SCARRED(Sequel To Wounded)

By who_is_mankish

The drama and turmoils in Az's life continue as she discovers secrets from her past and has more bothersome s... More

Chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 16

88 14 15
By who_is_mankish

WARNING : This chapter contains content that could be traumatizing and triggering for some readers; scenes containing violent and sensitive descriptions. Reader's discretion is advised.

Brace yourselves for this one...

Song: Russian Roulette- Rihanna

AZ
So this is the feeling I've been searching for my whole life?
Everything is fuzzy, blurry, in silhouette. It's warm, it's comfortable, it's peaceful... beautiful, quiet, perfect.

The only audible sound is that of a ticking clock.

Tik tok
Tik tok
Tik tok

"How are you feeling?" I hear a voice ask me. I turn my head towards the direction of the sound and I see a guy with dreads. I know I've seen him before but I can't quite pin my finger on where. However from the look on his face, I know he's fucked up too. He's leaning against the wall but he isn't standing. Is he floating?

When I look down, my feet are floating too. The clock is on the floor, the windows are on the floor, the door is on the ceiling... what the hell?
I try to step down, but the room starts spinning and I decide to remain where I am.

"Azinwi, how are you feeling?" He asks again.

"I'm so happy" I say and my voice sounds so much more audible and slowed. Things have never been so hushed before.

The guy suddenly stands on the wall and I wonder what the hell is going on. Feeling scared, I sit up and he walks toward the table that is nailed against the wall.

This doesn't make sense to me so I force myself to stand too.

"Wait, the wall is the floor and the floor is the wall!" I exclaim in realization.

"You're screwed" the guy says and we both laugh before I fall back on the bed.

I start counting the pieces of plywood on the ceiling.

One, two, three, four, three, four, five, six, seight... seight?

That doesn't sound right.
No it's seven then eight. But "seight" sounds like the child of seven and eight, so we'll add it just after it's parents.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, seight, nine...

"You want more?" The guy asks and I sit up quickly

"More what?"

"China girl"

"What's that?"

"Actiq"

"What's that?" I ask and he laughs "Sorry but I can't process anything you're saying right now"

"It's what we just took, you want more?" He asks again and I nod.

The guy walks towards me, lifts my top and lines some of the powder on my belly before pulling it into his nose. He lies down for a while, pulling on the roots of his hair before laughing. I watch him and I want to try it too. It's like he reads my thoughts because he lines it on his chest and hands me the same note he used. Slowly, the line disappears as I pull in the powder through my nose like a vacuum cleaner.

We do it over and over again till he says we should stop.

Sweet Mercy

"How does it feel?"

"Good..."

"How do you feel?"

"Like I'm on top of the world, I feel higher than Mount Everest. Like Mount Everest literally has nothing on me"

"Now that's what I'm talking about" he says and we both laugh. I don't know who this guy is, but he's helped me feel truly happy for the first time in my life.

We lay down there and just look at the ceiling. It's all wavy, like we're looking at it's reflection on uneasy water.

I try to count the plywood again.

"One, two, three, four, five, five, five, five... wait one, two, three"

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Counting the pieces of plywood on the ceiling"

"You aren't serious " he laughs and so do I.

"What else do you want me to do?"

"Something more fun"

"Like what?" I ask and he turns to face me, leaning on his elbow.

"Have you ever had sex while high?"

"Yes..."

"It feels good right?"

"Fucking amazing"

"According to science, it increases energy, confidence, numbs the body, relieves pain and ensures stronger longer orgasms. Orgasms get more intense because of the CB1 receptors being activated. They get paired with your sexual desires and get heightened and your body's ability to relax and enjoy the sensational pleasure." He explains."You know that feeling when you come so hard that you can't feel or hear shit?"

"Mhmmm"

"You like that feeling?"

"Yes, but my boyfriend is extremely boring. He will never ever get high, talk less of having high sex. He barely even drinks any alcohol"

"Why do you need your boyfriend when I can give you that?" He asks and smiles. "I can make you come faster, harder and louder than he ever will"

The guy moves closer towards me and lowers his lips. I consider telling him to stop but then... Kacely and Bryana are probably banging right now, so let's play fair.

His lips touch mine and it feels so odd. I haven't kissed another guy in a while. His lips are fuller than Kacely's but not as soft.

His fingers go under my neck and he deepens the kiss. The sensuality is out of this world. His hands start feeling my entire body up as I untie his robe. Everything feels great, super hyped, super sexier and I want to go all the way. That is till he tries taking my panties off.

"What are you doing?"

"What your boyfriend didn't want to" he tells me and kisses my lips again... "I'm going to blow your mind, to give you the feeling you've been looking for for days."

"Stop" I demand and push him off. He looks down at me and kisses me again. I go on with it for a while then remember Kacely and push him off slowly. I can't do this. After closing my eyes and taking a breath, I try to get down from the bed but my legs let go and I trip.

"What's wrong Azinwi? I thought we had a connection."

"I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend."

"You said a moment ago that you guys aren't together anymore."

"What? Why would I say that?" I ask and try to hold the table so I can stand but I'm too weak. "I might have said so, but I didn't mean it... I was just angry."

