Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Revelations - Part Two

2.1K 119 57
By book-lover4ever

Like I promised. Another chapter for you to enjoy. I hope you're pleased. 

***

Killian's P.O.V

She nodded her head. "When you and Noah left, I waited for you to go find Killian, but you never did. You stayed with him, the guy whose father tried to kill you and Killian. I was furious with you. I wanted to give you a hint, let you know that he was alive, but I didn't think you deserve him. If you could just move on from him as if nothing happened, then you weren't right for him. So, I left you in ignorance."

Lilly jumped from the couch. "You don't know anything! I lived in hell! I wanted to end my life and joined him wherever he was, but I had my baby to think about. I knew that Killian wouldn't have wanted me to leave her alone in the world. So don't sit there and act like you know me, or the pain I was in. You only saw the best parts of my life, but never the worst."

I urged Lacey to continue because she was triggering Lilly's memory without even knowing it.

Lacey got up as well, facing her. "Yeah, but you were sleeping with him! And don't deny it because I saw the way he touched you. He touched you like a lover, not a friend."

Red snorted, "You are crazy! It was all in your f**king head! You saw what you wanted to see. We live together, yes, but slept in separate rooms. For years we were like that, and after seven years of grieving for Killian, I finally give in and decided to stop being sad. I slept with Noah, once. ONCE! You crazy bitch! And for that, you condemned me to your f**ked up life?!"

"You should never have slept with him!" Lacey shouted. "You shouldn't have left Killian in the first place! If you really loved him, you would have stayed and died with him!"

Lilly threw her hands up in frustration. "What part of I was pregnant do you not understand?! You would have me kill my baby, his baby, for what? For love?! And you think you deserve him more than I do?"

Lilly laughed, "You don't deserve him because had you done that, he would have hated you. Even in death. I did what he wanted me to do. What he almost died trying to do. I protected my daughter and myself. I protected the only things he loved in this world. I protected his family. You don't know him like I do. And you can never love him like I do. It doesn't matter what you do to us, or how many years you put between us. We always find our way back to each other. And that's true love, not the f**kery you conjured up in your crazy brain."

I smiled because she was right. If she had intentionally cause Rosey's death, I would never have been able to forgive her. No matter what, I wanted her to protect herself and our kids. My life didn't mean f**k all compared to theirs. I never knew that she knew me so well, but I guess when you love the way we did, you have to know every detail about the person.

Even when she was without her memory, she held on to our love in her heart. Watching her, I fell in love with her all over again.

"She's right. She did what I wanted her to do."

Lacey looked at me when I stood. She shook her head, refusing to believe that she got it wrong.

"No, it can't be. She left you to die. She slept with Noah. You couldn't have wanted that."

"You're right, I wouldn't have wanted that. But that was not what she did. She thought I was dead, she left to protect my family and she chose to be happy. I might not like Noah, but he protected my family when I couldn't and for that I'm thankful."

She continued to shake her head. "How? It's not possible. You must be angry. You have to be angry. She's not right for you."

"No one else is right for me but her. I can't love any other woman but her. It always has been and will always be her."

She started sobbing, falling back into the chair. I felt pity for her because she built an illusion and fooled herself into believing it. And in the process ruined many lives, including her own. Had she just approached us, I would have done everything in my power to get her away from Richard and reunited her with her real family. And Lilly would have had her sister in her life when she was going through a hard time.

"Tell us who helped you?" I asked softly.

Red gave me an irritated look, not liking the softness in my voice. I might have felt pity towards her, but Red felt anger.

"She does not deserve your pity. The bitch took from us, ruined our lives. I still say we should kill her."

I placed my hand over hers. "You know better than anyone what kind of life she endured. What she did was wrong, yes, but she did not know any better. And besides, what good would killing her do?"

She grunted, "Make me feel a lot better for one. And rid the world of her craziness. Trust me, we do not want another Natasha on our hand. Had we killed Natasha in the beginning, most of what we've been through wouldn't have happened."

She was right, but Natasha was different. Natasha wasn't her sister, and as upset, as she was, she would regret killing her own sister later. I had to save her from herself.

"I'll tell you whatever you want to know," Lacey interjected.

I didn't know if she was trying to save her own skin, or if she genuinely wanted to tell us everything. I guess only time will tell.

"Go on," I urged.

Lilly sat back down and so did I. I rubbed her hand to soothe her. Her tension was showing in the way she tapped her feet.

"I already had my plan in place, so when Natasha shot you, I went to work. I wanted Richard to think I was dead. So, I got you out of the river when you fell in. It was hard, but I managed to get help to save your life. Then I went about planning my own death. I knew that if Richard thought I was dead, he would not give up looking for me until he found a body. I originally thought of using you. But there was just too much that I would have needed to do in too little time."

Red snorted beside me. "I told you she was a crazy bitch." She said under her breath.

Lacey ignored her and continued. "But I knew that once Richard found you and saw how much you looked like me, he'd eventually convince you that you were me if he couldn't find me. That's one of the reasons I stayed hidden for so long. I knew that Richard just wouldn't give up looking for me. But I also knew that he wouldn't be able to resist turning you into me."

