COTE : Elites War - Oblivion...

By zheeyah29

"What actually is genuine strength and equality?" I wondered about the answer. I thought, I never got equalit... More

Prologue
1. 1 Dedication
1. 2 Decision
1.3 Lollipop Girl
1. 4 In The Other Side
1. 5 Protection
2. 1 Sobu Highschool
2. 3 Elite Group
2. 4 Before Storm
SS Ichinose Honami
3. 1 Something I Know About Him
3. 2 Little Devil
3. 3 Cheese in The Trap
3. 4 The Villain
SS Amasawa Ichika
4. 1 He Was Angry
4. 2 Alliance
4. 3 The Beginning
4. 4 The Enemy
SS Ayanokouji Kiyotaka [Under Editing]
5. 1 Changed
5. 2 Class 2-C
5. 3 A Smile
5. 4 The Meeting
5. 5 Ichika's Plan
Game System
6.1 Battle Royale
6.2 Four Seasons
6.3 Coming Back
6.4 Collide
6.5 We Aren't Same
SS Yagami Takuya
7.1 Conflict
7. 2 True Leader
7. 3 Agreement
7. 4 Ishigami Decision
7. 5 The Unity of Class 2-C
SS Chabashira Sae
8. 1 Just Playing Around
8. 2 Chaos
8. 3 Cruel Decision
8. 4 Sentimental Thing From The Heartless Guy
8. 5 Beyond The Truth
SS Haruka Hasebe
9. 1 Don't Be A Burden
Interlude
9. 2 Girls Talk
9. 3 The Alpha Male
9. 4 Her Lies
9. 5 You Need A Therapist
SS Horikita Manabu
10. 1 Arrogance
10. 2 The Beautiful Of Lie
10. 3 Bitter-Sweet Love
10. 4 Glamorous Fallen
Epilogue
SSS (Kei SS updated!)
COTE : Elites War - Oblivion (Teaser)
Synopsis : Cote - Oblivion
Prelude [1]
Prelude [2]
Prelude [3]
1. 1 Destined Encounter
1. 2 Hotel And Resort
1. 3 Onsen Sweet-Talk Moment
1. 4 Deep Thoughts
1. 5 Third Wheel
SS Nanase Tsubasa
2. 1 Student Council President
2. 2 Restrained Feelings
2. 3 Leader Time
2. 4 First Battle
2. 5 The Only One Who Survived
SS Karuizawa Kei
Interlude: Precious Time With My Girlfriend
Interlude: Foreshadowing The Future
3. 1 Blackmailing
3. 2 Secret Admirer
3. 3 Outrageous Pretension
3. 4 Atrocious Vanity
3. 5 Unwanted Visitor
SS Amasawa Ichika
4. 1 Bandwagon Fallacy
4. 2 Those Memories That Never Die
4. 3 Bullies' Mentality
4. 4 Three-Legged Race
4. 5 Unrevealed Story
SS Horikita Suzune
5. 1 Inevitable Reconstruction
5. 2 Run Kiyotaka, Run!
5. 3 Pandora Box
5. 4 Outstanding Talented
5. 5 Being Fooled
SS Kanzaki Ryuuji
Special SS (Sleeping Beauty)
COTE: Elites War - Nouveau (Trailer)
Interlude: The Ending That I Secretly Hope and Hate
Y2V5
Secret Admirer (Special Edition)
Kiyotaka That I've Dreamed of (Author Note)

2. 2 Elite

3.8K 146 53
By zheeyah29

Hikigaya POV

On the next day, before class begins, the classroom became chaos more than before.

Typically, they would have made these decisions in the previous day.

But yesterday when I was chosen for the male committee festival, sensei didn't finish it with the female representative either.

So this was why the female committee member had yet to be decided.

The bespectacled class representative was directing the class from the teacher's podium.

I didn't know his name. People mostly just called him Class Rep. If he had been a girl, then I'm sure she would have the popularity of a committee president character, but unfortunately, it was a boy. I guess "Class Rep" was enough of a name for him.

"Okay, any girls who want to be on the committee, raise your hands," he said. No one was going to react to that.

The class rep sighed in resignation, "If we still can't decide on someone, we could do rock-paper-scissors-"

"Huh?" Miura cut him off.

He seemed scared, as he gulped down the rest of his words.

After that, there was more sporadic chattering in between the silences, over and over. Many times, I witnessed the same exchange: A conversation would start up somewhere, the class rep would suggest a random person, and each time, silence fell again.

"Um...is it really hard?" Yuigahama asked, apparently unable to watch
anymore.

In the end that was Yuigahama had to sacrifice her freedom.

While Yuigahama was talking with Class Rep, the other students who had been freed from the threat of being selected as the festival committee started to show relieved faces. Now they are back talking as usual.

Then a few seconds later someone who was sitting by the window pointed out.

"Hey look at that!"

Slowly the gathering began to disperse and headed towards the window, even Yuigahama and Class Rep stopped talking and joined in.

