Fate Or Destiny

Oleh Kopowerbomb88

This story was originally on the fanfication net. But I am not on that website anymore. So, I will be re writ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 (Start Of Friendship)
Chapter 2 (mysterious Stranger)
Chapter 3 (A Letter)
Chapter 4 (Order Up)
Chapter 5 (Detective Viper)
Chapter 7 (Pearls)

Chapter 6 (Rose Planet)

82 5 0
Oleh Kopowerbomb88

It started to become dark, and Tigress was sitting at the table meanwhile Tigo was looking out the window.
Tigo: "I don't see any of your friends at Mr Ping."
He informed her.
Tigress: "they probably went back to the Jade palace." She said looking at him. "Do you still want to go, to that tea shop?"
She asked him.
Tigo: "sure let's go."

.....

The tea shop building had two red lanterns, hanging on each side of the entrance. It had a sign called the Jasmine dragon.

The two tigers entered the tea shop together, only half of the tables where taken. The walls and ceiling in the shop were green, with artwork hanging on each wall and the carpet was brown with dragon designs. Over the tables had different coloured lantern hanging over it.

: "is it a table for two?"
A voice behind them spoke, they turned around and looked down to see a female rabbit. She was holding menus, in her paws waiting for an answer.
Tigo: "yes please."
Tigo said.

Waitress: "right this way please." The female rabbit said leading them, to the darker side of the tea shop. She kindly lead them to a table with a rose and pink lantern over it. "Here we are." Tigress and Tigo took their own seats at each end. "What would you both like to drink?"

Tigo: "I'll have the famous jasmine tea."
Tigo said leaning into his chair, as he was feeling comfortable.
Tigress: "I'll have the same please."
She said.

The female bunny wrote their orders on a paper, she had in her paw.
Waitress: "okay your drinks will be here shortly."
She said then she walked away.

Tigress: "thanks Tigo for bringing me here."
She said as she rested her arms, on the table.
Tigo: "ah no problem, maybe we will come back again this place." He looked around his surroundings again. "This place look nice and very relaxing place to be."
He smiled at her.

Tigress: "I've probably passed this building a hundred times, but I've never bothered to visit the place."
Tigress said truthfully.
Tigo: "you've been missing out all this time." Tigo said he looked up, and further down at the other area of the restaurant. "Why is this side of the restaurant so dark?"
He asked looking confused.

Tigress: "I was actually thinking the same, and this place is surprisingly big for a tea shop."
Tigress said, it can't be any light issues, with the restaurant, because the other people on their side wasn't paying attention to the lighting system at all.

Tigo: "I think it's a restaurant to, but they mainly sell tea."
Tigress: "good observation." Tigress complimented. "Of course it does say, on that sign over there."
She pointed at the front entrance door.
Tigo: "really I didn't notice."
Tigo said.
Tigress: "sure you didn't."
She said.

By then someone came by holding a tray with two drinks and two cups.
Fox Waiter: "here are your drinks." He said putting the drinks and cups on the table. "Do you need anything else?"
He asked politely.

Tigo: "no thank you, but we were both wondering why is this area is so dark?"
Fox waiter: "actually this side is mainly for couples on their dates." "Wouldn't you both prefer to be on this side?"
The waiter asked.

But before Tigress would say anything, Tigo was the first to reply.
Tigo: "it's perfect, thank you."
The fox waiter nodded and walked away, Tigress gave him a confused look.

Tigress: "do you know what he just said?"
She asked
Tigo: "oh I heard, let just go with it for now."
Tigo said.

Tigress: "fine, but we're not going to act like a couple." Tigress said, she took her a sip of her tea. "The tea is really good."
Tigo took a sip of his tea.
Tigo: "mhmm this is delicious, also do you want to order some dessert from the menu?"

Tigress: "we didn't have any dinner yet."
Tigo: "oh come on miss hardcore, a place with great tea has to have good desert too."
He said, as he downed the rest of his tea in one go.

Tigress: "fine I'll skip dinner for now, and have the dessert instead.. but just this once."
She pointed at him.
Tigo: "what a rebel, also you know me.. I'm more of a dessert guy."
He licked his lips, when he looked down at the menu. Tigress rolled her eyes, at Tigo childish behaviour.