"You said he's probably cheating on you right now"

"Maybe... But I won't cheat on him. I can't do that again. And even if I'm to cheat on him, it won't be with  you"

"It won't be with me?"

"Yes..."I say and hold my head

"What does that mean" he asks as I regain my footing.

"Figure it out"

It's time I get out of here, party time is over . I start walking out slowly till my arm gets violently grabbed.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"Away..." I say and try to shake him off but it's like I'm disconnecting from my body.

"So you're just going to up and leave?"

"Yes, you have nothing else to offer me" I say and he laughs

"Something di surely worry you." He says "OK, you can leave. But you haven't paid me yet..." (Something is definitely wrong with you)

"Is that what this is about?" I ask and search my back pocket for the money I have on me, then I place everything on the table. "There!" I yell and head for the door while still feeling weak as fuck.

"Where do you think you're going? Where's the rest of it?"

"Rest of what?"

"The money for the fentanyl, this one's for the alcohol and cocaine and for me listening to your ridiculous self pitying, self loathing speech"

"You said it was for free..."

"Because I thought we were going to fuck... But apparently I'm not good enough for you, so pay up!"

"Don't yell" I say with closed eyes as the drumroll in my head plays again. "How much?"

"That'll cause you three hundred"

"Three hundred what?"

"You really are stupid. What do you think? Three hundred thousand!"

"What?! You said it wasn't expensive!"

"Sorry honey, but prices just increased in the drug market."

"I don't have that kind of money!" I tell him but he just scoffs.

"That one no be ma problem. I want na only my money" (That's not my problem, I just want my money)

"I'll pay you tomorrow."

"You must think I'm stupid." He laughs and I sit down so my eyes can regain focus. I'm slowly losing my balance more and more.

"I promise you, I'll pay you tomorrow. I'll go to the bank and pay you. Just let me go, I don't want to be here anymore." I look between my legs and I see a red patch on my shorts. Damn it, I totally forgot I was on my period.

"Sorry sweetheart, but you're going to have to pay me one way or another"

"I honestly have nothing else here with me." I tell him and reach for the pillow before placing my head on it. God, it's so soft. "I have a few coins in my back pocket but that's it. Even if I wanted to pay you, I can't"

"That's it, lay down. Rest nice and easy."

My eyes start closing slowly but I feel something cold on my thigh, slowly running up and down.

"Stop it" I say weakly.

I can barely even control my eyelids anymore. But during the few times I struggle to blink, I see him come over me, I see him untie the band of his trousers, I see the other guy from earlier come in the room, then another guy, then I see the clock, then the bulb, then I see nothing.

KACELY
I managed to do some revision during my time here, but I'm worried it won't be enough for tomorrow. I close my eyes and pray to God to help me during my exams from tomorrow, I can't fail.

When I look at my phone, the numbers 20 and 16 and written across the screen, separated by a colon. I should get home, take a bath, eat something, prepare against tomorrow and get some sleep. I'll be sleeping in Afi's room tonight. Thank God she's at her dad's because I refuse to deal with Azinwi tonight or ever.

While packing my bag, I get a call and the word "Babe❤️" appears on the screen. I should probably change that back to Azinwi.

She's probably calling to beg and apologize for the nth time only to end up screwing it all over again. I will not do this.

I pack everything and hang my backpack but she keeps calling and calling.

"What do you want Az?" I ask angrily when I pick.

"Na you be Zacchy?" A rough male voice asks in panic.

"Who is this?"

"That one no matter now. I no know whether di nga na ya sister or na ya friend, but you get for come now now come carry e. E dey for some very bad condition." It takes about five second for me to hear what he said and ten for me to actually process it. (That's not important right now, I don't know if she's your girlfriend or your sister or your friend but you have to come and get her because she is in a very bad condition)

"Hello..."

"Weti happen?" I say and fear takes over my entire body as I hurry outside.

"I no fit tok da one for phone. Ma skin don fes cold, but I di fear sey sometime e don fes die na die because e no di breathe fine. And then now... infact just take Okada di run di come" (I can't explain it on phone, life has literally left my body and I'm afraid she might even be dead because she isn't breathing well. In fact, just hire a bike and come as soon as possible)

"Wuna dey wuside?" I ask and start waving my hand to stop a bike or taxi, anything that can take me to where the guy will call me to. (Where are you guys?)

"Tell the bike man sey Old Town" (Tell the bike rider to drop you at Old Town)

"OK ok. I dey road di come"

What has Az gotten into now? What's going on?

It takes forever to get there and by the time we arrive, we've been soaked by the rain. Immediately I pay the bike and take the entrance I was directed to take, I take off my bag back, dump it and hurry down the path. I pass by a madman who is crying bitterly and rocking back and forth, increasing my fear. He tries to reach for me but I escape.

A shorter muscular guy comes out of the shadows.

"Na you be Zacchy?" He asks and I nod. "Follow me quick quick" he demands and my heart is no longer with me. We get into a dark old building, hurrying through a dark corridor. When we arrive a door, he halts and looks at me with worry in his strong eyes.

