π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 3

8.9K 229 73
By aramlfoy

The hallways are filled laughter and the chattering of the students while walking their way to their classes.

Luna has parted ways with us as she made her way to her class, Charms, while I and Daphne made our way to the Potions class.

As we entered the room, Professor Slughorn was not yet to be found anywhere in the room, only some students on the corner, which includes Malfoy.

I didn't make any eye contact with him, but I felt his cold glares upon me, which made me more terrified of my own husband.

Daphne shook my arm lightly. "Are you alright?"

I lifted my head up, looking at her, and nodded.

"It's alright. I'm here," she assured.

I really feel lucky to have Luna and Daphne as my friends. I don't truly know what will I do without them.

We made our way to the group of students.

"Good Morning," Greeted Professor Slughorn.

"Good Morning, Professor." We greeted back.

As he started his discussion, I caught Malfoy staring at my hands that were holding my book of potions. I didn't know what was it about. I didn't bother to know.

His eyes then found mine, but I rolled my eyes, looking back at Professor Slughorn.

"Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all planning." Then, Professor stopped.

We all looked at the door, looking at Harry and Ron who just arrived.

Professor turned around and spoke, "Ah, Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see." He looked at Ron.

"Ron Weasley, sir." Ron introduced himself. "But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually, I'm gonna-"

"Nonsense, we'll sort you out," Professor told. "Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out."

"Umm...sorry, sir. I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron." Harry stated.

"Not to worry, get what you want from the cupboard." He told them, then turned his head back to us. "Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be?" He asked us.

Hermione Granger quickly raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Granger, sir." Which she replied and came to the front. "That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum. And that would be Polyjuice Potion, it's terribly tricky to make." She said, pointing each cauldron as she mentioned its names. "And this is Amortentia...the most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them."

"Very good, Miss Granger." He smiled, proudly as Hermione walked back to us. "Now, can someone volunteer and tell me what do they smell in Amortentia?"

Every girl in the room raised their hands except mine. Because even if I smelled scents of someone I'm attracted to, it's still no use and I shouldn't be allowed to take interest in any man, now that I'm already married.

"Ah," I lifted my head up and noticed Professor Slughorn was looking at me. "Miss?"

"Auclair, Sir," Daphne told him my last name, but luckily she told him my maiden name.

"Miss Auclair, since you are the only girl who didn't raise your hand, do you mind telling us what scent you smell in this potion." He pointed at the cauldron that has Amortentia in it.

I was hesitating to walk forward, but Daphne pushed me, making me stand in front of that Potion.

I looked at Professor first.

"Go ahead, don't be shy." He smiled.

I looked back at the cauldron, still hesitating.

As I was about to open the cauldron's cover, someone entered the room, causing our eyes to turn to him.

"And who might you be, young lad?" The Professor asked the boy with dark hair and pale skin.

"I'm sorry for being late, sir, but I'm Michael Lestrange." He introduced.

Lestrange? Malfoy's cousin? I know Malfoy's aunt is married to a Lestrange, but I didn't saw their son at the wedding. Maybe he might be someone from the Lestrange side of the Family. Though, Narcissa has told me that Draco has a cousin, who is somehow far away from here.

The boy turned his eyes to me and smiled.

He looks a bit like Draco because of his pale skin, his lips, but except his eyes and hair. His eyes and hair are dark.

I gave him a small smile back as I went back to Daphne.

"Very well then, Mr. Lestrange, come inside and we'll start to creating a potion." He said to Michael.

Michael went on, standing beside Malfoy and whispered something to him, which I do not know what.

"But sir, you haven't told us what's in that one." Katie Bell pointed at the tiny bottle of potion.

"Oh, yes. What you see before, ladies and gentlemen...." he took the tiny bottle. "Is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis." He showed us the tiny bottle. "But it is more commonly referred to as..."

"Liquid luck," Hermione answered quickly.

"Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid Luck." He smiled. "Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get wrong. One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed. At least until the effects wear off." He walked around the table. "So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death. The recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books."

We all opened our books, looking at page 10.

"I should point out, however only once did a student manage to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this prize." He lifted the potion. "Nevertheless, good luck to you all. Let the brewing commence."

Daphne and I headed to our table, taking some ingredients needed on the cupboard and placing them on our table.

I opened my book to page 10 and followed the instructions on making the potion.

Everyone too got busy making their own Draught of the Living Potion. It seems to be that they are keen to get the liquid luck, but I, I don't know.

I took the Sopopohrous bean and tried on cutting it with the knife, just like what it says in the book.

"This bean is irritating..." Daphne rasped, trying to cut the bean.

As I forced the knife to cut the bean, it bounced and almost hit Daphne, but Lestrange has caught it when Daphne dodged it.

"I believe this is yours." He said, handing me the Sopopohrous bean.

"Thank you," I smiled, lightly and turned back to my potion.

"Don't cut it, crush it with your knife." He told.

"Pardon?" Daphne questioned as we turned our heads to him.

"Crush it with your knife. It's easier."

Daphne did what Lestrange has told and truly did work.

"My, my, thank you, Lestrange." She patted him on his shoulder.

"Please, call me Michael."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.8K 72
"What's her name?" Draco was already eager to know about the little girl, now that he found out that the child was hers, not a ward of her friend, He...
371K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
57.1K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...
1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...