Chapter 1 (Start Of Friendship)

20 years ago

A certain five year old tiger, who's name is called Tigress was wandering around the bamboo forest by herself. It had only been five weeks since she was adopted by Master Shifu, and had left the Bao Gu orphanage for good.

However Shifu had suggested that she go for a walk, to ease her frustration and anger. She hadn't been able to complete half of the training, so hopefully this walk would help her to relax and stay calm.

But she wasn't calm, she was terrified it had started to rain and she knew what that meant. Thunder and lightning, she hated storms especially when she was outside and alone with no one to comfort her.

She began to run on all fours, knowing that she would get to the Jade palace faster that way. She wanted to find shelter first, and she didn't care where she went as long it was out of the storm.

Tigress kept on running until she found a cave, and without a second thought she quickly ran inside. The cave was damp and dark, until she found a small light at the end of it. She followed it and it was a small camp fire that someone set up.

So she wasn't alone in the cave, Tigress walked to the fire and sat in front of it on her knees. Tigress stretched both of her small arms, to the fire and started to warm herself up.

??? "Who are you?"
A small voice came from, behind her asked. She turned around and she saw a young orange male Tiger cub, with purple shirt that had a few holes and muddy dark blue trousers. His orange fur was a bit dirty.

Tigress: "my ...name.. is Tigress." "Who are.. you?"
She asked nervously, because it was first time she seen a Tiger who is the same kind as her.
Tigo: "I'm Tigo, why are you here?" "And please,there is no need, to be shy."

He assured her, by sitting across from her from the other side of the fire.
Tigress: "I was trying to get away, from the storm." "I don't like like storms and I hate thunder and lighting."
She spoke the truth, as she was already comfortable by Tigo.

Tigo: "me too, but what about your family?" "They might be worried about you, and wonder where you are?"
He said, as he placed plain wood into the fire to keep it going.
Tigress: "I don't have a family, I live at the Jade palace and train under Master Shifu." "He's the one, who actually adopted me, from the orphanage a few weeks ago."
She replied.

Tigo waked around the fire, so he could sit next to Tigress.
Tigo: "I have the same problem, I don't really have a proper home." "Well, I used to.. but I lost my family some bad people where fighting with them."
He said, looking into the fire with sad eyes.

Tigress: "when did that happen?"
She asked him, she really felt sorry for Tigo losing his parents.
Tigo: "a few months ago, and I miss them so much." "My mommy and daddy would make bean buns that tasted really good." My daddy used to teach me things, he even taught me how to make a fire if I ever got lost." "And I used to play, with my sister.. mommy and daddy adopted her I'm lucky to still have her." "My sister is currently, at our hideout so I will go, and meet her once the storm and rain has gone."

Tigress: "well if you and your sister are by yourself, how do you get food?"
She asked
Tigo: "some people give us some apples, or pieces of bread." "But sometimes, we have no choice but to steal food when people don't look."
He explained to her, he did not look impressed by saying the last few words.

Tigress: "that's awful!" "I'm sorry I wish I had some food with me, to give you but I don't have any on me."
She said, pulling her empty pockets.
Tigo: "it's ok but that's nice that you would." He said giving, her a small smile.
"So Tigress that's a weird name for a tiger, even though you are Tigress."

Tigress: "well that's the name they gave me, at the Bao Gu orphanage I guess it's stuck with me."
She shrugged
Tigo: "I didn't mean it in a bad way, I like your name it sounds quite pretty and it suits you."
Tigo said, making Tigress blush for the first time.
Tigress: "thanks Tigo."
She smiled back a few seconds, and then...

BOOM!!!
Tigress jumped closer to Tigo, embracing him into a hug.
Tigress: "I'm so sorry, I don't do good in storms I'm afraid of thunder and lightning."
Tigo: "it's alright, we all get scared Tigress."
He stroked her back.

BOOM!!!
Tigress held him even tighter, and Tigo kept stroking her. They both couldn't keep their eyes open, and they both fell asleep.

About hour later they both woke up, the storm was gone and it was just a light drizzle of rain.
Tigress: "um sorry I guess, I should go before Master Shifu gets made or worried over me."
She broke from their embrace, and stood up walking away in embarrassment.

She started to leave the cave, but Tigo stopped her.
Tigo: "wait!" Tigress looked back at him. "Will I ever see you again?"
He asked eagerly, waiting for her answer.. it only been a hour and he was so close to her.

Tigress: I really hope so, your the first friend I have ever had." She said the she hugged him, again.
"Bye Tigo."

Tigo: "bye Tigress, I'll miss you."
Tigress: "I'll miss you too, I hope to see you again."
She said, then they broke the hug and Tigress started to walk back to the palace. He stared at Tigress with a smile.
Tigo: " I hope to see you again, too someday."
He whispered to himself.