Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 41

253 9 0
By nkcreaper

[Author's note-> I'm sorry I think I was smoking some kind of drug before and I ended up mistaking 200 million divine points with 3 million divine points....yeah I don't know how it happened either, but worry not as I have corrected it in the previous chapter.]

"This is a waste of time...", Feng Ximing thought as he casually attacked the stone door which has been blocking his way for almost a week now.

Fend Ximing was a weak willed person to begin with, having spent more than a week in this place has already made feel boredom to the extreme.

He was already having second thoughts about whether or not to keep attacking this Froze Cloud Asguard or whatnot.

'But this sect is hiding some deep secrets....'

Although he was lustful, untrustworthy and a piece of complete shit, he was not stupid.

A deserted place like this actually had such powerful defensive measures.

They were definitely hiding something big inside there!

That is why three days ago he sent a message back to his father telling him about the anomaly here.

Although that old bastard kept cursing him about how he wasn't able to find the so- called phoenix child.

"Hey old man how long do you think it will take us to break through this gate."

A pondering look appeared on the old man's face as he said.

"Hm probably several months at this rate."

"F*ck me."

Feng Ximing once again attacked the gate in anger.

Though it remained unaffected.

While Feng Ximing was shouting like an idiot.

'Hm?'

The old man sensed something as he quickly turned his head towards a particular direction.

His face quickly became ugly as the old man appeared beside Feng Ximing grabbed him and quickly started running away.

"Old man-----"

"Shut up!"

Feng Ximing shut his mouth when he heard the old man's serious voice.

Something major must have happened for him to quickly take hin away like that.

So Feng Ximing stopped struggling and let himself be pulled away.

But then without any warning the old man stopped, Feng Ximing wanted to curse but stopped himself when he saw the old man's nervous expression.

Goosebumps appeared on Feng Ximing's back as he felt an intense killing intent being directed towards him.

Turning his head he saw a familiar figure blocking their path.

'Isn't that?...'

Feng Ximing instantly remembered that it was none other than that btch who he killed before.

How did she come back to life?

But more importantly what is up with this threatening aura coming out from her?...

While Feng Ximing's brain was just processing all this information.

An extremely cold voice reached his ears.

"Die."

A sense of death washed ove Feng Ximing.

"Please wait expert----"

The old man tried to quickly communicate but it was useless.

Because a golden lotus has already appeared before them.

*Boom*

They didn't even have time to react before their bodies melted because of the fire ability their Empire has always been so proud off.

Seeing even their bodies turn to ash, Chu Yuechan felt that a stone which had been placed over her heart was now finally lifted.

She felt relieved, although it had been a little over an year, it felt like ages to her.

"You should have spared one of them so that we could get the lost part of [World Ode Of Phoenix] from them."

Looking sideways she saw William standing beside her staring at the flames with pity.

"I'm sorry I was impulsive..."

Chu Yuechan said, now that she thought about it, it was impulsive of her to kill them off right away.

"Well whatever we can always visit the divine phoenix Empire to get the rest of the technique from there."

William said in a casual tone.

Chu Yuechan felt better after hearing his words, she thought that she might have halted his progress due to her action.

"Let's go meet your sect then."

William said as he flew away followed by Chu Yuechan.

*Thud*

William landed before the frozen jade hall' gate, which was said to have the power to block several tyrant profound realm cultivators for months.

'Should I give it a try?'

William wondered as he stared at the gate made up of jade.

'Nah I'll probably end up killing those inside on accident.'

His body strength should not be underestimated under any circumstances.

Especially when he was on this weak planet without any divine practitioner.

"You have any way to inform them to open the gate?"

William said as he looked at Chu Yuechan.

Chu Yuechan nodded as she quickly stood in front of the gate and shouted.

"Sect master it's me Chu Yuechan, you can open the gate now those guys from phoenix Empire have been killed."

'So your great idea was to just shout in front of the gate? hm seems feasible, keep going...'

After waiting for some time an old and tired voice came out.

"Is that really you Chu Yuechan...."

"Yes sect master it is me!!"

Then they started conversing, the sect master was suspicious at first but the more questions she asked the more sure she became that this was indeed her disciple Chu Yuechan.

Then she asked in a hesitant voice.

"Yuechan....what you said about the two from phoenix empire, is it true that they are dead?"

"Yes sect master I found this expert who saved my life and helped me deal with those two bas*ards."

Sect master was a bit surprised after hearing her always cool headed disciple shout like that.

But she was more exited after hearing what Chu Yuechan said and ignored her unusual behaviour.

"Then I will trust you Yuechan."

With a loud noise the jade door started opening up.

In no time disciples of Frozen Cloud Asguard appeared in Chu Yuechan's view.

Her face was filled with warmth when she saw the sect master who was also like a mother to her.

"Sect master"

Chu Yuechan shouted joyfully as she quickly appeared before the middle-aged looking woman.

But instead of warm welcome what greeted her was a voice filled with suspicion.

"You....who are you?"

Chu Yuechan stopped in her track as she saw the vigilant expression on sect master's face.

But remembering how her appearance has changed so drastically, she felt that it was a normal reaction.

Chu Yuechan smiled as she quickly explained what happened to her.

Listening to her story, the sect master's face kept undergoing huge changes especially when she heard the part that Chu Yuechan was now a 9th stage Sovereign Profound Realm cultivator.

The news nearly shocked her to death.

This disciple of hers was literally about to ascend at this rate!