Tigress: "ha ha ha very funny Tigo."
She said sarcastically.
Tigo: "let's see what types of desserts they offer." He flipped the pages, to the dessert menu page. "How about rose planet?"
Tigress: "rose planet?" "Wait is that the name of the dessert?"
She asked looking up, from her tea cup.

Tigo: "yep, rose planet it is, rose flavoured ice cream topped with syrup, decorated with pieces of meringue in an exclusive pot."
Tigo said reading from the menu.

Tigress: "I didn't know rose, can be ice cream flavour?"
Tigo: "well I guess so, you want to get it?"
He asked.
Tigress: "won't it be a little too sweet with the tea?"
Tigress asked.

Tigo: "my my my dear, you ask a lot of questions.. how about we split it?"
He asked, Tigress thought and nodded.
Tigress: "it's fine with me."
Tigo: "excuse me sir."
Tigo called out to the same waiter fox.

Fox waiter: "yes, is there something you need?"
He asked walking to the their table.
Tigo: "we like to order dessert."
Tigo said.
Fox waiter: "okay that is fine, what will it be?"
He asked he got his piece of paper, out and had something to write with.

Tigo: "we are going to split the rose planet."
Tigo said, the fox waiter wrote the order down.
Fox waiter: "okay it'll be here soon."
He said and he walked away, with their order.

Tigress: "I wonder what Master Shifu would say, if he saw me right now."
Tigo: "oh god, I think your about to find out, he's actually over there."
Tigo gulped in fear, he looked behind Tigress.

Tigress: "WHAT!" "Really?"
She asked in surprise.
Tigo: "nah I'm just messing with you."
Tigo said then he bursted into heavy laughter at Tigress priceless reaction.

Tigress who was annoyed by all of this, kicked Tigo from under the table which made him stop.
Tigo: "even though I deserved that, you need to loosen up miss hardcore.. have a drink."
He suggested.
Tigress: "you know that I don't drink."
Tigo: "I meant your tea."

Tigress: "ohh."
Tigress said and she took a drink of her tea.
Tigo: "relax you have couple of days off, live in the moment."
Tigo said, and he draped his arm around his chair to relax.

The fox waiter came with a bowl of rose planet with two spoons, and placed the dessert on the table.
Fox waiter: "enjoy."
They thanked him, and he walked away.

The two tigers both grabbed their spoon,and took a small scoop of the rose planet dessert.
Tigo: "on three." He said "one."
Tigress: "two."
Tigo: "three."
They both put their ice cream into their mouths.

: "this is really good!"
They both said, they glanced at each other and laughed. They shared rest of the dessert, and enjoyed the conversations they where having.
Tigo: "well that was good."
Tigo said.

Tigress: "It sure was, I nearly forgot to finish my tea."
She said as she drank her tea.
Tigo: "I'm glad we came here, I want to come here again."
Tigress put her empty cup of tea down.

Tigress: "me too -hic."
She quickly placed her paw over the mouth.
Tigo: "oh looks like someone has the hiccups."
Tigo teased giving a playful smile at her.

Tigress: "it's getti-hic late.. I should get back to the-hic palace."
Tigress signed heavily in annoyance of the continue hiccups she got out of her chair.
Tigo: "good call."
He said as Tigress followed Tigo to the exit.

Tigo: "after you milady."
Tigo said in a posh voice, stepping back and letting Tigress pass first.
Tigress: "thank you sir-hic."
Tigress said playing along, patting his shoulder walking in front.

Before they walked to the front entrance, Tigo paid for the dinner.
Bunny: "have a goodnight." She said, Tigo and Tigress walked out. "They are really made for each other."
The bunny laughed muttered to herself.
.......

Tigress: "I really had a great-hic time Tigo."
Tigress said as they walked to the hotel. Tigo smiled widely at Tigress words.
Tigo: "me too, what should we do tomorrow?"
He asked, stuffing his paws into his jacket pocket.

