The Destiny Against Us : JayW...

By SayHiStories

Destiny are things meant to happen, It is something out of our control and events that what matter we do, ine... More

Chapter 1: For The First Time
Chapter 2: Bigger Deal
Chapter 3: It Won't Be Free
Chapter 4: Sounds Dangerous
Chapter 5: Keychain
Chapter 6: Yang Jungwon
Chapter 7: The Same Reasons
Chapter 8: Like and Jealousy
Chapter 9: What Should I Do?
Chapter 10: The One Who Falls First and Love More
Chapter 11: Happiness Looks Good On You
Chapter 11.2: I Like You More
Chapter 12: Camping
Chapter 13.2: If A Home Could Be A Person
Chapter 14: A Song For Me
Chapter 14.2: I Guess I'm In Love
Chapter 14.3: You Confessed To Me First
Chapter 15: Meeting The Parents
Chapter 15.2: Jealous
Chapter 15.3: The Loneliness of Leaving and Being Left Behind.
Chapter 16: Whole World And Universe
Chapter 17: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 18: Come Home
Chapter 18.2: I'll Be Waiting
Chapter 19: I Like You.
Chapter 20: Constant
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 21.2: The Moon is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 22: All Ways
Chapter 23: Trust
Chapter 24: End Game
Chapter 24.2: Tonight's Promises.
Chapter 25: The Price I Have to Pay.
Chapter 25 : You Were The Life
Chapter 26: Sunset
Chapter 27: Upside Down
Chapter 28: Silent Battles
Chapter 29: Soul Mate
Chapter 29.2: Home
Chapter 30: Trillions
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 31.2: Together, Love
Chapter 32: Treasure
Chapter 32.2: Way of Choosing Love
Chapter 33: My Promise To You
Chapter 34: Goodbye Kiss
Chapter 35: Lifetime
Chapter 36: Meeting Him
Chapter 37: Trainee
Chapter 38: Strangers With Memories
Chapter 39: Without Her
Chapter 39.2 Differently
Chapter 40: Once More
Chapter 41: The One Against Us
Chapter 42: Cries for Love
Chapter 43: Right Way To Love You
Chapter 43.2: Never Not
Chapter 44: Family
Chapter 45: Definition Of Love
Chapter 45.2: Future With You
Chapter 46: Unexplainable
Chapter 46.2: Promising Forever
Chapter 47: The Art of Waiting
Chapter 48: My Other Half
Chapter 49: The Most Perfect Night
Chapter 49.2: Give Me Your Forever
The Final Chapter 50: Forever, Together
Writer's Final Note

Chapter 13: Someone Who Can Be His Rest

368 29 5
By SayHiStories

Chapter 13

Someone who can be his rest

Jake and Niki arrived at the dorm earlier than initially planned. We are now in my room. I let them do whatever they wanted just for them to stay quiet.

Jungwon is still sleeping in his room. It's just 8 in the morning. I'm afraid they will disturb his sleep because obviously, he's tired of working late and doing his school stuff.

"Stop frowning already! We even bought you guys egg drop sandwiches for breakfast!" Jake said, laughing.

I just glared at him. "You said after lunch, asshole. One is still sleeping. You're dead once he wakes up because of noise." I warned him little irritated.

Obviously, he forced Riki to wake up early to be here at this hour as he's now asleep on my bed so peacefully.

"Anyways, Do you have any plan?" Jake asked me. I just look at him confuse, don't have any idea what plan is he talking about.

"I mean, you're not planning to let Sunday pass, right?" He added, I just shook my head, still not getting him, spending it with them, and Jungwon is the only plan I have. What else needs to be planned?

"Oh God!" he said with a hint of frustration, "Like really Jay? You're not going to do something? To solo him or whatnot?" he added while looking at me with that surprise big eyes, frown on his forehead, and ajar lips,

"We're going for him to bond with his friends," I told him, as a matter of fact.

He just shrugged his shoulder and went back to playing Xbox games. "Like yeah!.., and waste golden opportunity to get closer." He added with a mocking tone.

I threw pillows at him, "What? are you expecting me to do? Set up some firework display and confess to him, you jackass!" I resorted, starting to get upset with him.

He laughed as he looked at me. "That's cheesy Mate, I don't know you have a side like that. Love really changes people." He said, smirking and giving me thumbs up. Did not waver from joking around.

