Trans Tommy Story (DSMP)

By LinoIsHeree_

He hated being a girl but he felt trapped, like he couldn't tell anyone, he hated being miss gendered but he... More

Help
Ranboo
Nightmares
Mystery Person
The Voice
Another Nightmare
Dream?
Phil?
Oh No
Back Here
Piss Off Phil
Going Back Home...Kinda
The Dead Has Risen
A Purple Problem
A Prank
Beanie Boy is Back
A "Happy" Get Away To The Mountains
All Over The Place...
Hallucinations?
Problems
Controlled
Wilbur-?
Wilbur
Cramps
Going Back
Kidnapped
Escaping
The Nether, The Lava
Travelling
Finally Arrived
That Time Of The Month Again
Helping
"He's not here, you're ok"
Real or Not
Ender
The End Lol

Leaving

45 2 2
By LinoIsHeree_

Tommy was shaking as he held Tubbos hand tightly, he was very scared and nervous. *What have I done, now he's not going to trust me alone, what a fucking idiot* he thought as he sniffled, getting Tubbos attention. "It's ok, you're alright now, I won't tell Ranboo if you don't want me to ok" Tubbo said as he made small circles on the back of Tommy's hand with his thumb for comfort. Tommy nodded as Tubbo smiled at him and kept walking.

*Ranboo, oh god, he's definitely not going to trust me alone now, he's not even going to trust me not being in his site, will he be mad? Probably, I don't want him to be mad, I don't want to go back but there's nowhere else to go* Tommy thought as his breathing picked up. "W-will Ranboo be mad" Tommy asked as his voice cracked. "He won't be mad, he might sound hurt though, like I do, but it'll be ok" Tubbo said as the mansion came into view. Tommy took a deep breath as they walked closer and closer to the mansion until they reached the front door. *Here we are* Tommy thought as he sighed.

"There you both are! I was worried" Ranboo said with a smile as he ran over to them and hugged them both. "I-I'm so sorry" Tommy said quietly. "What do you mean?" Ranboo said confusedly as he looked at them. "What's wrong, what happened?" He asked. "Well" Tubbo said as he burst out crying. "Hey, it's ok, it's all alright now, what happened" Ranboo said as he hugged him tightly. "T-Tommy" Tubbo cried. Ranboo then looked at Tommy. Tommy had his back to them as he was quietly crying and shaking. "Tommy what happened" Ranboo asked again. "I-I can't" Tommy said as he started to walk away, out the door. "Wait! Tommy come here" Ranboo said as he grabbed Tommy's hand, making him flinch and gasp.

"I-I'm sorry, I just want to know what happened" Ranboo said with a small smile. "T-the lava looked so tempting, so warm, so... comforting" Tommy said, he didn't face them, he just stared at the ground. "Tommy" Ranboo said, his heart hurt. He quickly ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there" Ranboo said as he felt tears in his eyes. "I-it's ok, I'll be right back" Tommy said as he pushed Ranboo away and quickly ran to his room.

"What have I done, I'm such as idiot Idiot IDIOT" Tommy yelled as he punched his head, watching as the room started spinning. "FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" he continued to yell as he fell to the ground and continued to punch his head. "MAYBE I DESERVE TO DIE" he yelled as he stopped punching his head and cried violently. "It's all my fault" he said as he punched the ground with both fists and continued to cry.

*I have to get out of here* he thought. He then quickly got up and ran out the room. He ran down the stairs and was about to leave when Ranboo grabbed him and held him tightly. "It's ok it's ok" he said as he stroked Tommy's hair as Tommy struggled to get out of it.

"G-get off me!" Tommy yelled as he punched Ranboo. "No, it's alright" Ranboo said as he took the punch and ignored the pain as he continued to hold Tommy tightly. "Get off" Tommy said as he stopped and fell to the floor with Ranboo. "It's ok" Ranboo said one last time as he rested his head on Tommy's whilst stroking the back of his head. "You can cry, it's ok" Ranboo said calmly as he closed his eyes. Tommy cried into his hands as he let Ranboo hold him. He then heard fast footsteps running towards him, making him flinch. "Stop, slowly approach" Ranboo said to them, he didn't let go of Tommy.

"Tommy" Tubbo cried as he slowly walked over to them, crouched down and hugged Tommy from behind. "It'll be ok" Tubbo whispered to him. Tommy cried as his 2 best friends hugged him. "I-I'm so s-sorry" he cried. "It's alright" "it's ok" they both said. "We're here to help you Tommy" Ranboo said calmly. "That's right, don't feel scared to talk to us" Tubbo agreed as his voice cracked. "It's all m-my f-fault" Tommy whispered to himself. "It's not your fault you feel this way" Ranboo said to him. *If that stupid green thing wasn't there then I would be dead* Tommy thought as he continued to cry in their arms.

"You know the safe place me and Ranboo keep going on about" Tubbo said to them. "Y-yes" Tommy said as he started to calm down. "Well we have been looking for places for it to be and we found one, it's over 5,000 blocks away so no one will find it" Tubbo continued. Tommy's face lit up. "R-really?!" He said excitedly. "Yes" Tubbo said as he stopped hugging him and sat beside him. "Let's go now then!" Tommy said happily as he stopped hugging Ranboo and quickly stood up. His head started spinning as he stumbled. "Wow, sit back down" Tubbo said as he quickly caught him and sat him back down.

