WHELVE ↠ NA JAEMIN

By dhyuckszen

↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series... More

↠ P R E L U D E
↠ C . 1
↠ C . 2
↠ C . 3
↠ C . 4
↠ C . 5
↠ C . 6
↠ C . 7
↠ C . 8
↠ C . 9
↠ C . 10
↠ C . 11
↠ C . 12
↠ C . 13
↠ C . 14
↠ C . 15
↠ C . 16
↠ C . 17
↠ C . 18
↠ C . 19
↠ C . 20
↠ C .21
↠ C . 22
↠ C . 23
↠ C . 24
↠ C . 25
↠ C . 26
↠ C . 27
↠ C . 28
↠ C . 29
↠ C . 30
↠ C . 31
↠ C . 32
↠ C . 33
↠ C . 34
↠ C . 35
↠ C . 36
↠ C . 37
↠ C . 38
↠ C . 39
↠ C . 40
↠ C . 41
↠ C . 43
↠ C . 44
↠ C . 45
↠ C . 46
↠ C . 47
↠ C . 48
↠ C . 49
↠ C . 50
↠ c . 51
↠ C . 52
↠ C . 53
↠ C . 54
↠ C . 55
↠ C . 56
↠ C . 57
↠ C . 58
↠ C . 59
↠ C . 60
↠ C . 61
↠ C . 62
↠ C . 63
↠ C . 64
↠ C . 65
↠ C . 66
↠ C . 67
↠ C . 68
100K

↠ C . 42

7.3K 262 44
By dhyuckszen

"You both are back" Byeol exclaimed excitedly. Taeyeon ran and jumped into Byeol's arms. "Why are you so happy? I never saw you that excited seeing us!" Jeno questioned. "It's because there is another girl" Jeno nodded understanding what she meant

"Nah she is just glad that she won't be the only one surrounded by male testosterone" she laughed to which Donghyuck sarcastically copied making fun of Byeols laugh "Hahaha very funny" she monotones. To which the boy just deeply chuckled, grinning proudly.

The girls walked towards Byeols room so they could hang out but then halted on the stairs after spotting a snarling boy "Uh oh.... Run". The girls screamed and ran back towards Jeno, Donghyuck and Jaemin who were watching them being chased by a furious Chenle. "Uh what's going on?" Renjun asked as he also made it down the stairs with jisung who looked as clueless as the rest.

The girls ran and hid behind Renjun and Jisung using them as shields but Chenle did not give up. "Come back here," the dolphin screamed . Jeno sighed and pulled the stressed out boy to the couch "What's going on?" he asked. "N-nothing!" chenle stuttered in embarrassment.

The boys looked at the girls who gave an awkward smile. They couldn't ignore the glare the lover boy was giving. "We walked in on Chenle and Dasom making out today" byeol spurted out faster than a rapper. Taeyeon gasped and hit her arm lightly "Noona why did you tell them!!" chenle cried.

The rest of the boys just stared at Chenle in shock and a fit of laughter echoed through the room. "Oh my god seriously"

They all teased him, making him blush uncontrollably. Byeol whispered a small sorry but still laughed "Honestly it's fine" she reassured him to which he sulked "Yeah it's fine Chenle but I can't believe you hahaha tell me how it was" jisung leaned forward curiously.

"Your a kid Jisung" The rest yelled "Ugh"

Byeol and Taeyeon took this opportunity to sneak away "Chenle~ don't get wet dreams" Byeol shouted and ran up the stairs trying to avoid him chasing her again. Taeyeon ran behind her as well and the girls walked past Mark and Jungwoo who were making their way down. "Did we miss something?" Mark asked which chenle screamed "No" and ran away.

No No Please.... I'm begging you. Leave us alone!

"Taeyeon!"

No!

"Taeyeon, wake up!"

NOO!

Irregular breathing, drowning in sweat, teary eyes and damp cheeks. She couldn't process what just occurred. She was surely captured and in danger but now her eyes wandered around in the 4 walls that kept her safe.

"Hey it's ok you're safe" a gentle voice whispered to her. A hand caressed her hair while the other dried her tears. She looked at the figure sitting on the edge of her bed. It was dark. Past midnight. The only source of light shining was the stars and the full moon but she knew who it was. Without thinking, without hesitation, she did the first thing that came to her mind. She needs someone at that right moment. She needed comfort and protection. Taeyeon sat up and crawled onto Jaemin's lap without a warning.