"You get for hold ya heart for thing wey dey inside dey"

"Open the door" I say and try to turn the door knob

"Wait" He demands "No hallah time wey you see am, because you fit hallah so they come kill you one time. We go carry e commot, then you go find taxi quick quick take e go hospital. You don hear?"

"I don hear chale, abeg just open the door" I demand with an optimal amount fear. He breathes and opens it.

I look in and Az is lying on the cold cement floor, naked from the waist down with blood all over her inner thighs and the floor around her. There's vomit around her face too with her eyes open.

"No... no... no"

"No dey shout"

"Babe! Babe!" I call and I'm so scared to even hold her. I kneel down and place my head on her chest. She still has a heartbeat. "Babe" I call and a tear drops on her face from my eyes.

"Now no be time for dey babe e. Remember thing wey I talk, make you carry e go hospital." He demands in a whisper.

I lift her in my arms and hurry out as fast as I can. I lose my grip at some point so the guy helps me and we hurry to the road. I hire the first taxi I see and we get in as my heart keeps beating loud and fast. I reach for my phone in my back pocket and immediately call Shura.

The taxi man takes off and I look out the window to see the guy who saved Az's life staring at us in fear. Just behind him in the shadows is the madman I saw earlier. He is full on crying and I feel so freaking scared. I look down at her and she's just lying there. I place my head on her chest and there's still a heartbeat but I'm so so so so afraid.

"Stay with me babe, I'm begging you. Please stay with me!"

We arrive the Regional hospital and I call for help as I run in with her in my arms. A male nurse hurries towards me and takes her in his arms as we hurry towards a room. They stop me and tell me to wait outside.

"No! I can't just sit here! She's my girlfriend, I need to know that she's alright !" I yell

"Sir please come and fill in her information here" a woman demands

"Do you really think I can hold a pen right now?!" I ask her and my phone vibrates. "Hello Shura"

"Kacely what's wrong?"

"It's Az, she... Shura she... she... they..."

"What? What? What?"

"Somebody raped her! Someone raped her and she's passed out!"

"What?!" She cries and I start crying too "Where are you guys right now?" She asks and I hear slippers flapping down a staircase.

"At the regional hospital "

"Oh my goodness... Ateh! Ateh!" I hear her cry in a breaking voice. "Ateh" she calls and I sit down to get a grip. I see blood on my shorts and I remember she was on her period.

"Jesus Christ " I mouth and mom starts calling me. I can't pick up now.

Moments later, Shura arrives in a night robe with tears in her eyes.
"Where is she?" She asks and I point towards the ICU. Shura falls down to her knees and wails loudly. Crying so loud and hard that the nurses have to run to her aid.

"She's pregnant " I tell them and an elderly woman tries to take her to a room but she refuses to go while demanding to see Az.

Eventually she calms down and mom keeps blowing my phone up. I'm wet and cold and tired. But most of all, I'm afraid. Afraid for Azinwi. So so afraid.

"Just when you think it can't get any worse. Just when you think it has reached the limit Kacely. Look" Shura cries. "Look what just happened to Azinwi" I try to comfort her but she just keeps crying and crying as people walk up and down the corridor.

A doctor comes out of the room and Shura rushes towards him.

"How is she? How is she?!" She demands and the doctor succeeds to convince her to come to his office first after a long attempt.

"She is still unconscious, she overdosed on cocaine and Fentanyl which is a very strong drug recommended only for cases of extreme pain. However, we gave her CPR and the necessary medical attention she needs to be alright. Now we can only hope for the best."

"Jesus Christ. What exactly happened? Kacely!" She asks me and my phone rings again so I put it off.

"I don't know Shura. I wasn't with her. I just got a call and when I got there, I met her like that."

"We managed to flush the semen out of her system and carry out the necessary procedures to avoid her contracting AIDS from one of the rapists"

"One of them?" Shura asks and the temperature suddenly drops by half.

"Yes, she was gang raped by four men"

"Oh my God" Shura cries with her hands over her mouth.

"One of them is HIV positive and apparently they were so harsh that she contracted wounds in the process. As awful as this sounds, I'm happy she was on her period because the blood served as a lubricant, the wounds would've been much more worse." The doctor explains. "She's hurt pretty bad Madam. Her vagina will have to take some time to heal because she has some lacerations in her upper vagina. It's an extremely sad situation indeed."

"Jesus"

What now?

What next?

What now guys? What next?

It's sad that this is the chapter posted on the anniversary of the first chapter I posted. I hope you guys were at least entertained. I don't even know what to say. I'll just say I'm sorry to whoever may have gone through something as traumatic as this.

We won't have a double update today, but hopefully we will next week.
Thanks for reading.
Pls vote, share and comment if you feel like to.
Happy Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 3 13
When Autumn tries to protect her older brother from the use of drugs, she meets Nate, her brothers dealer. Also the guy she hates the most. Both Aut...
2.8K 85 15
Felicity has a tough life. With an abusive father, a mother who abandoned her, and a brother in the army, her life is never calm. She's always stuck...
1.6M 37.9K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
634 102 32
Ivory Morgan had spent her whole life wanting to be loved then, just like that she wasn't. With a dark home and a bright, yet unstable future ahead o...