Chapter 2 (mysterious Stranger)

Jade palace (Present Time)

It was around afternoon with the sun, and the dragon warrior and the furious five  have been sparring in the training hall. Until Master Shifu, walked in holding Ogway staff.
Shifu: "Students that is enough training for the day, you have the rest of the day off for yourselves."
He informed his students, they bowed and left the training hall.

They all walked to the barracks for lunch, they where all silent until Viper spoke.
Viper: "So, what are you guys going to do for the day?"
She asked.

Po: "well I'm going to test my new telescope, my dad got for me last week." He ran to this room, and showed his telescope to them. "And since the palace is so high up, it will be easy to see a lot of things." "What about you Crane?"

Crane: "I will probably work, on my calligraphy."
He replied.
Monkey: "I think I'll test out that new telescope, with you Po.l
Monkey said smiling
Mantis: "me too."
He said grinning with Monkey, on his shoulder.

Viper: "why the sudden interest in telescope."
She asked
Mantis: "think about it Viper, close up look on the Valley of peace."
Monkey: "close up on the people."
He pressed on.
Mantis: "which means a close up look, on the lovely girls too."
He smirked

Viper and Tigress both rolled their eyes, "boys "they thought.
Viper: "I actually don't want to think, about that and you two disgust me." "I think I'm going to go shopping, their having a sale on ribbons and I've had my eye on some."

Crane: "I'll keep an eye on the pair for you, just to make sure your still acting like Kung fu masters."
Crane said eyeing Monkey and Mantis.

Barrack Kitchen
They ruched the barrack kitchen and Po noticed, a certain feline has been looking down and being silent the whole trip.
Po: "what about you Tigress?" "What are you gonna do?"
Po asked

She looked up to see all of them looking at her, waiting for an answer.
Tigress: I think I'm just going to go on a walk, in fact I think I'll start now."
She got from the table and walked out the door.

Po: "what about lunch?"
Called out to her.
Tigress: "I'll get some in the village!"
She shouted from the hallway.
Po: "well more for Po."
He started to make the noodles.
Mantis: "dude you did not just say that."
Po: "I said it, and I'm proud of it."

Palace courtyard
They had finished their lunch a while ago, and decided to sit on the roof above the courtyard. Crane had just finished his calligraphy, and decided to join them. Viper returned with two new ribbons, and joined them as well.

They where all taking turns, with the telescope and it was Mantis turn.
Mantis: "what's she up to?"
He whispered as he looked through the telescope, with his right eye.
Viper: "you better not be, checking out girls!" She said annoyed "it's not professional!"
She added.

Mantis: "it's just Tigress."
He said removing his eye, from the telescope.
Crane: "really what she doing?"
He asked

This time Monkey grabbed the telescope from Mantis, and looked through it.
Monkey: "she just walking in the bamboo forest.. but she looks behind her every few seconds."
Mantis: "maybe she hears something."
He said.

Po: "hmm let me see." He said taking the telescope away from Monkey. But then he noticed, and saw a tall cloaked figure walking through the bushes. "There some guy.. walking a few yards behind her... he looks suspicious."

??: "who looks suspicious?"
A voice came from behind them. They all turned around to see, Master Shifu with his hands behind his back.
Po: "W.. We where just testing out my new telescope, and saw Tigress in the bamboo forest-."
He said, but Monkey cut him off.