Jaemin's eyes widened, bewildered by her sudden action. Her legs either side of him, both their chests facing each other. She straddled onto his lap digging her face in the crook of his neck for warmth. The boy froze for a split second but promptly wrapped his arm around her waist as one rubbed her back soothingly. Her tears never dried. Quiet sobs were the only sounds that rang around the room.

Uncountable minutes passed when they calmed down. Small sniffs were let out. Jaemin began humming peacefully. His voice was like honey to her ears, sweet and comforting. They rocked back and forth rhythmically. It helped her relax and without realising she was lulled back into a deep slumber.

Jaemin stopped humming when he felt her head get heavier on her shoulder, her arms loosely dropped down onto his back and not wrapped around his neck. Her breathing was placed in a slow pattern, all indications that the girl had fallen asleep in his arms.

He gently lifted her up and placed her on her bed wrapping her small body under the warmth of the duvet. He slipped right beside her tucking himself in and pulling the girl closer to his body. He held her close to his chest and shut his eyes after placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Hours past and she was at peace without another nightmare

Her eyes fluttered open when the ray of sunshine emitted on her small body from the clear sky. Feeling of frustration and annoyance took over and she snuggled deeper into the comfort placed ahead of her. She nuzzled closer to the warmth but then furrowed her eyebrows when her body was pulled in even more closer as the grip was tightened.

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and lifted her head up to see Jaemin sleeping with tranquility. Their faces were only inches apart. His arm remained around her waist and hers wrapped around him. Their legs tangled up in a bunch, she was extremely close to him. Her heart rate increased at their close proximity.

A few strands of his hair draped down on his face. His nose scrunched up by the ticklish feeling causing the girl to internally giggle at the cute antic. She had never seen him so peaceful and soft. Slowly she lifted her hand and brushed it away and instantly his facial features relaxed. He looked so innocent in her eyes. No one would believe that he is a mafia if they ever saw him asleep.

A smile laced on her lips as she examined the detail across his face. He looked like a sculpture, sharp prominent features, sharp jawline and nose. She never realised how long his eyelashes were. He looked perfect. Ethereal. She admired him, a force or attraction strong as magnets pulling her towards him. Without realising she was falling for him.

The tips of her finger drew against his eyebrows, cheeks, his lips and his jaw. Her palm rested on his cheeks. Gently stroking and caressing his soft skin. He looked like a living "Prince, so handsome"

A chuckle erupted from the sleeping figure which caught her off guard and he opened his eyes to see her staring back at him. "You think I look like a prince?" he smirked. "I-i said t-that out loud?" she accidentally stuttered. He smiled at her cuteness, making her blush. Taeyeon bit her lip and hid her face in his chest in embarrassment but that only made him internally coo at her and hold her even tighter. "You were awake?" she questioned, her voice sounding muffled against his chest. Jaemin hummed in response "Since when?""

"I was awake before you even woke up but I just closed my eyes shut" he mumbled. He sounded still tired. Taeyeon pulled away from him and looked towards him "Why didn't you go back to your room?" Jaemin smiled and placed his head against her forehead connecting them.

"In case you get another nightmare" he responded but instantly opened his eyes when he felt her body stiffen against him. He looked down into her soft brown orbs. They were shaking in fear, "Do you want to talk about it?" he whispered . He took her hand and intertwined their fingers. Tender circles rubbed against the back of her hand.

Taeyeon stared into his eyes and nodded. Jaemin patiently waited for her to speak. Taeyeon took a deep breath. "I was kidnapped and so was Byeol. But she was nowhere to be found. I knew they had both of us captured. I heard her cries b-but I couldn't see h-her" her waterline was about to break. "It felt so real. I heard her being tortured, her screams ... even now it's haunting me and I can hear it. Her pain. I'm scared Jaemin. What if something happens to us? What if something happens to her?" the boy didn't say a word yet tightened his grip on her hand and sighed.

He felt extremely bad for the girl. Ever since she got attacked that night when he saved her she has been under a lot of stress and not as much happy. She cries more because she is scared about what would happen to her and Byeol.

"Nothing will happen to you or Byeol. We all are here to protect you both."

"But it felt so real like it would happen"

" It was just a dream Taeyeon" the girl's eyes widened. This is the first time she heard him say her actual name. Even though he spoke with care she knew that he was being serious. "Nothing will happen"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
205K 8.7K 50
"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣" When her friends reveal to her their mafia connections, C...
25.1K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21