I just rolled my eyes at him, fed up,

"But seriously, man, Even though you're willing to wait for him, you should make advances... Like a spark, you know." He said as he nodded.

The more I think of it, he knows a lot about these sorts of things, we both dated, but he is just way more all-knowing when it comes to this, Maybe because he has way more experience. Well, He's not a notorious flirt for nothing.

That's also the reason I don't trust him in things like this. He also never had serious relationships and just flings. I don't want to use his dirty tricks with Jungwon because, first of all, I'm serious with him, and he doesn't deserve cheapness.

"I mean, feelings don't develop on their own you need to do something for it to developed." He added while looking at me,

"He didn't do anything, but I still fell for him," I said coldly, resorting to his words with a blank expression. He just stared at me then laughed,

He seems to be enjoying laughing and making fun of me these past few days. It's making me want to rip him apart till his lip split into half and that handsome face of his.

"Man! Cupid really hits you hard this time." He said, then pat me as if he wished me well.

We stopped the topic when we heard creaks from the next door. Jungwon must be awake. Without saying anything, I went outside and saw him getting water.

"Good Morning, hyung." he greeted me with a small smile like always. I walked closer to him and pat his head softly, arraying his bedroom hair.

"There's egg drop at the table," I told him in case he hadn't seen it. I saw him smile more as he glanced at me.

"You went outside?" he asked, inquiring.

I shook my head, "The guys are already in my room. They bought it." I replied to him. I watched him walked towards the table and sit at the kitchen bar. I poured milk at the glass and placed it in front of him as I sat on the opposite chair, facing him.

"I thought they will going to pick us up after lunch?" he questioned while taking a bite of his sandwich. I can't help but smile. He looks really adorable right now,

"You got crumbs here," I told him while pointing at the side of his lip. He wiped it but failed to clean it.

Before I knew it, I was already cleaning it for him. I softly caress the side of his lips to remove it. He just looks at me but without the awkwardness every time I touch him. Maybe he got used to it.

"Thank you," he said, then smiled. "Is Riki also there?" he asked again. I just nodded. "He's sleeping right now. His father obviously forced him to be here at this hour," I said, laughing.

He must like the egg drop a lot. He never stops munching on it and keeps eyeing it as if he's trying to figure out what are the ingredients of it,

"Hyung, this is delicious. Taste it." He invited then extended his hand to offer his bread closer to my mouth.

I just look at him in surprise. The butterflies are here once again. My system can't help but react every time he does this. I can feel my heart beats faster uncontrollably and loud.

"Hyung, you're mean! Do you find it gross?" he asked, acting little hurt but smiling. He seems to find my reaction funny. He's about to pull it away when I hold his hand and guide it slowly and closer to my mouth.

I took a bite of his sandwich and nodded, "It's delicious. Should I make one for you?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrows while looking at him straight to his eyes.

His eyes indeed tell me hundreds of emotions. Still, I failed to name one and read it because every time I try to, I always end up getting lost to the universe it possesses.

"Hmm!" he said as he nodded and took a bit to his sandwich again.

"Should we guys hang out before we go shopping?" Jake asked. He's not only getting brave about teasing me but also getting good ruining moments.

I glared at him as Jungwon looked at him with a smile, "Jake hyung, good morning." He greeted him.

Jake greeted him back and pet his head softly, "What do you think about that?'" he asked One but looking at me as if there was something funny.

"That's okay too," he said, then gulped the milk I prepared for him. He wiped his lips after that and went to the refrigerator to get himself water.

Jake sneaked another set of laughter and a thumbs up.

"Lovey-dovey in the morning." he secretly said enough for us to hear. I just threw an orange at him. I randomly grabbed on the fruit basket.

He stopped teasing me when Jungwon got back. He looked at us weirdly and suspiciously but did not say anything.

"You guys better prepare so we can go now," Jake told us to divert One's attention,

" Okay then, give me a half-hour," he said, then rushed to his room.

"Dress warmly, please." I reminded him.

Jake laughed as soon as Jungwon closed the door of his room."What the hell is wrong with you!" I told Jake, annoyed, "Stop being retard, you little!" I added, losing my patience I don't usually lose, but he did not stop there.

