𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️

13.5K 593 109
By Cool_Asterisk

Adwet's POV

I was sitting in the park. I always wanted to come here with my princess, my baby sister after I came to know about my mother's pregnancy. I already declared to my mother that I wanted a baby sister and I would protect her and guide her and I would be her best friend and I would never leave her alone but that never happened. Some business rivals kidnapped her after one month of her birth at the Naming Ceremony. We hired private investors, filed a case, went to every temple, masjid, dargah, gurudwara, Church. But nothing worked cherry on the top, we didn't know who kidnapped her till date. Even the best investigators weren't able to find her.

It's her birthday. I just hoped she was well and happy. Every year we donated clothes, food, stationary and many more things on this day in the orphanages. We just hoped one day we would meet her. But till now we saw many kids, girls but no one was she. I am her brother, I can identify her even if we were together for only one month. Someone says, 'khoon ke rishte khoon ke ho hote hain chahe hum kahi bhi rahe hum unhen pehchan hi lete hain.'[Blood is thicker than water.]

I didn't know if this saying was correct or not but I never felt the connection with any of these girls which I felt with my baby sister, Adhyaa, my princess.

"Don't worry, you will soon meet her and then pamper her, spoil her, and never let her away from your sight." Said my bestfriend smilingly, Abhimanyu Singhania, CEO of Singhania Industries, bachelor, dream of every girl who saw him, even I am no less than him but we didn't give a damn to those girls. He was two years younger than me and the son of my dad's friend, Raghav Singhania.

"We are unable to find her till now. Don't know where she is, what she is doing, how she will be living her life when we are living here with this much luxuries. How can I enjoy my life when I don't know how my sister is living her life." I turned toward him and says, "Pichhli saal uske 18th birthday par use kisine wish bhi kiya hoga? ... yaar... use pata bhi hoga ki aaj uska birthday hai?

I am a bad brother, I can't even protect her from the kidnapper. [Last year, Do you think, did anyone wish her? Pal, Did she even know that today is her birthday?]"

Maan hugged me. Before he could say anything I got a call from my mother.

"Where are you?", She said worriedly. Her voice had some tension.

I cleaned my face. Clearing my throat, I asked, "What happened, Maa?" ,

Her voice had some hope as well, she said, "Please come soon.... We have to go to the hospital. We have gotten some information."

Without any second thought, I ran to my car and started it. It was about my sister. I had this intuition that we were going to meet our princess finally.

I reached my mansion in no time. Papa was pacing in the hall and Maa was sitting on the sofa. As soon as Papa saw me, he said angrilly, "It was Shiv. From the start, it was him and we trusted him without any second thought. Now when he himself is on the bed of death, he confesses saying he want to repend his doings."

The person who kidnapped my baby sister was Shiv Uncle.... I didn't think we had any relationship with him then. He was a very good friend of my father and we didn't expect him to do such a heinous act.

When we reached City Hospital, the Receptionist informed us that he was in room no. 3856. We entered the elevator to reach there. When we reached outside his room, we stopped there for a second before entering the room.

The first person I saw there was a priest, then him. When the pries saw us, he moved to Shiv Sharma and said, "Sharma ji, apne paapo ka prayschit kar lijiye warna aapko narak ke daldal se koi nahi bacha sakta. Yeh us masum bachchi ki baddua lagi hai aapko. Jise aapne uski maa se alag kiya hai."

Shiv Sharma, who was superstitious, looked frightened. Well, I never believed in those blind faiths before, but if I got to see my sister because of this superstition then, I wouldn't be happier than this ever in my life.

Shiv nodded and looked at us and said, "I was jealous of your success and fame. I also worked like you but you were always the one who got the fame and success. After failing many times, I knew that I can't win against you."

I was fuming inside and wasn't able to stop myself and yelled, "So you kidnapped a newborn. You Rascal"

"ADWET" my father raised his voice and it was my cue to shut my mouth. How old would I be? I can't disrespect him. He was my idol.

Shiv Sharma again continued, "Sorry! I didn't think anything other than hurting you in the worst possible way. At that time, I knew if I can't win against you in the business world but I can win against you emotionally. So I did what I thought best."

Papa was already fuming in anger, he closed his eyes for a second then said, "Shiv! We don't have time for this. Just say, Where Is She?"

"I took her to my ancestral house. She was there for 6 months then I sent her to 'Hope Orphanage' in the nearby city. After that I don't know where she is. I never went there."

All this time, Maa didn't say anything. She was just blank. I thought she was thinking houw her Shiv bhaiya did this to her. He very well knew that we would never lay a finger on him for something like this.

Before leaving the room, I said to the kidnapper, "It was because of your business management skills. If you put the brain in managing your business rather than in destroying someone's life then you would have been like us."

I informed my P.A. to come to my house and also told him to infor the Private Investigator.

Shiv Sharma, how could he be jealous of our success? I know we were billionaires of this country. Our business was also flourishing day by day. And the main reason of our success was our dedication, punctuality in our workplace and hardwork or our each and every employee.

