Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

Od CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... Více

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4

Chapter 51

396 21 10
Od CrescentRWBY

Nighteye: "It looks like we've been used. But that puts an end to the maze."

Izuku: "Eri… Togata… Kiriu…"

-----

Mirio and Kuuga are seen panting as they stand in front of Overhaul and Chronostasis, who have Eri in their possession.

Kuuga: "Hey…"

Mirio: (panting) "Excuse me… But can we ask you some questions…?"

Overhaul: "You two shouldn't have been able to get here so fast."

Kuuga: "We took a faster route."

Mirio: "We're here to rescue that girl."

Overhaul closes his eyes.

Overhaul: "Now that you know the situation, you're putting on your hero mask, huh? Mr. Student."

Kuuga: "Hey, what is he talking about?"

Mirio ignores him as Overhaul continues to talk.

Overhaul: "Back then, you were pretending not to see, weren't you? The girl doesn't want you to rescue her. To her, you're not a hero."

Mirio: "That's why I'm here with someone."

Overhaul: (sighs) "I'm not getting through to you. Let me make this simpler."

Overhaul and Chronostasis turn around and continue on their way.

Kuuga: "Hey!"

Kuuga and Mirio run after them.

Overhaul: "I'm telling you to die."

The two heroes suddenly felt dizzy and were losing control of their footing before being forced to kneel.

Mirio: "Wh-What?!"

Kuuga: "The sense of equilibrium… It's like I'm drunk…"

Sakai: (Laughing) "Are you shloshed?"

They look up to see a Hassaikai member, Sakaki hanging upside down on one of the ceiling pipes, drinking a bottle of soju.

Sakaki: (drunk) "Your legs look s-shaky… Mine're too… Thash why I'm walkin' up 'ere… Don't get closh t' me.. You'll catch my drunkenesh…"

The soju bottle contents begin flowing to the ground and make contact with their footwear.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Alcohol…"

Mirio: (mentally) "Is it this guy's quirk? Eri's right over there… We can't let a guy like this take us down!"

Kuuga: "Someone's ahead, Lemillion! Watch out!"

They see a gun pointed at them and fire but Kuuga barely makes a mist barrier for himself as Mirio rolls out of the way from the gunshot.

Kuuga: "Lemillion, are you okay-"

The man who fired the gun, activates his quirk on the two and begins asking a question.

Nemoto: "What are your quirks?"

Kuuga: "Mist. I can manipulate and control the water droplets in the air and density to my liking and make something that can help me in combat. (Mentally) Why did I answer?!"

Mirio: "Permeation. When activated, I can slip through anything!"

Mirio quickly covers his mouth.

Mirio: (mentally) "I didn't mean to say that!"

Sakaki crawls back and is now beside Nemoto.

Nemoto: "I was wondering where you sprung up and burst through from. I see. That's why you two could get through Mimic and the others."

Sakaki: "You misshed? What're you, drunk?"

Sakaki throws his bottle at Nemoto but he just smacks it off, destroying the bottle.

Nemoto: "That would be you."

Sakaki: "Me?"

Nemoto: "You should just be quiet and support the extraordinary me."

Mirio stood sloppily up beside Kuuga, who was also suffering the effects.

Mirio: "I see. You forced us to talk, huh? But you're not the type to stand in the front lines."

Kuuga: "These guys are probably an elite or something."

Nemoto: "Hence, I am different from the other dispensable pawns. In the Hassai group, I'm the only one who's been allowed to get close to the young boss' ambition."

Nemoto begins firing at them as Mirio activates his quirk, letting the bullets through him while Kuuga blocks them with his mist.

Kuuga: "When you say it like that, it sounds like a weird cult!"

Mirio: "How can it be called ambition if he's using his own daughter?!"

Nemoto: "Hm? Oh, in order for things to proceed smoothly, emotions are unnecessary. I'm sure that's something you understand well."

Kuuga: (mentally) "Something similar to mom's agency!"

Nemoto uses his quirk again, Kuuga unfortunately being affected again.

Nemoto: "When you first encountered Eri, you let it go once because of that, right?"

Kuuga: "I don't know what you're talking about. (Mentally) His quirk again!"

Mirio: "That's right."

Mirio gasps a bit.

Nemoto: "And then you probably guessed what our plan was and regretted it. Rescue Eri? You just want to use her as a cover to make yourself feel better, right?"

Kuuga: "No. I was just given the task."

Kuuga covers his mouth with his left hand.

Kuuga: (mentally) "That quirk is annoying…"

Mirio freezes and doesn't respond. As Nemoto looks back, watching Overhaul and Chronostasis walk farther away.

Nemoto: "I live for the young boss' ambition! He needs me! I must follow him! We'll walk together! We'll share the joy when it's realized! Now!"

Sakaki: "Now!"

Sakaki throws multiple blades while Nemoto fires his pistol at Kuuga and Mirio.

Nemoto: "Die nuisance!"

Kuuga raises a mist barrier for him and Mirio while the senior student activates his quirk and warps into a wall.