"You guys are boyfriends." He said I just rolled my eyes at him even though what he said gave me another set of butterflies in my stomach.

"Boyfriends without the label," he added, then laughed hysterically. My smile hid at the back of my lips vanished. I swear I will punch this man if he says more.

I went back to my room to prepare myself. Riki was still in his deep sleep, so I covered him with my blanket before going to the bathroom.

I wore simple black pants and a thick sweatshirt, I also prepared the jacket One chose for me last time just in case it's colder outside, or One wears lighter, thinner clothes again. I blow-dried my hair and went out after putting some moisturizer on my face.

When I got out of the bathroom, Riki was already awake playing Xbox with his father, Jake.

"Did you bring a jacket?" I asked him when I realized he was just wearing a thin long sleeve shirt, obviously not enough to make him warm.

I looked at Jake enjoying himself. Sometimes I can't help but think they are the same age. "Yah! how could you let him go with that!" I told him, irritated. He's wearing those thick black turtleneck, yet he let this kid wear an ordinary shirt.

"He has a jacket in the car," he added without looking at me.

"Hyung, It's not really cold outside," Riki said, still fixated on the game he was playing. Who knows if he's defending Jake or what.

"Right! Are you his mother?" Jake said when he lost the game, he looked at me, upset. With his laser eyes, "Stop nagging already. It's still so early." he added as his voice rose a bit.

More minutes had passed when we heard a knock at the door, It opened, and it revealed Jungwon,

He was wearing brown sweatpants and a thick black hoodie, At least not a thin one, and that's enough.

"Hyung!" Riki called him as he ran excitedly to cling to his shoulder. I really hope he can stop doing that. He got it from Jake, if you're wondering, who else it could be.

"What are we going to buy?" Riki asked excitedly, "Hyung, let's grill beef and pork and have some ramen, too." he answered his own question.

Riki did all the talk on our way. We used Jake's car since he promised to drive us home back.

Jungwon and I are sitting at the back, while Jake obviously is the one who's driving, and Riki is seated next to him.

Jungwon kept dozing off until his head fell on my shoulders. I just glanced at him through the front mirror of the car and saw Jake looking at us through it, hiding his smile.

I ignored him and focused on Jungwon. I adjusted the way I sat, so he could lean on me comfortably and without suffering a stiff neck when he wakes up.

"He must be tired," Riki said as he looked at the sleeping Jungwon.

"Thanks to your father," I told him, but Jake just laughed,

"Yeah, like things like this won't happen if It weren't for me," he said, clearly implying the benefits I got. I just rolled my eyes at him.

I prefer not getting anything of it.

I prefer not if I just know this thing will happen. I should not have agreed to this and let him rest and have more sleep in his room.

Everything can wait, but his body can't from working late at night and staying up late for his school assignments, projects, and other stuff. I somehow feel bad.

He moved a bit and opened his eyes slowly, "Hyung, let me lean on you for a while more." he said in whisper enough for us to hear with his sleepy eyes and voice.

I smiled as I nodded at him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, letting him rest his head on my shoulder more comfortably. He adjusted himself and leaned even more as he wrapped his other hand on my waist for support.

Riki just looked at us but did not say anything. I did not avoid his gazes nor tried to reason out. I don't have a plan to deny it anyway.

For now, this is all I could do for him, be someone who's there when he needs someone he can lean on. Give him warmth, same as his warmth, and someone who stays by his sides.

I hope he can finds comfort as he rests in me as to how I find comfort when he's in my arms.

I hope I can be someone who can be his rest in days like this and days where everything is draining and tiring him out.

Just like how unconsciously he became one to mine in this world full of tiring scenarios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.1K 50
Love is a beautiful feeling they say but what happens when it crosses it's limit? It turns into curse! It turns the euphoria of love into mania that...
DESTINY By Ice

Fanfiction

133 10 8
Our story started with a simple "let's see how he'll react if I told him you're my girlfriend". Turns out he'll be my first love. I never expect that...
56.7K 2.1K 19
"Pain is the essence of life. It's a living human's fate to struggle and move forward in spite of that pain." Park Joong-Gil
3.2K 165 34
{Completed}Not all love at first sight has to be perfect ... Not all relationships have to be perfect but can we atleast try to be perfect? I never e...