Tommy then held his head in his hands as he went blind for a couple of seconds before he was ok. "You alright" Tubbo asked. "Yes" Tommy laughed. They then heard a groan as they both looked at Ranboo, he was holding his stomach with his eyes closed tightly. "You ok?" They both asked. "Tommy punched me and it really hurt" Ranboo laughed slightly. "Oh yeah I did do that, sorry" Tommy apologied as he was trying not to burst out laughing whilst Tubbo on the other hand was rolling on the floor. "Why did you punch him" Tubbo laughed. "I DON'T KNOW" Tommy laughed. "Are you ok though" Tommy asked him. "I-I'll live" Ranboo said as he slowly sat up straight.

"Can I go pack?!" Tommy said excitedly as he slowly got back up. "Of cause!" Tubbo laughed as he watched Tommy run to his room. Tommy quickly opened his wardrobe and grabbed a spare bag that was at the back of it. He then emptied the binders that were still in the box, into the bag.

Tubbo and Ranboo then heard him run into their room. "Why is he in our bedroom?" Ranboo questioned. "Probably for your hoodies" Tubbo laughed. "If he keeps stealing them then I'll have none left for myself" Ranboo said as he stood up with Tubbo. "But, I mean, you never where them anyway, all you wear is that suit for some reason" Tubbo said confusedly. "Because it's comfy" Ranboo said as he struck a pose, making Tubbo laugh. "Omg I love you so much" Tubbo said as he hugged him. "Aww, I love you too Tubbo" Ranboo laughed as he hugged him back.

"DONE!" They soon heard Tommy yell. "We should probably get packing as well" Ranboo said as Tubbo agreed and they both went upstairs. Once they were all done, they took some food and drinks with them before setting off. Tommy was excited about this journey until he realised, *wait a second, I didn't say bye to anyone*. "You ok" he heard Tubbo asked him. "Yeah, just realised I didn't say anything to anyone, just, disappeared" Tommy said sadly. "You still have your phone, you can facetime them" Tubbo suggested. "You're right" Tommy said as he tried to cheer up but he couldn't, he just felt, empty.

That minute of walking away from the house soon turned into night as they had to stop in a cave. They realised that they hadn't bought anything to keep themselves warm, all they had was a blanket, their hoody's and theirselves to keep them warm. Tommy started on a small fire with sticks he saw whilst Ranboo and Tubbo watched beside him. They soon saw little sparks as a little fire began to form, he then gently blew on it to make it grow. "Did it!" Tommy said excitedly. "WARMTH" Tubbo said excitedly as he sat next to it shivering.

"Are you really that cold" Ranboo laughed. "YES" Tubbo said as he shivered. He was only wearing a t-shirt and a small jumper. "Come hug me then" Tommy laughed with his arms open. "N-no I'll be fine" Tubbo shivered with a laugh. "Put this on" Ranboo said as he took a hoodie out the bag and handed it to Tubbo. "T-thanks" Tubbo laughed as he put it on over the small hoodie he had. "Better" Ranboo laughed. "Yes" Tubbo laughed with him whilst Tommy stared at the flames of the fire. He found it mesmerising how they just floated up to the roof of the cave. Tubbo nudged him, making Tommy look at him, Tubbo then smiled at him, Tommy gave a small smile back before looking at the ground.

Ranboo yawned. "It's getting colder and darker" he said as he shivered. "I agree, how are we supposed to sleep in here though" Tubbo said as he also shivered. Tommy then heard his phone ping, he looked at the notification, it was a message from Techno. "Where are you? Are you ok?! Where's Ranboo and Tubbo?" The message said. Tommy laughed as he replied, "we are ok, we decided to move away, far away, so we can feel safer". "Oh ok, you didn't even say bye" Techno replied. "I know, I was too excited and forgot". "Who is it?" Tubbo asked. "Techno, I guess he paid us a visit" Tommy laughed. "Oh right" Tubbo laughed.

"Where are you guys though?" Techno messaged. "Currently in a cave with a small fire and all the supplies we need" Tommy texted back. "Ok, you sure you're all ok, I mean I can come and find you if you need". "I'm sure we'll be fine, thanks though". "Ok, gn". "Gn". Tommy smiled as he put his phone down. "What was he saying?" Tubbo asked. "He asked where we were and stuff" Tommy said as he yawned. "We literally only bought 1 blanket with us, how are we this stupid" Ranboo said as he looked in the bag. "I don't know, I guess we were all too excited and forgot" Tommy laughed. "I'll be right back" he said as he went around a wall of the cave, took his binder off, put his jumper back on and went back around. He then quickly slid it into his bag.

Ranboo and Tommy started getting comfy whilst Tubbo stared at the fire. "Tubbo, you going to sleep?" Ranboo asked him. "I will in a bit" Tubbo replied, he felt tired but was kind of scared. "Ok, goodnight guys" Ranboo said as he laid back down on the blanket that he had set out, Tommy laid on the opposite side of it. "Goodnight" they both answered as Ranboo and Tommy started drifting off to sleep whilst Tubbo stared at the fire, thinking.

——————————
Yes

1865 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 18
If you asked anyone they would tell you that Tommy's living the dream! He's an internet sensation and has the best friends anyone could ask for. But...
18.3K 623 17
Tommyinnit is a trans ftm streamer. Although, none of his friends know. During a meetup, when Tommy is actually managing to keep it a secret, he gets...
63.2K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...
190K 5.7K 29
TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM, ED, DEPRESSION, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE Tommyinnit, the famous twitch streamer, has a lot going on behind the cameras. He...