Kuuga: "You two are annoying! Mist dominance! Lemillion!"

Kuuga's purple eyes glowed as black mist suddenly held the two Hassaikai members in place while Mirio burst from the ground and began punching the two Hassaikai members hard.

Mirio: "Ultimate move… Phantom Threat! (Mentally) That's right… I'm weak… I knew that I was being made to carry the burden of some repulsive karma. I spoke and acted cruelly in front of that girl. Even so, rather than see us get hurt, she chose to return to that hell! Such a kind girl- That's why I chased after her. And why I'm here now!"

Sakaki: "No way! How can you two still move?"

Kuuga: "I'm used to a lot of things…"

Mirio: "I get a taste of something much worse than the intoxication all the time!"

Nemoto: "Even if you discover a truth about yourself you didn't know…"

Mirio begins slipping into the ground.

Mirio: "I won't waver! For that girl to keep not being able to smile… I definitely… can't allow that!"

Kuuga: "I'll hold them again, Mist Dominance!"

Mirio: "Power…!"

Black mist restrained them again and Mirio quickly knocked them out.

Kuuga: "Lemillion, the girl!"

Mirio: "Right!"

Mirio slips through the ground again as Overhaul and Chronostasis turn around, seeing Kuuga standing over the two Hassaikai members.

Kuuga: "Hey."

Mirio suddenly appeared behind Overhaul and prepared to swing.

Mirio: "Chisaki…!"

Overhaul quickly turns around and leans back, barely avoiding Mirio's attack and ends up getting his cheek grazed. Mirio's feet go through Eri and hit Blockhead right on the mask. He quickly grabs Eri and lends beside Kuuga.

Kuuga: "Girl acquired."

Eri: "Why…? You can't be here… He'll kill you both!"

Kuuga forms a fighting stance as he and Mirio glare down at Overhaul.

Kuuga: "Don't worry about that."

Mirio: "I will never make you sad anymore. It's fine! We will become your hero!"

Overhaul: "How filthy…"

Kuuga: "Get ready…"

Kuuga and Mirio tensed up.

Mirio: "Come back, Eri. Killed? How many times do I have to tell you? You break people. That's how you were born."

Kuuga and Mirio upped their guard.

Eri: "No… you shouldn't…"

Mirio: "You don't have to listen to him."

Kuuga: (grits teeth) "No one is born like that… You're forcing her into one…"

Overhaul: "Aren't I always telling you? I have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness. Each and every action you take kills people. You're cursed."

Kuuga: "Shut up!"

Mirio: "How can you say that to your own child?!"

Overhaul: "Huh? Oh, I see. That's the story I told you…"

Overhaul takes off one of his gloves.

Overhaul: "I don't have any children."

Mirio and Kuuga's eyes widened.

Kuuga: "Glove!"

The ground suddenly exploded towards them and even made spikes out of the ground.

Kuuga: "Brace!"

Kuuga makes a mist barrier for them as Mirio hugs Eri, protecting her from the debris going towards them.

Kuuga: "Damn it, no good!"

Mirio: (mentally) "This isn't just restoring…"

The mist barrier fails as Kuuga rolls out of the way as Mirio raises Eri, letting the spikes slip through him.

Mirio: (mentally) "What amazing speed! That was close! But this guy…"

Mirio glares at Overhaul.

Mirio: "He didn't care that she was here."

Kuuga: "His attacks are reckless…"

Overhaul disassembles the spikes all over the huge space.

Overhaul: "Yeah, it wouldn't have been an impediment if she broke. If I put her back right away, I can revive her. Even if she didn't keep her shape, I could put her back the way she was. She should already know that firsthand."

Mirio and Kuuga gained shocked faces as Overhaul crouched down and assembled  dozens of spikes directed towards them and made walls to stop them from escaping. Kuuga covers himself with mist as Mirio protects Eri and lets the spikes slip through him again. The two heroes stood alongside each other, readying themselves for another attack. Kuuga's eyes begin to bleed.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Too much strain… I've been using mist with high density too much…"

Overhaul: "What'll you do if Eri gets injured? Under these conditions, I'm the only one who can heal her. I've sealed off your escape. You won't be able to run away using Permeation if you're holding Eri nor can you use your mist attack to break out in time. Are you going to fight me? Mr. Student, hero?"

Mirio noticed Chronostasis getting up and aiming his gun.

Mirio: (mentally) "I thought I knocked him out, but was my center off? Is that drunks' quirk still in effect?"

Overhaul: (whispers) "Blockhead, aim for the arm carrying Eri."

Chronostasis: "I didn't think they'd be using their quirks so precisely. They must have trained very hard."

The spikes separating the two groups suddenly break, affecting their vision.

Kuuga: "Get down!"

Mirio: (mentally) "If he's shooting with his gun, then the spikes won't come!"

Kuuga looks at Mirio while pointing at his eye.

Kuuga: "Lemillion, the effectiveness of my quirk is declining, I might not be able to block most of the attacks effectively."

Mirio nods and looks down and smiles at Eri.

Mirio: "Sorry about this."