We never mix our personal and professional lives together. We always maintained discipline in our workplace. Whereas in Shiv's business there was a lack of hardwork and dedication. That was the reason for the failure of his business but Papa never talked to him rudely or arrogantly because of our status.

What he did in return for our generosity. He kidnapped my princess. Now, if I thought, I too believed that God had punished him for his actions to us to our Princess. He know had lung cancer

Before we reached our mansion, Papa informed Bade Chachu, Chhote Chachu and Raghav Uncle. My P.A. and the investigator were already present there. They really did a great job, within the next 5 hours, they presented the information they got with the information the kidnapper gave.

Till then, Dinkar Chachu and Prabhat Chachu and Raghav Uncle came. Seeing them, Papa broke down. He was my real hero. I know how much he loved our Princess. Knowing that we were going to meet her, he broke down. Maa's condition wasn't different, Chachi and my cousins were there to console her.

Just a few more hours, then my Princess would be here with us and now no one would be able to dare to even raise his eyes on her. If anyone did that then he would never be able to see the sunrise of the next day.

I was not the over possessive brother. I would never stop her from doing anything. I would even let her have a boyfriend. But only on one condition that he had to pass my test.

Abhimanyu had to go on a business trip so he wasn't with me when the file came. My P.A. forwarded the file and I was astonished to see the picture of her. Within a glance, anyone would say that she was the daughter of Mrs. Yamini Kapoor Oberoi. From her eye colour to her cheeks to her neck to her forehead and her lips, everything was exactly like our mother and her nose, there was the best part, her nose was just like us, I mean, mine and Papa's.

I showed it to everyone, their eyes filled with happy tears. My Princess was going to be with us. Chachu and Chachi even complimented her, trying to make the atmosphere light.

But .....

But when I read the other information, that's what I didn't want to happen in her life. My fear turned out to be true.

In the file written that she was a brilliant student till her 12th. Even she placed her name in the merit list. At 17, her friend was raped by the caretaked of the orphanage. She even filed the case but within 6 months, she took the case back.

After that her academic scores are average. She completed her education with 61% marks in B.Sc. It was further written that she was a Martial Art State Level Champion. Now, she works as a waitress in a small cafe.

Papa stood up, gaining all of us attention and said, "We will be leaving early in the morning. And Dinkar, Prabhat and Raghav, you all stay here. If we need anything we will inform you.Jo hua usse hum badal toh nhi sakte. Lekin ab unke sath kuch bura nhi hone denge.

Umm, Adi hume pata hai ki you loves your sister more than yourself but beta wo humare sath nhi rhi hain aur pata nhi kese kese log mile honge unhe toh agar humare samne jane se unhe gussa aaye ya chillaye ya phir kitna bhi bura bhala kahe lekin aap unhe kuchh nhi kahenge. Unke ander jitna bhi gussa ho nikalne de ho sakta hai hume waha time lage manane me lekin haar nhi manni hai. Right"

[We cannot change what happened. But now nothing bad will happen to her.

Um, if we know that you love your sister more than your self but son she was not with us And I don't know what type of people would have met her, so if she get angry or shout or say anything bad after we had gone in front of her. But you won't tell them anything. Whatever anger may be let out from her, we have to accept that time but do not give up.., Right?]

"I won't, Papa Aap befikra rahe and so what? If she has anger issues. After all, she inherited it from you." I replied with an assuring smile.

[you don't have to worry about it]

'Princess, we are coming to take you from that place and now you don't have to worry about anything. Now, I will never be going to leave you my baby sister' I thought. Even a tear escaped from my eye. I removed it before anyone saw it. I wouldn't shed any other tears.

I was 8 years old when she was kidnapped. Now, I am a 27 years old businessman. Folks say that I am an arrogant boss who wants everything at their proper place, be it an object of a person. They never saw me smiling. How could I smile when a piece of my heart is not with me. So when my P.A. Sameer saw me smiling, he was flabbergasted. How could I stop myself from smiling when I was about to meet my sister.

Next morning, we left for that city. It took 6 hours to reach there. I must say he knew us very well that we would never imagine our princess could be here in that small city. I wondered whether it had proper school or transport or other facilities.

When we told the caretaker about our princess, she didn't believe us. After a lot of argument, she allowed us to meet her and that was also when we showed her some proof. I sighed and was relieved to know that the owner this time hired a female caretaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so this is your dost and host and writer Scintillio.

What do you think about the behaviour of Adwet?
Is it satisfying or is he over possesive brother?

Comment please

Do share your thoughts.

Hello silent readers, if you like the episode please vote.

Pretty PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE

🥺🥺🥺🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Dear Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 20
Three years Ago, Randhawa's lost everything. The day was still very much alive in their memories. The only thing left with them was ashes of their dr...
554K 29K 32
The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the family, is a very respected man in the socia...
80.1K 283 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.
8.8K 552 6
"Arrangement by the Chauhan" This is a collection of Instagram posts, family group chat, and random snaps the Chauhans share among themselves. You...