WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 9
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 42
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ C . 50
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 65
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
↠ C . 68
100K

↠ C . 43

7.1K 251 46
By dhyuckszen

"Yong?" a small voice whispered past the heavy door. She didn't hear any responses so she walked into his room. He wasn't anywhere to be found however the loud trickles of the shower was heard from behind the bathroom door. She sighed and jumped onto his bed like a starfish rolling side to side. Her face buried into the pillow's warmth.

She waited and waited. Only a minute went by but her patience was not persistent. She stood up and walked around rummaging through his desk and folders. She then saw a metal briefcase. Not too big. Her eyes shined with curiosity and she stood up on his revolving chair to pull it down. Ash dust fell down along with the briefcase. Taeyeon held her breath, flapping her arm back and forth in front of her face but failed to protect her lungs.

She began to cough and sneeze. The door to the bathroom opened and Taeyong peeked out wondering who was in his room. His features relaxed as soon as he spotted his sister but furrowed his eyebrows when she non stop coughed and sneezed.

When she opened her eyes, her body leaned forward to jump down from the chair but her balance slipped and the wheel moved back. Air resistance increased, she began to fall forward however the impact never came. Two hands held her strongly keeping her stable. Her feet were still on the chair but she was leaning in a diagonal. When she opened her eyes an unamused older brother stared back at her. All the girl could do was smile innocently to which he rolled his eyes and picked her up to place her safe on the ground.

"Be careful. If I wasn't there you wouldn't have cracked your teeth and would have to eat soft food the rest of your life. You would look older than me, not that you aren't already" he teased at the end and received a small pout. He chuckled and ruffled her hair "I'm just joking"

Taeyeon sat down on his bed and tried to open the briefcase while Taeyong dried his hair with the towel. "Yong can you open this" Her brothers eyes widened when they landed on the item she was holding. He hasn't opened that briefcase in many years. He did slightly hesitate but seeing his curious sister's eye he had no choice but. Taeyeon watched as he grabbed hold of a small key and opened the lock.

There was an album inside. She flicked through the pictures. There was a photo of Taeyongs mother and father in their teens all the way till their marriage. A small photo of baby taeyong and his first birthday. A smile crept up on her lips as she saw baby photos of her brother and how he grew up. "What's this one?" she asked, seeing him all in tears.

"I was crying because mum didn't let me stay longer at my friend's house" he smiled, reminiscing over his childhood. "And this one here... I was crying because Tadashi in the movie Big Hero six died"

She took in all the emotions her family showed in each and every photo until she flipped a page. There was a photo of her mother pregnant with Taeyong's younger sister - the one who died. A photo beside of her fetal ultrasound. The girl glanced at Taeyong... he looked at her and smiled.

However, she still detected the sadness and hurt through his eyes. "I know what you're thinking Yeon. I'm ok. I do wish she survived but I have you now. My adorable little sis." he wrapped his arms around Taeyeon and patted her back gently. She smiled and whispered an audible sorry to which Taeyong sighed.

"Look here" he pointed out, flipping past a chunk of photos. He got to an area with him and Taeyeon. She looked at her old photo when she was 16 on Taeyong's birthday with her mum and dad beside her. "You put photos of me in here as well?" she asked to which he nodded

"Of course I did. Your family" he shook his head as if it was the most obvious thing. Both siblings hung out talking about past memories as they looked at each of the photos and remembered the stories that lied behind each one.

"I want a tattoo!!" Byeol said out of the blue.

"Are you sure?" Leiko wanted to confirm with the girl. Byeol leaned forward and nodded. Leiko pursed her lips. The younger girl sat there with puppy eyes anticipating a yes as an answer. "Fine but it's going to hurt"

"It's alright I will endure it" she held her hands up and balled her palms into a fist while placing on a determined face. Taeyeon and Opal just sat in the corner watching the girls chatting about designs and where she wants them. "I never expected Byeol to get a tattoo" Taeyeon spoke to herself but was still heard by Opal. "Really?"

Taeyeon glanced at the girl beside her and nodded "if she ever wants something she will definitely get it but if it ever involves pain she usually rejects straight away. She is much stronger now than she was when we were younger" Opal nodded, understanding what Taeyeon was trying to say. "When I first saw Byeol today, my first impression of her was someone who is a fearsome and independent girl. Like a warrior."