Sect master wasn't the only one who was shocked as Chu Yuechan hadn't tried to hide her voice, every disciple of frozen Cloud Asguard was also informed of the entire story.

All of the female disciples had stars in their eyes as they stared at Chu Yuechan.

She was literally their idle now!

But the smart ones especially the seven fairies quickly turned their head to find William.

If anyone had payed close attention to Chu Yuechan's story then they would have noticed that William was the main reason behind her shocking progress.

Their hearts were shaken when they saw William's otherworldly apearence, he looked simply too divine! like God himself took his sweet time carving his face!

And hearing their story they also got to know that William was an incredibly powerful person!

The seven fairies's hearts were filled with envy towards their eldest sister Chu Yuechan.

Her luck was simply off the charts!

Meanwhile the sect master was also looking at William, Seeing his apearence sent shock down her spine, this person was simply too divine looking!

Then she turned back to look at her disciple with a knowing smile on her usually cold face.

"Chu Yuechan please invite our guest inside, although we were in dire state just now, our Frozen Cloud Asguard still knows how to treat their guests."

Chu Yuechan nodded as she flew back to William and invited him inside.

William wanted to decline as it felt like a wate of time but then remembered that Frozen Cloud Asguard also had a copy of [Frozen End Divine Arts].

Which wasn't very useful to him but he decided to get it. Well he was here so why not?

Not like having another profound art will weaken him or something.

Under the curious gaze of hundreds of Froze Cloud Asguard's disciple, William made his way inside.

"I thank you on behalf of my entire sect for saving us."

William nodded towards the sect master who was bowing towards him.

"My child was the one who saved your sect not me, so if you want to thank someone then thank her."

A weird expression appeared on sect leader's face when she heard William refer to Chu Yuechan as 'his child'.

She stared at William who looked no more than 15 year old and then at her disciple who was 40+....

She could only conclude that strong experts had weird tastes and decided to let it go.

The other fairies were also surprised when they heard how William referred to Chu Yuechan, they wondered if this young man was really Chu Yuechan's father.

They all simultaneously looked at Chu Yuechan as if serching for answers.

But Chu Yuechan was the one most bewildered here.

'Child? since when did I became your child??'

'If anything it should be the other way around....'

Chu Yuechan's face started turning beat red when she was faced with so many questioning gazes.

But then she remembered that William had referred to her as family before. she always wondered what was up with that, but now it seemed like William has adopted her as his daughter?

Chu Yuechan didn't know why but the more she thought about it the more frustrated she became.

She did not understand why but knowing that William looked at her like she was his child made her feel a bit suffocated.

Chu Yuechan grabbed her chest and wondered why she felt this pain.

Meanwhile William who unknowingly caused such a commotion was casually waking through the Frozen divine hall.

No one stopped him more like no one could stop him.

"Sect leader let me take a look at the so called [Frozen End Divine Arts] of your sect."

Sect master halted when she heard what William said.

But it was only for a moment, knowing that the person behind her was a great expert, perhaps he was only curious about their sect's cultivation Manuel.

And it's not like she minded either after all no one has been able to learn [Frozen End Divine Arts] since the founder who established Frozen Cloud Asguard.

--------------------

William sat inside a giant empty hall with a piece of Manuel in front of him.

'Frozen End Divine Arts....'

William touched the manuel as a screen appeared in front of his face.

[Would you like to learn '[Frozen End Divine Arts]'?"

'Learn'

A light surrounded William's body but then it quickly dissipated.

[ERROR! Unable to learn, conditions not met, need Ice phoenix's divine blood to practice.]

'Well that was without expectations.'

William thought as he stored the manuel in his storage.

"Do you guys have something to ask?"

William said without turning back.

Behind him were 6 beautiful looking women standing together.

Hearing his voice their bodies trembled as 6 of the 7 fairies quickly knelt down towards William and said in a begging voice.

"Senior please bless us like you did with our eldest sister."

Looking at the 6 beautiful women prostrating before him, William couldn't help but wonder.

'Has my popular phase started?'

Right outside the gate a beautiful figure with burning red hair with a tinge of Azura mixed in them was tightly clutching her chest, feeling suffocated.

She wanted to shout and let out this burning sensation.

But she controlled herself as she hid her aura and increased her sense to listen to William's next words.

It was none other than Chu Yuechan.

Why was she doing this?

Even she herself didn't know.

It was a weird feeling that she has been experiencing since she met William, it has only continued to grow since then.

She was the one who told her sisters about William's blessing.

She couldn't refuses after seeing their expectant gazes.

But right after she informed them the pain in her chest increased.

Although she told her sisters about William's special powers, deep down she really wanted William to reject them.

If he accepted them then it would mean that there wasn't any special reason behind William granting her his blessing.....

She felt like she would no longer be important to him, or maybe for him she never really was important to begin with?

The thought suffocated her for some reason.

It was funny really, it has been a little more than a year since she met him but these unexplainable emotions kept building up.

And so she bite down on her lower lips and carefully waited for William's next words.

"I do want to expand my familia...."

Her expression sank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 131 40
Book 2 of My Love My Heart My King Still within the Virtual world that Noah had created will they ever get out and will Isra still be in 2 different...
5.5K 151 17
A BFDI: The Power of Two and Inanimate Insanity Invitational crossover Eight previous contestants, sent to an island to compete once more. Seems lik...
555K 11.8K 35
A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the stree...
22.2K 550 26
Anti is a criminal. No doubt about that; but what happens when he gets caught by "Hunters" ? WARNINGS: - Torture - Smut - Robbery - Murder - Demons...