Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 56

175 6 0
By nkcreaper

-------------------------

Whatever there is nothing the status cannot solve."

[100,000 divine points to pass through the array and reach the Golden Crow's trial ground.]

"It's a bit expensive but I'll take it...."

[Beginning teleportation.]

Fractures started appearing in the space around William.

Suddenly the Evil Infant's pupil contracted as she suddenly burst out with astronomical speed, raising her hand she tried to grab William who was but an arms distance away from her.

Unfortunately.

*Swish*

All her hand caught was empty air.

The Little Demon Empress was bewildered by William's sudden disappearence and cautiously looked around.

But someone was in a way worst state.

Evil Infant's body started trembling as, she clenched her fist so hard that blood started blowing out.

To everyone's horror, instead of the usual red, the blood which came out of Evil Infant's hand was pitch black.

"..... Can't sense.....kind one..."

The Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes started spinning in full speed.

But she was unable to sense William's aura.

Which could only mean one of two things.

Either he died or...

Evil Infant stared at the place William just disappeared from.

Or he was teleported to another world.

Taking a step forward she sat down on the place William disappeared from and started waiting.

Although it looked like she was waiting, the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes never stopped rotating.

Meanwhile inside the Golden Crow's trial ground.

"This temperature is just nice for a bath."

William thought as he felt lava surrounding him from every side.

It seemed like the status teleported him inside a volcano or something.

What a reliable status.

With a push, William jumped out if the pool of lava and took a look around the world he just arrived at.

The place isn't half bad.

With a speed visible to the naked eye, William's body started changing.

His body turned to that of a teenager, his hair grew long and turned Azura reaching his hips, the bones in his body made cracking sounds sounding similar to the roars of a dragon.

Of his previous child self, only a pair of burning eyes remained.

"This feeling is great indeed......"

William said as he clenched his palm feeling the monstrous strength hidden inside them.

His child like voice was gone replaced by a dignified one.

His very presence excluded primordial majesty.

Just then an arrogant voice resounded in his ears.

"Are you the child of the Azura Dragon God? But that's not right it's already been millions of years since the primordial era......."

A confused but sharp voice resounded in his mind.

William was already used to this way of communicating, having experienced it in the dragon God and the phoenix's trial grounds.

"Also why can I sense the inferior bloodline of that useless phoenix inside your body, don't tell me the Azura Dragon God was in an affair with that useless bird."

'You'll have to ask the Azura Dragon God that question.'

William thought in his mind, he was well aware of the Golden Crow's haughty temper.

"Golden Crow's spirit guide me to where you are."

William said in a calm voice.

"I see that an interesting one has entered this Noble one's domain, follow this route....."

With that William managed to locate the place the Golden Crow's spirit was residing in.

"It really is the inferior bloodline of that phoenix, Hmph what a loss you could have achieved much greater heights in the future if you had this Noble one's bloodline instead."

A pair of scarlet purple eyes appeared in the sky looking down at William in a haughty manner.

Seeing her acting all high and mighty, William wondered how arrogant she must have been when she was alive.

The phoenix was like a caring mother, the Azura Dragon was similar to a grandpa while golden crow was like that one younger bi*chy sibling you never want to have.

"Golden Crow I have come with a proposal you will be unable to refuse."

William said with a confident voice.

"Hahahaha do you really think this noble one lacks something? why would I agree to any of your proposals? Fine my interest is piqued tell me what you have to offer."

Golden crow said in an arrogant voice, from her tone anyone could tell that she wasn't taking William seriously.

A smile appeared on William's face as he said in an unhurried voice.

"Would you like to be reborn?"

Silence descended the place.

The scarlet pupils in the sky shook for a moment before returning back to normal.

Then the atmosphere turned heavy.

"Are you making fun of this noble one?"

This time the Golden Crow's voice was filled with a faint trace of killing intent as if she would kill William in case he didn't gave her a satisfying excuse.

"I am seriously Golden Crow, I can give you a chance to revive and once again walk on the path of a True God."

William said with a confident voice.

The Golden Crow's voice fell silent, she could sense whether a person was lying or not and was able to determine that what William saying was the truth.

But that just made it even more absurd.

The Golden Crow's spirit gave William a deep look, then she found a shocking truth.

She couldn't see through his cultivation realm.

She who was once one of the three supreme beasts of fire was unable to see through William's cultivation realm.

What kind of a joke was this?

The doubts in Golden Crow's eyes started increasing, she remembered how suddenly William has appeared in her world without her noticing, whether it be his Azura Dragon or that inferior phoenix's bloodline, were not something which could be overlooked.

The more she looked at William the more she found him interesting.

She could also sense the aura of a strong body cultivation technique from him.....

'Hmm it seems to be the Rage God's inheritance and that flam----'

It was then that the Golden Crow noticed an anomaly.

'He has the fire spirits evil body...'

It was the inheritance of the Heretic God.

The scarlet eyes looking down at William moved and appeared right on front of him.

"Hmph although this noble one doesn't trust you, I will   atleast let you say your piece on behalf of the powers of the Heretic God you possess."

Looking at the pair of scarlet eyes in front of him, William said.

"It's very simple......."

"All you need to do is to become a part of my familia."

It was time to confirm his crazy idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 131 40
Book 2 of My Love My Heart My King Still within the Virtual world that Noah had created will they ever get out and will Isra still be in 2 different...
532 68 14
Read the first season to get a better idea of this story. Or else you won't understand a thing πŸ˜‚
63.2K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...
974K 30.4K 81
"ᴑᴇ ᴍᴀʏ Κœα΄€α΄… ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄‡α΄… α΄›α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› ᴍᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€ΚŸα΄œα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄Ι΄..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...