In the field a large bus that could be considered quite luxurious, no, I think it was very luxurious for a normal high school.

"Crazy, they are from the school that is said to be elite, huh?"

"Elite among elites."

"Really? Is it more elite than Yukinoshita-san?" then followed by a small group of girls laughing.

I didn't know that was a compliment or what, but it was clear the girl's whisper wanted to offend Yukinoshita's anti-social personality. All this time she was considered too arrogant for being alone.

The hustle didn't last long as the bell immediately rang. Finally, everyone returned to their respective seats.

Luckily they had already settled the matter for the festival committee, namely by sacrificing me the lowest caste in class and Yuigahama, the girl who was too stupid to offer herself as a representative.

***
Kushida POV

When I walked into class, everyone's attention was immediately drawn to me. Of course, I didn't look at Ayanokouji who came in after me for any particular reason. My intentions remained the same: I would expel Horikita and Ayanokouji.

Unfortunately, this program derailed my plans, and I was forced to expel Ayanokouji ahead of Horikita.

I'm sure it won't be too difficult. Is it?

"Could you please introduce yourself?"

We were greeted by a female teacher. She was similar to Chabashira sensei but dressed more modestly. And she has a normal chest size.

"Hello, I'm Kushida Kikyou. I hope we can get along in the future."

Isn't that enough?

I could see the boys' shy expressions, but in the end, weren't all boys the same? When they saw beautiful or cute girls, they couldn't stop themselves. Disgusting.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

It was short, even shorter than the introduction in class 1-D. Idiot, Ayanokouji didn't realize his demeanor would elicit hostility from the students at this school. An anti-social personality would remain the same regardless of where he was placed. Pathetic.

"Okay, Kushida-san, please sit behind Hikigaya, and Ayanokouji-kun, please sit beside Yuigahama. Please raise your hands, Hikigaya and Yuigahama."

Following Sensei's instructions, a boy with a reluctant to live face raised his hand. The other was a girl with pink hair who appeared to have a cheerful personality.

"Hello, Hikigaya-kun. Nice to meet you," I tried to put on the friendliest smile I could muster.

"Yeah, nice to meet you as well."

But there was no change in that person's demeanor; it reminded me of someone I despise. And it caused my emotions to erupt uncontrollably.

It was funny, now there were two loner clowns in the same class as me.

***
Kiyotaka POV

I was about to leave the classroom when two people stood in my way, blocking my way, and I remembered who they were.

It was Hikigaya and the person sitting beside me, Yuigahama. They appeared to be waiting for me to exit the classroom.

"Ah, Ayanokouji-kun."

I had no idea why they had come to me, but there was nothing wrong with hearing what they had to say.

"Sensei informed me that a new student has been appointed to the cultural festival committee. It's you and Kushida-san, isn't it?"

Hikigaya came right out and asked me.

For a brief moment, I was deafeningly quiet, as I had no idea what was going on. This was not disclosed to me by Chabashira.

Yuigahama spoke up when he noticed my silence, "Hikki, I don't think it's him, Ayanokouji-kun looks completely clueless."

"Is that true? Then please accept my apologies for wasting your time."

"Wait."

I interrupted their departure, though not entirely sure. I thought I knew who could answer their questions on this.

"I think I know the person you're looking for. Let me call her."

After a brief exchange of glances, they both agreed to take my advice.

Then I opened my phone's contacts and dialed a number. When that person answered my call, she was taken aback; it was a natural reaction. I rarely communicated with her.

"Okay, I'll be right there."

That answer solved the problem; now I and these two would have to wait for her.

"May I ask?" carefully, I stated

Yuigahama nodded unapologetically, "What's wrong Ayanokouji-kun?"

"How did you know if we were going to participate in your cultural festival?"

"Hiratsuka-sensei told me about it. She stated that your school requested this collaborative study because they were interested in implementing some systems. One of them is a cultural celebration," Yuigahama replied, recalling what sensei had said

"Is that so? When I asked, sensei didn't even want to answer," Hikigaya responded to Yuigahama's answer.

"Perhaps because Hikki frequently defies her orders," Yuigahama chuckled as he walked down the desolate corridor.

"It must because she's picky," He grumbled again.

I simply remained silent and listened to their conversation.

ANHS was Japan's best school, but it was completely cut off from the outside world. Cultural festivals must involve the surrounding community, which is not appropriate for ANHS's isolated personality.

Although I had heard there was a cultural festival in the past, that must have been a factor in the teachers' decision to send us here.

I hadn't found any other hints about what might happen during the cultural festival or what might happen during the special exam.

"I'm sorry, have you been waiting a long time?" A girl with long pink hair appeared in front of us.

Her class was quite far away from 2-F, where we were now, and she looked a little nervously into my eyes.

Ichinose Honami was the person I was summoning here right now. Leader of Class 2-B and member of the student council The girl who recently confessed her feelings to me was disappointed by my response.

14-09-2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
259K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...