purple.

William's face remained the same, as if Moonflower wasn't even there.

For some reason Moonflower felt her heart beat faster and faster as their lips grew closer.

But then.

Moonflower stopped.

Her lips were inches away from William's.

They could even feel each other breath.

The distance was so small that just a little push and they would connect.

But.

This small distance...

Was like a unsurpassable wall.

".....Don't.......touch.....H-I-M......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
3.2K 54 6
take place after event of danmachi:arrow of the orion,when bell overburden with the sorrow and grieve bell almost gave up on living until a mysteriou...
118K 3.3K 33
Jack has been fighting it for months, but one can only go so far. Antisepticeye finally comes out, and who will he go after first? Of course it would...
165 0 24
The second book in the Daemon series. Lou is officially sick of losing people. So she's taking Istoria to the land of Essempi, For closure on her bes...