The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 130

3.4K 134 94
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

Chaeyoung was falling.

She was falling in a deep void. A dark abyss that is numbing her soul, consuming everything within her. Leaving her with nothing but desolation.

She felt empty. She could see nothing but darkness.

Was she dead? She asked herself. Was she about to reincarnate again? Chaeyoung felt a small tear made its way into her cheek as the thought of abandoning Lisa in this lifetime crossed her mind.

Chaeyoung tried to feel her limbs. She tried to open her eyes while trying to fight the drowsiness that seemed to loom over her. Maybe she could even move her fingers for Lisa to see. Maybe she could warn her. Tell her that she is fighting. Tell her that she would not give up just like that.

Not when she already had Lisa. Not when she is already happy with someone that she loves.

Another tear made its way into her cheek when she remembered how she found out that she was pregnant just before she went to the Vercello's estate. She did not even notice that she was already delayed for weeks. All she noticed was the dizziness that surprised her after she had woken up.

Though being pregnant was something that Chaeyoung never even considered. She took a pregnancy test kit just to make herself at ease. She had problems with her uterus, and she was well aware that getting pregnant is not that easy for her. This was the reason why she did not use any protection when having intercourse with her wife.

She needed treatment and a specialist to help her with conception. Chaeyoung could only laugh at her nonsense assumption while waiting for the result. It would be impossible.

But then the results had proven her wrong.

She was more than two weeks delayed in her monthly menstruation and the results were as clear as the sun in a very hot day. She is pregnant!

Then her mind traveled through the time when she heard that Lisa was already dead. Chaeyoung got muddled by her anger and sadness that she actually wanted to die with her child.

What kind of mother was she? She did not only put herself into extreme danger, but she also attempted to kill her own child. She was selfish and brute. How could she even do that towards her own flesh and blood?

Another tear made its way into her cheeks. This time, it was followed by a stream of tears. She wanted to scream but her dry throat was aching.

Wait.

Dry throat?

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows and squeeze her eyes shut before she tried to open it, slowly. Then a blinding light assaulted her eyes, making her shut them once again. She blinked and closed her eyes again.

Blink.

Close.

Blink.

'Where is she?' Chaeyoung was about to say something when the pain in her throat started to throb. Making her clutched her neck.

She moved her head only to find out that she was alone. Then she heard the door opened and saw a nurse enter. Surprise immediately showed into the nurse's face when their eyes met.

"You-You're awake." The nurse muttered. "I… I will call the doctor first." Then she walked out of the room, almost stepping on her own foot in the process.

Chaeyoung was unaware that her waking up meant a lot towards the staff of the hospital. It had been five days since the operation and both Lisa and Mason had been bugging everyone about Chaeyoung. Though, this personnel understood their anxiety, both Lisa and Mason were so domineering, making everyone fear for their lives.

It was as if one single wrong answer and those two would immediately destroy the hospital with everyone. These two might be good looking, but their intimidating presence is making everyone, including the doctors, tremble.

In less than a minute, not only one but five doctors rush inside the ICU. Surprising every staff present. What could justify this behavior?

Could it be that the female patient had an emergency? Everyone who did not know that Chaeyoung already woke up instantly felt chill running down their spines. What if the female patient would actually die? What if her body would reject the new heart? What would happen to everyone in the hospital?

Each and every one of the staff looked at each other and swallowed their nonexistent saliva. Would the two kill them too?

"Everyone relax… I called the doctors because the patient already woke up," the nurse informed everyone. Instantly making them smile.

In another thirty minutes, all test had been done towards Chaeyoung. Making sure that she is well before finally moving her into a provide room where her family was waiting for her.

......

"ETHAN MANOBAN!"

Chaeyoung's voice echoed inside her study, disturbing the peace in the Manoban Estate in Japan. Her loud voice was followed by her footsteps towards the master bedroom of the mansion. She then abruptly opened the door and furrowed her brows at her smiling wife. "Where is he?"

"I don't know." Lisa said before fixing her gaze into the book in her hands.

"It's upside down." Chaeyoung noted, before putting her hand into her waist. "Come out!"