Taeyeon took in Opal's words and then comprehended what she meant. She was right. From a young age Byeol never complained about any problems that she went through. She was strong mentally. She might cry if she gets hurt but she is capable of overcoming pain and moving forward. Something Taeyeon struggled with.Like even the situation they are in now with the whole case on with the human traffickers - even though Byeol is scared and she stays strong. She hasn't ever dwelled on the fact that her parents died. She was upset for sure but made sure it doesn't affect her now in the present. She never blamed Taeyeon for running away or leaving her but accepted that there is a reason for everything. Byeol is really an amazing inspiration to her. "I'm glad I have her back in my life. She genuinely surprises me everyday"

"What was that?" Opal asked. "Oh - nothing"

"Guys me and Byeol are going to go to her room so I can do her tattoo. If you need us just come by" Leiko walked out with Byeol who waved a goodbye excitedly to Taeyeon who responded with the same amount of energy.

"Byeol are you sure you want it on the ribs? That's literally the most painful area to get it done?" Leiko asked, concerned. Byeol nodded. Their was confidence in her eyes and she did not look the slightest bit worried

"Most painful area? What are you both talking about?" a boy asked, walking towards the girls in the opposite direction "Renjun!! Donghyuck!!! How are you both?"

"We're good. I didn't know you were here. Yuta is in his room by the way"

"Nah I didn't come for him today. I came to meet the newest recruit." she said while pointing at Byeol. The boys nodded "So what were you guys talking about again?" Donghyuck asked, taking a step forward "Ugh you always need to know everything that happens around you don't you?" the boy had a smug smile and nodded without shame not even denying it

"Byeol is getting a tattoo" she simply said to which both boys snapped their head to Byeol in shock.

"Wow you were so confident but now look at you -OW! That hurt!"

"I'm in more pain - AHHH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She squeezed Donghyuck's hand even harder. Her nails digging in his skin trying to endure the excruciating pain by the needle that endlessly poked at her.

"Damn your nails! I'm bleeding!" he whimpered "That's it - Renjun it's your turn again"

"No way you got another 5 minutes and then it's me!" He stood still like a statue but seeing Donghyuck's puppy eyes he grunted and swapped seats with him. Byeol immediately grabbed onto the boy's hand and squeezed it hard as Leiko carried on her artwork across Byeols soft skin

"Why did you want to get it done if you weren't going to be able to hold in the pain" Renjun grimaced to the girl. He rubbed circles on her palm trying to calm her down. "So I don't forget!" she bluntly answered. The boys both looked at each other in confusion but shrugged their shoulders.

"Damn that girl is strong," Donghyuck mumbled under his breath, complaining he was rubbing his shoulder from the hit he received a while ago. He glanced down at his hand, skin turned red from cuts from her long nails that dug in.

Slightly sore but he didn't mind too much as he watched her grit her teeth and squeeze her eyes holding back the urge to scream out in agony. A smile adorned on his face seeing her act so tough. A scream was heard from renjun who flapped his free hand at donghyuck for help "She is killing me. My poor hand. Swap with me!" he cried out

"Oh shut up" Byeol screeched. Donghyuck burst out laughing and shook his head at the poor older boy.

Taeyeon and Opal turned their heads after seeing the door open wide. A smiling Leiko walked in followed by a tired Byeol and crying Donghyuck and Renjun. "What happened to you both?"

"Byeol tormented us" Donghyuck pouted and hugged Taeyeon who just giggled. They all got comfortable in Taeyeon's bedroom. "What did you get Byeol?" Opal asked leaning forward to the girl

"A lotus. It's a powerful spiritual symbol representing how we can overcome all obstacles in our journey towards enlightenment. In simple words it represents growth and development"

Everyone's eyes fell on the girl. Such a deep meaning behind the small petals that she asked to be imprinted on her. They knew that it must be something meaningful towards Byeol by the tone of her voice when telling them. As much as they wanted to question and dig deeper into why she wanted the lotus they stayed quiet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 854 46
"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌" Mafia au- (Completed) (Started- 9/12/2021) (Ended- 20/9...
56.8K 1.4K 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/Gang au Park Jisung Sequel Healed 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒�...
20.4K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21