Tigress: "whatever you-hic want to do."
Tigress said
Tigo: "great I have the perfect thing."
Tigress: "and-hic these hiccups, anyway what is it?"
Tigress asked.

Tigo: "now that my dear, is a surprise." He smirked at her. "By the way, I just realised something?"
Tigress: "and what is that?"
She asked, while Tigo laughed to himself looking down at the floor.

Tigo: "isn't the man supposed to walk the lovely lady home?" He rubbed his chin, and gave a cheeky smile. "Not the other way around?"
Tigo asked as they got to the hotel.

Tigress: "I doubt-hic you'll want to-hic go right now."
Tigress said.
Tigo: "hmm your right, in time I will come to the palace." He was quite for two seconds and spoke again. "I hope you can cure your hiccups."

Tigress: "me too, good-hic night."
She said as they both hugged each other.
Tigo: "goodnight."
He said releasing the hug, Tigress walked away and headed back to the palace.

.....
Po and the four and Shifu were all sitting at the table, in the kitchen waiting for Tigress.
Viper: "do you think something happened to her?"
Viper asked sounding worried for her feline friend.
Mantis: "maybe she got lost."
Crane scoffed at Mantis words.

Crane: "Mantis Tigress has lived here for years, I highly doubt she got lost."
Crane gave a good explanation.
Monkey: "maybe we should look for her."
Po: "I bet she fine guys, Tigress can handle herself pretty well."
Po said.

Tigress: "who is fine?"
Tigress asked walking into the kitchen.
Viper: "you Tigress."
Viper said she started to get happy on seeing her arrival.

Monkey: "where have you been?"
Monkey asked in concern, everyone had the same feeling running through them.
Tigress: "In the-hic village."
She answered as she was dealing with the hiccups again.

Shifu: "You have the hiccups?"
Shifu asked, as he pulled out chair for her to sit. Tigress noodled, and sat down.

Mantis: "man I haven't had the hiccups, since I went to that bar..."
Mantis said realising something. Everyone had displayed shocked faces and looked at Tigress, Viper gave the look "don't assume things" look.
Tigress: "no bar, it's not my thing at all."
She defended herself.

Viper: "so, Tigress How was your day?"
Viper asked changing the subject.
Tigress: "It was-hic sweet."
Tigress said.

Po: "So did you and this so called friend.. of yours do anything?"
Po asked nervously, while messing with his fingers.
Tigress: "all we did-hic was have a-hic drink and dessert."
Tigress said without thinking.

Everyone looked at her in shocked, and Tigress herself realised what she just said.
Tigress: "it's-hic not what you think guys." She waved her hand to correct herself. "The drink was jasmine-hic tea and the dessert-hic was an actual ice cream dessert."

Everyone seemed to calm their nerves down, at what Tigress said.
Tigress: "I'm going to-hic to bed now."
Tigress said as she started to head out of the kitchen.

Po: "wait Tigress, I have one more question, before you go to bed."
Po said holding his hand up, for no reason.
Tigress: "what-hic is it?"
Tigress asked.

Po: "what was the ice cream dessert?"
He asked in curiosity.
Tigress: "rose planet, I know it's an unusual name."
She said bluntly, the she headed for the barracks.

Meanwhile everyone was confused, by the dessert name.
Mantis: "what the heck is rose planet?"
Mantis asked.
Po: "I don't know but I want to try it someday."
Po licked his lips, imagining himself eating the lovely rose planet in one big plate.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 5.5K 37
ALL RIGHTS AND PROPERTIES BELONG TO ORIGINAL PEOPLES! I JUST WANT TO MAKE A FANFICTION! (Y/N)'s life has never been easy for her. An abusive mother...
48K 1.2K 16
Y/n was the fox brother of Po who unlike his brother didn't share the same love of kung fu as his brother has. However that was about to change.
133K 3.7K 74
I apologize for the inconvenience. This story was supposed to be for the countdown until KFP 3, but I didn't realize that they changed the date again...
41.5K 834 10
I don't know what happened but some way, some how my and Po's relationship is growing intensely and I don't mind a single bit. Kung Fu Panda 2 in Tig...