The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ

28.4K 985 209
By mafia-x-logic

Kyra sat down, a true Queen rested on her rightful throne with her King right beside her.

He stared at her side profile as she viewed everyone from above. Wondering how her life beautifully changed from a hidden fairy in a forest to a loved Queen who ruled a kingdom. Well soon to rule a kingdom.

She was just crowned after all.

She faced her mate and blushed when she realised he was watching her.

A love struck smile on his face.

"Hello."

"Hello." He responded. His weight rested on one arm whilst the other squeezed his mates thigh.

A little blush formed on her face and a few giggles escaped her.

"I'm ticklish , Syfas."

"I know."

Faint and ordered footsteps interrupted their little moment. Syfas recognising the person behind it instantly.

"My king." Alfred bowed to Syfas and then turned his attention to Kyra. "And my Queen." He bowed again.

"Kyra, this is Alfred, Alfred this is my mate." Syfas spoke although it was already clear.

Anyone could tell that Kyra was his mate.

Anyone at all...

"Hello Alfred." Kyra spoke with mirth, a smile graced Alfreds face as he realised the Queen was not a stuck up bitch like a few girls he's seen in his life time.

"Hello, Kyra. Seems like your father wants to speak with your mate." He spoke, turning his attention to Syfas in the last second, his hands on his hips.

"Oh, I'll be a moment little rose." Syfas stood up, dusted his clothes and gave a small peck on her temple.

The two watched the King descend the stairs until he was completely gone.

"So, how're you Kyra." Alfred smiled, watching the small fae tap her fingers on the arm rest.

"I'm good, how're you."

He friendly scoffed at the little fairy. " I mean about the whole Queen thing."

"Oh, I don't know yet."

"Understandable."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"Old, my dear. Mid forties."

"That's not old!" Kyra said as if it was preposterous.

He chuckled, " I'm in my hundreds, Kyra."

"Oh... so, 140 years."

"Close enough."

"So you're a vampire."

"Indeed."

"Then why do you work with dragons?"

"I just prefer it, I like a change."

The little fae looked at him confused.

"The former king saved my life, and I owe my life to him in a way."

"Oh, that's very nice of him. I hope you're okay."

"More than okay, Queen Kyra."

The little fae still hadn't gotten used to her new title, the proof being evident on her face.

A chuckle emitted from the vampires throat. "I see you're not used to being a Queen right now?"

"Nope."

The King took the last step towards his mates father. Viserion had a stern but worrisome look on his face.

"Yes?" Syfas spoke with a hint of hurry, eager to return to his little rose. Such a needy dragon.

"What was that about?" Viserion spoke, referring to previous events.

"I- your daughters a true Queen." Syfas admitted.

"What does that mean exactly?"

"It's..a lot to explain. Give me a moment."

Viserion nodded and Syfas' eyes fogged over, indicating he was entering a mindlink. As quick as they fogged over they became as clear as water.

They both watched as the most important woman in their life descended the stairs, lifting the front part of her dress, Alfred holding her arm to make sure she didn't topple over.

"Come on." Syfas said, nodding over to the wooden oak door, walking over to it with his mates arm interlinked with his.

Axil saw them walking out and trailed along, all of them ended up crowding around the library. Kyra jumped into one of the bean bags, making herself comfortable whilst Syfas stood behind her, his hands remerging through her hair.

"What's this little meeting about?"
Axil spoke cockily, taking a bite out of apple.
Syfas sighed, still in shock and Alfred took this as his chance to speak.

"So, you're probably wondering why Syfas made a big deal out of Kyra touching a crown." Alfred joked, rolling his eyes whilst Syfas glared and scoffed.

"I didn't." He mumbled, his arms folded over his chest.

"I don't know you kinda did-" Axil spoke up but was interrupted by Syfas.

"I didn't."

"You did a tiny bit, Syfas." Kyra spoke, he looked down at her whilst she tilted her head back to see him towering over her.

"Did I?"

"Yep."

"I see, my bad." He admitted.

Axil faked a cough and mumbled the word 'whipped'.

"You were saying?" Viserion spoke up, looking at Alfred.

"Right, well. As the legends go, Only the Dragon kingdom has a crown passed on from the first born Dragon himself."

"Why only the dragon kingdom?" Kyra asked.

"Well you see, the moon goddess wanted the first creation of each gender from all species, -

"-who are know as " Alawayil", to be intercrossed with each other."

