After rebirth, I want to marr...

By The_Moons_Secret

The seniors of the Royal Guards told Yun Mo that the seventh prince was a fairy-like existence, never acted l... More

Intro
Ch 1: Disgrace
Ch 2: He Wants to Live in the Sun
Ch 3: Unable to move his eyes from his face...
Ch 4: How did you tear up the quilt of his Highness?
Ch 5: The Subordinate Comes Down to Rub the Back of His Highness
Ch 6: Strange Excitement
Ch 7: A good brother suffers together
Ch 8: I'm Not the Crown Prince
Ch 9: kissed
Ch 10: sleep with the little guard
Ch 11: looking at my little guard
Ch 12: The weather in October is a bit hot
Ch 13: This prince is happy
Ch 14: His Highness looks so beautiful when he smiles
Ch 15: I am afraid that he would not be willing
Ch 16: The prince just acts on the spot
Ch 17: Did you fall in love with him
Ch 18: Marry the Seventh prince
Ch 19: My heart hurts for him.
Ch 20: The Little Shadow Guard rides a horse with His Highness.
Ch 21-His Highness Smiled at Others
Ch 22: Investigating the matter
Ch 23: I'll Reluctantly be the Crown Prince
Ch 24: It's not that hot, why are your ears red?
Ch 25: I just want you to die
Ch 26: This is what His Highness drank from!
Ch 27.1: like your Highness sooo much
ch 27.2
Ch 28.1: Shuang'er : I have a bold guess
ch 28.2
Ch 29.1: It's time to get married
ch 29.2
Ch 30.1: I'm not too young
ch 30.2
Ch 31.1: scumbag, you are going to pay
31.2
Ch 32: Hold tighter
Ch 33: His Highness combed my hair!
Ch 34: His Highness was Injured Again
Ch 35: Miss Mo, you look so beautiful when you cry
Ch 36: Why are you so timid?
Ch 37: The prince was very soft hearted
Ch 38: That lawless bastard!
Ch 39: Why are you so soft now?
Ch 41: Pastries, sweet!
Ch 42: How to make a subordinate shut up
Ch 43: The prince wants to do something excessive
Ch 44: Tell a joke: the brothers have a bad relationship
Ch 45: Yun Zhongming Is going to beat someone
Ch 46: coaxing the little shadow guard
Ch 47: Little Fool, Learn Something
Ch 48: Chu Yan: I'm Super Confident
Ch 49: Little Vinegar jar, are You Satisfied?
Ch 50: You still have a conscience
Ch 51: He's dead
Ch 52: Idiot

Ch 40: Yun Mo has made great progress

1.6K 75 4
By The_Moons_Secret

"What are your requirements?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet." Yan Bei'an laughed, "But I want to be your friend."

"I don't want to be your friend."

Yun Mo turned around and looked at Yun Zhongyao in surprise. He had never seen Yun Zhongyao's display this kind of attitude toward others. Although he looked indifferent, he actually displayed some familiarity, after all Yun Zhongyao was not the kind of person who would casually joke with people.

Yan Bei'an was taken aback, and then laughed. He thought this kind of Yun Zhongyao was quite interesting.

"Your elder sister Yun Qianmeng." Before Yan Beian could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Yun Zhongyao, "My elder sister has had a marriage contract since she was a child."

"I know, but didn't she break the marriage contract? I have sent people to always keep an eye (on the events going on in the Chuyun Kingdom)."

Yan Beian's undisguised look caused Yun Zhongyao's eyes to change a little.

What he admired was Yan Bei'an's open mindedness, honesty and his attitude of doing what he wanted to, but sometimes his temperament would make people want to beat him up. "Do you want to use my favor on my elder sister?"

"No, the seventh prince owing a favour is rare, and besides if this prince likes it, he will find a way to get it himself." Yun Zhongyao looked at Yan Bei'an, lowered his head and took a sip of tea.

Yan Bei'an's nature is indeed like this.

In his previous life, Yan Bei'an fell in love with Yun Qianmeng at first sight. When he returned to the Beilin kingdom, he asked people to find a way to propose a marriage. It turned out that Yun Qianmeng had already formed a marriage contract.

Although Yan Bei'an was unruly , he would not do things that would harm his crush. So he waited patiently, but it didn't take long before Yun Qianmeng suddenly regretted marrying and wanted to marry Yan Bei'an.

Yun Zhong Yao is not quite clear about what Yan Bei'an was feeling at that time, He only knew that thanks to the blessings of the Beilin kingdom, Yun Qianmeng was the only person who survived in the Chuyun imperial family.

Later, Yun Zhongyao heard from Chu Yan that after learning that the Chuyun Kingdom had been destroyed, Yun Qianmeng wanted to go and take revenge from him but it was of course impossible as Yan Bei'an didn't want her to die. It so happened that Chu Yan wanted to subdue the Beilin kingdom at this time. The Emperor of Beilin kingdom watched Chu Yan become stronger and could not confront him directly.

As a result, Yan Bei'an was threatened with a knife on his neck: to live or to save face!

The Beilin kingdom did not comply, and he sent troops to fight with Liuyue kingdom, but was subsequently defeated.

Yun Qianmeng realized that she was a taboo, who caused the Beilin kingdom's disaster and her family members were killed as well. She became depressed and self-blaming, after that she committed suicide.

Yan Bei'an also commited suicide after that. Without Yan Bei'an in the Beilin Kingdom, there was actually not much threat, and it didn't take long for Chu Yan to overtake it.

Chu Yan loves to see the pain in his eyes because of the death of his family, so Chu Yan always uses these methods to stimulate Yun Zhongyao.