"Now!" she said, her voice stern and domineering. "Or I would hack your servers and render you useless for weeks!"

"Mom!" the seven-year-old boy who was hiding on the blanket behind Lisa jolted up. His eyes widened in shock. "You cannot do this to me."

"What did you do to your uncle's new software?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It was weak. Uncle needed to change its features or the hackers would make fun of our company." the boy reasoned.

Helplessness instantly flashed on Chaeyoung's face. "How about your grandmother's security system? Ethan, the system does not even recognize their fingerprints anymore! Your great grandmother and great grandfather are already old now. You can't have them enter a series of long codes every time they go inside their own room!"

"It was for precaution!" Ethan beamed while slowly hiding his body behind Lisa. "I will not do it again."

"Do not try to try to act cute with me little boy!" Chaeyoung hissed.

"Don't raise your voice on the child." Lisa immediately said. "He is only seven. Let him play." Lisa then turned towards Ethan. "Son, Apologize to your mother."

"Play? This… you consider this playing?" Chaeyoung asked, disbelief laced her face. "Taehyung lost millions from the new software." Seeing her wife and son just eyed her as if she was in the wrong, Chaeyoung rolled her eyes on them. "No more internet for a week!"

"Mother!" Ethan tried to protest however, when Chaeyoung's squinted her eyes on him, he immediately swallowed all the words that he wanted to say.

"Your grandmother and grandfather will arrive for dinner soon. Go and prepare yourself." Chaeyoung said before walking towards the bed. Seeing her son not taking a single step away from Lisa, Chaeyoung instantly raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Ethan lowered his head and bit his lips, his face extremely adorable. "I'm sorry mom."

"For what?" Chaeyoung tried to stop herself from smiling. This child is extremely cunning. He would never apologize for what he did. And just like what she expected, Ethan lifted his small head and looked at her.

"I'm sorry for not covering my tracks so well… you still caught me after all my efforts to hide it from you." Ethan said in one breath before running out of the room.

Chaeyoung instantly smiled at her son's antics before she yelled at him, "Two weeks with no internet!"

"You really should stop stressing about your son like this." She heard Lisa muttered beside her. "You are about to give birth soon. These things should not concern you anymore." Chaeyoung felt her wife shift beside her and started massaging her back.

"How could you say that? He is becoming more naughty every single day. We need to discipline him!" Chaeyoung said while slowly stroking her belly. Nine years had passed since she received a heart transplant. A year after, Chaeyoung chose to have a surrogate for their first child. Though Lisa initially declined this idea, she was still helpless and ended up complying to Chaeyoung's request.

And just like that, their first baby, Ethan was born in Luxembourg. After another two years, the doctors declared that Chaeyoung's body did not reject the heart and she is safe for conception. However, since Lisa wanted to make sure that everything is safe for her wife, she insisted on having a baby after Ethan turns six. And that was a year ago.

Now at thirty-three, Chaeyoung is already pregnant with her second child. After knowing that Chaeyoung was pregnant, Lisa immediately became her bodyguard/secretary/massager/cook/doctor. However, the worst part is, Lisa started to hide Ethan's naughty acts to avoid making Chaeyoung angry. She wanted to avoid stressing her wife.

"You have a very smart son." Chaeyoung said. "However, I'm afraid that Ethan is just like any other child when it comes to the emotional department. If you haven't noticed, he had been doing a lot of stuff lately just to gain my attention."

"I know... I already talk to him about this." Lisa said. "I understand his feelings though. You used to pamper him too much. Then you got pregnant and your hormones are making you cranky all the time."

"I am not cranky!"

"Oh… yes, you are." Lisa chuckled before she kissed Chaeyoung's shoulders. "You should talk to your son soon. Make him understand things."

"I would." Chaeyoung said. "For now, let's get ready, mother and father will arrive soon." She said before slowly getting up. Today was the anniversary of Henry Lee's death and everyone decided to have a sumptuous dinner for Henry.

The dinner was sumptuous. However, Chaeyoung was quick to discover that her son leave the table not long after they finish their food.

