Transmigration Of An Assassin

By bixbix767

Since he was a young child, Tang Shui has been dutiful and has felt gratified by his parents' efforts to supp... More

Transmigration And Husband(Being Edited)
The Past And The Space
The Past And The Space pt2
The Guests
Apologies and Talks
The Tangs and The Letter
Food and New Family Member
Breakfast and Talks
The Chill Royals And The Town
That's Your Brother-In-Law
Comfort
Family Finally Completed
Warmth
First Day Of School
School and Business
New Employee And The Mysterious Man
Jealousy And The Kiss
Cookies And Hunger
Restaurant and Wedding
Surprise (Part 1)
Wedding (Part 2)
Opening Day
Opening (Part 2)
Night & Morning
Positions And The Ye Family
Madam Ye
Divorce!
Finalized
Characters not an update.
Yet Another Family Member
Old Lady Jiang
New Chapter
Old Jiang's House
Hypocrite
She Knows, And I Know She Knows
Li Shi Qing
Reports
TWINNEM
Satisfied
Mood Swings
The Selection
Fillial Piety
Important
Final Decision
Third Lady Lao
Zhangjie Shushui
Bento
Xiang Ai
Noble Clients
Served
Clients
Yu Qiang
Shu Ling
Helpful
Popular
Bai Feng Ju
Mao Xueqin
Meet Again
Warnings
Date
Wan Couple
Date Finished
Birthday Party
Success
Daughter
Tour
Leisure
Heartwarming
Li Peizhi
Planning
Heartfelt Confession
Overwhelmed

The Talk

19.8K 836 22
By bixbix767

Tang's pov

It's been a week since I reincarnated here everything is good but I've got to be serious now.

When my husband came this afternoon I called him to our room.

"Husband I've got to talk to you about something," I said seriously.
I could feel Jiang Yanwei tense up, honestly, I can't blame him the original owner called him like this several times to ask him to divorce by threatening him with his life but always chickens out.

"What is it, wife?" He asks as he furrowed his brows.

" I want Nang Haoyu and Cai'er and his husband to move in with us," I said. Nervously. Yes, I the assassin is nervous. It's my first time having a husband cut me some slack.

He looks at me surprisingly and narrowed his eyes.

"I know we're not doing well financially, but I'll take full responsibility for them. Plus Nang Haoyu's husband will be there you can go hunt with him and you'll have an extra pair of hands to help you." I explained.

"And will have enough food, just trust me ok? so if you find The rice and flour jars are full please don't ask questions I'll tell you when I'm ready. It's not that I trust you I'm just not ready, so please talk to our mothers and little siblings please." I pleaded.

With slight hesitation, he nodded his head indicating he understood.

"Ah Thank you, husband," I exclaimed as I kissed his cheek and walked out of the room happily.

I did not know I left my husband stoned there with pure shock written all over his face.

Tang Shushui went to the kitchen and saw nobody here so he filled the rice jar and the flour jar. Filled half a bottle of oil and took out spices and herbs, all of these came from his space of course.

I tool a pan put some oil, took 3 jins of pork. I marinated it with salt, lemon, vinegar, Cummins, 5-star anise, And a little reading made spice from my space.

Tang Shushui put the washed, and well-marinated meat in the oil and stir-fried it with some vegetables and some pepper and chili, soon the house was filled with a delicious aroma.

Tang Shushui washed his rice, and put It in with the stir-fried veggies and meat, and added water. As he was cooking he heard a knock on the door. Tang Shushui covered the rice as it started to boil wipe his hands and went out to check.

He opened the door and saw a pretty and delicate ger standing at the door with a man that looked like he was in his early twenties next to him with a red envelope in his hands.

From the original memories, he could tell who they were. The man with a white cotton robe and the delicate ger that was nowhere CLOSE to his beauty in a pink robe that looked like a Hanfu but not quite.

Hey guys❤

English is not my first language so forgive me if there are any misspelled words.

So do you want Jiang Li's pov?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.8K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
1.5M 58.2K 111
Tang Qiu was a substitute bride-forced to take her half-sister's place and marry the young master of the Jiang family, a deformed cripple with less t...
996K 52.2K 200
When Song Qinghan woke up, he found that he had not only transmigrated into another world but also... had a ball in his stomach. He thought the origi...
2.8K 46 21
Rong Qiuyue, a prominent inner disciple of the strongest immortal swordmaster known to be revered by all, met with an unfortunate encounter and ends...