From the perspective of a prince, Yan Bei'an was very irresponsible, and actually abandoned his kingdom for a woman.

But from the perspective of a younger brother, Yan Bei'an is indeed a good man.

"Your Royal Highness, do you want to go to Ding'an City?" Yan Bei'an unceremoniously ate the dishes ordered by Yun Zhongyao, and did not treat himself as an outsider at all.

"Yes." Ding'an City is the border city where Yun Zhongming is located.

He watched Yan Bei'an eating his food very quickly, so he took a dish and directly placed it in front of Yun Mo. This dish is Yun Mo's favorite, that's why he can't let Yan Bei'an finish eating it.

Yan Bei'an noticed his actions and raised one eyebrow somewhat surprised.

"The master serves food to the servant? And also sits at the same table? It's a bit strange."

Yun Mo was taken aback, and was about to quickly stand up, but Yun Zhongyao held his shoulders down, "I don't mind."

Yan Bei'an laughed. "It's ok. I like your temperament. I want to be friends with you."

Yun Zhongyao glanced at him and said quietly, "Okay , settle the bill."

"." Yan Bei'an glanced at the table (full of food) that was almost eaten by him, and was a little bit embarrassed. "No problem, I'll settle the bill!"

Yan Bei'an heard that Yun Zhongyao was going to Ding'an City and said that it was unsafe in Ding'an City. People from Liuyue kingdom would often sneak in and he offered to escort him.

In fact, Yun Zhongyao was not very willing. He felt that he and Yun Mo were very good together, but Yan Bei'an had to join in. This person acted overly friendly and talked a lot, and he never stopped chattering along the way.

Yun Zhongyao, who likes silence, got a big headache because of him.

"We've almost reached Ding'an City, I can go by myself." He was politely shooing away people.

"It's okay. It's just a little far. I'll send you till there, it's no problem."

Yun Zhongyao glanced at him. "My second brother sent a letter two days ago, saying that Zhang Mingxu didn't give up on our elder sister. They have had a marriage contract since childhood. The eldest sister is kind, so she will inevitably think about old feelings."

"I'll take my leave now, farewell." As soon as Yan Bei'an left, the world was quiet again.

Yun Mo was always very silent when outsiders were there, he had basically no sense of presence. At this moment, the two of them were left alone. Yun Mo was staring at Yun Zhongyao and started to blush again.

"Go in." Yun Zhongyao said.

Yun Mo nodded slightly and followed Yun Zhongyao into Ding'an City.

Ding'an City is a border fortress, in order to prevent spies from entering the city the entrance is very strict.

Yun Zhongyao took out his jade pendant. Since he(guard on the entrance) was Yun Zhongming's guard, he should be able to recognize him through the jade pendant.

"Your Royal Highness, please." Since it was at the gate of the city, the people who came to pick up Yun Zhongyao did not give a big gift, lest it be too eye-catching and let someone know that Yun Zhongyao is here.

Ding'an City is incomparable to the prosperity of the capital. There is a solemn atmosphere all day long, and there is always a feeling of *calm before the storm.
(T/n: a period of quiet that comes before a time of violence.)

"Big Brother." Yun Zhongyao went to the yard and saw Yun Zhongming talking to the military lieutenant.

Seeing Yun Zhongyao, he raised his head, sent the lieutenant away, and walked towards him.

"Did you have a smooth trip?"

"Yes it went smoothly, how is the situation here?" Yun Zhongyao asked.

Yun Zhongming thought for a while, "You be careful, the spies reported that Chu Yan has come here, so don't go out during this period."

"If I don't go out, what use is there for me to come here?" With a smile, looking at Yun Zhongming's disapproving eyes, he added, "But I did get a little tired along the way. I'll take a break."

Yun Zhongyao was about to ask Yun Mo to go with him, but then he heard Yun Zhongming say, "I'll let someone arrange a room for you. Yun Mo, follow me."

Yun Zhongyao was a little surprised, they didn't know why, Yun Zhongming suddenly became interested in Yun Mo?

Thinking that Yun Zhongming is not the type of person who makes things difficult for people, he feels relieved, "Just come directly to this prince's room later."

"Yes."

Yun Mo didn't know what Yun Zhongming called him to do. He followed Yun Zhongming to the competition arena, and was released after a fight with him at Yun Zhongming's request.

This made Yun Mo confused.

A few days later in the capital, Emperor Yun received a letter from Yun Zhongming.

[Yun Mo's martial art skills are very high, he has made great progress, and is a good learner, very talented. ] Emperor Yun was so angry that he threw the letter away, "I asked you to inquire about his background, who asked you to inquire about his martial art skills?" Turning his head, he rushed to the Empress Cheng to complain, "Has your son become stupid because of practicing to much martial arts?"

_____

Lol emperor Yun always runs to complain about his sons to empress Cheng it's so hilarious.

Anddd happy mass update~ ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 118 9
Maryanne is back! But she's no longer the little girl mickey and ian saved. Being 13 years old, things are changing for her. And it's becoming increa...
7.3K 346 17
Park jimin 25 years old and ordinary boy he lives with his step parents and step brother he was never treated good by them one day his step father lo...
290K 20.1K 168
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
287K 10.1K 67
COMPLETED Alternate Title : ่ทŸ่ฑช้–€ๆฎ˜็–พ้œธ็ธฝ่ฏๅงปๅพŒ Author : ๅฃนๆžš In order to save the family business, Wen Yuan had to marry a certain wealthy tyrant. Father: Don'...