Mirio hugs Eri tight and covers himself with his red cape. Chronostasis begins firing at Mirio but ends up missing. Kuuga gathered the strength and blocked the remaining bullets and made a wall for himself. Mirio lands, still covering him and Eri with the cape.

Kuuga: (mentally) "The size of the cape became smaller…"

He was snapped out of his thinking when Chronostasis started talking.

Chronostasis: "I thought a hero's cape was just them trying to look cool."

Overhaul: "Chrono!"

Overhaul suddenly disassembles the ground, Chronostasis is standing on as Mirio emerges from the disassembled ground. Chronostasis lands hard and drops his gun.

Chronostasis: "Sorry, Overhaul!"

Overhaul: (mentally) "He's strong. But he put Eri down!"

Overhaul turns around and looks at the cape.

Overhaul: (mentally) "If I break that then he won't be able to resist!"

Kuuga got out of his cover, standing in front of the cape as he raised his black scarf towards his mouth and charges towards Overhaul.

Kuuga: "Go ahead and break the ground, villain!"

Overhaul crouches down and prepares to do so but Mirio suddenly appears behind him and prepares to swing.

Mirio: "That's the kind of guy you are, right?"

Overhaul turns around and raises his hand to block, but Mirio's hand slips through and punches him directly in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Mirio: "A hero puts on his cape so he can use it to wrap a hurting girl who's suffering and in pain!"

Black mist surrounded Overhaul as Kuuga jumped in and stomped on his stomach. Eri is also seen outside the cape and watches the fight from a distance.

Kuuga: "It's something you won't understand, villain."

As they fight Overhaul, Chronostasis is seen crawling towards the gun. Kuuga knocks the pistol away with his mist as Mirio warps through the ground and kicks him away.

Mirio: (mentally) "Look carefully at your opponent! Predict his next move!"

Kuuga: (mentally) "Chisaki, he's too good for a yakuza, he's strong… But..." (narrows eyes)

Black mist held Overhaul's legs, stopping him from moving as Miro leaps towards Overhaul.

Mirio: "We're… stronger!"

Eri watches in awe at their teamwork.

Mirio: "I won't let you lay a finger on her! We'll take you both down!"

Kuuga: "Your defeat, Chisaki! Surrender."

Overhaul: "Don't use my name so casually. I've already… thrown that name away!"

Nemoto: "Master!"

They turn around to see Nemoto crawling into the area through a hole.

Kuuga: (mentally) "What?!"

Mirio: (mentally) "I thought I knocked him out completely!"

Overhaul: "Nemoto! Shoot!"

Overhaul throws a small box towards Nemoto, containing the red bullets. He grabs one of the bullets and loads it in a chamber of a revolver and aims the gun as Mirio and Kuuga are seen fighting Overhaul.

Nemoto: "Those were his true feelings. Master needs me. I must give my life… and walk by his side. Where should I shoot? At the one who uses Permeation or Mist! I only have one bullet! How can I keep them from using their quirks…?"

Nemoto suddenly aimed the bullet at Eri, who noticed and braced herself. Mirio and Kuuga also notice and run to block the shot.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Damn it! Please make it… Please…"

Mirio: (mentally) "I won't make you sad anymore."

The bullet is seen firing.

Mirio: (mentally) "I won't… let you suffer anymore!"

Kuuga's eyes widen as Mirio tackles Eri first. The senior students smiles down at Eri then the bullet hits him. Mirio kneels down as the effect of the bullet starts to kick in.

Kuuga: "Lemillion!"

Mirio doesn't respond as Eri watches in fear. Hair begins to cover Kuuga's eyes as he puts a hand over Mirio's eyes.

Kuuga: "Can you walk, Lemillion…?"

Mirio: "Huh…?"

Kuuga: "Find a route out of here and bring Eri with you… I'll get you time. If you can still fight, I'll distract him first."

Mirio: "Z-Zero…"

Kuuga: "If you want to save a million people, start by prioritizing on saving the girl. Mist Dominance"

Kuuga gets up and glares at Overhaul, using his mist to keep him in place. Blood bursts out on his left eye as he gets forced to close it. He looks at his left wrist, watching the temperature watch change numbers.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Damn it, my eye needs the rest! I can't let the mist give out! Push, Zero!"

Kuuga rushes towards Overhaul with one eye closed and kicks Overhaul in the side of the head and punches his gut, the villain still held in place.

Kuuga: (mentally) "You have a job. To save the little girl! Push, Zero! Show them your value!"

Mirio and Eri watch in awe as Kuuga continues his assault, he throws a left punch but Overhaul manages to move one of his right hand and touch Kuuga's left hand. His eyes widened as the left forearm changed patterns and disassembled his arm, blood scattering everywhere. The mist hero falls to the floor, his left forearm gone, creating a small bloodbath. Mirio and Eri gain a horrified look.

Mirio: (horrified) "Zero!"

The scene changes to a black void as Kuuga's hysterical scream is heard.

End

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
2.9M 99.9K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
8.6K 183 54
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...