"Where did you get the body from that I saw? I'm assuming that was your doing."

She shook her head. "No, that was all Richard. I couldn't manage something that complex. When he did that, I knew that everything was falling into place and all I had to do was bid my time. I knew what you looked like and most of how you behaved because of how long I watched you. So, I went to work turning into you. I stopped dying my hair brunette, stopped wearing my contacts and fixed my nose like yours."

"Why did you dye your hair and wore contacts," Red asked, finally seeming interested.

She smiled sadly, "Because all the things Killian love about you, Richard hated about me. He detested the colours red and blue. Mum would dye my hair when I was younger whenever the red started showing. I remember asking her why I had to do it and she said that if Richard sees it, he will get upset. I never found out why he hated those colours."

"Lucy's mum was a redhead with blue eyes. I think Richard's dad and Lucy's mum had an affair and Richard saw it. He told me once that redheads can't be trusted, they're all whore, like Lucy's mum. He said that they're homewrecker." Lilly said, deep in thought.

Lacey nodded, "That explains a lot. He was always suspicious of me. I couldn't go anywhere without him wanting to know where I was and who I was with. He wouldn't bring any of his friends over either because he was convinced that they all wanted me. He's such a paranoid psycho.

Red gave a short laugh, "truer words have never been spoken."

I watched them together. They were so in sync with each other, it was uncanny. They moved the same, flipped their hair the same. Bit the corner of their lips when they were scared, nervous or worried the same. They were so much alike, but at the same time so different.

"Is that the reason he permanently changed Red's eye colour?"

I did not want to break their moment, but we still had so much more to discussed. Lacey's eyes widened, turning to look at me then her sister.

"You're not wearing contacts?"

"No, I'm not." She answered, getting irritated all over again. "I guess when I was in a coma, he used that opportunity to fix everything about me. Permanently changing me into you."

Guilt took over Lacey's face for the first time. Fresh tears fell from her eyes, and she reached out to touch her sister, but Red pulled away. Tucking her hands at her side.

"I'm so sorry. I messed up. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted out of that life. I wanted to be far away from Richard and his cruelty. I shouldn't have done that to you. I shouldn't have subjected you to him."

Red jumped from the couch. "No, you shouldn't have! I have to live with those memories for the rest of my life! I have to live with the nightmares!"

She walked away, but still stayed where we could see her. I could see that she was struggling to control herself. I wanted to go to her. To hold her and comfort her. To demand she explain to me what she meant, but I stayed back, letting her have that time to herself. Instead, I turned to Lacey.

"What did he do to her?"

She bit her lips, and I narrowed my eyes. "I can forgive you because you are Red's sister. But if you refused to tell me what that bastard did to my baby, I will make your life hell on earth. So, start talking."

She nodded. "I don't know for sure, but I can guess. With Lilly's rebellious personality, Richard would resort to physical violence in order to tame her. When I would rebel, he would burn me with a lighter until I pass out. It would be so bad that I'd need medical treatment and would sometimes be in hospital for weeks. After, he would say that was the perks of the job of being his wife."

Instantly my mind flashed to the time we first saw each other again. The night at the club. When I saw the carving on her body and I asked her how she got it, she said that it was the perks of her job.

Rage filled me. I clenched my fist to calm myself down. I had to close my eyes and take deep breaths to stop the blood from rushing to my head and the red from taking over my eyes. The f**ker hurt my baby, carved her up like a f**king thanksgiving turkey! He had to die. A slow, painful death was going to be his end.

"I'm going to enjoy killing him."

"Richard is not an easy target. And he's not working alone?" Lacey countered.

"What do you mean?" Lilly and I said together.

She was back at my side. Fully composed. I took her hand when she sat next to me.

"What I mean is. Richard has the backing of the FBI, so taking him on will not be a walk in the park. But he's not the only force working against you."

"What do you know?" I asked her.

She looked at us, "Your sister. She claims that you're the reason her daughter is without a father."

She looked at Lilly, "She has your cousin working for her, Addison. She thinks you took what was hers"

To say I was confused would have been an understatement. I never expected Kinsley to do something like that to her own best friend. But it shouldn't have surprised me because she was always jealous of Lilly. Addison, on the other hand, was a total shock. I hadn't laid eyes on her since the day she ran from my house. How the f**k could she think I was hers?

"My cousin? I don't get it, I'm confused. What has she got to do with Killian?" Red asked with a frown.

"She and Killian were in a relationship before he married you, don't you remember?" Lacey urged.

Red frowned, looking at me. "Is there anyone that you haven't f**ked? When I get my memory back fully, am I going to remember your harem as well? And why do all the women you f**ked want to f**k up my life? I did nothing wrong! Maybe I should just leave you so that they can have you."

I chuckled, "When your memory does return, so will that fury to eliminate all those women that want your man."

She smiled, "You're highly confident, Mr Black."

I winked at her, "Only where you are concerned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
949K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
387K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...