Chapter 6 (Rose Planet)

It started to become dark, and Tigress was sitting at the table meanwhile Tigo was looking out the window.
Tigo: "I don't see any of your friends at Mr Ping."
He informed her.
Tigress: "they probably went back to the Jade palace." She said looking at him. "Do you still want to go, to that tea shop?"
She asked him.
Tigo: "sure let's go."

.....

The tea shop building had two red lanterns, hanging on each side of the entrance. It had a sign called the Jasmine dragon.

The two tigers entered the tea shop together, only half of the tables where taken. The walls and ceiling in the shop were green, with artwork hanging on each wall and the carpet was brown with dragon designs. Over the tables had different coloured lantern hanging over it.

: "is it a table for two?"
A voice behind them spoke, they turned around and looked down to see a female rabbit. She was holding menus, in her paws waiting for an answer.
Tigo: "yes please."
Tigo said.

Waitress: "right this way please." The female rabbit said leading them, to the darker side of the tea shop. She kindly lead them to a table with a rose and pink lantern over it. "Here we are." Tigress and Tigo took their own seats at each end. "What would you both like to drink?"

Tigo: "I'll have the famous jasmine tea."
Tigo said leaning into his chair, as he was feeling comfortable.
Tigress: "I'll have the same please."
She said.

The female bunny wrote their orders on a paper, she had in her paw.
Waitress: "okay your drinks will be here shortly."
She said then she walked away.

Tigress: "thanks Tigo for bringing me here."
She said as she rested her arms, on the table.
Tigo: "ah no problem, maybe we will come back again this place." He looked around his surroundings again. "This place look nice and very relaxing place to be."
He smiled at her.

Tigress: "I've probably passed this building a hundred times, but I've never bothered to visit the place."
Tigress said truthfully.
Tigo: "you've been missing out all this time." Tigo said he looked up, and further down at the other area of the restaurant. "Why is this side of the restaurant so dark?"
He asked looking confused.

Tigress: "I was actually thinking the same, and this place is surprisingly big for a tea shop."
Tigress said, it can't be any light issues, with the restaurant, because the other people on their side wasn't paying attention to the lighting system at all.

Tigo: "I think it's a restaurant to, but they mainly sell tea."
Tigress: "good observation." Tigress complimented. "Of course it does say, on that sign over there."
She pointed at the front entrance door.
Tigo: "really I didn't notice."
Tigo said.
Tigress: "sure you didn't."
She said.

By then someone came by holding a tray with two drinks and two cups.
Fox Waiter: "here are your drinks." He said putting the drinks and cups on the table. "Do you need anything else?"
He asked politely.

Tigo: "no thank you, but we were both wondering why is this area is so dark?"
Fox waiter: "actually this side is mainly for couples on their dates." "Wouldn't you both prefer to be on this side?"
The waiter asked.

But before Tigress would say anything, Tigo was the first to reply.
Tigo: "it's perfect, thank you."
The fox waiter nodded and walked away, Tigress gave him a confused look.

Tigress: "do you know what he just said?"
She asked
Tigo: "oh I heard, let just go with it for now."
Tigo said.

Tigress: "fine, but we're not going to act like a couple." Tigress said, she took her a sip of her tea. "The tea is really good."
Tigo took a sip of his tea.
Tigo: "mhmm this is delicious, also do you want to order some dessert from the menu?"