"Hey," Chaeyoung stroke her tummy while watching her son, pick some stones at the side of the man-made lake at the back of their mansion. "Your grandparents are looking for you." She said. "They came here because they wanted to see you."

"No, they didn't." Ethan answered. "They came here because they wanted to know when will she come out of your stomach."

"Ethan? You know that's not true." Chaeyoung said before walking towards the iron chairs near them. She slowly sat on the chair and looked at her son who was still picking some rocks and pebbles. "Come here. Sit with me." Chaeyoung's voice was soft and gentle as her mouth lifted into a smile.

Ethan, immediately looked at his mother before he approached her. Then he sat at the chair just beside Chaeyoung. "Are you going to scold me again?" his tender voice instantly made its way into Chaeyoung's heart.

"I'm sorry." She stroke her son's head. Since Chaeyoung got pregnant, she had been really moody and would easily get irritated about everything else. Moreover, she is also very emotional and would easily cry from almost everything.

Aside from this, Chaeyoung had been frequenting the hospital to make sure that she is fully capable to birth the child. Chaeyoung was also very worried at the same time. The stress of the pregnancy and fear is taking its toll on her emotional state. Though, Lisa was always there to support Chaeyoung, she still really find it hard to cope with her current emotions. Because of this, she was not able to spend a lot of time with Ethan.

In the past few months, Ethan started become rebellious and would usually do something to attract Chaeyoung's attention. From hacking into Taehyung's software to skipping his classes, Ethan would always end up in trouble. Which Lisa would try to hide from her wife.

Ethan looked at his mother before he lowered his head. "I'm sorry mom." he muttered.

"It's okay." She answered. "Just know that no one can replace you in my heart."

"Mom, I have a question." Ethan said. Seeing his mother just looked at him, waiting for his question, he continued. "When my sister is born. Will you still have me in your heart?"

"Of course."

"Then how about my sister?"

"I would also have her in my heart just like you."

"So how will you make the two of us fit inside your heart?"

"…."

......

"Tired?" Chaeyoung felt Lisa trailed kisses at the back of her neck.

"Hmmm… Where does she gets her energy at this hour?" She asked, her voice low while watching her daughter sleep on the crib. It was three am and the little one decided to wake her parents up. It had been six months since Chaeyoung gave birth to a healthy baby girl name Ysabelle or Izzy. Since then, Chaeyoung decided to take a break from the company to spend more time to her children.

She also decided to let her wife and Taehyung manage her company as she wanted to focus on both Ethan and Izzy. "She looks a lot like you." She said. Ysabelle was the exact opposite of Ethan. While Ethan got Chaeyoung's gray eyes, Izzy inherited Lisa black ones and most of Lisa's features.

"Very True." Lisa chuckled before pulling Chaeyoung towards their room using the connecting door. "Why don't we bless this world with more good looking children?"

"What a brute. I just gave birth… Do you see me as a cat?" Chaeyoung laughed.

"A very pretty cat." Lisa said before pulling her straight into her arms. "Thank you."

"For what?" she asked as her eyes meet Lisa's black orbs.

"For giving me everything." Lisa answered before slowly leaning in for a kiss. "Now, shall we start our project?"

"What project?"

"Of course, the one that would produce more good looking people in this world." Lisa chuckled before planting a kiss into her lips.

"Thank you Mrs. Manoban…" Chaeyoung said, her eyes full of mirth. "Thank you for having such nice genes. I am totally going to use it to have another good looking baby again." Then she laughed before her lips were silenced by Lisa's intense kiss.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes while silently thanking the gods for giving her another chance to be happy. She and Lisa were both lucky to be given a second chance to correct their wrongs. Because of this chance she was able to feel the happiness that she longed to have in her previous lifetime.

THE END...

.....

And it's done. Thank you guys. Love you all :)

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.3K 17
Lisa Manoban inherited her family company after her parents passed away, however, in order for Lisa to have total control of her company she has to b...
97.3K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
101K 5.5K 52
Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet myste...
197K 7.4K 97
Never had the interest in getting married or involving in any kinds of special relationship. Everything feels chaotic when they are told to get marri...