Chapter 3 (A Letter)

Po and the five had been sparring, for some time with Shifu observing them and now it was Po and Tigress turn. They walked to the centre of the courtyard.

Po: "Alright Tigress, prepare to be defeated by the Dragon warrior!"
Po shouted loudly and dramatically at the same time.

Tigress just rolled her eyes, at Po comment.
Tigress: "tell me Po, when was the last time you had actually beat me in a sparring match?"
She asked crossing her arms.
Po: "uhh, I think... uhhh."
Po said looking at his friends and Master, who shrugged.

Tigress: "That's what I thought."
She said, getting into a fighting stance.
Po: "Oh yeah, well today could be different, here comes the pandemonium!"
He yelled and got into his fighting stance.

With that he charged at Tigress, he aimed his right hand to her face but she ducked. She grabbed his leg, and spun Po around a few times in the air and dropped him into the ground. Po tried to get back up to his feet, but Tigress placed her right hand foot on his back keeping him down.

Shifu: "Good work, as for you Po try not be to be too confident."
Shifu said pointing his staff, at the dragon warrior.
Mantis: " Hah I win!" Mantis turned to Monkey "You my friend, owe me ten almond cookies."
He said to Monkey.

Monkey: "fine I really thought, Po wouldn't go down that fast."
Crane: "it's a new record."
He said

Tigress and Po walked to where, the rest of the five where standing.
Shifu: "that's enough for today, you all have the day to yourselves."
He said, all of a sudden Zeng flew into the courtyard by opening the door.

Zeng: "message for Master Tigress."
He said handing the scroll to Shifu, which he handed to Tigress.

Tigress opened it and as she read it her eyes slightly widened, and her lips formed a small smile. Po saw her smile and wonder who wrote that letter, right before she stopped smiling.
Po: "um who's it from?"
He asked

Tigress closed the scroll, and ignored Po question.
Tigress: "I'll see you at dinner, I'll be busy for the rest of the day."
She said walking quickly towards the doors, and leaving before anyone had the chance to ask her.
Mantis: "well that was... weird."
He said, looking at everyone who still standing there shocked.
Shifu: "I agree."
The rest of the five and Po, all looked at Master Shifu who was surprised by Tigress change of behaviour.

Kitchen
Mantis: "it feels good to win."
Mantis said eating his third almond cookie.
Viper: "you guys shouldn't bet on something, like sparring and why cookies?"
Mantis: "One sparring is easy to bet on, when it involves Po or Tigress and two there not just cookies." "There almond cookies, you really need to savour the taste to understand."

He threw the cookie in the air, and swallowed the last small piece.
Crane: "then why are you stuffing, them in your mouth?"
Crane asked
Monkey: "yeah for a little guy, you eat almond cookies faster than Po."
Monkey said, sipping on his cup of water.

Mantis: "I'm just enjoying my victory, and rolling in the dough." "And for now, I'll forget about that little guy comment."
He continued to eat the remaining, almond cookies.

They all rolled their eyes.
Viper:"well could you at least use a napkin?" "Your making a mess, on the kitchen table."
She said, handing him a napkin.
Mantis: "fine mom!"
He said mockingly.
Viper: "don't talk with your mouth open!"
Viper whacked her tail, on his head.

Bamboo Forest
Tigress was walking with her head facing the ground, she was hoping that her friends didn't suspect anything. She kept walking until she tripped on a rock, and was about to fall.