"-To ensure survival of each species and to form a bond stronger than any other. The mate bond is completely, despite many beliefs, controlled by our own unconscious."

"We find out who our mates are in the mate realm which happens way before we're born."

Everyone nodded as Alfred retold the story, Syfas' eyes still glued to his little mate as she listened to the story intensely.

"Only certain mate bonds which are stronger than any others are known as "true mates"."

"-They are destined to rule over a kingdom eventually as they are the true heirs to the throne."

"-But there can only be one set of true mates every three hundred years."

"These mates have stronger powers or dragons in this case than any other, the only-"

"-way to know is the true Queen can touch the crown passed down from the Alawayil Dragon."

"It'll burn the hands of those who aren't."

"This is only for dragons?" Viserion inquired and Alfred nodded.

"The Alawayil dragon wasn't too pleased with the interspecies crossing. He thought it would take away power from the-"

"- dragons if their blood was mixed with others. So he he took some of his powers,-"

"-used a good witch to make a spell and the magic gene only appears every three hundred years."

"Typically it's said the first ever dragon mated to another species would have a type of... power but also the species that had mated with him. Something not common."

"-But there has never been a true Queen in the Dragon kingdom before.-"

"You're the first Kyra."

Viserion head was spinning, this was a lot of information to handle. The turmoil fogged over his clear mind and he awaited clarity to return.

"Father?" The voice broke him out of his daze.

"Um, something unusual?" He spoke, referring to what Alfred had mentioned.

"Yes, the first mated dragon who mates outside his species by the mate bond, both shall experience an additional...power?"

"I-" he stuttered, remembering his beloved mate.

"What's wrong father?"

"Remember when I told you, your mother had a third power?" He finally got out, Kyras eyes widening with knowledge.

"Y-yes."

"You..were the first mated dragon to mate with another species?"

"Wow, such revelations we're receiving tonight, huh?" Axil smirked, taking another crunching bite of his apple.

"Is that why-" Kyra paused, understanding the fairy Kings horrid plans. It was all for power, her mother died for power, was tortured for power. A greedy disgusting man caused such trauma to the lives of three.

All for a power he couldn't gain.

Her mother wouldn't die in vain. Kyra will make sure of that.

"You okay, my love?" Syfas gently spoke, softly running her back, eyes squinting with concern.

'"Mhm" she hummed unsurely, staring off into space.

"I'm confused." Alfred spoke up. "What is your extra power then?"

"I can breathe blue fire." Viserion admitted, a blue flame was always used to portray dragons in fairytales, to show extreme power and domination, something that dragons could be capable of.

No one ever assumed there was a dragon alive that could breathe out blue flame. It was one of the biggest means of protection. It was every species weakness.

But with great power comes great responsibility.

With protection followed destruction, with carefulness followed chaos.

It was dangerous.

"And your mates?" Alfred treaded softly on the subject, noticing the reaction from both father and daughter.

"She had mental healing as the extra power."

Viserion remembered how many people she had treated with her power. Saving thousands of lives, causing betterment in all, whether it was removing little sadness and replacing it with happiness or removing depression.

It was powerful and not dangerous.

A perfect balance.

"Where-" Axil began but Syfas gave him a deathly glare, shaking his head, telling him not to talk and he listened.

"Are you tired, little rose?" Syfas asked as he continued to rub her back. After not receiving a response he looked down and saw her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy.

He chuckled internally and picked up his little rose bridal style. "We're going to bed, wrap up the party." He spoke to Axil.

"Yes, My king." He bowed and left.

"If there's anything you want to discuss, you're more than welcome to come into my office." He spoke to Viserion who nodded. "I'll keep her safe." He looked down at his sleeping beauty, an urge to protect her from any type of harm arose within him. He squeezed gently on her body, holding her closer.

"I'll keep you safe."

Questions

1. Spider-Man fan?

2. What do you want to be in the future?

Sorry for the late update loves, thank you for bearing with me. Please don't feel that I won't update for long periods cause I'm being lazy, I'm under a lot of pressure rn 💛 thank you for continuing to read.

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 5 12
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
13.9K 570 27
TEASER: "No fiancรฉe of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
1.3M 68.2K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
179K 5.4K 35
Farren was told to never go beyond the borders that separated her town from the woodland. Hearing stories of people who cross the border and never co...